Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 27-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #161
branjo

It is amazing that the carbon dating process is just the poor soul who is closest to the artifact.

Good info Lightgiver, very interesting.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #162
chattanova

500 Million Year Old Footprint in Rock

Quote:

This fossilized sandal print is embedded in rock which is supposed to be from 300 million to 600 million years old. 500 Million Year Old Sandal Print---Size 9 It's clear that the rock was formed After this print was made.

Now, either 1)This is a fake (its been tested and is not) 2)or--This rock is not really 300 million plus years old 3)or---the rock is 300 million plus years old and man was around 300 million years ago.

This artifact was found in Utah in the 1960's. It's no wonder that geologists and the like are not swarming over it because, whichever of the solutions you accept above (except that it's a fake), it obliterates a number of the tenets of modern dating, geology and evolutionary science.

http://www.s8int.com/page5.html

Large Shoe Print in Rock
Quote:

This photo was taken in northern Washington state and was reportedly found with another partial imprint. It appears to be the shoeprint of a large individual (see man's shoe in lower left of photo for comparison)approximately 16 inches long from heel to toe.

The rock itself is judged by geologists in "evolutionary time" (as opposed to actual time) to be between 10 and 20 million years old. The point is, according to evolutionary theory, no one should have been around early enough to leave a shoe imprint in what is now solid rock. No one should have been around to draw one either.

There remains the possibilty of course that someone painstakingly chiseled out two convincing shoeprints in recent times and left them on a mountain.

http://www.s8int.com/page5.html

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #163
chattanova

The London Artifact
Quote:

From the Creation Evidence Museum. Follow the link to learn more. This is a hammer made from an alloy of iron which is very modern in technology, which is encased in "100 million" year old rock (according to geologists) which has formed around it.

You know the drill: fake; lousy geological aging techniques; or lousy evolutionary timeframes? I say perhaps a pre-flood relic given that the technology is modern yet it is encased in rock at least a couple of thousand years old. The following is excerpted from "Darwin's Mistake", by Hans Zilner.

"This ancient tool has a simple form, similar to the type of hammer that is still common in Germany today. The handle now is a very hard petrified crystal with an intact structure. It was possible to ascertain that the interior of the handle had partly turned into porous coal.

There is no way to scientifically explain this combination of carbonization and petrification. I have not heard of a similar piece, found anywhere in the world. Two very different processes must have occurred simultaneously or in short succession. Crystal petrifaction requires an ecosphere of running water whereas for the development of porous coal, one could, for example, assume that fire was the necessary agent. Water and fire, it goes without saying, are two very different and mutually exclusive elements.

The analysis of the subsiding of the Flood, to be undertaken at a later point in this book, will explain what now looks like a contradiction. The outer layers of the hammer handle reminded me of the petrified stumps and piles of wood I had seen earlier at the "Petrified Forest National Park" in Arizona, on a visit in 1988.

The exhibits there, pieces of the cut up piles of wood, had completely petrified and displayed a homogenous crystal structure. I do not know of one piece discovered in that park to contain a coal interior comparable to that of the fossil hammer. The age of the trees there is officially estimated at between 100 and 200 million years.

Wood petrifies when it is buried in silt deposited by flooding rivers or seas and silicates, such as are found in volcanic ash, dissolve and impregnate it. These substances replace the hydrogen and oxygen portions in the wood and begin the petrifaction process by silicification. This may produce very solid opal or quartz minerals. The final product is approximately 5 times as heavy as common pine wood.

This short description of the hammer handle should make it obvious that the fossil hammer must be authentic and very ancient. In spite of all our modern technical abilities, it has never been possible to produce petrified wood with porous coal inside.

It therefore is out of the question that such a hammer could be a hoax. I must clearly emphasize this point, as most artifacts which contradict the accepted view of the world we are accustomed to, are accused of being forgeries. Our traditional

schools of thought, however, are at a loss to explain this hammer.

Petrified wood, and therefore this ancient tool, is supposed to be at least 140 million years old. Official scientific authorities, however, say that humans capable of manufacturing high quality tools have only existed for a few recent millenia. Something concerning these datings and the enormous time intervals of the geological era must be erroneous.

Is humanity really many millions of years old or is it a young species? Did the processes of rock formation take place more recently than is believed?

Examination of the hammer.

Before I look into these questions, I would like to give a more detailed description of the hammerhead's characteristics in order to make the full extent of the mystery clear.

Detailed research was carried out independently of one another by two different institutes. John Mackay, Director of Australia's "Creation Science Foundation", analyzed the hammer thoroughly during his visit to the United States.

A number of Australian metallurgists, as well as those working at the respected metallurgic Institute "Batelle Memorial Laboratory" in Columbus, Ohio (USA), took part in these analyses.

Sophisticated electron microscopes served to examine the structure and composition of the steel the hammerhead was made of.

The results of the examinations were as mysterious as they were bewildering. The hammerhead, chemically speaking, consisted of 96.6 % iron, 2.6 % chlorine, and 0.74 sulphur. Incredibly, this material is almost entirely solid iron!

Other additives or impurities were not detectable. Non-destructive testing methods of steel quality comprise x-ray examination, magnetic testing as well as ultrasonic detection. X-rays showed no evidence of inclusions or irregularities in the hammerhead steel. This means, it was tempered and hardened in some way.

In general, chemically genuine and unworked steel is rather soft. The even structure determined, however, suggests that this hard steel that was manufactured by some sophisticated technology. The results of the examination are as sensational as they are unbelievable. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of steel manufacturing knows that every modern steel-making process, inevitably leads to carbon or silicon impurities! I emphasize the word inevitably. Steel production without these impurities is simply unthinkable!

No other known ingredients used for refinement such as copper, titanium, manganese, cobalt, or molybdenum, vanadium, wolfram or nickel could be traced. We employ these and other elements in steel manufacturing to achieve different properties needed for different fields of application.

The high quantity of the chlorine in the fossil hammerhead is remarkable, as well. Chlorine plays no part in modern steel manufacturing. It is not used at all today, so it is impossible to produce the high steel quality of the type found here by today's manufacturing methods.

