Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 20-12-2016, 11:10 PM   #261
lightgiver

Lightbulb Three Crowned Kings

Five Sacred Wounds..

Fireplace With Distant Thunder + Wind & Rain On The Window ...
Quote:
A cut tree trunk, the main wooden axis of a tree..Log is the name of several rural localities in Russia..Budnik, refers to a log brought into the house and placed on the fire on the evening of Christmas Eve, a central tradition in Slavic Christmas celebrations in Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, and Montenegro..The term budnik comes from the Bulgarian/Slavic word budeshte, which means "future"..Traditionally a young man of the family was sent dressed in his best clothes to cut down an oak, elm, or pear tree..The festive kindling of the badnjak commemorates the fire that—according to Serbian folk tradition—the shepherds of Bethlehem built in the cave where Jesus Christ was born, to warm the Baby Jesus and his mother throughout the night..The badnjak may also be seen as a symbol of the cross upon which Christ was crucified, the warmth of its fire symbolizing the salvation which, in the Christian belief, the crucifixion made possible for mankind..

Vikings - Athelstan being crucified..

The etymology of the Tamil word for the three kings - Muventar - comes from Tamil either (mu) meaning 'three' and (ventar) meaning 'king', so strictly should be translated as 'Lord' (lesser-king) as opposed to 'King' which in Tamil is (Kon)..They are mentioned in Megasthenes and the Edicts of Ashoka, and first in Tolkappiyam among Tamil literature who was the first to call them Three Celestials.. The Silappatikaram alludes to the solar ancestry of the Cholas and the lunar ancestry of the Pandyas..Silappadikaram (Tamil: republished as The Tale of an Anklet) is one of The Five Great Epics of Tamil Literature according to later Tamil literary tradition..Chola Purva Patayam ("Ancient Chola Record"), a Tamil language manuscript of uncertain date, contains a legend about the divine origin of the three crowned kings..According to it, the Shramana king Shalivahana defeated Vikramaditya, and started persecuting the worshipers of Shiva and Vishnu..Chola Purva Patayam dates Shalivahana's defeat to the year 1443 of an uncertain calendar era (possibly from the beginning of Kali Yuga) is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of the cycle of yugas described in the Sanskrit scriptures, within the present Mahayuga..In Hinduism, Kali (Devan?gari: kali, with both vowels short; from a root kad, "suffer, grieve, hurt; confound, confuse") is the reigning lord of Kali Yuga and archenemy of Kalki, the 10th and final Avatar of the Hindu God Vishnu..The logarithm to base 10 (that is b = 10) is called the common logarithm and has many applications in science & engineering...

The solstice may have been a special moment of the annual cycle for some cultures even during neolithic times..This is attested by physical remains in the layouts of late Neolithic and Bronze Age archaeological sites, such as Stonehenge in England & Newgrange in Ireland..The winter solstice was immensely important because the people were economically dependent on monitoring the progress of the seasons.. Starvation was common during the first months of the winter, January to April (northern hemisphere) or July to October (southern hemisphere), also known as "the famine months".. The majority of wine & beer made during the year was finally fermented and ready for drinking at this time.. Because the event was seen as the reversal of the Sun's ebbing presence in the sky, concepts of the birth or rebirth of sun gods have been common and, in cultures which used cyclic calendars based on the winter solstice, the "year as reborn" was celebrated with reference to life-death-rebirth deities or "new beginnings" such as Hogmanay's redding, a New Year cleaning tradition.. Also "reversal" is yet another frequent theme, as in Saturnalia's slave and master reversals..The Christmas carol In The Bleak Midwinter refers to the Winter solstice in its title..In Christian tradition, the Five Holy Wounds or Five Sacred Wounds are the five piercing wounds Jesus suffered during the Crucifixion...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Holy_Wounds
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=231All they done was block out the light..I am, beyond a doubt, the last of the old-timers..The world was too ridiculous to even bother to live in..They can't block out the light in here...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=646

