Old 22-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #39201
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Quote:
Royal British Legion minders for young poppy sellers

By Andrew Hough
9:30PM BST 21 Oct 2012

Security chaperones will accompany young Army cadets in Bradford, West Yorks, after attacks on teenage collectors Photo: IAN JONES

Poppy sellers will receive protection from Royal British Legion “minders” for the first time after a spate of attacks last year in which volunteers were verbally abused and spat on.

The unprecedented security will be provided for young Army cadets in Bradford, West Yorks, after the attacks on teenage collectors.

The security chaperones will accompany the volunteers, aged between 10 and 17, amid concerns many are now too frightened to participate in fund-raising efforts.

From this week they will be shadowed by motor enthusiasts from the Legion’s Riders branch, many of whom are former members of the Armed Forces, following the series of incidents last year.

Those attacks left the local Legion branch horrified and forced Army officials to visit schools to stress the need to honour the fallen and overcome cultural barriers.

In one incident, a 13 year-old Army cadet, Bethany Holmes, was spat at three times by a group of younger Asian boys while collecting for the first time.

Yobs also hurled abuse at two Asian girl cadets and two other sellers were sworn at in the city centre while one young poppy seller also had her tin grabbed from her shoulder.

"It [security] is something we need and it's ideal because it would keep the cadets safe,” Barbara Allsopp, the Bradford RBL Poppy Appeal organiser, said last night.

The Riders is a branch of the British legion established in 2004, in which members include ex-forces motorcyclist ethusiasts, who offer support to the poppy appeal.

Rod Walker, a spokesman for the Riders West Yorkshire, added: "After what happened last year we thought our job should be to support the branches.

"You have to remember the cadets who are affected by this are very impressionable and in some cases they will turn out to be our future Armed Forces.

"We have to educate the public why we are doing these collections."

On Friday, Bradford will host the launch of the West Yorkshire-wide Poppy Appeal for the first time in nine years. Last year volunteers raised more than £60,000 from collections.

Dale Smith, the Lord Mayor of Bradford, said it was “very important the younger generation are continually reminded” of the importance of commemorating the fallen.

“It is a sad reflection that this small minority did abuse some of the younger collectors last year,” he said.

"I welcome that the motorcycle section will be keeping a watchful eye – but hope their services will not be needed."
I highlighted chaperones because I wasn't sure if there might be something in that name. I highlighted "Minders" because for one it has the word Mind in it. There is also a TV Series called Minder
Quote:
Minder is a British comedy-drama about the London criminal underworld. Initially produced by Verity Lambert, it was made by Euston Films, a subsidiary of Thames Television (Central in 1993 and 1994) and shown on ITV. The show ran for ten series between 29 October 1979 and 10 March 1994, and starred Dennis Waterman as Terry McCann, an honest and likable bodyguard (minder in London slang) and George Cole as Arthur Daley, a socially ambitious, but highly unscrupulous importer-exporter, wholesaler, used-car salesman, and anything else from which there was money to be made whether inside the law or not.
I also highlighted Motorcycles and the first picture you see is this one

A Triumph T110 motorcycle

With the Euston and that I keep having to brush my Teeth with Oral-B Toothbrushes. Oral-B

Quote:
Oral-B is a brand of oral hygiene products, including toothbrushes, toothpastes, mouthwashes and dental floss. The B in Oral-B stands for "Brush".[1] Oral B was created in 1950 by Dr Robert Huston a dentist who created the first Oral-B toothbrush with its soft, end-rounded nylon bristles. Dr. Robert Hutson, a California periodontist, designed and patented the first Oral-B toothbrush.
I also wonder if there is a link to the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster
Quote:
Disintegration of the entire vehicle began after an O-ring seal in its right solid rocket booster (SRB) failed at liftoff.
I also wonder if there might be a link to Gibbs SR Toothbrush.
Quote:
Mentadent SR (formerly Gibbs SR) is a brand of toothpaste owned by Unilever. The product was originally named after sodium ricinoleate.

Gibbs SR was the first product to be promoted on UK television. The introduction of commercial television advertising was due to the Television Act of 1954 which created the commercial broadcaster ITV. The advertisement was first shown on 22 September, 1955 at 8:12, with a voiceover by Alex Macintosh.[1][2] The advertisement was written and produced by Brian Palmer.
Could there be a link from Chaperones to Toblerones?
These are only my observations, I've know idea if they mean anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 22-10-2012 at 10:25 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #39202
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Weird weather ahead as 'blood rain' forecast for Halloween

The weird British weather continues this week when a 20C Indian summer set to be followed by snow and even 'blood rain' where Saharan dust mixes with the wet weather.

The weirdest weather on record continues this week - a 20C Indian summer is set to be followed by snow with 'blood rain' thrown in for good measure, the Met office says.

Temperatures are set to soar this week to an unseasonably warm 20C - but the Indian summer is not set to last as snow as predicted for the end of the week.

A wave of hot air from North Africa is set to sweep through the United Kingdom from tomorrow bringing sunny spells and temperatures in the high teens across the UK.

It could also bring 'blood rain' - rain carrying red dust from the Sahara which is capable of staining cars.

And freezing arctic winds are set to send temperatures plummeting at the end of the week, with snow forecast in the north of England and Scotland by next weekend.

The Met Weather Office said London and the south east will enjoy the hottest weather with temperatures soaring to a very warm 20 degrees centigrade on Monday and Tuesday, provided cloud lifts.

The rest of England and Wales will also enjoy the warm spell with temperatures hovering in the mid teens, although forecaster say it will stay cloudy.

The Met Office also said that - red dust kick up in storms in the Saharan dessert and blown over - could affect parts of the south east of England during the week.