This leads us to the question; who manufactured this hammer and when? Based on the standpoint of accepted research and science, it is impossible for this hammer to exist, much less to have ever been manufactured. For the reasons given, it is thus out of the question that we are dealing with a "hoax" hammerhead.

Much the same has been shown concerning the hammer handle. Two forgery-proof materials for which we have no scientific explanation, combined in one tool.

This is extraordinary evidence of a very different history of earth and humankind! If our school teachings are correct, there is no other conclusion than that an alien visiting earth must have lost the hammer.

Still, I have one other more logical explanation to offer and I will present it in the further course of this book: My explanation, however, is not in accordance with traditional scientific theory. The fossil hammer shows still more peculiar features. In breaking open the hammer's original stone enclosure in 1934, the upper edge of the metal head was damaged, leaving a small notch. The inside of the notch revealed a shiny silvery surface.

Until today, more than 60 years later, the color of the notch has not changed. No traces of rust are perceptible. The relatively high concentration of chlorine combined with a total absence of carbon, which would cause corrosion by reacting with oxygen, may be responsible for this phenomenon...." Hans Zillner from his book: Darwin's Mistake

http://www.s8int.com/page6.html

Old 06-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #164
branjo

Either it is a fake or its real and from that time, or a time traveler and a big pair of hush puppies.

This has to be getting extremely hard to hide for the mainstream archeologists to even begin to dismiss, not talking just about the imprints but everything. Then again when you rely on the media to deliver a message, its like a postman handing your mail to the next door neighbors pitbull.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #165
chattanova

Ancient Metal Pipes in Chinese Lake and Mountain

Quote:

The widespread news of mysterious iron pipes at the foot of Mount Baigong, located in the depths of the Qaidam Basin, Qinghai Province, has roused concern from related departments.

What is astonishing is inside for there is a half-pipe about 40 centimeters in diameter tilting from the top to the inner end of the cave. Another pipe of the same diameter goes into the earth with only its top visible above the ground.

At the opening of the cave there are a dozen pipes at the diameter between 10 and 40 centimeters run into the mount straightly, showing high fixing technique.

About 80 meters away from the caves is the shimmering Toson Lake, on whose beach 40 meters away, many iron pipes can be found scattered on sands and rocks. They run in the east-west direction with a diameter between 2 and 4.5 centimeters. They are of various strange shapes and the thinnest is like a toothpick, but not blocked inside after years of sand movement.

More strange is that there are also some pipes in the lake, some reaching above water surface and some buried below, with similar shapes and thickness with those on the beach.

DELINGHA (QINGHAI), -- A group of nine Chinese scientists will go to west China's Qinghai Province this month to closely examine the relics....

..According to Qin Jianwen, head of the publicity department of the Delingha government, the scraps were once taken to a local smeltery for analysis. The result shows that they are made up of 30 percent ferric oxide with a large amount of silicon dioxide and calcium oxide. Eight percent of the content could not be identified.

"The large content of silicon dioxide and calcium oxide is a result of long interaction between iron and sandstone, which means the pipes must be very old," said Liu Shaolin, the engineer who did the analysis.

"This result has made the site even more mysterious," Qin said."Nature is harsh here. There are no residents let alone modern industry in the area, only a few migrant herdsmen to the north of the mountain."

Parts of two Stories originally published by:

Xinhua News Agency, China - June 19,2002,June 25, 2002

http://www.s8int.com/page6.html

Last edited by chattanova; 06-04-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #166
chattanova

The Enigmalith
Quote:

The circumstances of my discovery: I found my Rock in a rural area, at least 25 feet from the nearest trail (which was dirt and faint), not near any urban areas, industrial complexes, electrical or electronic establishments, nuclear facilities, airports, or military operations (that I was aware of).

The immediate ground was undisturbed. I was hiking in shorts. One of my instruments indicated on the other side of a pair of dense bushes.

I rashly thought that the best way of reaching that area was to pass between the bushes.

However, when I tried, the bushes began to painfully poke and scratch my legs. To get through, I vigorously shuffled my feet and stumbled out onto the other side. Once on the other side, I looked down at my ankles to inspect the damage, and then noticed my Rock a few inches from my heel.

The only thing visible of the component was the tip of its three pins. I immediately recognized the pattern as being similar to that used in electrical connectors, and picked it up.

It was definitely a Rock that I had just kicked up because it had a layer of moist loose dirt and some pliable root strands sticking out of it - evidence that it had been completely buried between or very near the bushes.

I don't know how deep it was buried or the type of soil - perhaps as much as a couple of inches - or exactly where it had laid.

The bushes were fairly large, and of a species that I believe lives for many decades. Once I cleared away the loose dirt and roots, I found that my Rock was encased in a hard layer of dried mud or clay.

I later spent hours scraping, brushing, probing and washing away the mud/clay to get a clear view of my Rock and its component.

For fear of ridicule and Government and skeptics harassment and possible persecution of my family and I to rip-off or destroy my Rock and discredit me, and also to give me the time to try to find some manmade explanation for it, I quietly and secretly held on to it for several years.

Only last year, after I had exhausted my efforts to find a modern manmade duplicate of my Rock or its component, did I decide to get it professionally and objectively evaluated, and took the risks of exposing it to the public for that purpose.

OBSERVED PROPERTIES & DIMENSIONS

My Rock appears as in the photo images above. My Rock's material is solid natural quartz and feldspar granite (very little observed mica; I am not a Geologist) - not an accretion, concretion or pumice - does not contain any resins, cements, glues, limestone, mortar, or other non-granite binding agents - is very hard, is estimated to be at least 100,000 years old, and has embedded in it an electrical-like component (I assume to be a connector of some sort).

Within an error of about 0.2 mm for all dimensions, my Rock is 61 mm long, 38 mm wide (at its widest), and 22 mm high (excluding the pins/rods/prongs).

It's embedded component's rods/pins/prongs ("pins") are made of some kind of electrically conductive material (I assume to be metal) and are of steel-like appearance. The component base/matrix ("base") is a whitish ceramic or rock-like material, and is definitely not a plastic, rubber, wood, or metal type material (relatively rare for most types of modern manmade electrical components, ceramic-based components are normally limited to high temperature, high radiation, high voltage, high power, and-or ultra-longterm uses).

