Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani,

any thoughts on this one

Obviously Lama is a well known word,

Lama (Tibetan: བླ་མ་; Wylie: bla-ma; "chief" or "high priest" is a title for a Tibetan teacher of the Dharma. The name is similar to the Sanskrit term guru.

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-04-2010 at 01:54 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
bush doctor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Not A Million Miles Away
Posts: 1,792
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default Ishtar,,,east-er....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani,

any thoughts on this one

Obviously Lama is a well known word,

Lama (Tibetan: བླ་མ་; Wylie: bla-ma; "chief" or "high priest" is a title for a Tibetan teacher of the Dharma. The name is similar to the Sanskrit term guru.
"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"



Why he said it know one knows,,,maybe he was wanting death and be free of the body at this point.

Bon Pâques
__________________
For The Wayseer Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA:)
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani

Hi bush,

yes I am aware of the official line,there is more to it than meets the eye or ear.

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-04-2010 at 07:49 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
dedicate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

According to some he is saying, "Why have I forsaken myself?".. !?!
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Question "Eloi, Eloi, Lama, Sabachthani"

According to some this also,

Atlantis- Excerpts from the Venerable Master S.A.W.

before the existence of this race that lives on these five continents, there existed the Atlantean race. Descendants of Atlantis are the Mayans. The Mayans emigrated, to Tibet, Egypt and Central America. It looks incredible, but even now, the Mayan language is still spoken in Tibet, and it is a sacred-ritual language in that country. Let us remember that the Naga and Mayan languages are very similar.Jesus of Nazareth learned Mayan in Tibet. That sentence of Jesus: "Eloi, Eloi, Lama,Sabachthani" ("Lord, Lord," some say "how you have glorified me"; and others say: "Lord, Lord, why have you forsaken me?"), well, that is not a Hebrew phrase. That iswhy, when the Jewish listened to Christ saying "Eloi, Eloi, Lama, Sabachthani", they said to themselves: "This man calls for Elias, to come to save him..." But any small Indian of Yucatan and Guatemala, can translate the sentence "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani,"because it is Mayan and not Hebrew. That is why the Jewish did not understand it, and it means according to the Mayans and their translation, "I hide myself in the pre-dawn of your existence" (it is a mayan ritual sentence).

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...761&topic=6998

http://www.hagglundsforlag.se/forfat...r/granhult.htm

The Lost Years of Jesus: The Life of Saint Issa - Notovitch:

Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet
# From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men
# The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians
# Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'Buddha'

After the "resurrection" Jesus and his wife Mary moved to Egypt where Sarah was born and together they started the Gnostic Church based on what he had learned in Tibet from Lama Sabachthani and in Britain from the druid sect called "the Eloi".

During the crucifixion he called out to his mentors"Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani"

http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-04-2010 at 08:08 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
dedicate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If what you are saying about the Hebrews not being able to understand the statement,, which would explain why the phrase was transliterated and not translated,,, then you may be onto something. IE it's meaning is pretty much unknown.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #7
bush doctor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Not A Million Miles Away
Posts: 1,792
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
According to some this also,

Atlantis- Excerpts from the Venerable Master S.A.W.

before the existence of this race that lives on these five continents, there existed the Atlantean race. Descendants of Atlantis are the Mayans. The Mayans emigrated, to Tibet, Egypt and Central America. It looks incredible, but even now, the Mayan language is still spoken in Tibet, and it is a sacred-ritual language in that country. Let us remember that the Naga and Mayan languages are very similar.Jesus of Nazareth learned Mayan in Tibet. That sentence of Jesus: "Eloi, Eloi, Lama,Sabachthani" ("Lord, Lord," some say "how you have glorified me"; and others say: "Lord, Lord, why have you forsaken me?"), well, that is not a Hebrew phrase. That iswhy, when the Jewish listened to Christ saying "Eloi, Eloi, Lama, Sabachthani", they said to themselves: "This man calls for Elias, to come to save him..." But any small Indian of Yucatan and Guatemala, can translate the sentence "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani,"because it is Mayan and not Hebrew. That is why the Jewish did not understand it, and it means according to the Mayans and their translation, "I hide myself in the pre-dawn of your existence" (it is a mayan ritual sentence).

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...761&topic=6998

http://www.hagglundsforlag.se/forfat...r/granhult.htm

The Lost Years of Jesus: The Life of Saint Issa - Notovitch:

Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet
# From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men
# The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians
# Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'Buddha'

After the "resurrection" Jesus and his wife Mary moved to Egypt where Sarah was born and together they started the Gnostic Church based on what he had learned in Tibet from Lama Sabachthani and in Britain from the druid sect called "the Eloi".