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2016 at 11:32 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 11:12 PM   #262
lightgiver

Lightbulb Yule Time

Vikings Season 4..
Quote:

The Yule log, Yule clog, or Christmas block is a specially selected log burnt on a hearth as a Christmas tradition in a number of countries in Europe..In Santa Claws, A Biography, historian Gerry Bowler notes that the yule log was one of the most widespread Christmas traditions in early modern Europe, with the first recording of its appearance dating to 1184..Bowler notes that the tradition's roots are debated - some saying it is an "enfeebled version of the ancient Celtic human sacrifices" and others saying it's simply related to a feudal obligation of acquiring firewood..The events of Yule are generally held to have centred on Midwinter (although specific dating is a matter of debate), and feasting, drinking, and sacrifice (blót) were involved.. Scholar Rudolf Simek comments that the pagan Yule feast "had a pronounced religious character" and comments that "it is uncertain whether the Germanic Yule feast still had a function in the cult of the dead and in the veneration of the ancestors, a function which the mid-winter sacrifice certainly held for the West European Stone and Bronze Ages"..The traditions of the Yule log, Yuel goat, Yule boar (Sonargöltr) still reflected in the Christmas ham, Yule singing, and others stem from Yule customs..Next the fire element dissolves..The external sign of this dissolution is reduced warmth of the body and coldness in the area around the navel, the centre of the body’s heat; and the internal sign is a sparkling-fireflies-like appearance..

Vikings Celebrate YOL - Season 4 Episode 4 - HD ..

Christmas customs in Yorkshire, Britain involving the Yule log as related by "Mrs. Day, Minchinhampton, a native of Swaledale".. The custom is as follows: The Yule log is generally given, and is at once put on the hearth.. It is unlucky to have to light it again after it has once been started, and it ought not go out until it has burned away..H. J. Rose records a similar folk belief from Killinghall, Yorkshire in 1923: "In the last generation the Yule log was still burned, and a piece of it saved to light the next year's log.. On Christmas morning something green, a leaf or the like, was brought into the house before anything was taken out..Similarities have been observed with the custom of the ashen faggot, recorded solely in the West Country of England..It was bound with nine green lengths of ash bands or 'beams', preferably all from the same tree.. At the appropriate moment during Christmas Eve, the faggot must be burnt in a hearth while people who are watching sing Dunster Carols..Ash was likely chosen for this ritual because the ash tree has a long pedigree of magikal associations: perhaps the most important is the Yggdrasil of Norse mythology, also known as the World Ash Tree..Some traditions had the unmarried women each choosing a withy, and the first one whose tie snapped would be married the next year..The “Christianized” version of the use of ash was when Mary used Wood to light a fire in order to wash infant Jesus..In Romanian culture, it was thought that Jesus was born in a field and that he was kept warm by the head of the Claus Hammer..

Many, if not all, of the various customs and traditions at one time extensively witnessed at Christmas and the 'old' New Year stem from this common source, e.g. Twelfth Night bonfires,including 'Old Meg' from Worcestershire and burning the bush from Herefordshire, first footing, etc..Badnjak, refers to a log brought into the house and placed on the fire on the evening of Christmas Eve, a central tradition in Croatian Christmas celebration..The log is kept burning throughout Christmas Day..Since the early 20th century, the Serbian badnjak tradition has also been celebrated more publicly.. Before World War I, soldiers of the Kingdom of Serbia developed the custom of laying a badnjak on a fire in their barracks..Remains of the log are cherished and sometimes used to make personal crosses, but mostly its ashes are spread over a field or vineyard to induce better yields...
http://skandland.com/vikxmas.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_log
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_(season_4)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38377164
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=10Our generals are just a bunch of contemptible, disloyal cowards..You're improving Jack, you just can't seem to get rid of that streak of honesty in you..My fuhrer, this is outrageous!..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=66

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-12-2016 at 07:04 PM.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:13 PM   #263
lightgiver

Arrow Fifty Gates of Wisdom

Yemenite Songs ..
Quote:
Im Nin' Alu..Is a Hebrew poem by 17th-century Rabbi Shalom Shabazi..It has been set to music and sung by Israeli singer Ofra Haza and others..