The component itself is 8 mm diameter; its pins are 3 mm high, spacing between the pins is 2.5 mm, and pin thickness is 1 mm. Rounding at the ends of the pins indicate some long-term wear, so 3 mm may not be their original lengths.

All pins appear to be about the same size (wide-angle lens on digital camera distorts relative size of nearer objects to more distant ones).

While there is no indication that there ever was a fourth pin or any type of keying, the Component's base is raggedly chipped where a fourth pin might have been located if there was one, and scoring on my Stone itself leading up to the chipped area indicates that at some time my Rock and its component received a forceful glancing blow.

While the chipped side appears to be flat, it is not flat - the chip is deep. Ohmmeter readings (no matter what the connection polarity) indicate either open-circuit or very high impedance between the pins (FET-type or tube-type technology? Broken circuitry inside?).

I have also injected various electronic signals through the pins without any response or reaction being detected.

Some have speculated that the component is an XLR connector. I have done much research component searching on this, and it is NOT a XLR connector - or any other connector I know of.

X-RAYS: Several people have suggested that I get my Rock x-rayed - say from a dentist or local lab. This is not as easy of a process as some make it out to be. Most would not even listen to me.

Of the several that did listen, only a few would even consider it, and all of these insisted that I would have to leave my Rock in their possession and come back later to pick it up (yeah, sure!) - something I definitely will not do.

There is no indication of any cement or glue whatsoever on or near the Component. Using an ammo reloading scale, my Rock weighs close to 2.5 ounces. There is slight magnetic attraction (using a 10-lb pull rare earth magnet), to the Component, and to the bottom of my Rock underneath the Component.

Using a Spec-Tec Blacklight Unit (Model HD-1, Spectrum Technologies), "L" setting (longwave), there is some fluorescence along the rim of the Component.

Neither my Rock nor its Component appears to glow in the dark, change colors, emit sound, light or radio wave, or feel unusually warm or cold, or have anything that rattles around inside of it (radiological properties are untested and unknown at this time).

Some have speculated that my Rock is a thermal "rock" used with small animals, but extensive searching has not produced a single commercially made heat Rock that would verify this speculation, and no such match has ever been reported to me; and if it were a heat Rock, pin-to-pin resistances would be relatively low - not at or near open-circuit.

My Rock is NOT a heat rock.

http://consumertronics.net/rock.htm

Old 06-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #167
chattanova

Chinese Pyramid Complex Rivals/Mirrors Giza Complex (+Mars Pyramids ??)

Quote:

Chinese Pyramid Complex Near Taiyuan Space Center

Here at s8int.com, we don't know what to make of the previously obscure Chinese Pyramid Complex shown below in an Ikonos Satellite photo. When were they built? Why were they built? Why was the pyramid the "shape du jour" for many ancient cultures around the world? Why the similarities between the layouts of the Giza and Taiyuan complexes? Why have the Chinese been so secretive about these approximately 100 pyramids? Dr. Clifford Paiva has an idea which he outlines below from an e-mail note but obviously, you can draw your own conclusions. We are not certain that the two satellite photos shown were taken from the same height.

1. It is apparent from Chapter IV; Section II of the Josephus’ Antiquities of the Jews, that the “tower” being constructed in Shinar was in fact a means of surviving another world inundation from God; therefore a global system of refuge from another flood was required…at least so says Nimrod. Hence the need for Nimrod’s cities of refuge.....at least I term it this way. Nimrod City Far West (Central America)…Mexico’s pyramids (towers) will be included later.

Left, Giza Complex, Right, Pyramid Complex near Taiyuan Space Center in Shanxi Province.
There are nearly 70 pyramids shown here at the Chinese site. Click and drag photo to resize.

2. These cities were constructed in nearly the same general time frame, and for the same reasons as outlined in Josephus. Nimrod wasn’t a complete idiot. He wasn’t attempting to reach Heaven…merely to survive another one of the Lord’s bad days…so to speak.

Nimrod maintained that God was really a nice person…at least most of the time. Folks down here (Earth) must however always be ready when He became somewhat out of sorts concerning Man. In other words although He said He wouldn’t flood the world again, are you willing to bet your life of this crucial element of faith? Best build and be safe.

4. What never really occurred to Nimrod in the midst of all this building is that all this energy is really wasted if God did in fact mean what He said concerning His decision never to flood the world again.

5. On a more serious note: the history of the world and mankind on this earth is in complete error.

6. (Hope Nimrod’s global pyramid refuge system is also fire-proof).
Cliff Paiva BSM Associates

http://www.s8int.com/page23.html

Last edited by chattanova; 06-04-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #168
chattanova

Anomalous Rock Formations; The Waffle Rock ++
Quote:
Original Mineral Daily News-Tribune Article Headline:
Mystery rock from earth or alien spaceship?

Everyone enjoys a good mystery and the gigantic boulder- its belly laced like an over-sized waffle grill - continues to baffle visitors who come to the West Virginia side of Jennings Randolph Lake.

Waffle Rock, Jennings Randolph Lake.

Some say the underside clearly shows a massive radiation burn left by the grid of a space ship which may have touched down eons ago or even more recently, say, 1,000 years ago.

Others, mainly among the professional community, will explain it as a natural geological formation. They do admit such formations are quite rare. Actually, the only other similar patterned rock was found on the east side of Tea Creek Mountain in Pocahontas County, West Virginia.

Dr. Jack B. Epstein of the Geological Survey, U.S. Department of the Interior, writes that the rock comes from part of the Conemaugh geologic series that was deposited about 300 million years ago during the Pennsylvanian Period. He surmises it fell from a parent outcrop somewhere higher up the slope, much higher.

Geologists believe sand was deposited by ancient streams and later consolidated into hard rock or sandstone. Such sandstone and layers of rock, both above and below, were thrown into large folds during earth's period of mountain building, known as the Appalachian Orogeny.

During this massive upheaval, the rock was fractured into a regular pattern, which is referred to as joints. Thus formed the precise geometric, waffle-like pattern or grid on the rock. Geologists theorize that after the rock was fractured, iron oxide was leached from the surrounding rock by percolating water and then deposited into the joints where it filled the voids between the sand grains, cementing them together extra strongly.

Think of it as a massive mix that formed its grids through the resulting dark red sandstone near the joints, which was more resistant to erosion and weathering than the surrounding pieces.