During the crucifixion he called out to his mentors"Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani"

http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm
This may interest you



Volume #3 - The Sacred Symbols of Mu, this volume talks about the occult origins of ancient and modern religions. All religions have a common origin in the Sacred Inspired Writings of Mu. The Lord's Prayer is to be found in The Sacred Inspired Writings of Mu. Evidence of the Mu religion dates back 170,000 years. These teachings were taught by Osiris, Moses, and Jesus. Moses condensed the forty-two questions of the Osirian religion into the Ten Commandments. Jesus condensed the text to suit the language of his day. The Last Words of Jesus on the cross were in the language of Mu, 'unknown in Palestine'.

http://www.crystalinks.com/lemuria.html
__________________
For The Wayseer Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA:)
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #8
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Mothers

John 19:26-27

Jesus saw his own mother, and the disciple standing near whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold your son". Then he said to the disciple, "Behold your mother".



would anyone care to enlighten us on this meaning and not the official churches version.


http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/Buddhis...rkindness.html


Last edited by lightgiver; 10-04-2010 at 10:57 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Eli - God, or a name (person, place, etc)
Lama - Why

Not sure about Sabachthani, my wife speaks Hebrew and said it means something similar to 'waking me up in the morning'.

Though that is likely a different meaning to the ancient word used.

__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #10
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Eli - God, or a name (person, place, etc)
Lama - Why

Not sure about Sabachthani, my wife speaks Hebrew and said it means something similar to 'waking me up in the morning'.

Though that is likely a different meaning to the ancient word used.

Isn't the sentence spoken in Aramaic and not Hebrew?

"Shabachtani[8] שׁבקתני appears to be a word of Aramaic origin. It means to leave, leave alone, entrust, bequeath, divorce, permit, forgive, abandon and forsake. It is used a total of five times in the Old Testament, all of which are found in the Aramaic portions of Daniel and Ezra. However, given that there was a limited amount of Aramaic influence exerted on the Hebrew language after the return from the Babylonian captivity, we later see the root shabak[9] שׁבק attested in Jewish writings such as the Jerusalem Talmud, which is where the Mishna is found.


Of the seven occurrences of shabak in the Mishnah, four are clearly couched in Hebrew prose. A passage from the Jerusalem Talmud (31:5:1), is an especially good example of the words surrounding shabak. The text contains certain grammatical structures and vocabulary which occur only in Hebrew and not Aramaic. A few examples are the use of the letter ה he found at the beginning of words which means the (Aramaic has א – aleph at the end of words). Also the word שׁ Shay, that, (used only Hebrew) versus די di[10] (used only in Aramaic). Thus the word shabak, which Jesus spoke on the cross, we find situated in the midst of Mishnaic Hebrew words and grammar, and therefore, we can safely conclude that while this was originally a loan word from Aramaic, by Jesus’ day, it had become common place in the Hebrew language. We should actually expect there to be some loan words in the language. "


Source: http://www.ccsom.org/languageofjesus...habachtani.htm

I have heard Christians explain this phrase thus:

Because Jesus was carrying mankind's sin on the cross God, who cannot tolerate sin, turned his face away from him. The man Jesus did not understand why he seemed to have been abandoned which is why he is recorded as saying "Eli, Eli........."

I'm not a Christian myself but this seems to me to be a reasonable explanation.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alkashic Cocktail Lounge & Piano Bar
Posts: 4,446
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

psssst!!!

checkout Psalm 22
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I have heard Christians explain this phrase thus:

Because Jesus was carrying mankind's sin on the cross God, who cannot tolerate sin, turned his face away from him. The man Jesus did not understand why he seemed to have been abandoned which is why he is recorded as saying "Eli, Eli........."

I'm not a Christian myself but this seems to me to be a reasonable explanation.
Or maybe he was impatient, he was waiting for God to give him justice and didn't receive what he expected, when he expected it. So he cried out asking why he was being ignored.

Thinking that God would send his only Son to die for the sins of all, it would then be strange to assume that God would become offended at the purpose for God sending Jesus to Earth in the first place.

So if Jesus repulsed God due to all those sins he was carrying, does that not then mean God is weak and has to hide away from things he doesn't like, like sin?

That is starting to verge on human nature rather than God.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 16-04-2010 at 10:47 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Or maybe he was impatient, he was waiting for God to give him justice and didn't receive what he expected, when he expected it. So he cried out asking why he was being ignored.

Thinking that God would send his only Son to die for the sins of all, it would then be strange to assume that God would become offended at the purpose for God sending Jesus to Earth in the first place.

So if Jesus repulsed God due to all those sins he was carrying, does that not then mean God is weak and has to hide away from things he doesn't like, like sin?

That is starting to verge on human nature rather than God.
I think Christian doctrine is that God is so holy that he cannot be in the presence of sin which is why Christians argue that a person has to "washed clean" of sin by accepting Jesus. To me that sounds like painting over a rotten window frame. It may look good and clean to begin with but the rotten frame is still there.

There is also the problem that if God cannot be in the presence of sin how can Christians believe that Jesus was God when he consorted with "sinners" all the time. I've never had a proper explanation for that.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 05:16 AM   #14
ben87
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Jesus Christ=Phoenix=High priest of Zadok(Tzadik)=Elijah/Thoth/Hermes-Ermas/Jeruboam

God is human, Jesus is human

God is manifest by man, then jesus is manifest by human.

The high priest is initiated and he takes the name Jesus/Melchizedik as he dies another high priest is chosen and as such the Jesus/PHOENIX is resurrected.
ben87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
bush doctor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Not A Million Miles Away
Posts: 1,792
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
According to some this also,

Atlantis- Excerpts from the Venerable Master S.A.W.

before the existence of this race that lives on these five continents, there existed the Atlantean race. Descendants of Atlantis are the Mayans. The Mayans emigrated, to Tibet, Egypt and Central America. It looks incredible, but even now, the Mayan language is still spoken in Tibet, and it is a sacred-ritual language in that country. Let us remember that the Naga and Mayan languages are very similar.Jesus of Nazareth learned Mayan in Tibet. That sentence of Jesus: "Eloi, Eloi, Lama,Sabachthani" ("Lord, Lord," some say "how you have glorified me"; and others say: "Lord, Lord, why have you forsaken me?"), well, that is not a Hebrew phrase. That iswhy, when the Jewish listened to Christ saying "Eloi, Eloi, Lama, Sabachthani", they said to themselves: "This man calls for Elias, to come to save him..." But any small Indian of Yucatan and Guatemala, can translate the sentence "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani,"because it is Mayan and not Hebrew. That is why the Jewish did not understand it, and it means according to the Mayans and their translation, "I hide myself in the pre-dawn of your existence" (it is a mayan ritual sentence).

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...761&topic=6998

http://www.hagglundsforlag.se/forfat...r/granhult.htm

The Lost Years of Jesus: The Life of Saint Issa - Notovitch:

Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet
# From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men
# The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians
# Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'Buddha'

After the "resurrection" Jesus and his wife Mary moved to Egypt where Sarah was born and together they started the Gnostic Church based on what he had learned in Tibet from Lama Sabachthani and in Britain from the druid sect called "the Eloi".

During the crucifixion he called out to his mentors"Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani"

http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm
Yes Jesus was a well travelled man LG, the links inspired me to find and post the vid below.

It would appear to me that Jesus was a practising Buddhist Monk and that "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani" is a reference to his Guru and NOT to God


This may come as a shock to the mainstream's Status quo ,it certainly puts Tibet back on the Mapand deserves some more research, certainly worthy of some lateral thinking.



__________________
For The Wayseer Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA:)
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #16
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Red Robe(scarlet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Yes Jesus was a well travelled man LG, the links inspired me to find and post the vid below.

It would appear to me that Jesus was a practising Buddhist Monk and that "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani" is a reference to his Guru and NOT to God


This may come as a shock to the mainstream's Status quo ,it certainly puts Tibet back on the Mapand deserves some more research, certainly worthy of some lateral thinking.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCS7P-vdRM
James the Just was the oldest brother of Jesus and one of the leaders of the early Christian(essenes) community in Jerusalem.

http://www.gospel-mysteries.net/james-the-just.html

interesting vid,also re incarnation was removed from the official bible.

The Nyingmapa lamas wear red robes and hats, so it is also known as the Red Sect.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=111364&page=2

http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/...3117&view=next

The Hidden Story of Jesus (Part 1 of 11)


Last edited by lightgiver; 22-04-2010 at 09:34 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #17
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Eli Eli Lamma sabbat hani

another version of events

Eli (Hebrew: עֵלִי, Modern ʻEli Tiberian ʻĒlî, "Ascent"; Greek: Ηλι; Latin: Heli) was, according to the Books of Samuel, a Jewish High Priest of Shiloh, and one of the last Israelite Judges before the rule of kings in ancient Israel.

Genealogy of Jesus according to Luke

# Matthat
# Eli
# Mary & Joseph*
# Jesus

Éile, Éle or Éli, commonly anglicised Ely, was an ancient and medieval kingdom of northern Munster in Ireland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_(town)
http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/h...itscotland.htm

post 44
Biblical Characters are Based on Egyptian Pharaohs
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=115876&page=5

August 1 is Lammas Day (loaf-mass day)

something for you
Christ feed the multitude wid only one loaf a bread,What is hidden in the dark shall be revealed so very soon

Sabbat,

These festivals are referred to by Wiccans as Sabbats (pronounced /ˈsæbət/). While the term Sabbat originated from Abrahamic faiths such as Judaism and Christianity and is of Hebrew origin, the festivals themselves have historical origins in Celtic and Germanic pre-Christian feasts, and the Wheel of the Year, as has developed in modern Neopaganism and Modern Wicca, is really a combination of the two cultures' solstice and equinox celebrations.


European records tell of innumerable cases of persons being accused or tried for taking part in Sabbat gatherings, from the Middle Ages to the 17th century or later. Often, witches who take part in this annual assembly are known for being very beautiful (perhaps the female in a group who is acknowledged as "the prettiest" or "most beautiful") and having biblical names, such as "Sarah," "Rebecca," or "Ruth." However, there are no reliable reports on what actually happened during a Sabbat; and much of what was written about them may be the product of popular imagination or deliberate misinformation.


Hani

Hani is a god in Akkadian mythology, one of the attendants of the storm-god Adad.

The Sumerian Ishkur appears in the list of gods found at Fara but was of far less importance than the Akkadian Adad later became, probably partly because storms and rain are scarce in southern Babylonia and agriculture there depends on irrigation instead. Also, the gods Enlil and Ninurta also had storm god features which decreased Ishkur's distinctiveness. He sometimes appears as the assistant or companion of one or the other of the two.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology) Nanna (Sumerian deity), god of the moon in Sumerian mythology, also called Suen

How many here have used the term nanna

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-05-2010 at 06:14 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #18
ladygoogoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 475
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
This may interest you



Volume #3 - The Sacred Symbols of Mu, this volume talks about the occult origins of ancient and modern religions. All religions have a common origin in the Sacred Inspired Writings of Mu. The Lord's Prayer is to be found in The Sacred Inspired Writings of Mu. Evidence of the Mu religion dates back 170,000 years. These teachings were taught by Osiris, Moses, and Jesus. Moses condensed the forty-two questions of the Osirian religion into the Ten Commandments. Jesus condensed the text to suit the language of his day. The Last Words of Jesus on the cross were in the language of Mu, 'unknown in Palestine'.

http://www.crystalinks.com/lemuria.html
Wow I thought there might be some connection to MOTHER in that
OP. (just kidding, it sounds like a child babble if you say it aloud).

I speak of GODDESS religion rather than the patriarchal religion that
is in vogue now. And the Egyptians back again. They certainly
have influenced our culture in ways many are very ignorant of today.
__________________
"But it was never 5 minutes just then!!!
Response: I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to argue with you anymore unless you've paid. - MP"
ladygoogoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #19
bush doctor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Not A Million Miles Away
Posts: 1,792
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
another version of events

Eli (Hebrew: עֵלִי, Modern ʻEli Tiberian ʻĒlî, "Ascent"; Greek: Ηλι; Latin: Heli) was, according to the Books of Samuel, a Jewish High Priest of Shiloh, and one of the last Israelite Judges before the rule of kings in ancient Israel.

