Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-12-2012, 02:05 AM   #40121
nimlyn

Aye! dixie d…If you look-back @ your post on the 7-12-2012 (#40001 )…Coincidentally you mention Hands (= Hamsa) and also fingers (= Irene Finger Hughes)…
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #40122
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Quote:
Deadly Oregon shooting at Clackamas shopping centre

A gunman has opened fire at a shopping mall near the city of Portland, Oregon, killing at least two people.

Lt James Rhodes of Clackamas County Police Police said one person was seriously injured at the Clackamas Shopping Center and taken to hospital.

All entrances to the mall were blocked off, and police said the suspect was now dead.

Dozens of police and emergency medical teams remain at the scene and a search is ongoing, Lt Rhodes said.

Multiple witnesses reported to local media that the gunman was wearing a mask and brandishing an assault-style rifle.

In a statement, Oregon governor John Kitzhaber said: "my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families... I have directed State Police to make any and all necessary resources available to local law enforcement".

Witnesses said the gunman opened fire several times while on the second floor of the shopping centre.

"It was just shot after shot after shot," witness Kira Rowland told local station KGW. "It was terrible. It was like a massacre."
I wonder if the word Shot could link to Snapshot? I used to know a guy named Geoff Rhodes while I worked at Shotton Paper Company. Shotton Papper to me also means a Water Meter and also this picture...

Portland also reminds me of Cement. Is it Cement as in Cemol (paracetamol) and headache?

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 02:09 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #40123
dixie d
Inactive

I just looked at today December 12 and for some reason I also got 2012 phenomenon
It says December 21 which is also 12 in reverse. On that page you see this picture...

Quote:
Mayanist scholar Stephen Houston contests this view by arguing that future dates on Mayan inscriptions were simply meant to draw parallels with contemporary events, and that the words on the stela describe a contemporary rather than a future scene.
When I look a that picture, it also looks like Chickens to me, is it Chic as in Psychic?

I wouldn't know if there where any connections, I'm just making some observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 04:47 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #40124
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimlyn View Post
Aye! dixie d…If you look-back @ your post on the 7-12-2012 (#40001 )…Coincidentally you mention Hands (= Hamsa) and also fingers (= Irene Finger Hughes)…
I wonder if there is anything in the word Feet as in Feet and Inches. Feet in numbers is 655520 = 18. 18 is also 666 and when you draw an Equal Triangle you get 3 x 60 Deg Angles. Feet also ends with a T and you have 2 Feet. T = 20. 20 as in Egypt, I wonder if there is a connection?

As Feet are made for walking, I'd imagine that number means something. You can also play as much as you like. I wonder what Fallen Angel (Angle) means? You can also think of Leg, Lego and Building Blocks?

Isn't it strange also that the word Matrix in numbers 13120924 = 22, so I'd also expect that to be an important Number. Is it 22 as in Big Bang?

I mentioned Big Bang in post 40081 and 81 is also the Country Code for +81: JP Japan. Which to me also means this picture...

I was also just thinking about Feet and Walking which also made me think of These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
My wife has Boots (chemist) Club Card from the UK, I wouldn't know if that means anything, it's just an observation and whether it links to anything, I also wouldn't know. With Matrix adding up to 22, I'd also imagine that Star = 1920118 = 22, so I'd imagine there is a Parallel link from Matrix to Star. Is there also a link to 2 Dentists, one opposite the Bangkok Bank on the 118 San Sai, and one that I went to off the 118 nearer to Chiang Mai. The first one who was an old American guy, broke through the back of my Teeth, which caused me to go to the Fortune Dental clinic further down the road.

I wouldn't know if there was a link, I'm just making observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #40125
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie d View Post
I just looked at today December 12 December 12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and for some reason I also got 2012 phenomenon 2012 phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It says December 21 which is also 12 in reverse. On that page you see this picture...

When I look a that picture, it also looks like Chickens to me, is it Chic as in Psychic?

I wouldn't know if there where any connections, I'm just making some observations.
those mayan pictures, the second to last one does look like its someone on a television.........
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 AM   #40126
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
dentedarthur

I was given a TV Screen by the Bangkok Bank which has the Address of 333 Silom Road. Could there also be a link to Project Avalon?