Im nin'alu daltei n'divim daltei marom lo nin'alu..

Ofra Haza first performed this song with the Shechunat Hatikva Workshop Theatre, appearing on TV on IBA's General Television in 78.. She went on to become famous in Europe with the song in 88, when a remixed version of the song, produced by Izhar Ashdot, reached the Top Ten in various countries and number one in several of these, most notably in West Germany where it topped the charts for nine weeks in the summer of 88.. In the UK the track was a Top 20 hit, peaking at #15 and in the U.S. it reached #15 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play chart and #18 on Hot Modern Rock Tracks..

Tannaim, Tanna "repeaters", "teachers") were the Rabbinic sages whose views are recorded in the Mishnah, from approximately 10-220 CE..The Mishnaic period is commonly divided up into 5 periods according to generations..There are approximately 120 known Tannaim, lived in several areas of the Land of Israel..The appearance of Hananiah in Babylonia threatened to produce a schism in Israel fraught with far-reaching consequences: it created a movement toward the secession of the Babylonian congregations from the central authority hitherto exercised by the Israeli Sanhedrin...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Im_Nin'alu
http://www.crystalinks.com/nazca.html
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=102It has been decided that you will be dressed as a priest, to help you get away in the pandemonium afterwards..Nothing in this world is more surprising than the attack without mercy!.You must be on stage when the curtain falls..The one that ruined you was that damned Indian, Old Tepee, should I give the Nazi salute, or shake his hand?..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=243

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-12-2016 at 01:43 AM.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:03 AM   #264
lightgiver

Lightbulb Llama

A traditionally dressed Quechua girl with a llama in Cusco, Peru..
Quote:
The name llama (in the past also spelled 'lama' or 'glama') was adopted by European settlers from native Peruvians..The genera Lama and Vicugna are, with the two species of true camels, the sole existing representatives of a very distinct section of the Artiodactyla or even-toed ungulates, called Tylopoda, or "bump-footed", from the peculiar bumps on the soles of their feet...The 1965 Rat Islands EQ Tsunami was also observed in Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, California, Japan & eastern Russia..The first mention of the Nazca Lines in print was by Pedro Cieza de León in his book of 1553, where he mistook them for trail markers..Although partially visible from the nearby hills, the first to distinguish them were Peruvian military and civilian pilots.. In 1927 the Peruvian archaeologist Toribio Mejía Xesspe spotted them while he was hiking through the foothills..One hypothesis is that the Nazca people created them to be seen by their gods in the sky...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llama
http://britishllamasociety.org/Care/FAQ/FAQ.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_s...eru_earthquake
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=105Yours is a fascinating tribe..Even now, you are defiant, in the face of annihilation..We did what we were trained to do, what we were bred to do, what we were born to do!..Earthquake?...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=283

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-12-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:06 AM   #265
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Translation of Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani

A notable difference between Lamsa's translation and other versions of the New Testament occurs in the fourth of the Words of Jesus on the cross – Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. This is regarded by more conservative scholars as a quotation in Aramaic of the opening of Psalm 22, which in English is "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" This is similar to how the psalm appears in the Aramaic Peshitta Old Testament and it appears in earlier Aramaic Targums. Lamsa believed that the text of the Gospels was corrupt, and that it is not a quotation but should read /Eli, Eli, lemana shabaqthani, which he translates as: "My God, my God, for this I was spared!" An accompanying footnote in Lamsa's English version of the Bible explains Jesus's meaning as "This was my destiny."