The dust, which has been blown to the UK as part of the band of warm air, is expected to leave red stains on cars.

She said: "Where there has been rain in the southeast there has been red dust brought down with it. When the rain dries off it leaves a red residue.

"This could last until the early part of the week."

The Indian summer is set to be short lived, however, as arctic winds blow across Scotland on Friday and England on Saturday.

Temperatures are predicted to sink to around 8C degrees in the Midlands and 6C in Scotland.

Met Office forecaster Emma Sharples said: "People should enjoy the warm weather while it lasts - because it wont last long.

"During the week it is going to be warmer than you expect for this time of year. The warm air has been drawn from a long way south down in north Africa and is spreading north.

"But there is going to be a sharp contrast in weather as a cold snap sweeps across the country from Friday which is likely to bring snow to Scotland and the north of England.

"This will probably turn to sleet and rain in the south and we will have very brisk winds which will make it feel very cold."

This year has already brought some of the country's most bizarre weather ever, which has brought the country's worst drought since 1976 followed by the wettest summer for a century.
Blood Rain
Quote:
Cases have been recorded since Homer's Iliad, composed approximately 8th century BC, and are widespread.
Quote:
Alternative explanations include sunspots and aurorae, and in the case of the red rain in Kerala in 2001, dust from meteorites and extraterrestrial cells in the water.
I notice there is also a Red Rain (film)
Quote:
Blood Rain (혈의 누, Hyeolui Nu) is a 2005 South Korean film. It is a murder mystery set in 1808 during the Joseon Dynasty.
Dynasty has the word Nasty in it.

Joseon Dynasty
Quote:
The kingdom's northernmost borders were expanded to the natural boundaries at the Amnok and Duman rivers through the subjugation of the Jurchens.
Amnok also looks a bit like Amok? I also highlighted Sahara because it has the word Hara in it, and Hara to me means this Baseball Cap that my wife gave me for my Birthday when we went to Phayao Lake here in Thailand, it where we also stayed at the Gateway Hotel and also in Room 999 which also overlooked a Bus Station. It also involved a shop selling Alcohol and a bottle of Bin 95 Australian Wine.

The 999 and Amok to me also links to this Shule99950W Torch I have which again reminds me of
Quote:
The Winnenden school shooting occurred on the morning of 11 March 2009 at a secondary school in Winnenden, Baden-Württemberg, in southwestern Germany, followed by a shootout at a car dealership in nearby Wendlingen.

In the Albertville-Realschule at approximately 9:30 am (CET), Tim Kretschmer first began shooting with a 9mm Beretta semi-automatic pistol that took 15-round magazines and more than 200 rounds of ammunition, which he had taken from his parents' bedroom.

The school headmaster broadcast a coded announcement ("Mrs Koma is coming", which is amok spelled backwards)[15] alerting the teachers of the situation and causing them to lock classroom doors.
The reason I highlighted Lock is because I put one on my Bedroom door because I got up one morning and it looked as thought it has been opened because I left something along the bottom of the door, and when I got up in the morning it had moved.

Lock in a way also reminds me of Watergate and Watergate to me could also mean Watergate Street in Chester and Images night club with DJ's Kevin Day and Peter Knight.

Halloween to me could also mean the Crown Pub near Sizewell B Power Station...

I also wonder if there is any link to Crown Files and this picture...

I purchased that file at a hardware shop on Highway 11 and it's the same place I purchased my Stihl Saw, Bumpers and GM Goodman Battery Charger, it's also the place I purchased the following...

I purchased that blade for my UMK 435T Bush Cutter which I also associated with MK Ultra and a strange thing this morning when I was going to McDonald's and Rimping, I stopped at the lights and a lorry went past with the word ULTRA in big letters on the side, I also notice Phil and Nok in Rimping this morning and Phil to me means this picture...

That card also means a Party at Eric and Carole's house. I'll add to this because Rimping today also means a bag of this...

It also means a Curry that my wife made tonight and also used some of that Rice. I also wonder if there is a link to Post 39178

39178. 39 is the Country Code for +39: IT, VA After Rimping I went to Buds of San Francisco and the Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Scream I purchased also cost 39 Baht. I also wonder if there is a link to the Golden Gate Bridge?

I don't know if any of what I've put here, It's just my observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 22-10-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 22-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #39203
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. I

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post

The STRATO ZENITH WATCH

a WATCH is a CLOCK

HANS KLOK, holannd magician on tour

MICHAEL LANDON and HANS KLOK are lookalikes, not?

Hans Klok and the STARDUST circus show:
http://www.hansklok.com/de/

Brookfield Shooting: 4 dead

4 dead in a shooting in BROOKFIELD WISCONSIN yesterday

On the BROOKFIELD page this pic

Brookfield: Ma Ingalls

Ingalls: Michael Landon

Cori predicted the BROOKFIELD shooting with her
HANS KLOK and MICHAEL LANDON post.
(must have been just hours before the shooting)

There is more.
HANS KLOK is a MAGICIAN, a WIZARD

Here the Gunman

Radcliffe

Quote:
The suspected gunman, 45-year-old Radcliffe Haughton, of Brown Deer, Wis., was later found dead inside.