It's strange also that I just thought about whether this house I'm in was Bugged or not? Is it Bugged as in Bug and Camera? Another strange thing yesterday I made a Snapshot of this thread and the page was Page 2006

Another strange thing, I also purchased a new Canon Camera for my wife from Bug the other day and yesterday she took a Snapshot of me with her Camera and I was standing next to my Ford Fiesta Ultimate Car. I took a picture of my wife in the showroom with the same car in red which means this picture...

and either side of that picture is these pictures...

I also took a copy of another page, but I loaded it twice and I'll post them in another post.

I also just wonder if there is a link to Area Code 334
Whether there are any Connections, or what they mean, I wouldn't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #40127
dixie d
Inactive

This is the other page and the first copy...

On either side of that picture is these pictures...

This is second copy of the top picture and either side has these pictures...

I was given the paint in tube as a Touch-up, but it's not the right colour for the car.

The Ram hospital to me meant Levofloxacin
When I used that stuff it didn't do me any good at all, you can read about it yourselves.

I also wonder if there is a link from Levo to Leva and post 39043 on Page 1953

The Levofloxacin to me seemed to cause Damage and could also have lead to Collateral Damage, if I'd have taken them all.

Quote:
Collateral Damage is a 2002 American action film directed by Andrew Davis, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Elias Koteas, Francesca Neri, Cliff Curtis, John Leguizamo and John Turturro.
Is it Schwarz, as in Schwartz's and Schweppes?

Again I'm only making observations, I wouldn't know if they mean anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #40128
cori

so...usually the SANTA amoks pop up short before XMAS?

USA Clackamas AMOK

Quote:
A gunman has opened fire at a shopping mall at Clackamas County, near the city of Portland, Oregon, killing at least two people.

Lt James Rhodes of Clackamas County Police Police said one person was seriously injured at the Clackamas Shopping Center - Happy Valley - and taken to hospital.

All entrances to the mall were blocked off, and police said the suspect was now dead.
Dozens of police and emergency medical teams remain at the scene and a search is ongoing, Lt Rhodes said.

Multiple witnesses reported to local media that the gunman was wearing a mask and brandishing an assault-style rifle.

In a statement, Oregon governor John Kitzhaber said: "my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families... I have directed State Police to make any and all necessary resources available to local law enforcement".

Witnesses said the gunman opened fire several times while on the second floor of the shopping centre.
"It was just shot after shot after shot," witness Kira Rowland told local station KGW. "It was terrible. It was like a massacre."
CLACKAMAS SHOPPING CENTRE
C.MAS
CHRISTMAS

SANTA /SATAN /WOTAN - whatever you wanna call the fat dwarf - is on his own shopping tour again, shopping for SOULS.

CLACKAMAS TOWN CENTER
notice: CENTURY THEATRES, the AURORA link
(posted about AURORA last night)

The amok shooter was shouting
I AM THE SHOOTER
while he was shooting around
Brance Wilson, the mall Santa, said he heard gunshots and dove for the floor.
"Santa will be back," Wilson said. "It's not going to keep Santa away from the mall."
Peoples messages from the mall while shooting:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/11/te...all/index.html

(btw. really, USA has no city culture, have you seen one mall, then you've seen them all, one looks like the other)

TONYA HARDING used to train at the ice rink at CLACKAMAS MALL.

she became especially famous, for the attack on iceskater NANCY KERRIGAN

Quote:
Kerrigan gained considerable fame beyond the skating world when, on January 6, 1994, she was clubbed in the right knee with a police baton by Shane Stant at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships at Cobo Arena in Detroit, an assault planned by rival Tonya Harding's ex-husband Jeff Gillooly and friend Shawn Eckardt
Clackamas Town Center is a shopping mall in Clackamas, Oregon (a Census-designated place in Clackamas County). It opened in 1981.[1] It is managed and co-owned by General Growth Properties and is currently anchored by J.C. Penney, Macy's (including a separate home store), Nordstrom, and Sears. It also includes a 20-screen Century movie theater.
The two-level enclosed mall, with 1,218,000 square feet (113,200 m2) of retail space opened in 1981,
built by Ernest W. Hahn, Inc.[1] and designed by Seattle architects John Graham & Company

Tim Kretschmer, Winnenden shooter died in front of HAHN cardealer.
First amok victim Winnenden: HAHN.
School director (" Mrs COMA is coming) = MRS: ASTRID HAHN, later replaced by KUBICK...
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news