Was the so-called "waffle rock" really mixed, blended and baked by Mother Nature for the puzzlement of the observer? Or, is the boulder actually evidence of alien visitors who came to this planet millions of years ago, on shall we say, a seeding expedition?

Write and tell us what you think.

Is it a natural geological phenomenon, evidence of alien visitors, or a mysterious government project?

E-mail [email protected] or Mineral Daily News-Tribune, P.O. Box 879, Keyser, W.Va. 26726, or humans may just drop a note by our offices at 24 Armstrong Street.

Jennings Randolph Lake Tourist Piece on Waffle Rock

"This is a boulder on display at Jennings Randolph Lake in Mineral County, West Virginia. There have been numerous theories and speculations as to its origin, ranging from a pictograph made by prehistoric man, an indian carving, the impression of the skin pattern of a giant lizard, or evidence of a visit to earth by an early travelers from outer space.

After examination of the phenomenon, Corps of Engineers geologists and those of other agencies have concluded that it is a natural geological formation. Although such formations are not common, similar patterned boulders were found on the east side of Tea Creek Mountain in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Dr. Jack B. Epstein of the Geological Survey, U.S. Department of the interior, explained that the waffle rock is part of the Conemaugh geologic series that was deposited about 300 million years ago during the Pennsylvanian period.

It is surmised that the waffle rock is a large loose boulder that fell from a parent outcrop somewhere higher up the slope, many decades ago, before the present trees grew.

Mystery Rocks Near Fort Walsh in the Cypress Hills
Interprovincial Park, Canada.

Location: A 45 minute hike from Fort Walsh in the Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park. This is private land and permission is required from the owner (ask at Fort Walsh).

This is a strange place. The view from above shows unusual rock formations. The obvious question is "how did they get there"? Undoubtably, people have been attracted to, and inspired by, this unusual geological formation for hundreds or thousands of years.

A few petroglyphs can be found if you look carefully. Academics and visitors have debated the origin of these rocks without resolution.

Take a look for yourself and maybe you can solve the mystery. You will need to travel to Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park to see these yourself...then hike from Fort Walsh. And, you will be on privately-owned land.

http://www.s8int.com/page24.html

Old 06-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #169
chattanova

The Fossil Faced Man: Man Somehow Frozen in "Cretaceous Period" Flint

Quote:

Christer found this fossilized head of a man a few years ago in Sweden near Gothenburg. Here at s8int.com, it clearly appears to us to be the head of a man, with very recognizable features, "immortallized" into stone which its discover believes is flint.

This would pose a problem for current evolutionary and geoligical theories since flint (or any rock for that matter) was supposedly formed tens of millions of years before man evolved.

Of course, it poses no problem for the Bible's version of the creation of man and the universe. In fact, flint according to science is formed from the bodies of billions of little animals and it being sedimentary rock required large quantities of water for its formation. Hmmmm

Christer's Comments About His Find

"I found it (the fossil) myself on the Swedish westcoast near Gothenburg, in the year 2000, so I´m the owner of it. The length is about 25 cm and I'm sure its made of flint.

I looked at fragments of it in a binocular microscope at 60X to 80X magnification and am going to receive pictures of the structure soon.

I hope to be able to arrange a CT-scan but im not sure if that's possible.

This flint stone can’t give the impression of being anything else but a detailed human head. This is extraordinary because we (humans) were more or less supposed to be apes five million years ago, according to the theory of evolution.

Flint stones were developed during the Cretaceous period 65-140 million years ago.(According to current geological theories).

Flint only occurs naturally in the southwest part of Sweden. This find is from the Swedish west coast and has likely been ice-bound in drifting icebergs 12000-13000 years ago in the latest iceage.

Flint have also been used as ballast in cargo ships and has been spread from harbour to harbour. The only thing that is sure is that the stone has not taken form at the location where I found it.

This evidence challenging the standard views on the human evolution!

http://www.humanfossil.se/

Old 06-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #170
chattanova

Anomalous Rock, Possibly Jade Could be Human Head
Quote:

IN JULY, 2004, WHILE CAMPING AT BAKER LAKE, I FOUND , A GREEN JADE ROCK FORMATION WHICH APPEARS TO BE AN OUTLINE OF A HUMAN SKULL. I WAS VERY FASCINATED WITH THE SHAPE AND THE JADE COLORING. EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THIS ROCK, I'VE WONDERED WHAT IT REALLY IS AND WHY THE SHAPE IS SO MUCH LIKE THAT OF AN OUTLINE OF A HUMAN BRAIN, INDENTATIONS OF AN EYE, NOSE , PARTIAL MOUTH AND POSSIBLE SOME OF A NECK.

DECEMBER 4, 2004 THERE WAS AN ARTICLE ABOUT JOHN PATTERSON' FIND NEAR THE GREEN RIVER IN 1992 OF WHAT HE BELIEVED TO BE A PRINT OF < ahref="http://www.s8int.com/mega4.html">A LARGE PREHISTORIC BIRD CALLED DIATRYMA. A FOSSIL EXPERT HAD CONCURRED.

I AM HOPEFUL SOMEBODY WILL CONTACT ME AND I COULD ARRANGE TO HAVE THIS ANALYSED. I'M WONDERING IF THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE SOME KIND OF A FOSSILIZED SKULL FROM PREHISTORIC TIMES.

DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATELY 5 1/2 INCHES BY 7 INCHES; WEIGHT NEARLY 5 POUNDS.

SINCERELY,

PAT R., State of Washington

http://www.s8int.com/page31.html

Old 06-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #171
chattanova

Evidence of Sophisticated, Ancient, Unknown Cultures in Italy Near Caria;
Stegosaur Artifact

Quote:

nd now we come to one of the most important pieces of Tolone’s collection. One that will receive the closest scrutiny and interrogation by experts--and for which the collector has been quite emphatic of its authenticity,- a terracotta statue of of approximately 18 cm of length representing one strange dinosaur/sauropod with plates on its back.

The plates are triangular, and continue along the back until reaching the tail. The view from above the object reveals a strange curving of the plates, as if the animal had been represented in motion on the land...

