Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 18-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
elo_zorn

Default The sleeping lion and alchemical sex magic...

Has anyone questioned why David seemingly refers to the "waking" masses as a sleeping lion rising from it's slumber? I'd like to make known something that really struck me when first reading this curious title...

"Coincidently", lion is a code word for the penis in many sex rituals/alchemical texts. Considering the book's title "Human Race Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More" and David's knowledge of the subjects that I'm refering to, I'd say there's a good chance that there's a lot more to this title than most would assume...
Old 18-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
heathers

I had bad feelings about that too... not sure what....?

I certainly don't want to think David is an evil man or an insider, but I have a feeling there is something more - maybe because I don't want to believe it then I am blocking the truth out?

Interesting about phallic symbol.

In his talk in brixton he said 'you have to be on your knees to have your head in the sand' so I assume that is what he is making reference to - having our heads in the sand, and the metaphorical slave/sexual/worshipping reverberations 'on your knees' conjures.

Oh, and he also said something along the lines of 'I like to think of the real human being - our conscious beings - our previous state - as a lion'

(excuse my poor spelling please!)

Last edited by heathers; 18-05-2010 at 04:24 PM.
heathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
elo_zorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathers View Post
I had bad feelings about that too... not sure what....?

I certainly don't want to think David is an evil man or an insider, but I have a feeling there is something more - maybe because I don't want to believe it then I am blocking the truth out?

Interesting about phallic symbol.

In his talk in brixton he said 'you have to be on your knees to have your head in the sand' so I assume that is what he is making reference to - having our heads in the sand, and the metaphorical slave/sexual/worshipping reverberations 'on your knees' conjures.

Oh, and he also said something along the lines of 'I like to think of the real human being - our conscious beings - our previous state - as a lion'

(excuse my poor spelling please!)
Thanks for your comments heathers!

I'm not necessarily insinuating that David is evil persay...just that there appears to be much more to this title than what's admitted or being discussed. I also am not implying that alchemy, sexual alchemy or other related rituals are a bad thing on their own...it's all about what you do with it.

However, I am curious why David who's supposed to be all about honestly/openess has slipped this ritual sexual code word for penis, coupled with a popular sexual reference (on your knees) into his new book title...this isn't an overly cryptic reference and I don't think David would be the type to overlook it. Also, sex rituals certainly aren't exactly something that David speaks lightly or positively about are they? So again, why is this is his new book title...

Last edited by elo_zorn; 18-05-2010 at 04:49 PM.
elo_zorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
heathers

The contradictory eliment of the title leaves me to wonder what is really happening too!

Maybe it is a light hearted 'we have been sucking satans dick too long!!' as I would like to think - I hope some others post here and let their thoughts be known on the title.
Old 18-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
beldazar

Yes this is an interesting subject.

I keep thinking of the sphinx, didn't it once have a lions head and if so, why would they replace it with a human head? Was that due to the take-over?

Also DI has always mentioned the sun-worshippers and their use of sun symbolism, it seems like the sun really is important to us, its just been hijacked by the moon (lion being another sun symbol)
He talks about this in his book, the 'light' that creates this illusion (everything we see) and the 'light' that contains electromagnetism also coming from the sun.

I reckon that he may be using the lion symbol for the energies coming from the galatcic centre that are affecting the sun and everything else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 18-05-2010 at 04:59 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #6
elo_zorn

Quote:
The contradictory eliment of the title leaves me to wonder what is really happening too!

Maybe it is a light hearted 'we have been sucking satans dick too long!!' as I would like to think - I hope some others post here and let their thoughts be known on the title.
I was wondering about that contradiction as well...hopefully some others will pipe up on the subject.
Old 18-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
heathers

I agree - big lion's head with lots of 'hair' all permiating from it - all very sun-esque.
The fact that the sun supplies us with energy that affects our biological system and creates our percieved reality, and the fact that Dave suggests we are entering a new time when the sun is going to be a big player in 'waking' everyone up, light of a new age etc - this is lovely symbolisim, coupled with the 'bravery' aspect of the lion.

But is there more - the phallic aspect and the Egypitan/Ra/Sphynx

Is this purposful by our Dave? I can't see anything to do with symbolism, especially concerning a book title, would escape him?

Or are we simply reading too far into it?
Old 18-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #8
elo_zorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Yes this is an interesting subject.

I keep thinking of the sphinx, didn't it once have a lions head and if so, why would they replace it with a human head? Was that due to the take-over?

Also DI has always mentioned the sun-worshippers and their use of sun symbolism, it seems like the sun really is important to us, its just been hijacked by the moon (lion being another sun symbol)
He talks about this in his book, the 'light' that creates this illusion (everything we see) and the 'light' that contains electromagnetism also coming from the sun.

I reckon that he may be using the lion symbol for the energies coming from the galatcic centre that are affecting the sun and everything else
I definitely see the relation to the sun/lion symbolism as well as the "cults" that have used them. Again...why is David alligning himself with things that he preaches against?