Last edited by cori; 12-12-2012 at 10:46 AM.
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #40129
cori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post

parts removed

Jack Nicholson

DON QUICHOTTE
is a KNIGHT and NICHOLSON
married to Sandra KNIGHT.
KNIGHT, NIGHT, NIGHTINGALE

Don Quichotte: Alonso

DON QUIXOTE is ALONSO QUIJANO.
FERNANDO ALONSO, former FORMULA I champion

etc.
as you can see, yesterday prophetic Tintin was on about
DON QUICHOTE

DON QUICHOTE = CAVALIER

Cavalier derives from the same Latin root as the French word chevalier (as well as the Spanish word caballero), the Vulgar Latin word caballarius, meaning “horseman”.

Yesterday we had the above mentioned CLACKAMAS AMOK

Although it was not a school amok, I thought it wouldn't hurt to check CLACKAMAS HIGHSCHOOL (for the HAHN / WiNNENDEN link)

and , isn't this very amusing:

MASCOT CLACKAMAS HIGHSCHOOL : CAVALIERS

KNIGHT-INGALE!!

all these are....DARK KNIGHT JOKER links

Absurdity rules and has such nice and logic patterns

Cavaliers (horsemen, knights) are SWASHBUCKLERS.
Most famous SWASHBUCKLER story is this:

Quote:
The Three Musketeers (French: Les Trois Mousquetaires) is a novel by Alexandre Dumas, first serialized in March–July 1844. Set in the 17th century, it recounts the adventures of a young man named d'Artagnan after he leaves home to travel to Paris, to join the Musketeers of the Guard. D'Artagnan is not one of the musketeers of the title; those are his friends Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, inseparable friends who live by the motto "all for one, one for all" ("un pour tous, tous pour un"), a motto which is first put forth by d'Artagnan.

A. DUMAS:

Quote:
The Knight of Sainte-Hermine (edit: Hermine=Potter=Radclifffe= Brookfield shooter as posted yesterday) (published in France in 2005 under the title Le Chevalier de Sainte-Hermine) (edit: Chevalier = Cavalier) is an unfinished historical novel by Alexandre Dumas. Believed to be Dumas' last major work, the novel was lost until the late twentieth century. The Dumas scholar Claude Schopp found an almost-complete copy in the form of a newspaper serial. While a number of Dumas' previously forgotten works have been found, at 900 pages, this novel is the largest and most complete.
The novel is a swashbuckling tale set during the rise of the Napoleonic Empire. A key scene features the Battle of Trafalgar, and the death of the British admiral Horatio Nelson. (edit: Tony NELSON = Apollo, Moon, Hagman, Jeannie, Sheldon, Nurse etc,) Translated into English, it was published in 2007 as The Last Cavalier, and has since been translated into other languages.
AND this one:

Quote:
The Man in the Iron Mask is a 1998 adventure film[2] directed, produced, and written by Randall Wallace. It uses characters from Alexandre Dumas' D'Artagnan Romances and is very loosely adapted from some plot elements of The Vicomte de Bragelonne. The film centers on the aging Musketeers Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan and the reign of King Louis XIV of France. It attempts to explain the mystery of the Man in the Iron Mask, using a plot more closely related to 1929 Fairbanks' version, The Iron Mask, and the 1939 version by James Whale, The Man in the Iron Mask, than the original Dumas book.

Quote:
Randall Wallace (born July 28, 1949) is an American screenwriter, director, producer, and songwriter who came to prominence by writing the screenplay for the 1995 film Braveheart.
MEL!

HEATH LEDGER in the movie
"Il destino di un cavaliere"

(A KNIGHTS TALE)

THE DARK KNIGHT, in french is:
IL CAVALIERE OSCURO

Clackamas amok = JOKER based.
(as usual..
)
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news

Last edited by cori; 12-12-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #40130
cori

ZORRO = CAVALIER

Tim McLean, the Joker-carny, was watching ZORRO in the bus to Winnipeg, when he was suddenly and unexpected beheaded....

Bob Kane has credited Zorro as part of the inspiration for the Batman

it's all in the MASK.

Like EVERY joker, harlekin, jester, fool, clown, these guys come Masked:
The mask means, theres a demon hiding behind a false smile.
These tricksters are demons, hence many strange events can be linked to these creatures, for theres a force behind all shit.