Genealogy of Jesus according to Luke

# Matthat
# Eli
# Mary & Joseph*
# Jesus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
Éile, Éle or Éli, commonly anglicised Ely, was an ancient and medieval kingdom of northern Munster in Ireland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89li
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_(town)
http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/h...itscotland.htm

post 44
Biblical Characters are Based on Egyptian Pharaohs
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=115876&page=5

August 1 is Lammas Day (loaf-mass day)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lammas

something for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x9YK...eature=related
Christ feed the multitude wid only one loaf a bread,What is hidden in the dark shall be revealed so very soon

Sabbat,

These festivals are referred to by Wiccans as Sabbats (pronounced /ˈsæbət/). While the term Sabbat originated from Abrahamic faiths such as Judaism and Christianity and is of Hebrew origin, the festivals themselves have historical origins in Celtic and Germanic pre-Christian feasts, and the Wheel of the Year, as has developed in modern Neopaganism and Modern Wicca, is really a combination of the two cultures' solstice and equinox celebrations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_the_Year

European records tell of innumerable cases of persons being accused or tried for taking part in Sabbat gatherings, from the Middle Ages to the 17th century or later. Often, witches who take part in this annual assembly are known for being very beautiful (perhaps the female in a group who is acknowledged as "the prettiest" or "most beautiful") and having biblical names, such as "Sarah," "Rebecca," or "Ruth." However, there are no reliable reports on what actually happened during a Sabbat; and much of what was written about them may be the product of popular imagination or deliberate misinformation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witches%27_Sabbath

Hani

Hani is a god in Akkadian mythology, one of the attendants of the storm-god Adad.

The Sumerian Ishkur appears in the list of gods found at Fara but was of far less importance than the Akkadian Adad later became, probably partly because storms and rain are scarce in southern Babylonia and agriculture there depends on irrigation instead. Also, the gods Enlil and Ninurta also had storm god features which decreased Ishkur's distinctiveness. He sometimes appears as the assistant or companion of one or the other of the two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_mythology



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology) Nanna (Sumerian deity), god of the moon in Sumerian mythology, also called Suen

How many here have used the term nanna


Bumped to encourage some comments: seems to me religion is a big melting pot with everything thrown in by the same chef
__________________
For The Wayseer Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA:)
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 09:51 PM   #20
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Question Biblical Characters are Based on Egyptian Pharaohs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Bumped to encourage some comments: seems to me religion is a big melting pot with everything thrown in by the same chef
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=115876&page=5

The last Pharaoh in Egyptian was the Greek- Roman Pharaoh Augustus (Ruled from 30 BC- AD 14)

Scholars translating a Roman victory stele, erected in the Temple of Isis at Philae in Egypt in 29 BC, have discovered the Roman Emperor Octavian Augustus’ name inscribed in a cartouche – an honour normally reserved for an Egyptian pharaoh

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...h-1937308.html

The Kings of Egypt were not called Pharaohs by the ancient Egyptians. This word was used by the Greeks and Hebrews, and today is commonly used for the ancient Kings of Egypt. We really do not know how many kings ruled in Egypt, for at times in its ancient past the country was split up, and there were at least several kings at the same time. There was also probably kings who ruled regions of Egypt before recorded history, and in fact, several ancient historians record legendary Pharaohs who became Egyptian gods.

Pharaoh meaning "Great House", originally referred to the king's palace, but by the reign of Thutmose III (ca. 1479-1425 BC) in the New Kingdom had become a form of address for the person of the king. The Egyptian term for the ruler himself was nsw(t)-bjt(j) (rendered in Babylonian as insibya; Egyptological pronunciation "Nesu(t)-Bit(i)"), "King of Upper and Lower Egypt", literally "he of the sedge and the bee" (properly nj-sw.t-bj.t)), the sedge and the bee being the symbols for Upper and Lower Egypt, respectively. Also nsw.t-t3wj "King of the Two Lands"

http://www.touregypt.net/kings.htm

This double kingship was expressed in the Pschent, the double crown combining the RED crown of Lower Egypt (Deshret) and the WHITE crown of Upper Egypt (Hedjet).


As a result of the tummo-heat, the drops melt and enter the central channel. The RED "female" drops in the navel chakra ascends to the heart chakra, while the WHITE drops in the crown chakra descend to the same chakra. The bliss of the drops flowing in the central channel is said to be a hundred times greater than that of orgasm The drops, moving up or down the central channel, finally enter the "indestructable drop" in the heart chakra, so called because it is said to be drop that passes from life-time to life-time, taking with it the "very subtle mind" and "very subtle wind" .

The entire visualization or meditation stage itself is called the stage of Generation, as its purpose of is to construct or generate an actual enlightenment or buddha-body, the stage of Completion. The result of all this is that one rises in an "illusory body", so called because it is a spirit body rather than a physical body, and at death, rather than be caught up by the bardo and reincarnation, one remains in full consciousness in the illusory body, so attaining Buddhahood.

On top of both the sun and the moon is the bindu - the final result, which is Enlightenment or Buddhahood.

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Buddhism/Vajrayana.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-05-2010 at 10:20 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.