The legs are large and awkward, as of an animal of great weight, not at all like those of a lizard or of "modern" animals, such as the crested triton or other types of salamander which the sculpture has been compared to.

No type of salamander or lizard like this species is currently known, that has similar plates, but-- it is possible to take up any handbook on paleontology and it becomes clear immediately that the animal represented in the sculpture belongs to a species of stegosaur,-- a species of dinosaur with plates on its back;-- that scientists assert became extinct approximately 65 million years ago...

Not possible assert the paleontologists, it cannot be assert the historians, but still the sculpture exists and Tolone asserts to have found it in area of Caria with hundreds of other ancient artifacts, of a pre-Greek civilization of Calabria, that is at least 3000 years old...

The statue was found in two fragments and then recomposited with a little adhesive. Other representations of the strange dinosaur in base relief are present in the collection on a crude marble slab, with the same identical physical characteristics,-- and in the same location there is also a great fossil bone of a unknown animal, and one jaw with great teeth,....

A Piece of 'ancient" pottery found with an image of a stegosaurus.

If the terracotta statue representing a dinosaur were a fake, it would not be at all difficult to try subjecting it to radiocarbon 14 dating, asserts Tolone, but if the scientific report shows that it is authentic and aged a few thousand years, we would be faced with one of the most incredible enigmas of world-wide archaeology.

Domenico Canino

Mendicino

via http://www.misteromania.it/

Old 06-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #172
chattanova

Carved Stone Still Unexplained After More Than a Century
Quote:

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) -- In 1872, so the story goes, workers digging a hole for a fence post near Lake Winnipesaukee in Meredith found a lump of clay that seemed out of place.

There was something inside - a dark, odd-looking, egg-shaped stone with a variety of carvings, including a face, teepee, ear of corn and star-like circles.

And there were lots of questions: Who made the stone and why? How old was it? How was it carved?

To date, no one's been able to say for sure, and the item has come to be known as the "Mystery Stone."

Seneca Ladd, a Meredith businessman who hired the workers, was credited with the discovery.

"As Mr. Ladd is quite a naturalist, and has already an extensive private collection of relics and specimens, he was delighted with the new discovery, and exhibited and explained the really remarkable relic with an enthusiasm which only the genuine student can feel," an article in "The American Naturalist" said that November.

Ladd died in 1892, and in 1927, one of his daughters donated the stone to the New Hampshire Historical Society. The stone, surrounded by mirrors showing off its symbols, recently went on permanent display at the Museum of New Hampshire History, where it had last been exhibited in 1996.

All the symbols on the 4-inch-long, 2 1/2-inch-thick stone are open to interpretation. On one side, it has what look like inverted arrows, a moon, some dots and a spiral. Another side shows the ear of corn and a depressed circle with three figures, one of which looks like a deer's leg.

"The American Naturalist" suggested the stone "commemorates a treaty between two tribes."

Others have guessed the stone is Celtic or Inuit. A letter to the historical society in 1931 suggested it was a "thunderstone," which, the writer said, "always present the appearance of having been machined or hand-worked: frequently they come from deep in the earth, embedded in lumps of clay, or even surrounded by solid rock or coral."

Another curious detail is that there are holes bored in both ends of the stone, with different size bits. Each bore is straight, not tapered. Scratches in the lower bore suggest it was placed on a metal shaft and removed several times, according to an analysis done by state officials in 1994.

"I've seen a number of holes bored in stone with technology that you would associate with prehistoric North America," said Richard Boisvert, state archaeologist. "There's a certain amount of unevenness ... and this hole was extremely regular throughout."

Boisvert suggested the holes were drilled by power tools, perhaps from the 19th or 20th centuries. "What we did not see was variations that would be consistent with something that was several hundred years old," he said.

The analysis, which included comments from geologist Eugene Boudette, concluded the stone is a type of quartzite, derived from sandstone, or mylonite, a fine-grained, laminated rock formed by the shifting of rock layers along faults. The rock type was not familiar to New Hampshire, but the state could not be ruled out as the source, Boudette said.

Boisvert said to his knowledge, the stone is unique. "That makes it very hard to figure out where it fits," he said.

One problem is the story of the stone's discovery is fuzzy, he said.

"You couldn't be certain exactly what kind of context it came from. There's a lot of ambiguity there ... it's very difficult to evaluate it," he said. "The context of the discovery is sometimes more important than the item itself."

For example, Boisvert said, if the item had been something used by a fraternal order that has its own secrets and mysteries, "that means the information doesn't get out very well, does it? The information may have been available at one point, but it's really no longer available to us. Who knows?"

Wesley Balla, the society's director of collections and exhibitions, said one avenue to explore might be looking for similar symbols. And, "there's also always the hope that there might be something more in either newspaper or manuscript form that might discuss the contents," he said.

Balla said the discovery seems to reflect on the way artifacts were treated in the 19th century. The focus was more on the object itself, not on details such as how deep the soil was where it was found, if anything was found near it, or how far it was from the lake.

"All of that is lost," he said.

http://www.s8int.com/page42.html

Old 06-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #173
chattanova

The Mysterious Egyptian Tri-Lobed Disc
Quote:

In the first wing of the Egyptian Museum of the Cairo between two rooms close to the Momias Room, one cannot help but be surprised to see in a small display cabinet, although not without some difficulty caused by the reflections of the light on the crystal that covers it, a solitary object similar to a wheel or stone disc.

This strange object has disturbed and continues disturbing all the Egyptologists that have had occasion to study it at great length. The first of them was its discoverer, Brian Walter Emery, one of the most important Egyptologists of 20th Century and the author of a classic volume on Egyptology, Archaic Egypt, that continues to be, after many years, an important bibliographical reference for the study and an understanding of the origins of the Old Egyptian Civilization

Making excavations in 1936, in the archaeological zone of Sakkara, he discovered the Tomb of Prince Sabu. He was the son of Adjuib Pharaoh, governor of the I Dynasty (3,000 B.C.).

Between utensils of funeral objects that were extracted, Emery’s attention was powerfully drawn by an object that he initially defined in his report on the Great Tombs of the I Dynasty as: "... a container in the form of schist bowl...".

Years later, in his previously mentioned work, Archaic Egypt, he commented on the object with a word that perfectly summarizes the reality of the situation and the discomfort the object causes; "cachibache" (a small hole that threatens to become a much larger hole)"...