Aramaic grammars and dictionaries, disagree with Lamsa's assertion about Jesus' last words, as the word ?????? [shvaqtani] in Aramaic is the perfect 2nd person singular form of the verb ??? [shvaq] which means "to leave, to leave s.t. left over, to abandon," or "to permit" with the 1st person singular pronoun affixed. This would, in turn, cause the phrase to translate as "why have you left me?" "why have you let me be?" "why have you abandoned me?" or "why have you permitted me?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...ma_sabachthani

Aramaic, a language as similar to Hebrew as Spanish is to Portuguese, originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Both Afghanistan and Pakistan were once part of India. Afghanistan seceded from Indian in the 1700s. Pakistan was cut out of India when the two nations were partitioned after World War II. Aramaic also is the source of modern Hebrew's square alphabet, used in Israel today. The Hebrew square alphabet and the truth that Hebrew is just an Aramaic dialect confirm the Indian origin of the Jews.

I personally find Aramaic much closer to Arabic than to Hebrew. I can understand spoken Aramaic but can't understand spoken Hebrew.

The Grammar rules of Aramaic are very similar to Arabic. In the phrase:

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani

The difficulty comes from that coming from the Greek transliteration of the Aramaic and is not exactly Aramaic

However in Arabic transliterated into English letters it is:

'iilhi 'iilhi limadha tarkitni

Arabic often combines words. how it would sounds if spoken it looks more like this:

'iilhi 'iilhi lima dhatarkitni

The Arabic letter Daal, is usually represented by dh it is a rather difficult letter to pronounce sort of like trying to pronounce dz A z sound that approaches a th sound. You don't say it you cough and spit it.

Anyhow when an i or ee appears at the end of a word it is first person possessive.

Lama designates that what follows is a question. In MSA Arabic the negative is designated by either the phrase La or the prefix ma followed by shee. If I were to try to write this in proper Arabic instead of translating from Aramaic it would be:

Allahu, Allahu limadha la taerafni

My God, My God why you do not know me.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #266
lightgiver

Arrow Heart of the Serpent

Asclepius arrives in Kos & greeted by Hippocrates & citizen, mosaic, 2nd-3rd century AD..
Quote:

That's Life - Schindler's List..

The Hani language is a language of the Loloish (Yi) branch of the Tibeto-Burman linguistic group spoken in China, Laos, and Vietnam by the Hani people..In China, Hani is spoken mostly in areas to the east of the Mekong River in south-central Yunnan province, mostly in Pu'er and Honghe, as well as in parts of other surrounding prefectures..Oral tradition tells of an ancient written script for Hani but says it was lost when the Hani migrated from Sichuan, formerly romanized as Szechwan, is a province in southwest China occupying most of the Sichuan Basin between the Himalayas on the west, the Daba in the north, and the Yungui Plateau to the east..In antiquity, Sichuan was the home of the ancient states of Ba (literally: "a pictograph for 'snake'),and Shu..This independent Shu state was conquered by the state of Qin in 316 BC..Shu is represented by star Alpha Serpentis in asterism Right Wall..The Heavenly Market Enclosure (Tian Shi Yuan), is one of the San Yuan or 3 enclosures..Alpha Serpentis also named Unukalhai, is a double star in the head (Serpens Caput) of the equatorial constellation of Serpens..With an apparent visual magnitude of 2.6, this red giant star is the brightest in the constellation and it can be viewed with the naked eye from most of the Earth..Part of the Milky Way's galactic plane passes through Serpens Cauda, which is therefore rich in galactic deep-sky objects, such as the Eagle Nebula and its star cluster Messier 16 - Eliasis the Latin transliteration of the Greek name, which in turn is the Hellenized form of the Hebrew, Eliyahu, meaning "Yahweh is my God" ..The Quran refers to this prophet in Arabic as Ilias, the prophet who was born in Baalbek, east of Lebanon..What are you doing?.These are Mine..These are my workers..They should be on my train..They're skilled munitions workers..They're essential..ESsential girls!..