I never even thought of the theory that Sphinx originally having the head of a Lion...much food for thought.

Last edited by elo_zorn; 18-05-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 18-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
beldazar

I hadn't heard of the phallic connection before so I'm confused too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #10
metacomet

The male sex organ is referred to as the "Lingam" also...

Quote:
In Tantra, the penis is called the Lingam, which in Sanskrit can be translated as "Wand of Light."
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #11
elo_zorn

Quote:
I agree - big lion's head with lots of 'hair' all permiating from it - all very sun-esque.
The fact that the sun supplies us with energy that affects our biological system and creates our percieved reality, and the fact that Dave suggests we are entering a new time when the sun is going to be a big player in 'waking' everyone up, light of a new age etc - this is lovely symbolisim, coupled with the 'bravery' aspect of the lion.

But is there more - the phallic aspect and the Egypitan/Ra/Sphynx

Is this purposful by our Dave? I can't see anything to do with symbolism, especially concerning a book title, would escape him?

Or are we simply reading too far into it?
Considering how far Icke reads into things, I'd say putting his own work under the same scrutiny is meritted or even essential...

This title makes it appear as though Icke could be covertly supporting the patriarchal Sun worship/sex rituals that he writes/presents about as negative while he openly opposes the moon, the feminine which are symbols/archetypes that seem to be much more congruent with his careers work thus far. Quite odd...

Last edited by elo_zorn; 18-05-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 18-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #12
elo_zorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I hadn't heard of the phallic connection before so I'm confused too
Here's a starting point for everyone who is unfamiliar with the lion-penis connection:

Sexual Alchemy-From the book Sex, Drugs and Magick

by Robert Anton Wilson

Quote:
The Chariot of Antimony by Basil Val­entine (1642) contains the following typical bit of Alchemical exposition:

Let the Lion and Eagle duly prepare themselves as Prince and Princess of Alchemy - as they may be inspired. Let the Union of the Red Lion and the White Eagle be neither in cold nor in heat ... Now then conies the time when the elixir is placed in the alembic retort to be subjected to the gentle warmth.... If the Great Work be transubstantiation then the Red Lion may feed upon the flesh and blood of the God, and also let the Red Lion duly feed the White Eagle – yea, may the Mother Eagle give sustain-molt and guard the inner life.'

In general, the preceding passage is representative of the Iimpid clarity of exposition and crystalline lucid­ity of style to be found in alchemical literature. We can already see why so many Rationalist historians have concluded that the alchemists simply went off their skulls from inhaling too many narcotic and/or toxic vapors and wrote hallucinogenic gibberish.

Occultists of various schools, of course, have other ideas. They all agree that alchemical literature was written in code - because "humanity is not ready to receive certain knowledge," say the esoteric; because any alchemist who wrote clearly would bring down the wrath of the Inquisition on his head, say the more pragmatic. Unfortunately, there are a few dozen theories about what the code means. What follows is the theory that I have found most satisfactory over the years, although I am not smart enough to be absolutely sure it is the one and only correct theory.2

According to Louis T. Culling, Grandmaster of an occult lodge called the G.B.G. (short for Great Brotherhood of God), in his Manual of Sex Magick, the main terms in the code, and their translations, are as follows:

RED LION - the male Alchemist, or his penis.

WHITE EAGLE - the Alchemist's mate, or her vagina.

RETORT - the vagina and/or womb.

TRANSMUTATION - (or transubstantiation) an altered state of consciousness.

ELIXIR - the semen.3

Applying this key to Valentine's gnomic paragraph, we find that he is instructing the novice alchemist to find a suitable mate, and to take a "royal" or lofty atti­tude - i.e. he is a Prince, she a Princess, ergo they are no longer ordinary people. (cf. Tim Leary's 1960s' slo­gan, "Every man a Priest, every woman a Priestess, every home a shrine.") The union of the alchemical mates should be "neither in cold nor in heat" ---- they must be passionate, not indifferent to each other or merely cas­ual, but they must not be too damned passionate. That is, they should not gallop toward Climax in the man­ner all too typical of our culture. The sexual commun­ion, in short, should be tantric, leading to the "tran­substantiation" - a higher state of consciousness.

Last edited by elo_zorn; 18-05-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 18-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #13
maverick angel

According to Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock, the Sphinx is probably much older than is acknowleged, probably about 10000 BCE. The head was originally a lion but was recarved due to erosion at a much later date. Go onto Paranormal TV on youtube to see the documentaries.
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #14
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elo_zorn View Post
Thanks for your comments heathers!

I'm not necessarily insinuating that David is evil persay...just that there appears to be much more to this title than what's admitted or being discussed. I also am not implying that alchemy, sexual alchemy or other related rituals are a bad thing on their own...it's all about what you do with it.

