Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default GMC try to suspend successful Doctor

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group.../message/61470

The GMC are trying -once again - to suspend Dr Sarah Myhill, probably because she offers all types of various medical tests, which are unavailable on the NHS, and and are actually very specific in showing abnormalities, and markers etc.

She helps many CFS or M.E. patients, with one test in particular showing damaged mitochondria - the powerhouse of our cells.

Now,the problem is, if the medical establishment, want to insist that ME is a psychological/imaginary disorder, then these tests can prove to be rather embarassing for them.

To say the least.Damn.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oddly enough she came up on another forum I frequent. Their views were less supportive than yours, mainly because she does in fact spout utter garbage. Such gems include

Quote:
For example, cholesterol levels are consistently higher during the winter months, the further away from the Equator one is, then the higher the risk of arterial disease, cardiovascular mortality is much higher in the winter than the summer and in a study of his own he demonstrated that the risk of cardiovascular death in Blackpool was significantly lower compared to Preston, which is a little further inland, compared to Blackburn where Dr Grimes lives compared to people living in the Peak District. This directly relates to the amount of sunshine and cloud cover in these different areas.
You realise that the mitochondrial test she uses isn't even used by people who research mitochondrial function? This should hopefully give you some idea of how useless this test is. It's just a nice way for her to pocket £300. So many of the tests she offers aren't relevant or purposeful.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:01 PM   #3
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
Oddly enough she came up on another forum I frequent. Their views were less supportive than yours, mainly because she does in fact spout utter garbage. Such gems include



You realise that the mitochondrial test she uses isn't even used by people who research mitochondrial function? This should hopefully give you some idea of how useless this test is. It's just a nice way for her to pocket £300. So many of the tests she offers aren't relevant or purposeful.
The former NHS GP, whose private practice is based in Llangunllo, near Knighton, Powys, has already faced six GMC hearings since 2001 following a series of complaints from other doctors.

[U]All those allegations were dropped in 2007 with no case to answer.[/
U]
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
Oddly enough she came up on another forum I frequent. Their views were less supportive than yours, mainly because she does in fact spout utter garbage. Such gems include



You realise that the mitochondrial test she uses isn't even used by people who research mitochondrial function? This should hopefully give you some idea of how useless this test is. It's just a nice way for her to pocket £300. So many of the tests she offers aren't relevant or purposeful.
“There are no specific allegations, I am not being allowed to defend myself against any such allegations, I may have to wait a further 18 months for such a hearing when my licence could then be restored – I am presumed guilty until I can prove my innocence. This is the opposite to normal English law.

“No patient has complained, no patient has been harmed and no patient has been put at any risk of harm.

“However, should I lose my licence, patients will certainly be put at risk of harm; partly because they will be denied access to medication essential to their well being, partly because they will lose access to tests and partly because I will be unable to support patients in applications for DLA and other such medico-legal issues.”

Meryl Davies, who lives in Sennybridge and is one of Dr Myhill’s patients, said: “She is an expert in the field of environmental illness and has an army of grateful patients who have benefited from her advice.

“Put simply, she knows where to look. Those tests available on the NHS reveal very little or nothing of what ails us.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
Oddly enough she came up on another forum I frequent. Their views were less supportive than yours, mainly because she does in fact spout utter garbage. Such gems include



You realise that the mitochondrial test she uses isn't even used by people who research mitochondrial function? This should hopefully give you some idea of how useless this test is. It's just a nice way for her to pocket £300. So many of the tests she offers aren't relevant or purposeful.

http://www.biolab.co.uk/doctor.html - Mito. function test developer

Quality Assurance

Biolab assists doctors with the detection of nutritional imbalances in their patients by the use of the latest validated scientific methodologies and reporting systems to ensure optimal care.

Quality assurance is essential in clinical laboratories for the provision of precise and accurate analytical results for reporting to the doctor.

Quality assurance encompasses a range of measures to ensure the reliability of investigations. These include test selection, obtaining a satisfactory sample, analyzing it correctly and recording the result promptly, as well as the appropriate interpretation of the results. Biolab procedures are well documented and the results are carefully recorded so that they can be referred to for many years in the future.

Biolab laboratory tests are internally quality controlled to keep a check on day-to-day analytical variations. Biolab also participates in a range of CPA (UK)-accredited quality assurance schemes for trace elements, vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants operating under the UK NEQAS code of practice. We also participate in a scheme run from the Centre for Disease Control in the USA.

Biolab laboratory staff regularly attend a range of continuing professional development seminars to ensure satisfactory knowledge and competence of all analytical procedures.

Referring patients to Biolab for tests and registering as a user:

We are a doctor/practitioner referral unit and can only perform tests requested by doctors, dentists, osteopaths, chiropractors, nutritionists and some other registered practitioners (please contact us for further details).
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 05:24 AM   #6
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
Oddly enough she came up on another forum I frequent. Their views were less supportive than yours, mainly because she does in fact spout utter garbage. Such gems include



You realise that the mitochondrial test she uses isn't even used by people who research mitochondrial function? This should hopefully give you some idea of how useless this test is. It's just a nice way for her to pocket £300. So many of the tests she offers aren't relevant or purposeful.
I've had this test, and many people with ME have benefitted from these recomendations you only have to look at the thousands of comments by people with CFS on the petition to see that

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/w...drsarahmyhill/


she does not pocket the money it costs the same if you go to BIO lab for the test, the money you pay Myhill goes to biolab.

You have to pay her for the GP letter, which is very detailed.

Many doctors on the NHS are still living in the dark ages and think CFS is a psychiatric condition, they are the ones who are insane.

I do know someone whose neurologist on the NHS accepts this test.

A similar test was used on Hannah Poling, who was awarded damages for her MMR vaccine.

Her research has been published in scientific journals and is on pub med.

It is not just her research but two other doctors.

Many mitochondria neurologists around the world are now begining to realise from more and more research being done that mitochondria failure is being caused by environmental poisons, mitochondria failure is different to mitochondria disease.

Last edited by gaias child; 16-04-2010 at 09:35 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 05:47 AM   #7
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
“There are no specific allegations, I am not being allowed to defend myself against any such allegations, I may have to wait a further 18 months for such a hearing when my licence could then be restored – I am presumed guilty until I can prove my innocence. This is the opposite to normal English law.

“No patient has complained, no patient has been harmed and no patient has been put at any risk of harm.

“However, should I lose my licence, patients will certainly be put at risk of harm; partly because they will be denied access to medication essential to their well being, partly because they will lose access to tests and partly because I will be unable to support patients in applications for DLA and other such medico-legal issues.”

Meryl Davies, who lives in Sennybridge and is one of Dr Myhill’s patients, said: “She is an expert in the field of environmental illness and has an army of grateful patients who have benefited from her advice.

“Put simply, she knows where to look. Those tests available on the NHS reveal very little or nothing of what ails us.
Here is link to info on her website, she needs our support.

http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Category:My_GMC_Hearing

Last edited by gaias child; 16-04-2010 at 08:58 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #8
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Support Dr Sarah Myhill Campaign Launched
By Jane Bryant
11 April 2010

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/ne...=4596#newspost



I’m livid! I’m banging my fists in FURY on my desk this Sunday morning in London UK at the constant harassment of Dr Sarah Myhill, MB BS, by the wretched General Medical Council (GMC) quango. This most excellent doctor is a lifeline support for many thousands of patients, particularly those suffering from the much misunderstood illness of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) whom she treats with respect, compassion, kindness, understanding and consummate professionalism.

No patient has ever complained about Dr Myhill. Yet certain pig-sick jealous doctors skulking disreputably in the shadows seem to be making it their shoddy life’s work to do Dr Myhill harm without any just cause by making anonymous complaints about her. This latest assault is a GMC Interim Orders Panel that is trying to rip Dr Myhill’s medical licence off her whilst refusing to allow her to defend herself. She is to be presumed guilty without trial. This goes completely contrary to the law in Britain and represents stunning injustice.

I’ve had enough of this. Many thousands of us have. So to this end I am today using the enormous power and reach of the One Click health advocacy pressure group to help this good doctor by launching the Support Dr Myhill Campaign. Do you think it’s wrong for her to be persecuted like this by the awful GMC quango? Do you like the work of One Click and frequently read the information published on our website? Then please get involved to help Dr Myhill.

For the many thousands of doctors that read One Click, please remember that this could happen to you too. Any time. For those based in the UK, you are actually personally paying for this GMC obscenity. Do something about it.

Take a look at Dr Myhill’s website at www.drmyhill.co.uk and see what she does. Click on the link HERE to see what the GMC has been trying to do to Dr Myhill for years. Read Dr Myhill’s Open Letter to us all published below. Let your fingers do the walking. Rain emails down at the GMC address provided below in such quantity that the GMC servers collapse. Ring them up. Fax them. Please help to orchestrate such a protest cacophony that the GMC never dares to hassle Dr Myhill on such spurious and risible grounds again.

I personally will be attending Dr Myhill’s Interim Orders Panel Hearing in London to provide support and I suggest that all of you who can, do the same. Here are the details:

Dr Sarah Myhill Hearing
10.30 am, Thursday 29 April 2010
General Medical Council
Regent’s Place
350 Euston Road,
London NW1 3JN.

For those who wish to attend the Hearing, please either telephone the GMC Press Office at 020 7189 5454 or email them at [email protected] to book a place.

From wherever you are in the world, please sign the Witch Hunt Of Dr Sarah Myhill Petition available HERE.

Remember that this is the good doctor who broke her neck in a riding accident a few years ago. So steadfast was she and so concerned for the welfare of her patients that she was back at work after just two weeks, so great is her dedication. It is time for us to pay this dedication back.

Please give the GMC such a bloody nose that they never try to pull a stunt like this again. Please help Dr Myhill by joining hands across the world to protect this doctor that cares and has done so much good for so many.

ACT NOW!

Thank you.

Jane Bryant
The One Click Group

**********


Open letter about my GMC hearing April 2010


Dr Sarah Myhill

April 9th 2010

Dear All

Re: The GMC is about to withdraw my licence to practice

On Thursday, April 8th 2010 at 10am I was ordered by the GMC to attend an Interim Orders Panel on Monday April 12th with a view to withdrawing my licence to practise (Case Reference: PB/C1-314994282). The GMC have now postponed this initial Hearing to April 29th. It will be in London at 10:30 on Thursday 29 April 2010 at the offices of the General Medical Council, Regent’s Place, 350 Euston Road, London NW1 3JN. Under Section 33a of Imposing Interim Orders April 2008 Guidance I have asked that the IOP be held in public

One week ago I received a complaint about my website, to which I have yet to reply. However, on the basis of this unsubstantiated complaint by an anonymous complainant (I am told the name but not who he/she is), the GMC have decided that “there is a potential risk to public safety”. There are no specific allegations, I am not being allowed to defend myself against any such allegations, I may have to wait a further 18 months for such a hearing when my licence could then be restored, i.e. I am presumed guilty until I can prove my innocence. This is the opposite to normal English law.

No patient has complained, no patient has been harmed and no patient has been put at any risk of harm. However, should I lose my licence, patients will certainly be put at risk of harm; partly because they will be denied access to medication essential to their well being, partly because they will lose access to tests and partly because I will be unable to support patients in applications for DLA and other such medico-legal issues.

I have applied for a postponement on the grounds that the time scale is too short for me to appoint representation. The GMC’s normal practice is to give doctors seven days’ notice.


PLEASE HELP! By

Emailing the GMC on [email protected]
[Ed. note: Please bcc copies of your emails to the GMC to Craig Robinson at [email protected], who is collating information regarding Dr Myhill’s defence]
Telephoning Mr Paul Bridge on 0161 923 6417
Faxing Mr Adam Elliott on 0207 189 5177
Post to Mr Paul Bridge, General Medical Council, 3 Hardman St, Manchester M3 3AW
quoting Case Reference: PB/C1-314994282

To say:

That you find the website a helpful source of information; that your health will be put at risk if you are unable to avail yourself of my services as a doctor; request to attend a future Fitness to Practice Hearing to give evidence that you have been helped by information from my website. Ask the GMC to acknowledge your concerns.

If my licence is withdrawn then I will continue to practise within the limitations laid down by the GMC. In reality my advice to patients will be unchanged, but I shall not be so empowered as to put in place all the interventions that so many patients have found helpful! Please, fight alongside me. I have to remain cool, calm, and collected in my dealings with the GMC, but you can get angry and emotional – so please do! I will keep you all updated on my website.

Best wishes,

Sarah Myhill
www.drmyhill.co.uk

*************
Related Links:
* My GMC Hearing
Dr Sarah Myhill
*************
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Here is a petition to sign on the witchhunt of Dr Sarah Myhill

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/w...drsarahmyhill/

interesting reading the signatures of people with ME who have benefited enormously from this test and the recommendations when they were previously seriously disabled with fatigue. one previously bed ridden for many years where they could not even lift their head of the pillow.

also one from her daughter here

Quote:
Dear Sir/ Madam, I do hope justice will prevail and you will not make the grave error of retracting the medical licence of Dr Sarah Myhill, my mother, as a result of this unfounded reproach. She is a dedicated doctor who spends a great deal of her spare time every day reading medical literature and running support groups. Furthermore, in the evenings I have often seen her pleased to attend to local people in the rural area where she lives. Is this really "in the interest of the public" to take away the licence of such an asset to the community in general? Has she in fact been found guilty of any crime? Please answer me, as I would very much like to have answers to these questions. Yours sincerely, Claire Myhill (daughter of Dr Sarah Myhill)

Last edited by gaias child; 16-04-2010 at 09:24 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #10
pipsicle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 823
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

This is crazy. The GMC have gone mad with power.
pipsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #11
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So whats your response now, winegums ?

Unlike us, you have to keep at it, as your being paid to do this, whereas, we can just walk away.

You do us a great service, as if it wasn't for you, we maybe wouldn't feel the need to post the information we do.