Look at your soltan..

Platoon - Elias is Betrayed HD ..You got very nice eyes, DeeDee..

The Longmen Shan Fault System is situated in the eastern border of the Tibetan Plateau & contains several faults..The 2008 Sichuan EQ, occurred at 02:28:01 PM China Standard Time on May 12, measuring at 8.0 Ms, the EQ's epicenter was located 80 km (50 mi) west-northwest of Chengdu - Robert Rauschenberg lived and worked in New York City as well as on Captiva Island, Florida until his death from failure -A combine painting is an artwork that incorporates various objects into a painted canvas surface, creating a sort of hybrid between painting and sculpture - He became the recipient of the Leonardo da Vinci World Award of Arts - Over 69,000 people lost their lives in the quake, including 68,636 in Sichuan province..374,176 were reported injured, with 18,222 listed as missing as of July 2008..The EQ left about 4.8 million people homeless, though the number could be as high as 11 million.. Approximately 15 million people lived in the affected area - Irena Sendler (née Krzyzanowska), nom de guerre "Jolanta" (15 February 1910 ), was a Polish nurse..Sendler and others smuggled approximately 2,500 Jewish children out of the Warsaw Ghettoe and then provided them with false identity documents and shelter outside the Ghetto, saving those children from the Holocaust..Late in life she was awarded the Order of the White Eagle, Poland's highest honor, for her wartime humanitarian efforts - It was the deadliest EQ to hit China since the 1976 Tangshan EQ, which killed at least 240,000 people, and the strongest in the country since the 1950 Chayu EQ, which registered at 8.5 on the Richter magnitude scale..It is the 21st deadliest EQ of all time-The 2009 Bhutan EQ occurred at 14:53 local time on September 21 in the eastern region of Bhutan with moment magnitude of 6.1.. One businessman said the EQ happened as shopping was underway for the Blessed Rainy Day ceremony of Buddhism - Externally, Clairvoyance resembles a miniature version of Boeing F-15 Eagle and has the identical layout..Along with Clairvoyance and Clairvoyance I, the Clairvoyance series UAVs are the only Chinese UAV series that has been deployed in all 3 Chinese natural disaster relief efforts..

What are you staring at? ..

An ethnic Hani girl with a typical Hani headgear for children..Near Yuanyang, Yunnan Province, China..

In Greek mythology, Serpens represents a snake held by the healer Asclepius..He was the son of Apollo and, according to the earliest accounts, a mortal woman named Coronis.. His mother was killed for being unfaithful to Apollo and was laid out on a funeral pyre to be consumed, but the unborn child was rescued from her womb..Apollo carried the baby to the centaur Chiron who raised Asclepius and instructed him in the art of medicine..It is said that in return for some kindness rendered by Asclepius, a snake licked Asclepius’ ears clean and taught him secret knowledge..Asclepius bore a rod wreathed with a snake, which became associated with healing..Asclepius was married to Epione (the goddess of soothing of pain), with whom he had 5 daughters..Zeus killed Asclepius with a thunderbolt because he brought Hippolytus back alive from the dead and accepted gold for it..Other stories say that Asclepius was killed because after bringing people back from the dead, Hades thought that no more dead spirits would come to the underworld, so he asked his brother Zeus to stop him..Some sources also stated that Asclepius was later resurrected as a god by Zeus to prevent any further feuds with Apollo..It was also claimed that Asclepius was instructed by Zeus to never revive the dead without his approval again..The original Hippocratic Oath began with the invocation "I swear by Apollo the Physician & by Asclepius & by Hygieia and Panacea and by all the gods"..It's an enigma, Matron, an enigma...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hani_people
http://earthquaketrack.com/p/bhutan/recent
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=51You dudes gonna love the Nam..All major theme parks have delays..OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period..It has a nice sheen to it, so you know, keep your eye open...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=272

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-12-2016 at 09:15 PM.