A satisfactory explanation has not yet been obtained on the peculiar design of this object...".

This object is approximately 61 centimeters in diameter, and 10.6 centimeters in height in the center. It is made of schist, a very fragile and delicate rock, which requires very laborious carving.

Its form resembles that of a plate or a concave steering wheel of a car, with a series of three cuts or curved "shovels" that resemble the helix of a boat, and in the center, an orifice with a rim that acts as the outside receiver of some axis of a wheel or some other unknown mechanism, arranged to turn.

As it is well known by all, the official position maintained by Egyptology with respect to the appearance and use of the wheel on the part of the Egyptians, is very clear and leaves no room for doubt. The introduction of the wheel in Egypt they assure us, coincided with the invasion of the Hicsos at the end of the Medium Empire, in 1640 B.C.,

They used it, on among other things, their military chariots.

The question then is inevitable: if it is not a wheel, what is the strange object that appeared in the Tomb of Prince Sabu, 1,400 years before the invasion of the Hicsos?

In spite of the complexity of this problem, the subject has become even more serious as a result of the technical studies that a variety of investigators have made, impelled by the surprising and strange design of this device.

As well, the Egyptologist Cyril Aldred reached the conclusion that, independently of what the object was used for or what it represented, its design was without a doubt, a copy of a previous, much older metallic object.

In fact, this schist wheel appeared in Tomb of Prince Sabu, along with other strange copper objects, practically the only metal that the Egyptians then knew.

The doubt that has been plaguing us is wondering how the ancient Egyptians could design so delicate and complex a structural object more than 5,000 years ago.

A structure that in the case of the three strange cuts or curved shovels, induces one to think almost immediately about the use of this object in an average liquid.

This detail, next to the excellent orifice in the central part, makes us also suspect that this object is only a small part of a more complex mechanism, and that it was saved thanks to a stone reproduction for some unknown reason, made by an artist, with unknown tools.

But..., what mechanisms existed 5,000 years ago in the Valley of the Nile?

According to the typical and expected view of the archaeologists and pro-government Egyptologists, this object is no more than a tray or the pedestal of some candelabrum, with a design a product of blind chance".

Although by chance, this peculiar object closely mirrors the design of one of the pieces that Lockheed developed to be fitted hermetically within a full case of lubricant.

Be that as it may, this object found in a tomb of Sakkara with an age at a minimum of 5,000 years, continues to constitute one of the most perplexing Egyptian and ancient mysteries.. Translated from the Italian by s8int.com, Ciao! Source: EgiptoOculto

Additional Comments

“One of the most unusual pieces is a strange circular object, fashioned in schist and with a central hub which gives it the appearance of having been designed to fit onto a pole.

Bearing in mind that it is of pre-dynastic date, circa 3000 BC, it represents supreme ability in working hard stone, the "lobes" looking as though they had been bent over. Indeed, it is possible that it is a copy of an original copper artifact.

One theorist who has attempted to explain its function is William Kay, an English engineer. He has suggested that it was actually a ritualistic tri-flamed oil lamp.

A wick system comprising six bundles of rushes, bound together, were held in place by the lobes and thus kept immersed in the oil. If the ends of the four bundles were separated sufficiently, then twelve separate flames may have resulted instead of three.

The numbers 3 and 12 are recognised as having symbolic significance for the ancient Egyptians. Bill Kay's concept seems entirely reasonable, especially in the light of a pole-supported oil lamp from Deir el Medina, also exhibited in the Cairo Museum.” Ianlawton.com

Possible Usage for Tri-lobed Bowl

“Emery (1972) suggests that the artifact may have been carved in the imitation of a metal vessel's form, with a center hole that was originally designed to fit on a pedestal.

Possible competition between metal and stone vessel artisans may have been one of the reasons for the development of artistic expression in ornamental stone vessel forms during the Early Dynastic Period (El-Khouli 1978).

William Kay has suggested that the vessel was a ritualistic tri-flamed oil lamp, in which bundles of rushes, immersed in oil, acted as the wicks.

These bundles of rushes were held in place by the lobes, and the vessel was suspended on a pedestal inserted through the center. Whether it was actually used for this purpose is uncertain.

The fragile nature of such an intricately carved stone object greatly limits is practical usage and suggests a purely ornamental function, being of a religious or other such ritualistic purpose.

Although it has been suggested the vessel was meant to be held on a pedestal, the center tube may also have been used as a stand for holding another vessel or object. Smith (1981) has suggested that the center tube was a container.

Tubes of rock were used by the ancient Egyptians to hold round-bottomed vessels, and there are many examples of these throughout the dynastic Egypt, including from the Early Dynastic Period (El-Khouli 1978).”

Souce: Unforbidden-geology

Old 06-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #174
chattanova

Iranian Bigfoot/Sasquatch from 900 B.C.? South American BF from 800 A.D.?
Quote:

Photo comparison of Iranian creature from 900 B.C., the Patterson Bigfoot and the South American Gold "Bigfoot" from 800 A.D.

Copper alloy breastplate for a horse, Hasanlu (level IV), Iran, ca. 900-800 B.C. 42.8 x 20.2 cm. Photo: Reproduced by courtesy of the University Museum, University of Philadelphia. Source:www.cais-soas.com

Detail of Copper alloy breastplate for a horse, Hasanlu (level IV), Iran, ca. 900-800 B.C. 42.8 x 20.2 cm. Photo: Reproduced by courtesy of the University Museum, University of Philadelphia. Source:www.cais-soas.com

San Agustín Culture 2.6 x 1.7 cm San José de Isnos, Huila. 100 A.D. to 800 A.D. Made of gold it's difficult not to interpret this thousands of years old piece as anything but a representation of an immodest "wildman", yeti or sasquatch

http://s8int.com/phile/page65.html

Old 06-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #175
chattanova

Rock Solid Proof of Dinosaur and Human Interaction ?
Quote:

The Cretaceous Limestone block contains a human footprint overlaid with a dinosaur print.

"In early July, 2000 Alvis Delk, assisted by James Bishop (both of Stephenville, Texas), was working in the Cretaceous limestone on the McFall property at the Paluxy River near Glen Rose, Texas and discovered a pristine human footprint intruded by a dinosaur footprint.

This discovery was made in the vicinity of McFall I and II Sites where the Creation Evidence Museum team has excavated since the Spring of 1982. The eleven-inch human footprint matches seven other such footprints of the same dimensions in the “Sir George Series,” named in honor of His Excellency Governor General Ratu Sir George Cacobau of Fiji.

Scientific Verification of Footprint Authenticity:

The fossil was transported to a professional laboratory where 800 X-rays were performed in a CT Scan procedure. Laboratory technicians verified compression and distribution features clearly seen in both prints, human and dinosaur. This removes any possibility that the prints were carved or altered." ….. CREATION EVIDENCE MUSEUM

The human footprint was apparently overlaid by the dinosaur print but it really doesn’t matter; no human prints should be found in the Cretaceous, a period according to science that ranged from 145.5 million to 65 million years ago. According to evolutionary theory, the first “fossil hominid” didn’t appear until at least 60 million years from the end of the Cretaceous...s8int.com

Rock-solid proof?

A discovery by a former Mineral Wells resident might hold proof man and dinosaur walked the Earth together.

By David May
[email protected]

A slab of North Texas limestone is on track to rock the world, with its two imbedded footprints poised to make a huge impression in scientific and religious circles.

The estimated 140-pound stone was recovered in July 2000 from the bank of a creek that feeds the Paluxy River near Glen Rose, Texas, located about 53 miles south of Fort Worth. The find was made just outside Dinosaur Valley State Park, a popular destination for tourists known for its well-preserved dinosaur tracks and other fossils.

The limestone contains two distinct prints – one of a human footprint and one belonging to a dinosaur. The significance of the cement-hard fossil is that it shows the dinosaur print partially over and intersecting the human print.

In other words, the stone’s impressions indicate that the human stepped first, the dinosaur second. If proven genuine, the artifact would provide evidence that man and dinosaur roamed the Earth at the same time, according to those associated with the find and with its safekeeping. It could potentially toss out the window many commonly held scientific theories on evolution and the history of the world.

Finding scholars and experts on evolution, paleontology or creationism to speak about the discovery proved difficult. Some who were contacted said they didn’t want to comment on the prints without a personal inspection or without review of data from scientific tests.

However, Dr. Phillip Murry, a vertebrate paleontology instructor in the Geoscience department of Tarleton State University at Stephenville, Texas, stated in his response to an interview request: “There has never been a proven association of dinosaur (prints) with human footprints.”

The longtime amateur archeologist who found the fossil thinks that statement is now proven untrue.

“It is unbelievable, that’s what it is,” Alvis Delk, 72, said of what could be not only the find of a lifetime, but of mankind.

Delk is a current Stephenville and former Mineral Wells resident (1950-69) who said he found the rock eight years ago while on a hunt with a friend, James Bishop, also of Stephenville, and friend and current fiancee Elizabeth Harris.

The three were searching in July 2000 for Indian artifacts like arrowheads – Delk’s specialty as a hunter and collector since he was 6 years old – when he said a pile of rocks along a creek bank caught his eye.

“I said it looks like something has been washed out of this hole,” Delk told the Mineral Wells Index.

Upon inspection of the pile, he said he saw a dinosaur footprint embedded in a piece of limestone. Delk said he has found and seen dinosaur prints, but now he had one on a piece of rock he could carry off – with Bishop’s help – to keep and add to his collection.

Which is what he did, for nearly eight years. The stone was kept otherwise untouched, stored amongst his other finds, which he said includes over 100,000 Indian artifacts.

A domestic fall from a ladder eight months ago nearly crippled Delk, resulting in surgeries, a long recovery and expensive medical bills. He decided to try and sell some of his archeological treasurers, so he turned to the large piece of limestone, thinking he could clean it up some and sell it to the Creation Evidence Museum located adjacent to Dinosaur Valley State Park near Glen Rose.

Two months ago – about the third week of May – Delk said he grabbed a 4-inch brush and began lightly brushing away sediments and deposits from the stone when he noticed something. He began to see another print develop – that of a human – partially beneath the dinosaur print.

“I seen the (human) track coming out and (saw) that it was a man,” Delk said. “I thought to myself, ‘Lord, I’ve been shown man was here when the dinosaur was here.’”

He said he knew what he had to do.

“When I found it, I said this has to get to someone who knows it,” he said. “I took it to Dr. Baugh. He liked to have a heart attack over it. He shed some tears.”

Creation evidence?

Dr. Carl Baugh is the founder and director of the Creation Evidence Museum and claims doctorates in theology and philosophy in education as well as a master’s degree in archeology. The aim of Baugh’s Creation Evidence Museum is to offer natural evidence to support the theories of creationism, versus the evolutionary perspective heavily portrayed by the neighboring dinosaur attraction operated by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

Baugh said the fossil is the proof he has been searching many years for. He acquired the stone from Delk and has it in safekeeping. He was confident after his initial inspections of the stone that the specimen is genuine. He took it to a medical lab at Glen Rose Medical Center, where he said 800 X-rays were performed in a CT scan procedure.

Baugh said the scans prove that the impressions are real and could not have been carved or etched into the stone.

“The compression lines, the density features, do show, and there is no way to fake that,” he said. “It is possible to carve a track in limestone. But there is no way to compress the material in the rock under the track. That is absolutely impossible. That’s why the CAT scans are so important.”

He said the scans demonstrate the human footprint was made “during locomotion. That’s very important. That distribution is shown here. Compression is in the right place under both prints. Density. Compression, distribution. The density factor is there. Weight distribution. Forward locomotion, rocking of the foot.”

He also noted how the dinosaur’s impression pushed up material from the human print and altered its shape in the area of the intrusion.

The rock is approximately 30 inches by 24 inches. The human footprint, with a deep big toe impression, measures 11 inches in length. Baugh said the theropod track was made by an Acrocanthosaurus. Baugh said this particular track was likely made by a juvenile Acrocanthosaurus, one he said was probably about 20 feet long, stood about 8 feet tall and walked stooped over, weighing a few tons.

Its tracks common in the Glen Rose area, the Acrocanthosaurus is a dinosaur that many experts believe existed primarily in North America during the mid-Cretaceous Period, approximately 125 million to 100 million years ago.

Baugh said Delk’s discovery casts doubts on that theory. Baugh said he believes both sets of prints were made “within minutes, or no more than hours of each other” about 4,500 years ago, around the time of Noah’s Flood. He said the clay-like material that the human and dinosaur stepped in soon hardened, becoming thick, dense limestone common in North Texas.

He said the human print matches seven others found in the same area, stating the museum has performed excavations since 1982 in the area Baugh has dubbed the “Alvis Delk Cretaceous Footprint” discovery.

Baugh said he knows there are and will be skeptics, especially since the find is very recent and so far has been tested only in a medical laboratory by a medical doctor. Still, he said he is so confident in the authenticity of the specimen he is ready to put his reputation entirely on the line. He said he is willing put the rock to any non-destructive tests.

“It’s dynamite,” Baugh said of the fossil.

Left an impression

Bishop, himself an avid hunter of fossils and Indian artifacts, was initially reluctant to be associated with the find. But he said he knows it is a significant discovery and that he is part of what is likely to become a major story throughout scientific circles.

“Yeah, it was a nice find,” said Bishop. “I know it’s going to change history. That’s pretty heavy.”

A man of Christian beliefs who is a member of the First Assembly of God Church in Stephenville, he said his hopes are that the stone will “disprove Darwin’s theory. God made man. Man did not evolve from ape.”

Someone else who has had a close up, personal inspection of the stone is David Lines, who photographed the stone for Baugh, which Baugh has included in posters and on his Web site www.creationevidence.org

A technical writer for Texas Instruments in Dallas, Lines said he’s no expert on rocks, but he said he has no doubt the Delk rock is real and the prints are legitimate.

“I have really worked hard to figure out how it could be faked,” said Lines.

Lines said his photographs also show the rock contains a number of fossils commonly found in North Texas such as small seashells and shellfish, a fact he said lends credence to the stone’s authenticity.

“When I saw this, I said this is too good to be true,” said Lines. “If someone found a way to fake that, they could also get a patent for concrete that would far surpass anything.”

Delk’s own daughter, Kristi Delk, is a geology major at Tarleton State University in Stephenville and holds different beliefs from her dad about the creation of Earth and the origins of man.

She said she wants to see data from more tests before jumping to any conclusions.

“I haven’t come to terms with it,” she said. “I am skeptical, actually.”

But she said if verified, this rock could change her entire way of thinking, along with the thinking of a lot of other people.

“It’s going to change all the pale-ethnological principles,” she said.

Baugh added he is ready to begin speaking more about his new prized possession. He said he hopes this find will lead to more balanced educational teachings in classrooms and school textbooks.

“I don’t think it is going to displace the theory of evolution,” said Baugh. “My hope is that the scientific concepts of archeology and paleontology will be used under the guidelines of the Texas schoolbook committee. Any evidence supporting that should be presented, and hopefully this particular fossil will be presented, for the students to be able to see that there is evidence supporting an alternative concept as opposed to just evolution.”

More From the Creation Evidence Museum

“Scientific Verification of Footprint Authenticity:

The fossil was transported to a professional laboratory where 800 X-rays were performed in a CT Scan procedure. Laboratory technicians verified compression and distribution features clearly seen in both prints, human and dinosaur. This removes any possibility that the prints were carved or altered.

Importance of Discovery:

Professor James Stewart Monroe, writing in Journal of Geological Education candidly asserted that “Human footprints in geologically ancient strata would indeed call into doubt many conventional geological concepts.” Professor David H. Milne of The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington and Professor Steven D. Schafersman of the Department of Geology, Rice University, Houston, Texas made further admissions in writing that “Such an occurrence, if verified, would seriously disrupt conventional interpretations of biological and geological history and would support the doctrines of creationism and catastrophism.

Professor Steven M. Stanley in The New Evolutionary Timetable opined that “any topsy-turvy sequence of fossils would force us to rethink our theory…As Darwin recognized, a single geographic inconsistency would have nearly the same power of destruction”….. CREATION EVIDENCE MUSEUM

http://s8int.com/phile/page70.html

Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #176
pinkfreud
Inactive

OMB i love this thread!

*subscribes*
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #177
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
OMB i love this thread!

*subscribes*
If/ When you become a mod, maybe you could stickify this ?
You would be my favorite girl then

Old 06-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #178
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
If/ When you become a mod, maybe you could stickify this ?
You would be my favorite girl then

lol, smartass.

why not ask the mods as of this very minute it is sticky-worthy to me.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #179
pinkfreud
Inactive

Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology

Many researchers into the UFO enigma tend to overlook a very important fact. While it assumed that most flying saucers are of alien, or perhaps Governmental Military origin, another possible origin of UFOs is ancient India and Atlantis.
What we know about ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources; written texts that have come down to us through the centuries. There is no doubt that most of these texts are authentic; many are the well known ancient Indian Epics themselves, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old Sanskrit.

The Indian Emperor Ashoka started a "Secret Society of the Nine Unknown Men": great Indian scientists who were supposed to catalogue the many sciences. Ashoka kept their work secret because he was afraid that the advanced science catalogued by these men, culled from ancient Indian sources, would be used for the evil purpose of war, which Ashoka was strongly against, having been converted to Buddhism after defeating a rival army in a bloody battle.

The "Nine Unknown Men" wrote a total of nine books, presumably one each. Book number was "The Secrets of Gravitation!" This book, known to historians, but not actually seen by them dealt chiefly with "gravity control." It is presumably still around somewhere, kept in a secret library in India, Tibet or elsewhere (perhaps even in North America somewhere).

One can certainly understand Ashoka's reasoning for wanting to keep such knowledge a secret, assuming it exists, if the Nazis had such weapons at their disposal during World War II. Ashoka was also aware devastating wars using such advanced vehicles and other "futuristic weapons" that had destroyed the ancient Indian "Rama Empire" several thousand years before.

more here http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.htm

also: http://www.crystalinks.com/vimanas.html
Old 06-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #180
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
lol, smartass.

why not ask the mods as of this very minute it is sticky-worthy to me.
lol I know It's just that I've been bothering them so much about moving threads etc.
I think I might have used up my quota