Last edited by cori; 12-12-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #40131
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
ZORRO = CAVALIER

Tim McLean, the Joker-carny, was watching ZORRO in the bus to Winniweg, when he was suddenly and unexpected beheaded....

Bob Kane has credited Zorro as part of the inspiration for the Batman

it's all in the MASK.

Like EVERY joker, harlekin, jester, fool, clown, these guys come Masked:
The mask means, theres a demon hiding behind a false smile.
These tricksters are demons, hence many strange events can be linked to these creatures, for theres a force behind all shit.
Could it be Mask, as in Cask and Jester, as in Ester
Quote:
Esters are chemical compounds consisting of a carbonyl adjacent to an ether linkage. They are derived by reacting an oxoacid with a hydroxyl compound such as an alcohol or phenol.
Could there also be a link to the Chernobyl disaster
Could it be Jesters, as in this picture...

Could it be Cask as in Keg
Kegypt and tomb, as in bomb?

Quote:
As with any pressurized container, a keg can cause injury, even at normal operating pressure, whether with compressed air or carbon dioxide:

"The tapping system and pressure regulator both should be equipped with a pressure relief (blow off) device. If you are not familiar with tapping equipment, consult your retailer..." (printed on an Anheuser-Busch's keg cap)
I wonder if there is also any link to the Kegworth air disaster?
Just some observations and I don't think people try to understand what is going on.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #40132
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

'Alawite civilians killed' in Syria village

Quote:
A large number of civilians from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's Alawite sect are reported to have been killed or hurt in a village in Hama province.
Could there be any link to Hamar
Hamar also reminds me of Thor

Could there also be a link from Alawite to Thwaites

Quote:
Thwaites Brewery is a regional brewery founded in 1807 by Daniel Thwaites in Blackburn, Lancashire, England. The firm still operates from its original town centre site. A variety of cask ales, draught beers, lagers and ciders are produced in Blackburn or imported from Europe by Thwaites.
Quote:
The brewery invested heavily in pasteurised keg beers, especially those powered by nitro in the 1990s,[2] however is now working to increase the market for its cask beers[3] Thwaites unveiled a new craft brewery in December 2011 named "Crafty Dan".

The Plough at Eaves, a Thwaites pub.

Mind what you are doing, and what are you doing to the Mind? Min as in Time? Mind in numbers is 139144 = 22, so I'd imagine that number is again an important number. Star is 1920118 = 22, so I'd imagine by Messing with the Mind you are also Messing with the Stars.

These are only my observations. I wouldn't know if there are any links to the article.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #40133
dixie d
Inactive

Something I just looked at with this picture...

On the picture you see Robin and the number 156 and what I looked at was AEF or OF, with Robin and Of it then made me think of Loxley, South Yorkshire

Quote:
Loxley is one of the locations claimed as the birthplace of Robin Hood. It is maintained that Robin of Locksley or Robert Locksley was born in the area in 1160 with John Harrison saying in his Exact and Perfect Survey and View of the Mannor of Sheffield of 1637, "Little Haggas Croft (pasture) wherein is ye founacion of a house or cottage where Robin Hood was borne.
You also have Loxley, Alabama

It's just an observation for now, while I think about it a bit more, I just wonder is there is also a link to Walls and Ice Cream. You also see what looks like 157 and 517. I just wonder if there might be a link to AEG

Anschutz Entertainment Group
Quote:
AEG owns and operates the Staples Center and the Home Depot Center, and manages the XL Center, the Rose Garden, and Rentschler Field.
Walls and Ice Cream also reminds me of this picture...

I wonder if there might be a link to this article...

Pope starts tweeting as @pontifex, blesses followers

Twitter

Last edited by dixie d; 12-12-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #40134
nobodyswife

Ravi Shankar died yesterday, december 11, 2012. His music influenced the Beatles, the Rolling Stones and the Doors. Sitar is played on Paint it Black by the Stones and on the song The end by the doors amongst others...

http://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/2012/...rriere-lui.php
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #40135
cori

News report,

JACINTHA, who was found strung by her neck, left a suicide note!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #40136
paintedlady

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I heard Nelson Mandela's wife remark that his Spirit and his Sparkle were fading. Those words really stood out. I felt it worth a mention.
paintedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #40137
tintin

Nightingale, Versace, Holmes and Irene. I

Versace: Nightingale

VERSACE means NIGHTINGALE.
The series THE FLYING NUN was based on
a book by MARIA TERESE RIOS VERSACE

SALLY FIELD played the FLYING NUNN
and TODD FIELD played NICK NIGHTINGALE

BIANCA CASTAFIORE is the MILANESE NIGHTINGALE

Milan

VERSACE headquartered in MILAN

Hamburg: Iran

HAMBURG means THE END of the WORLD
and McDONALD's and that means IRAN

Versace: Andrew Cunanan

GIANNI VERSACE was killed by ANDREW CUNANAN

Versace: Hamburg

ANDREW CUNANAN leads to HAMBURG

Quote:
On June 12, 1997, Cunanan became the 449th fugitive to be listed
by the FBI on the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
A.C. was nr 449 on the FBI list

449 Hamburg

A.C. killed VERSACE.
ALEISTER CROWLEY is the 666 beast and he is A.C. as well

ALEISTER.....

Hamburg: Alster

The ALSTER river and the inner and the outer ALSTER lake.
HAMBURG is ALSTER city. ALEISTER....

The BEAST called ALEISTER

Hamburg: Le Beast

BEATLES anagram LE BEAST.
The BEAST and HAMBURG

Beatles: 911

BEATLES performed at the KAISERKELLER in HAMBURG.
911 was on the 56th birthday of BECKENBAUER aka DER KAISER
and 911 means ATTA and the HAMBURG cell
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #40138
tintin

Nightingale, Versace, Holmes and Irene. II

Alster: Jew

The ALSTER river is 53 Km.
53 = IODINE = JOOD = JEW
The JEWS were behind 911

911 means BIN LADEN

Hamburg: Bin Laden: Bild

HAMBURG means the BILD paper
BIN LADEN = BI.LD.
(BILD most of it's history located in HAMBURG.
Headquarters has now moved to BERLIN)

The KAISERKELLER located at nr 36.
36 = 666 = LE BEAST

Quote:
isn't all that unbelievable!!!

exciting!

btw.:

Quote:
Night-ingale Nurse

The NIGHT NURSE called NIGHTINGALE.
(KNIGHTINGALE and the TEMPLARS)
Templars and temps, french for TIME!

INGALE
INGALL

Charles INGALLS (Michael Landon)
and the link to what was posted oct. 21 :

Quote:

The STRATO ZENITH WATCH

a WATCH is a CLOCK

HANS KLOK, holannd magician on tour

MICHAEL LANDON and HANS KLOK are lookalikes, not?

Hans Klok and the STARDUST circus show:
http://www.hansklok.com/de/

and on oct 23 by Tintin, following the post above:

Quote:
Ingalls: Michael Landon

Cori predicted the BROOKFIELD shooting with her
HANS KLOK and MICHAEL LANDON post.
(must have been just hours before the shooting)

There is more.
HANS KLOK is a MAGICIAN, a WIZARD

Here the Gunman

The suspected gunman, 45-year-old Radcliffe Haughton, of Brown Deer, Wis., was later found dead inside.

(Daniel Radcliffe = Harry Potter )

Radcliffe: Wizard

Almost a perfect "prediction" by CORI.
The INGALLS link to MICHAEL LANDON
and the RADCLIFFE link to MAGICIANS

LAURA INGALLS wrote the LITTLE HOUSE series.
"MA" INGALLS from BROOKFIELD

KNIGHT-INGALL...

the suspected gunman, in the recent Brookfield shooting - see above - was 45-year-old Radcliffe Haughton
it happened at AZANA SPA.
AZANA
JACINTHA SALDANHA

('Haughton' looks like a mix of HOUSTON (Apollo, Moon, Armstrong, Hagman, Whitney), and the Gifford shooters name Jared Lee LOUGHNER:
LOUGHNER + HOUSTON = HAUGHTON
to remind ya:
"Jared Lee Loughner (play /ˈlɒfnər/; born September 10, 1988)[1] is an American who plead guilty to 19 charges, of murder and attempted murder, in connection with the shooting in Tucson, Arizona, on January 8, 2011, that killed six people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, as well as a 9-year-old girl, Christina-Taylor Green.[2][3][4][5][6] The shooting also left 14 others injured, including U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords")

Brookfield shooter: RADCLIFFE HAUGHTON

we just talked about the link between the JENNY RIVERA (pepsi) and MELANIE THORNTON (Coca Cola) death, both crashed in a plane, - both connected to the NURSE

Now look, this is REALLY interesting....
for another very famous singer had crashed in a plane:
I was 'at' her yesterday, but then I let it go for I didn't think she was 'linked':

AALIYAH
Aaliyah Dana HAUGHTON died in a plane crash aug 25, 2001
(-> RADCLIFFE HAUGHTON)

Quote:
On August 25, 2001, at 6:45 pm (EST), Aaliyah and various members of the record company boarded a twin-engine Cessna 402B (registration N8097W) at the Marsh Harbour Airport in Abaco Islands, The Bahamas, to travel to the Opa-locka Airport in Florida, after they completed filming the music video for the single "Rock the Boat"

AALIYAH
ALIYAH

what is ALIYAH?

Quote:
Aliyah is the immigration of Jews to the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael). It is one of the most basic tenets of Zionist ideology
above all that, whats mentioned above about the shooters links,
we have another NURSE and SHOOTER link:

Quote:
James Eagan Holmes was born on December 13, 1987 in San Diego, California,[2] the son of a registered nurse and a mathematician/scientist
The "Eagan EAGLE Aurora Joker" son of a NURSE!
in 2 days, dec 13, it will be his 25. birthday.

and I just saw an interesting article about an AURORA NURSE:

Nurse who aided shooting victims in Aurora, Colo., theater attack drowns
Nurse Jennifer Gallagher, who helped treat victims of the Aurora theater shooting in Colorado, has drowned while on a family vacation in Iowa.
Gallagher, 46, of Denver, went swimming in West Lake Okoboji the night of Aug. 6 and her body was found the next day, according to the Sheriff's Office in Dickinson County, Iowa.
Gallagher, an Ireland native, worked at the University of Colorado Hospital for 13 years and cared especially for a shooting victim treated in the hospital's neurological intensive care unit, which she helped open. She was among staffers who met with President Barack Obama during his visit two days after the July 20 shooting rampage that killed 12 and wounded 58 at the Century Aurora 16 theater.
The hospital's nursing chief officer, Carolyn Sanders, said Gallagher was a "beloved nurse" who was well known for her ability to connect with people and develop caring relationships with her patients.

In this youtube video, they say, she was murdered, must watch...
"Nurse who "saw everything" at Aurora hospital found dead":
I have also seen people saying, Kates nurse Jacintha was murdered....

HA! weird shit!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #40139
tintin

Nightingale, Versace, Holmes and Irene. III

Skyfall: Kaiserkeller & Jew

The SKYFALL by FELIX was exactly 53 years
after the KAISERKELLER opened and 53 is JEW
and the ALSTER is 53 km

53 also leads back to FIDELIO, the password
and hence NIGHTINGALE

Fidelio: 53

CUBA means CASTRO and the code of CUBA is 53.

Nightingale

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE died on the
birthday of FIDELIO CASTRO.
NIGHTINGALE = Password FIDELIO

Nurse Jennifer: Obama

The Hero is BEN AFFLECK and he is married to JENNIFER
and the NURSE is central in the movie.
PEARL HARBOR means HAWAII and hence OBAMA

Quote:
The "Eagan EAGLE Aurora Joker" son of a NURSE!
in 2 days, dec 13, it will be his 25. birthday.

and I just saw an interesting article about an AURORA NURSE:

Nurse who aided shooting victims in Aurora, Colo., theater attack drowns
Nurse Jennifer Gallagher, who helped treat victims of the Aurora theater shooting in Colorado, has drowned while on a family vacation in Iowa.
Gallagher, 46, of Denver, went swimming in West Lake Okoboji the night of Aug. 6 and her body was found the next day, according to the Sheriff's Office in Dickinson County, Iowa.
Gallagher, an Ireland native, worked at the University of Colorado Hospital for 13 years and cared especially for a shooting victim treated in the hospital's neurological intensive care unit, which she helped open. She was among staffers who met with President Barack Obama during his visit two days after the July 20 shooting rampage that killed 12 and wounded 58 at the Century Aurora 16 theater.
The hospital's nursing chief officer, Carolyn Sanders, said Gallagher was a "beloved nurse" who was well known for her ability to connect with people and develop caring relationships with her patients.

Nurse Jennifer: Obama

NURSE JENNIFER and OBAMA

A some 16 days after she meets OBAMA she is dead.
That reminds me of another OBAMA meeting

Beverly Eckert: Dead

BEVERLY ECKERT meets OBAMA on 6 FEBRUARY 2009.
6 days later she died in a PLANE crash.
Her spouse died on 911. (He worked in the WTC)

Dark Knight: Eckhart

AARON ECKHART as HARVEY DENT in THE DARK KNIGHT

San Diego Massacre

You see the date of 18 JULY.
That's the date of the SAN DIEGO McDONALD's Massacre in 1984.

San Diego Massacre

JAMES HOLMES from SAN DIEGO and he means the AURORA MASSACRE.
Means we can link both BATMAN movies to a MASSACRE
and to SAN DIEGO

We can link PEARL HARBOR, BEN AFFLECK, NURSE JENNIFER
and NURSE JACINTHA

BEN AFFLECK and JAMES HOLMES....

Affleck is Holmes

AFFLECK plays BEN HOLMES in the movie.
Notice SANDRA BULLOCK as his co-star.
SHERLOCK HOLMES means WATSON
Old 12-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #40140
tintin

Nightingale, Versace, Holmes and Irene. IV

Affleck plays Watson

Affleck plays BEN WATSON.
He was BEN HOLMES and BEN WATSON.

This yesterday by Cori

Quote:
prophetic Tintin & Me!

he had posted about NIGHTINGALE short before Kates nurse died.
he posted it, because I had mentioned "To KILL A MOCKINGBIRD -
which, in german is "Wer die Nachtigall stört""
(I did so, after MOCKFORD, EXXON MBIL Oil executive, was killed in a suburb
of BRUSSELS, outside an ITALIAN restaurant. It was on the day FELIX BAUMGARTNER and his FREEFALL)

NACHTIGALL = NIGHTINGALE

Quote:
MOCKFORD KILLED

Kill a Mockingbird by HARPER LEE

Mockingbird author: HARPER LEE

Movie to kill a mockingbird with Gregory PECK

His (Peck's) stage career started in 1941 when he played the secretary in a Katharine Cornell production of George Bernard Shaw's play The Doctor's Dilemma. Unfortunately, the play opened in San Francisco just one week before the attack on Pearl Harbor
Peck was also a vocal supporter of ridding the world of nuclear weapons.
SANDRA BULLOCK in the movie FORCES of NATURE
together with AFFLECK (as HOLMES)

Bullock is Harper Lee

Harper Lee: Nightingale

HARPER LEE and the NIGHTINGALE link to the NURSE and all the rest.
FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE dead on the birthday FIDEL CASTRO

JAMES HOLMES was raised here in his youth

James Holmes: Castroville

Quote:
Holmes was raised in Castroville, California, where
he attended elementary school, and San Diego
Notice the dates you see on that CASTROVILLE pic.
You see 15 and 16 MAY.

15 MAY is the birthday of ARTHUR SCHNITZLER.
EYES WIDE SHUT (NIGHTINGALE) based on his book

OBAMA mt JENNIFER GALLAGHER on 22 JULY.

Quote:
On July 22nd, Barack Obama personally visited the
hospital to meet with the victims and staff.
That's the birthday of this lady

The Nurse

JESSICA FLETCHER as the NURSE in the CUCKOO's NEST

Aurora

JAMES HOLMES, NICHOLSON and LEDGER.
THE DARK KNIGHT and LEDGER means SAN DIEGO MASSACRE.
The DARK KNIGHT RISES means AURORA.
It's a case of.....

Postman Always Rings Twice: TRAP

POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE. (P.A.R.T.)
PART is TRAP reversed and in SAN DIEGO and AURORA
the people were TRAPPED.
JACK NICHOLSON starring together with JESSICA LANGE

Jessica Lange

BAUMGARTNER born on the 20th birthday of JESSICA LANGE.
(also the birthday of HITLER)

DSK: Zenith

Quote:
Dominique Strauss-Kahn au meeting socialiste organisé au Zénith, le 29 mai 2007.