However, I am curious why David who's supposed to be all about honestly/openess has slipped this ritual sexual code word for penis, coupled with a popular sexual reference (on your knees) into his new book title...this isn't an overly cryptic reference and I don't think David would be the type to overlook it. Also, sex rituals certainly aren't exactly something that David speaks lightly or positively about are they? So again, why is this is his new book title...
Where did you get the idea that sex rituals are inherently evil?

Performed with the right intention and in a high state of consciousness, sex rites
can be a positive power for good.

However, you are also right: used with a negative intent, they can be higly
destructive.

Good post though. You pose some very good questions.

Last edited by seanx; 18-05-2010 at 08:57 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #15
cosmo1
Inactive

Or perhaps it just means what it says...
cosmo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #16
elo_zorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Where did you get the idea that sex rituals are inherently evil?
I was only referring to David speaking and writing about sex rituals as a negative thing...which I disagree with whole heartedly. In fact, a few posts back I said:

Quote:
I also am not implying that alchemy, sexual alchemy or other related rituals are a bad thing on their own...it's all about what you do with it.
...and still, what is with this dichotomy of a title that seems to be in support of what Icke is supposed to be against (the lion representing patriarchy, sun cult symbolism and a sex ritual code word etc.), and against what is more closely aligned with his supposed beliefs (the moon representing matriarchy, the goddess etc.)?

Very odd...

Quote:
Originally posted by cosmo1
Or perhaps it just means what it says...
Ok I'll bite...

The first part (human race get off your knees) is fairly self explanatory if you only take it literally (conquering subservience), but what would the second aspect of the title (the lion sleeps no more) mean if we were to take it at face value as well? Why is Icke referring to humanity as a waking lion? Surely there's a reason for the specific selection of that animal...even if you only take it literally.
Old 19-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #17
elirien

Just some questions if you like to answer:

1. Since when did sex became a bad thing?

2. Since when is sex popularly done on knees?

3. Since when is the sun evil?

Did we miss a meeting so to speak
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
elo_zorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Just some questions if you like to answer:

1. Since when did sex became a bad thing?

2. Since when is sex popularly done on knees?

3. Since when is the sun evil?

Did we miss a meeting so to speak
No missed meeting, although it does seem as though you missed reading my posts hahaha...for the third time now: I never said sex or sex ritual were bad! That's Icke's rap-which is part of my point here.

Secondly-have you not heard of fellatio? Oral sex? Giving head? This is where the on your knees part comes into play...on it's own, perhaps this could be a reference to overcoming subservience but the lion aspect adds weight to this being sexual in nature due to lion being a code word for penis in alchemical sex ritual texts.

Thirdly-the sun is not evil and I did not insinuate or say that it was...but Mr.Icke's work on the other hand, is peppered with quite a bit of info on these so called "evil" sun cults. Since he obviously has an eye for detail, and hidden meaning/symbolism etc, I doubt this sun/sex symbolism and reference would have slipped passed him when naming his new book. I question this...and rightfully so.
Old 19-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #19
elirien

Quote:
No missed meeting, although it does seem as though you missed reading my posts hahaha...for the third time now: I never said sex or sex ritual were bad! That's Icke's rap-which is part of my point here.
Oh ok Some posters were kind of threatened by it It can happen

Quote:
Secondly-have you not heard of fellatio? Oral sex? Giving head? This is where the on your knees part comes into play...on it's own, perhaps this could be a reference to overcoming subservience but the lion aspect adds weight to this being sexual in nature due to lion being a code word for penis in alchemical sex ritual texts.
True we've heard that although we miss the point in those ritual behaviors. It would be better to see someones face but perhaps that is just us

On the alchemical aspect, everything is sexual energy if you want to talk about it referencing the body or the root chakra as the subject. It is the fire that transmutes. So yes you could see the lion as that. You could even see your body as that and even a cup of coffee as that. Very good.

In archetypal language the sun could be symbolized as the penis but the moon is not the feminine, earth is feminine. One loves more and the other loves better.

Quote:
Thirdly-the sun is not evil and I did not insinuate or say that it was...but Mr.Icke's work on the other hand, is peppered with quite a bit of info on these so called "evil" sun cults. Since he obviously has an eye for detail, and hidden meaning/symbolism etc, I doubt this sun/sex symbolism and reference would have slipped passed him when naming his new book. I question this...and rightfully so.
That's the thing we find curious as well. Since the body and almost everything perceived is light and all that we eat and drink is distortions of the light of the sun what's the whole deal about Sun worship? Everyone does it every day although no one does say God is the sun (at least). The Ancient Egyptians perhaps said something similar to that so that even the laymen the farmer could have an interest besides eating and procreating. Not necessary for today of course but if you look with the same mentality today at descriptions of the past that is what is going to happen. Quite natural.

We guess conspiracy researchers like to "make" big deals out of no-thing

It's the sun and a penis Every one has seen them We could delve in the feelings of puberty when it all was mysterious and perhaps frightening but why do that
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 01:56 AM   #20
ufochick

The title comes from a poem at the front of the book... no more no less... not everything is a conspiracy..
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote