Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Exclamation UFO contactee Alex Collier in January 2010

UFO contactee Alex Collier: His lecture in January 2010 at the Earth Transformation Conference entitled "Mentoring the Earth":

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 part 1 of 9 - YouTube

You can order this lecture on DVD from here:

http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...0404&StID=5503

"Alex Collier - He first went public in 1991 revealing his extraordinary experiences with a group of extraterrestrials from the Andromeda constellation. His Andromedan revelations gave insights into many aspects of the secret global system implemented to manage extraterrestrial affairs. After retiring from public life in 2002, Alex has recently reemerged to continue his Andromedan revelations."

Collier also attended a discussion panel with other conference speakers. This is also available on DVD:

"Discussion Panel responding to audience Q & A: Conference Presenters include Dennis Adams, Klaus Dona, Mellen-Thomas Benedict, Carla Rueckert, Prof Stefan Breccia, Alex Collier, Haleaka, Dr Michael Salla, Sterling Allan, Billie Dean (Film director) and Suzanne Taylor (Film Director)."

http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...0407&StID=5503

A discussion thread about Alex Collier including many links to his lectures and interviews


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54953

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 15-12-2016 at 03:56 AM. Reason: refreshed broken links
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
baxter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 532
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

thanks was waiting for this
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
samir malik
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 32
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you
samir malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #4
silvabak
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 309
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

i couldnt give a fuck if alex was a afke or not, his storys are amazing n his message is spot on!

props for the vid
silvabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
thejoyrider
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 51
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

ive known about him for a while now and have no reason to doubt him.

thanks for the share.
thejoyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
sexi_co
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 934
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvabak View Post
i couldnt give a fuck if alex was a afke or not, his storys are amazing n his message is spot on!

props for the vid
I completely agree. It's also worth noting that since his first video in 94, all the way up untill now, he's never made any money from his story. Can't say that about many people can you? I know people have to fund themselves, I understand that and accept that, but, well, you know what I'm saying.
__________________
FREE Apple products
http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/429754
I spent £5 and it actually worked! Result eh?

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<
Likes: (1)
sexi_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Exclamation Social group: Alex Collier and the Reptilians

Here's a social group dedicated to Alex Collier and his information. If you share same thoughts, welcome to this group!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/group.php?groupid=30
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
baxter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 532
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexi_co View Post
I completely agree. It's also worth noting that since his first video in 94, all the way up untill now, he's never made any money from his story. Can't say that about many people can you? I know people have to fund themselves, I understand that and accept that, but, well, you know what I'm saying.
Which is quite a rarity in the truth movement. Actions speak louder than words
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
spock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vulcan
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 381 (270 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvabak View Post
i couldnt give a fuck if alex was a afke or not, his storys are amazing n his message is spot on!

Props for the vid

+1 :d

Last edited by spock; 18-04-2010 at 10:45 PM.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 12:29 AM   #10
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Question So what will happen in the next several months?

Those of you who watched Collier's new lecture, he was talking about big events taking place in the next several months. Suggestions, anyone?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #11
chipstyxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 4 (2 Posts)
Default

The big events he talks about..... he seems to hint there will be some kind of cataclysm like a pole shift or coronal mass ejection and as a result of that there will be intervention to help us. I suppose that intervention would result in disclosure ( the dreaded word ) if it was witnessed.

I was not really familiar with Alex Collier until a couple of months ago but from what I've seen he seems very genuine. His message in this latest video seems overall to be positive. I can't help feeling that he knows more than what he has revealed, it's as if he's been told not to reveal certain things for now. That's purely my intuitive feeling from watching him speak.

Autumn this year is an exact time frame, I suppose we shall wait and see...
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Question What if the Moon will disappear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
The big events he talks about..... he seems to hint there will be some kind of cataclysm like a pole shift or coronal mass ejection and as a result of that there will be intervention to help us. I suppose that intervention would result in disclosure ( the dreaded word ) if it was witnessed.
In the discussion panel DVD (Earth Transformation Conference 2010) Collier was asked about these upcoming events and Collier said that there will be an off-world event. When he was asked to reveal more about it, he smiled and said he doesn't want to spoil it for us.

What if he was talking about the Moon disappearing from the sky for good?

Collier has talked about this possible scenario years ago:

"Apparently, there have been discussions among benevolent councils, and I will only speak for the Andromedan council because that is what Moraney has told me, that they have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there. That is because the moon is the first stage of defense, and that they will literally hit it with a tractor beam and pull it out of orbit if they are going to do battle."

- Alex Collier, Defending Sacred Ground

http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-04-2010 at 06:52 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #13
theprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Wales, UK
Posts: 309
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
In the discussion panel DVD (Earth Transformation Conference 2010) Collier was asked about these upcoming events and Collier said that there will be an off-world event. When he was asked to reveal more about it, he smiled and said he doesn't want to spoil it for us.

What if he was talking about the Moon disappearing from the sky for good?

Collier has talked about this possible scenario years ago:

"Apparently, there have been discussions among benevolent councils, and I will only speak for the Andromedan council because that is what Moraney has told me, that they have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there. That is because the moon is the first stage of defense, and that they will literally hit it with a tractor beam and pull it out of orbit if they are going to do battle."

- Alex Collier, Defending Sacred Ground

http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf
I've heard that the moon is actually due to pull out soon from MANY sources and that it will actually be an 'uplifting' experience for those who are tied to it.
theprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprophet View Post
I've heard that the moon is actually due to pull out soon from MANY sources and that it will actually be an 'uplifting' experience for those who are tied to it.
Could you give us names and links? Has Stewart Swerdlow said anything about this?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #15
sm1973
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Wales.
Posts: 759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Could you give us names and links? Has Stewart Swerdlow said anything about this?
Fascinating stuff once again, keep watching the skies
__________________
The Truth Will Set You Free!
sm1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #16
cluas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Red face my thoughts - at this time i am confused !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprophet View Post
I've heard that the moon is actually due to pull out soon from MANY sources and that it will actually be an 'uplifting' experience for those who are tied to it.
Interesting.

Quote:
truth seeker 09
So what will happen in the next several months?
Those of you who watched Collier's new lecture, he was talking about big events taking place in the next several months. Suggestions, anyone?
I've got no idea, but if Hoagland is right, .....European Space Agency is coming out with some pretty
staggering info soon, --- off world for sure --
and maybe that could start some reaction, leading to some kind of ....
.... change for us ...

Last edited by cluas; 22-04-2010 at 08:00 PM.
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Interesting.



I've got no idea, but if Hoagland is right, .....European Space Agency is coming out with some pretty
staggering info soon, --- off world for sure --
and maybe that could start some reaction, leading to some kind of ....
.... change for us ...
I heard the European space agency had proof that phobos was artificial?..we will have to wait and see...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 04:51 AM   #18
watchzeitgeistnow
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 57
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

C'mon the suspense is killing me!

He looked like he was holding back during the lecture too - he looks pretty happy though - wonder what it could be?!

watchzeitgeistnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #19
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
I've got no idea, but if Hoagland is right, .....European Space Agency is coming out with some pretty
staggering info soon, --- off world for sure --
and maybe that could start some reaction, leading to some kind of ....
.... change for us ...
In his Moon & Mars lecture in 1996 Collier said that Hoagland does a good job but withholds information.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
pumma
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: • ∞ ♥ ∞ •
Posts: 598
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Lightbulb

Thanks for sharing TS09

I hope He releases his new Books soon!
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alex collier, contactee, illuminati, nwo, ufo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.