Keep it up winegums.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #12
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

just posted this in ben goldacre thread

The anonymous complainant against Sarah Myhill is posting on the Ben Goldacre bad science forum going by the name of Jonas

http://thyroid.about.com/b/2010/04/1...ad-science.htm

http://badscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15693
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
So whats your response now, winegums ?

Unlike us, you have to keep at it, as your being paid to do this, whereas, we can just walk away.

You do us a great service, as if it wasn't for you, we maybe wouldn't feel the need to post the information we do.

Keep it up winegums.
It must take a real serious dose of self-importance to think I'm paid to come here, as though the shadowy figures at "Big Farmer Inc" are sat around a table going "well, we treat most of the western world with our drugs and vaccines, if only we could convince half a dozen fanatics on the david ike forum that we're ok our nefarious scheme would be complete".

Surely it'd be cheaper just to bribe the webhost to break the website or something?

Anyway, I'm not saying everything she's said or done is untrue. I'm sure she does some great stuff for her patients, but preaching unproven quacky mantras alongside real medicine isn't on, eg

Quote:
Baby - no vaccinations before six months (if the baby has been born premature then this should be six months plus the time the baby was born premature). Breast feeding and social isolation (staying at home) are vital to protect the baby at this age. Vaccinations are no replacement for this policy at this age.
or, similarly..

Quote:
The immune system is immature at six months and unable to respond adequately to vaccination. It is pointless giving vaccinations before the age of six months. The baby should be protected from infectious disease firstly by breast feeding and secondly through isolation. That is to say, babies should not attend public swimming pools, toddler groups, nursery, or whatever until their immune system has matured further. Babies should be kept at home during these first six months.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #14
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

As I said, quote:

"You do us a great service, as if it wasn't for you, we maybe wouldn't feel the need to post the information we do.

Keep it up winegums."

hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #15
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

why the obsessive interest in the vaccination topic wine gums, since you joined this forum, posted ad nauseam on all vaccine , alternative medicine threads you refuse to listen to people's experiences, you remind me of those people at the top of glaxo smith klein who calmly and logically and cold bloodedly (reptilian is a good metaphor)say the drug is safe when there is so much evidence and thousands of people have been severely harmed.

You are sort of person who denies people experiences because of your irrational belief system, and just quoting pharma funded studies, real experiences in the thousands don't count.

when people pointed out you were a shill, you lied and said you came in on the paedophile story, but you have never posted on that topic, it is not even in the right section.

You know all about Wakefields studies, and were deliberately misleading about the monkey study and now you know about Mitochondria and My hill too, that is very curious.

What is your interest ? cos it isn't the safety and health of human beings.

Last edited by gaias child; 17-04-2010 at 12:52 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
hoverfly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: A shed, somewhere in the UK
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
It must take a real serious dose of self-importance to think I'm paid to come here, as though the shadowy figures at "Big Farmer Inc" are sat around a table going "well, we treat most of the western world with our drugs and vaccines, if only we could convince half a dozen fanatics on the david ike forum that we're ok our nefarious scheme would be complete".
So, you don't deny you are being paid for your contributions then ?

hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #17
siegfriedsassoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 554
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
So, you don't deny you are being paid for your contributions then ?

I love this board. Why do you think that big pharma, with all of the money and power you claim it to have, would pay someone to come on a message board to stoke up you lot? If they're as big and evil and rich as you say they are, they wouldn't give a fuck what a few people said on a message board.

Self important isn't the word, its delusion. Oh, and paranoia. Two words then.
siegfriedsassoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #18
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegfriedsassoon View Post
I love this board. Why do you think that big pharma, with all of the money and power you claim it to have,
Have... not claim it to have.

Quote:
would pay someone to come on a message board to stoke up you lot?
You're right. It's not as if members on here talk about anything that makes sense or goes against the big pharma brainwashing agenda eh.

Quote:
If they're as big and evil and rich as you say they are, they wouldn't give a fuck what a few people said on a message board.
OK. Like thousands of people don't visit the forum every day.

Quote:
Self important isn't the word, its delusion. Oh, and paranoia. Two words then.
OK...

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 18-04-2010 at 01:17 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #19
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post

Anyway, I'm not saying everything she's said or done is untrue. I'm sure she does some great stuff for her patients, but preaching unproven quacky mantras alongside real medicine isn't on, eg

Quack ! Quack, I would rather listen to Donald Duck, than ANY big Pharma medicine.

AND I AM BEING REALLY SERIOUS.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #20
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Quack ! Quack, I would rather listen to Donald Duck, than ANY big Pharma medicine.

AND I AM BEING REALLY SERIOUS.
Then you're an idiot, and more of a sheep then the people you deride. Scepticism is great, but contrarism is stupid, and ultimately that's all you indulge in.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.