Last edited by tintin; 22-10-2012 at 04:01 PM.
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #39204
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. II

Radcliffe: Wizard

Almost a perfect "prediction" by CORI.
The INGALLS link to MICHAEL LANDON
and the RADCLIFFE link to MAGICIANS

LAURA INGALLS wrote the LITTLE HOUSE series.
"MA" INGALLS from BROOKFIELD

Here are MA INGALLS and spouse CHARLES

Hitler-Israel

MA INGALLS died on the 35th birthday of HITLER.
Spouse CHARLES died on 8 JUNE, day ISRAEL attacked the LIBERTY

Here MARY INGALLS, sister of LAURA INGALLS

Radcliffe

DANNY BOYLE born on the day MARY INGALLS died.
He is from RADCLIFFE Lancashire

DANNY BOYLE = ZION 2012
The BROOKFIELD shooting on the birthday NETANYAHU

MARY INGALLS was played by MELISSA SUE ANDERSON
in the TV series LITTLE HOUSE on the PRAIRIE

Melissa: Berkeley

MELISSA SUE ANDERSON from BERKELEY California.
(IRAN BARKLEY link)

Here the girl that played LAURA INGALLS

Melissa

MELISSA GILBERT played LAURA INGALLS

We have 2 MELISSA's here.....

That dog reminds me of TOTO in the WIZARD of OZ

Toto

TOTO means FRANK BAUM and hence AJAX and IRAN.
TOTO RIINA aka THE BEAST

2 MELISSA's.....

Melissa: Israel

MELISSA means HONEY BEE.
ISRAEL, land of MILK and HONEY.
MILWAUKEE (MILK) is the largest city of WISCONSIN.
(BROOKFIELD, suburb of MILWAUKEE)

Quote:
Motto: Minutes from Milwaukee, Miles from Expected
Motto BROOKFIELD is minutes from MILWAUKEE
and miles from expected

MILK and HONEY.....
The GOLDA MEIR school in MILWAUKEE

Here the governor of WISCONSIN

Scott Walker: Israel

SCOTT WALKER born on 2 NOVEMBER, BALFOUR day

11 September

Quote:
Original run September 11, 1974 – March 21, 1983
Series started on 11 SEPTEMBER 1974.
We can link ISRAEL, MICHAEL LANDON to BROOKFIELD
and NETANYAHU and to 911
Old 22-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #39205
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. III

Bridger Jones

BRIDGER charged with the murder of JONES

Bridget Jones: Zellweger

Bridget Jones

APRIL JONES disappeared on the birthday J.E.W. (Andrews)
BRIDGER killed JONES and RENEE ZELLWEGER (BRIDGET JONES) was
briefly married to KENNY CHESNEY, born on 26 MARCH,
the date you see here

Fielding

The BROOKFIELD link

Zellweger: Ajax

RENEE ZELLWEGER born on 25 APRIL 1969,
on the 20th birthday of AJAX legend JOHAN CRUYFF

Mother of ZELLWEGER is ANDREASSEN. (ANDREWS = ANDREAS)

Radcliffe: Brookfield

RADCLIFFE the BROOKFIELD killer.
ZELLWEGER in the FIELDING movie
and she plays POTTER. (RADCLIFFE)

April Jones: Rob Williams

Parents of APRIL JONES and their HOPE TATTOO by ROB WILLIAMS

Robbie Williams: Field

ROBBIE WILLIAMS is married to FIELD

Sylvia Kristel

WILLIAMS married FIELD on the birthday MATA HARI. (KRISTEL)
Old 22-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #39206
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. IV

Back to MICHAEL LANDON

Michael Landon

MICHAEL LANDON died on the 24th birthday PAMELA ANDERSON.
HANS KLOK, the MICHAEL LANDON lookalike

Houdini

HANS KLOK and his HOUDINI show

Michael Landon

MICHAEL LANDON born on the 10th birthday HOUDINI.
HANS KLOK = HOUDINI = MICHAEL LANDON

TONY CURTIS played HOUDINI

Black and White: Masonic

CURTIS played HOUDINI.
He was born as SCHWARTZ. (BLACK)
HOUDINI born as WEISZ. (WHITE)
BLACK played WHITE

Curtis: Michael Landon

In the autobiographic movie about MICHAEL LANDON.
The alter ego of LANDON is CURTIS

MICHAEL LANDON and PAMELA ANDERSON and
the HANS KLOK link

Pamela Anderson

BORAT in love with PAMELA ANDERSON in the movie

Brüno

BRÜNO is the biggest AUSTRIAN star since HITLER.

Quote:
he travels to the United States to become
"the biggest Austrian superstar since Hitler".

Bruno

Bruno Ganz as HITLER

SACHA BARON COHEN born on TEMPLAR's day, 13 OCTOBER

Cohen

EDWINA CURRIE born as COHEN.
BARON COHEN born on the 25th birthday EDWINA COHEN.
CURRIE = ANTICHRIST = COHEN
Old 22-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #39207
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. V

Salomon: Temple

PAMELA briefly married to RICK SALOMON.
The TEMPLE of SOLOMON and the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. (13 OCTOBER)

SALOMON first married to ELIZABETH DAILY. (Born as GUTTMAN)

Daily: 11 September

911 was on the 40th birthday of ELIZABETH DAILY

Baron Cohen: Barco-de

We can link BARON COHEN to BARCO-DE and 666.
He is married to ISLA FISHER, born in OMAN. (OMEN)

Rick Salomon: Barron

RICK SALOMON and PARIS HILTON sex tape.
Father of PARIS is Richard "RICK" Hilton
PARIS has a brother called BARRON Nicholas Hilton

Rick: Borat

BOGART as RICK.
BORAT + G = BOGART.
BARON COHEN was ALI G. and then BORAT

White House: Israel

The movie CASABLANCA shows who is in control of the WHITE HOUSE

Bogart is Blaine: Baline

BOGART is RICK BLAINE.
BLANE anagram BALINE

Israel Baline

IRVING BERLIN born as ISRAEL BALINE.
He wrote GOD BLESS AMERICA.

CURTIZ directed CASABLANCA.
He was a JEW from BUDAPEST and THEODOR HERZL, father of ISRAEL,
was also from BUDAPEST. (From PEST)

BOGAR anagram GABOR and GARBO.
(GARBO = MATA HARI)

The GABOR sisters were Jewish Girls from BUDAPEST as well

Here the mother of the GABOR sisters

Jolie Gabor: Curtis-Houdini

JOLIE GABOR was born on 29 SEPTEMBER.
TONY CURTIS died on 29 SEPTEMBER and he was HOUDINI.
HOUDINI was born in BUDAPEST

HOUDINI born as WEISZ (later also WEISS)
The WHITE HOUSE (WEISSE HAUS)

GEORGE WASHINGTON = ADAM WEISHAUPT.
(WEISSE HAUS, WEIS HAUS, WHITE HOUSE)

Zsa Zsa Gabor: Weishaupt

ZSA ZSA born 6 FEBRUARY, same as ADAM WEISHAUPT
and EVA BRAUN.
EVA and MAGDALENA are the 2 other GABOR sisters
Old 22-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #39208
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. VI

Zsa Zsa: Hilton

ZSA ZSA was married to CONRAD HILTON

Here is that CONRAD HILTON

Hilton: Bogart

HUMPHREY BOGART born on the 12th birthday CONRAD HILTON.
HILTON married to GABOR (BOGAR)

First spouse HILTON was Mary Adelaide BARRON.
(BARRON also has this ARBO in it)

HANS KLOK born the same date GEORGE WASHINGTON. (WEISHAUPT)

Bruno: White House & Hilton

GIORDANO BRUNO executed in 1600 on the birthday PARIS HILTON.
The WHITE HOUSE at nr 1600

Whitney: 13 October

Quote:
Hilton at the Fox Reality Channel Really Awards on October 13, 2009 in Hollywood, CA.
Born Paris Whitney Hilton
February 17, 1981 (age 31)
New York City, New York, United States
PARIS WHITNEY HILTON.
(WHITNEY HOUSTON = WHIT HOUS)
Wiki has her on TEMPLAR's day

Pidgeon-Rudy Assauer

WALTER PIGEON and RUDY ASSAUER are lookalikes
RUDI ASSAUER was a prominent Football manager in Germany

Assauer

Have posted about WALTER PIDGEON in relation to EDWINA CURRIE
and PIERRE CURIE.

PIDGEON died on the birthday GORDON CURRIE
and he played PIERRE CURIE

Alzheimer

RUDI ASSAUER has ALZHEIMER
I posted about HUGO CLAUS, the spouse of KRISTEL
and his ALZHEIMER. (He was euthanized)

Princess Yasmin: Alzheimer

Quote:
Princess Yasmin Aga Khan (born December 28, 1949) is an American
philanthropist known for raising public awareness of Alzheimer's disease.
She is the daughter of RITA HAYWORTH.
HAYWORTH died 14 MAY 1987, on the 39th birthday ISRAEL.
ORSON WELLES was married to HAYWORTH

Wiki has her with RODOLFO VALENTINO.
It is RUDOLPH ASSAUER.
RUDOLPH VALENTINO = IRAN

RODOLFO is a HAIRDRESSER. (HARI link to HAIR)

First the importance of ASSAUER

Assauer

HITLER died on the first birthday RUDI ASSAUER
Old 22-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #39209
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. VII

Sauer: Curie

PIERRE CURIE died 19 APRIL 1906.
SAUER, spouse MERKEL, born 43 years after CURIE died.

MERKEL from HAMBURG

Alzheimer: Hamburg

ALZHEIMER named after ALOIS ALZHEIMER.
Mayor HAMBURG born on the 94th birthday ALZHEIMER

Sauer: Bush

2 of the 3 wiki pics of SAUER are with LAURA and nr 43 GEORGE BUSH.
SAUER born 43 years after the death of ALZHEIMER

Alzheimer

Mother of ALZHEIMER was BARBARA Theresia BUSCH

Quote:
Alois Alzheimer war der älteste Sohn aus der zweiten Ehe des
Notars Eduard Alzheimer und seiner Frau Barbara Theresia Busch
ALZHEIMER means mostly elderly people.
A REST HOME is called an ALTERSHEIM in German.

The BARBARA BUSH link

B.B.: Israel

ISRAEL attacked the USS LIBERTY on the 42nd birthday BARBARA BUSH.
That attack happened under PRESIDENT JOHNSON.
BARBARA and GEORGE Sr reside in HOUSTON TEXAS
and SAM HOUSTON JOHNSON was the brother of LYNDON

Dorothy

BUSH 41 is the son of DOROTHY WALKER.
It's ANGELA DOROTHEA MERKEL

Here DOROTHY and spouse PRESCOTT BUSH

Frank Baum: Dorothy

PRESCOTT BUSH born 15 MAY, same as FRANK BAUM.
BAUM means DOROTHY and hence big links from the WIZARD of OZ to
the BUSH family

PRESCOTT BUSH also born the same date PIERRE CURIE.
(Played by WALTER PIDGEON)

BUSH and WALTER PIDGEON

Pigeon

BUSH born in COLUMBUS Ohio.
COLUMBUS = DOVE = PIGEON

Dorothy: Bush

DOROTHY MERKEL, daughter of HORST KASNER.
KASNER born on 6 AUGUST, the day PRESCOTT BUSH married DOROTHY.
(Kasner born 5 years after that BUSH wedding)

BUSH = 911 = HAMBURG = MERKEL
Old 22-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #39210
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. VIII

Dorothy: Walker

PRINCESS DIANA born on the 60th birthday DOROTHY WALKER.
DIANA Ross played DOROTHY

Jonathan Bush

JONATHAN BUSH, son of DOROTHY and brother of BUSH 41,
was born on 6 MAY 1931, 12 years after FRANK BAUM died

Baron Cohen: Billy Bush

BILLY BUSH is the son of JONATHAN BUSH.
He was born on 13 OCTOBER 1971, on the EXACT same
day as SACHA BARON COHEN

BARON COHEN married to ISLA FISHER

Israel Fish

ISLA FISHER anagram ISRAEL FISH.
She was born on day 34 and there were 34 dead
in the attack by ISRAEL on the USS LIBERTY
and hence they were SWIMMING with the FISH.
(Mafia term for DEAD)

April Jones
Ajax
Houdini
Currie

ISLA FISHER plays APRIL in the movie
and ELIZABETH BANKS plays JONES.

Quote:
Cast

Ryan Reynolds as William Matthew 'Will' Hayes
Isla Fisher as April
Abigail Breslin as Maya Hayes
Elizabeth Banks as Emily Jones
Rachel Weisz as Summer Hartley
RACHEL WEISZ starring. HOUDINI born as WEISZ.
Rachel married to DANIEL CRAIG. (MOSSAD)
ELIZABETH BANKS as Emily JONES

Banks: Maddie McCann

BANKS converted to JUDAISM and born on day 41.
She is married to MAX HANDELMAN. (Jewish)
MADDIE disappeared on the 34th birthday of MAX HANDELMAN.
(APRIL JONES and MADDIE combined in this movie)
APRIL disappeared on the 77th birthday J.E.W.

REYNOLDS was 25 years manager of AJAX aka the JEWS.
RYAN REYNOLDS starring in the movie as well

Banks: Felix

BANKS and HANDELMAN have a son called FELIX

Elizabeth Banks

ELIZABETH BANKS played LAURA BUSH in the movie W.
BANKS born on day 41 and LAURA married to nr 43, the son of nr 41.
JOSH BROLIN plays BUSH and he was born on day 43

Sylvia Kristel

You see 17 OCTOBER, day SYLVIA KRISTEL died.
JOSH BROLIN, son of JAMES BROLIN, married to BARBARA STREISAND

Streisand: Emanuel

BARBRA STREISAND is the daughter of EMANUEL
and her son is JASON EMANUEL

The EMMANUELLE link to SYLVIA KRISTEL.
STREISAND has that son with ELLIOT GOULD
Old 22-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #39211
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. IX

Elliot Gould: Bogart

ELLIOT GOULD twice married to JENNIFER BOGART.
BOGART = GARBO + T
GARBO = MATA HARI = KRISTEL = EMMANUELLE

Here again the governor of WISCONSIN, SCOTT WALKER

Scott Walker: Tarantino

SCOTT WALKER married to TARANTINO

Tarantino: MLK

Biggest crash in history on TENERIFE.
KLM plane coliding with a PAN AM plane

Emmanuelle Mimieux

Quote:
In June 1944, Shosanna runs a cinema in Paris as "Emmanuelle Mimieux".
SHOSANNA DREYFUS aka EMMANUELLE MIMIEUX, TARANTINO movie

Iran: Emmanuelle Mimieux

IRAN FLIGHT 655 shot down by the USS VINCENNES and CAPTAIN ROGERS
on the birthday TOM CRUISE, married to MIMI ROGERS at the time
KRISTEL = EMMANUELLE = MATA HARI = VINCENNES

Kristel 10 years the partner of FREDDY DE VREE.
DE VREE died 3 JULY, IRAN FLIGHT 655 date

KLM and PAN AM

Pam An

PAM AN-DERSON and PAN AM.

PAM AN and the Dutch Magician HANS KLOK

PAMELA means BAYWATCH

Watch: Klok

A WATCH is a KLOK. (CLOCK in Dutch)
BAYWATCH means DAVID HASSELHOFF

Iran

HASSELHOFF born on the 13th birthday ALI KHAMENEI,
supreme leader IRAN. (And on the birthday ANGELA MERKEL)
MERKEL = MIRACLE = MAGIC)

HASSELHOFF 17 years marrie to this girl

Pamela Bach

PAMELA BACH and PAMELA ANDERSON.
BACH is a big link here

Bach: April Jones

DIRK BACH died on 1 OCTOBER, day APRIL JONES disappeared
BACH was GAY and HANS KLOK is GAY
Old 22-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #39212
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. X

Back to that TARANTINO movie INGLORIOUS BASTERDS

Eisenberg

You see EISENBERG on that Bat

Eisenberg: Assauer

TENNESSEE EISENBERG killed on the 65th birthday RUDI ASSAUER.
IRAN BARKLEY born on 6-5 and it's I.B., just as the TARANTINO movie.
EISENBERG killed in REGENSBURG. (REGEN = RAIN = IRAN)

Eisenberg: Van Nassau

KARST TATES attacked the house of ORANGE NASSAU
on the birthday of ASSAUER and on the exact same day EISENBERG was killed

AUSSAUER and his ALZHEIMER

Alzheimer: Brain

ALZHEIMER means the BRAIN, (IRAN + B)

Marathon: Alzheimer

MARATHON BATTLE in 490 BC.
MARATHON = IRAN

Quote:
Alzheimer's disease
Classification and external resources
Diseases DB 490
ALZHEIMER has a code of 490 in the disease database.
The MARATHON and ALZHEIMER

Here the very first diagnosed ALZHEIMER patient, AUGUSTE DETER

Alzheimer: Iran

Very first ALZHEIMER patient died on day 98, code of IRAN.
She died in FRANKFURT, home of the ROTHSCHILDS

Barbara Bush: Alzheimer

AUGUSTE Deter was married to KARL.
He brought her to the hospital to ALOIS ALZHEIMER

Quote:
He brought her to the Institution for the Mentally Ill and for Epileptics in Frankfurt, Germany,
on 25 November 1901 where she was examined by Dr.
Alois Alzheimer.
ALOIS ALZHEIMER, son of BARBARA BUSCH, has his
first ALZHEIMER patient on the day BARBARA BUSH was born.
(One of the BUSH twins. Grandaughter of BARBARA BUSH sr)

BARBARA BUSH and BARBARA BUSCH brings us
back to RENEE ZELLWEGER

Zellweger: Barbara Von Busch

ZELLWEGER in one one her first roles as BARBARA von BUSCH.
In the next year ZELLWEGER in this movie

Zellweger: Prescott

ZELLWEGER as PRESCOTT Buckle Bunny.
The son of PRESCOTT BUSH married to BARBARA.
Old 22-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #39213
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. XI

In between her roles as BARBARA VON BUSCH
and PRESCOTT, Zellweger in this one

Zellweger: White

ZELLWEGER as NESI WHITE.
BARBARA BUSH and the son of PRESCOTT in the WHITE House

Quote:
Zellweger dated The White Stripes singer Jack White for two years from 2002 to 2004.
ZELLWEGER dated JACK WHITE of the WHITE STRIPES from 2002 to 2004

Zellweger: Horowitz
Landon: Orowitz

RENEE ZELLWEGER as HOROWITZ in the movie.
MICHAEL LANDON born as OROWITZ

Zellweger: Roxie Hart

RENEE ZELLWEGER as ROXIE HART

Rogers: Roxie Hart

GINGER ROGERS as ROXIE HART

Zellweger

GINGER ROGERS died on the 26th birthday of RENEE ZELLWEGER

Rogers: McMath

GINGER ROGERS born as VIRGINIA McMATH.
MATH= MAT.H. = MATA HARI = ZELLE = ZELLWEGER

September Morn

SEPTEMBER MORN, painting of a NUDE (NUE) that
caused a scandal in America

Kristel: Nue

NUDE (NUE) is the Autobiography of SYLVIA KRISTEL

Quote:
The next year, when it was displayed in a window of an art gallery in Chicago, Illinois (USA),
it came to the attention of the mayor of the city, Carter Harrison, Jr.,
who charged the owner of the gallery with indecency. The resulting
court case, which the art dealer won, made the painting famous.
Major CARTER HARRISON of CHICAGO charged the Art dealer with indecency.
The mayor of CHICAGO.....

Emanuel

RAHM ISRAEL EMANUEL, mayor CHICAGO.
It was CARTER HARRISON in the NUDE painting scandal

Emanuel: Carter Harrison

Final day in office as Chief White house staff for ISRAEL EMANUEL
was 1 OCTOBER, birthday Jimmy CARTER and J.E.W.

GEORGE HARRISON died on the 42nd birthday ISRAEL EMANUEL
and wiki has him in the OVAL OFFICE and it
was the ORAL OFFICE when nr 42 CLINTON was in charge
Old 22-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #39214
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. XII

Harrison Ford

GEORGE HARRISON and GERALD FORD gives HARRISON FORD

Kristel

The CRYSTAL SKULL and KRISTEL
Here the son of INDIANA in the movie

Shia

SHIA LaBEOUF plays the son of INDIANA JONES.
IRAN = SHIA Islam

SHIA LaBEOUF is JEWISH

INDIANA JONES and APRIL JONES.
They are again linked

Walton

Quote:
Dr. Henry Walton "Indiana" Jones, Jr. is the title
character and protagonist of the Indiana Jones franchise
It is HENRY WALTON JONES aka INDIANA JONES

April Jones: Walton

J.E.W. was born in WALTON-on-Thames
and her first spouse was WALTON and also from WALTON-on-Thames.
APRIL JONES on the 77th birthday of J.E.W.

Quote:
George Lucas and Steven Spielberg
created the character in homage
to the action heroes of 1930s film serials.
GEORGE LUCAS and STEVE SPIELBERG created INDIANA JONES

Walton: Israel

ISRAEL born on the 4th birthday of GEORGE WALTON LUCAS

September Morn: 911

SEPTEMBER MORN, upcoming movie about 911.
(It will deal with conspiracy theories)

Annecy: Mossad

MOSSAD kilings in CHEVALINE, near ANNECY

September Morn: Annecy

Quote:
The painting shows a young woman demurely bathing nude by
the edge of Lake Annecy in Haute-Savoie, France.
A BATHING woman at the edge of Lake ANNECY.
The WTC means the BATHTUB and 911.
(Many more BATHTUB links to 911)

ANNECY = MOSSAD = BATHING = NEW YORK = SEPTEMBER MORN.
The painting is located in the NEW YORK Metropolitan museum of Art

Diamond: September Morn

NEIL DIAMOND (JEWISH) and SEPTEMBER MORN.
His 13th album
Old 22-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #39215
tintin

Brookfield, Alzheimer, Landon, Bush and Israel. XIII

Album released on 22 DECEMBER, day 356 of the year.
911 was the combined FLIGHT 356

GILBERT BECAUD and Diamond wrote the song SEPTEMBER MORN
GEORGE BUSH (G.B.) and GILBERT BECAUD (G.B.)

MELISSA GILBERT plays LAURA INGALLS

Becaud: Hamburg

Wiki has BECAUD in HAMBURG.
HAMBURG means ATTA and 911

BECAUD died 18 DECEMBER 2001, the year of 911

Iran

GILBERT BECAUD died 98 days after 911. Code of IRAN.
SEPTEMBER MORN song is 231 seconds and
OPERATION AJAX was on day 231 of the year.
(Removing MOSSADEQ from Power. MOSSAD....)

NATHALIE, signature song of GILBERT BECAUD

Natalee

NATALEE HOLLOWAY born on the 37th birthday NETANYAHU

Emanuel: Natalie

NATALIE WOOD drowned on the 22nd birthday RAHM EMANUEL

Nathalie

ALAIN DELON was married to NATHALIE

Brook

BACH is BROOK in German.
The shooting in BROOK-FIELD

GILBERT BECAUD born on the 55th birthday SPIELBERG.
(WAR of the WORLDS and CRYSTAL/KRISTEL link)

Spielberg

Quote:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was released worldwide on May 22, 2008, to generally positive reviews
CRYSTAL SKULL movie released on 22 MAY, birthday HERGE.
SPIELBERG also directed the TINTIN movie
Old 23-10-2012, 01:13 AM   #39216
dixie d
Inactive

I was looking at today
With Tintin posting this picture...

On the picture you see 101 which to me could also mean the 1001 Highway, or it could also mean the Old 1001 San Sai road.

The Old 1001 San Sai Road and the Bar Code also reminds me of this picture...

On the picture you see Ridgleys which also reminds me of Wrigleys Company
Quote:
The William Wrigley Jr. Company is a company headquartered in the Wrigley Building in Chicago, Illinois.[1] The company was founded on April 1, 1891, originally selling products such as soap and baking powder. In 1892, William Wrigley, Jr., the company's founder, began packaging chewing gum with each can of baking powder.
Quote:
Recent changes in gum

In June 1974, a Marsh supermarket in Troy, Ohio installed the first bar code scanning equipment. The first product to be scanned using a UPC bar code was a 10 pack of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. This pack of gum is now on display at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History.
Gum to me also means Dentyne and the 7-Eleven.

On the Oct 26 page you also see...

Quote:
2007 – A powerful cold front in the Bay of Campeche causes the Usumacinta Jackup rig to collide with Kab 101, leading to the death and drowning of 22 people during rescue operations after evacuation of the rig.
I wonder if it's Kab as in Taxi Cab? Kab 101
Quote:
Kab 101 is a Sea Pony-type minimum-facilities light-production oil platform operated by Mexican state-owned oil company PEMEX, and installed about 16 miles (26 km) off the coast of Tabasco, near the port of Dos Bocas, in 1994. The platform was designed by British engineering firm SLP Engineering Limited. The platform also produces the wells Kab 103 and Kab 121.
SLP also reminds me of the guy I knew Wayne who worked for a company called SLD

The sign on the picture also reminds me a bit of this picture...

Dew Drop to me also means the Riverside Restaurant here in Chiang Mai and Riverside also reminds me of the Rimping on the Riverside and the Duke Pub on the Riverside, is it Pub as in Bar and Bar Codes?

Today on my calender the number 23 or 32reversed is in Red and 32 also reminds me of Teeth and Chewing Gum. Red to me could also mean this Red Lamp I have here which then also reminds me of this picture...

That picture also reminds me of this picture...

When I go past there now there is a sign saying Ready to Move In it also reminds me of the registration I saw outside the Coffee Bus and Greddy, is it Greddy as in Get Ready? Get to me also means a Carrier Bag I was given by the Bangkok Bank with the word Get and 1020 on it. Carrier Bag to me could also mean this picture...

That picture was also in the same folder as this picture...

What I notice in the link is cattelecome, is it Cattle and Farm Foods next to the Coffee Bus where they sell Halal foods?

These are only my observations, I don't know if they mean anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 23-10-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old 23-10-2012, 03:17 AM   #39217
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
US election debate: Candidates spar on foreign policy

By Jude Sheerin BBC News, Boca Raton, Florida

I was just wondering if there was any link to Spar (retailer)
Talking of Supermarkets I also wonder if there is any link to Rimping and Sesto Ice Cream.

Quote:
Sexten (Italian: Sesto) is a comune in South Tyrol in northern Italy. The town is famous as a summer and winter sport resort and the mountains.
Quote:
Linguistic distribution

According to the 2011 census, 95.37% of the population speak German, 4.36% Italian and 0.27% Ladin as first language.[3]
Is it Ladin as in Aladin?

Sesto Fiorentino
Fiorentino has the word Fiore in it which also reminds me of my wifes Yamaha Fiore out side our house. Fiore and reminds me of The Castafiore Emerald
Just a few observations, I've no Idea what they mean.

Last edited by dixie d; 23-10-2012 at 03:27 AM.
Old 23-10-2012, 03:41 AM   #39218
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Last of the Mohicans actor Russell Means dies

Means began his acting career later in life

Russell Means, who played a leading role in The Last of the Mohicans, has died at the age of 72.

Means played Chingachgook, the father of Daniel Day Lewis's character Hawkeye, in the 1992 film.

Means was also a former American Indian Movement (AIM) activist, who helped lead a 1973 uprising at Wounded Knee.

The actor and activist died on Monday at his ranch in Porcupine, South Dakota, a spokeswoman for the Oglala Sioux Tribe said.

Donna Salomon, the tribal spokeswoman, called Means' death a "great loss" for the tribe.

In August 2011, Means announced he had inoperable throat cancer and told the Associated Press he was eschewing mainstream medicines in favour of traditional Native American treatments.

The Last of the Mohicans was his first film role and he went on to also appear in films such as Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers.

He also voiced Chief Powhatan in Disney's 1995 animated movie Pocahontas.
Controversial figure

Means guest starred in US TV series Curb Your Enthusiasm in 2004.

He also made two albums of protest music with lyrics he wrote - Electric Warrior and The Radical.

The AIM's armed occupation of Wounded Knee in South Dakota - the site of an infamous massacre of Native Americans by US soldiers in the late 19th Century - lasted for 71 days.

The protest followed the failure of AIM followers to impeach the elected tribal president, whom they accused of corruption.

Means ran unsuccessfully for president of his tribe and for the Libertarian nomination for US president in 1988.

But he was also a controversial figure, partly because of the AIM's alleged involvement in the slaying of one of their activists Annie Mae Aquash in 1975.

Authorities believed it was the work of AIM members because they suspected she was an FBI informant.

Paul deMain, a Native American journalist who researched the case, said the AIM's leaders know who ordered Aquash's killing but have covered up the truth for decades.

Means blamed one of his fellow AIM leaders, Vernon Bellecourt, for ordering her killing.

Bellecourt denied the allegations in a 2004 interview. He died in 2008.

Means was married four times and leaves ten children.

Quote:
Russell Charles Means (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012) was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people and libertarian political activist.
Quote:
His father died in 1967, and in his 20's, Means lived in several Indian reservations throughout the United States while searching for work. While at the Rosebud Indian Reservation in south-central South Dakota, he developed severe vertigo. Physicians at the reservation clinic believed that he had been brought in inebriated. After they refused to examine him for several days, Means was finally diagnosed with a concussion due to a presumed fist fight in a saloon. A visiting specialist later discovered that the reservation doctors had overlooked a common ear infection, which cost Means the hearing in one ear.
Is it Rosebud as in this picture...

Is Sex as in Sexten?

Is it also AIM as in Target? Target as in Dan Wheldon

Wheldon practicing for the 2007 Indianapolis 500.

Target also reminds me a little bit of this picture...

Note the Number 44 and 44 is also the Country Code for the UK.

I just wonder if it is Mean as in Meantime?

Last edited by dixie d; 23-10-2012 at 03:53 AM.
Old 23-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #39219
cori

Quote:
Ingalls: Michael Landon

Cori predicted the BROOKFIELD shooting with her
HANS KLOK and MICHAEL LANDON post.
(must have been just hours before the shooting)

There is more.
HANS KLOK is a MAGICIAN, a WIZARD

Here the Gunman

The suspected gunman, 45-year-old Radcliffe Haughton, of Brown Deer, Wis., was later found dead inside.

(Daniel Radcliffe = Harry Potter )

Radcliffe: Wizard

Almost a perfect "prediction" by CORI.
The INGALLS link to MICHAEL LANDON
and the RADCLIFFE link to MAGICIANS

LAURA INGALLS wrote the LITTLE HOUSE series.
"MA" INGALLS from BROOKFIELD
very very spooky indeed.
Here is what happened:
About a week ago I saw Hans Klok in the Stafan Raab show talking about his tour.
I noticed he looks like Michael Landon alot and I kept it in mind until the day before yesterday I felt it was time to post it, since Watch (zenith) = Clock (Klok). I expected this to be one of the nonsense posts without any meaning, not good for nothing ...

While, 2 days ago, I was looking around for pictures to post, I noticed - on any of the pages - that his son Michael landon jr. was a producer. As a kid he would join 'the little house on the prarie' series, as a boy named Bartholomeus in an underpart.
When yesterday morning I turned on the tv, I noticed, exactly this one movie was on: Landon junior as Bartholomeus in little house on the prarie.

I wasnt online at all yesterday and did not watch any news, hence I didnt notice anything about the Brookfield shooting until I read on here.
This is a prove, that things are set up to happen, a while before they happen, and that some people once in a while can pick them up, right?
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #39220
guivre
Premier Subscribers

This weather beacon story is interesting. For some reason I was surprised there were so many of them around the country, and that people actually looked to them to decide what they were going to do that day. Hmm.

In Des Moines, Turning Off Beacon Unleashes a Storm

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...023617210.html

Quote:
A Des Moines television station has turned off the lights on the city's Weather Beacon, igniting a tempest among residents who were raised to look downtown for a forecast.

Late last month, KCCI-TV pulled the plug on the beloved landmark, whose colored lights delivered a daily outlook from atop a 500-foot backup transmitter tower in Iowa's capital city. Now Iowans must turn to their smartphones or televisions for a forecast.

Yes, there's an app for that. But for many residents of Des Moines, Pittsburgh, Grand Rapids, Mich., and other cities whose weather beacons have helped brighten the skyline for decades, the lights emit more than just nostalgia.

"You would think with all the different types of technology we have these days, and so many ways we can check the weather, it shouldn't be an inconvenience," Lilianna Bernstein, who lives in downtown Des Moines, says of the beacon's shutdown. But "I kind of miss being able to look out my window and know: 'It's going to rain, I should go out and walk my dog.' "

Quote:
A 200-foot weather beacon is on their auxiliary tower atop the station's downtown Des Moines studios and is a landmark of the Des Moines skyline. The lighted beacon changes colors depending on the forecast:
"Weather Beacon red, warmer weather ahead.
Weather Beacon white, colder weather in sight.
Weather Beacon green, no change in weather foreseen.
Weather Beacon flashing night or day, precipitation is on the way." [5]
Weather Beacon dead, sad faces ahead.
The beacon was active until the 1970s energy crisis, then powered back up by the station in 1987. However, an ice storm in January 2010 caused some damage to the weather beacon, but was soon repaired later that year. [6]
The weather beacon was turned off for the last time on the morning of Thursday September 27th 2012. [7]
A joke shirt, but still:

A story from over the summer:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...op-gulf-tower/

Quote:
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – For decades, people knew they could look at the lights at the top of the Gulf Tower to get the weather.

That is until the 1970s, when the weather beacon was turned off.

However, starting this Wednesday, July 4, an impressive new version of the beacon will return.

We’re proud to say it’ll be called the KDKA-TV Weather Beacon atop the Gulf Tower.

For decades, it was Pittsburgh’s tallest skyscraper, but it was its flashing weather beacon that Pittsburghers loved.
For some reason I feel there's larger implications of these.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote