Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 26-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
yass

Default Megatons of Aluminum to Rain Down Globally

From the March 2010 Idaho Observer:

Megatons of Aluminum to Rain Down from Global Experiment

It took Indy-media Journalist Mike Murphy to do what mainstream media could or would not do - report on the ALARMING THREAT coming out of the annual American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) meeting in San Diego. Geoengineering scientists are planning on dumping up to 20 MEGATONS (20 million metric tons) of aluminum, each year, into our lives.

Geo-Engineering (GE) is the artificial modification of Earth’s climate systems to REDUCE THE EFFECTS OF GLOBAL WARMING.

Industrial sized GE projects range from DECLASSIFIED experimentation like ocean iron fertilization, to HIGHLY CLASSIFIED dangerous experimentation like AEROSOL SPRAYING (chemical spraying).

Scientist David Keith, standing aside fellow geoengineers Ken Caldeira and Alan Robock, said in the geoengineering seminar on February 20 that they have decided to switch their stratospheric aerosol model from sulfur to aluminum. Keith went on to say that 10-20 MEGATONS per year of aerosolized aluminum will be sprayed into the atmosphere to deflect sunlight to halt global warming. No journalist prior to Murphy (and even now) has reported on the bait and switch by geoengineers.

Dane Wigington, a climate researcher and solar expert, cornered Keith in the question and answers that followed.

Wigington: “Did you do a study on human respiration? 10 megatons of aluminum dumped into the atmosphere will have no human health impacts?”

Keith: “Let me be more careful here… to separate out the toxicological crux. The aluminum we have only begun to research and published nothing. Mostly worked on sulfur and the relevant comparison is that just as Robock said...(referring to sulfur particle number studies mentioned by Alan Robock).

“The whole thing he just got through was particle numbers, the impact of particle numbers…but we haven’t done anything on aluminum. So if we add onto the tropo aerosols, could we have any impact? That was totally irrelevant. That was just on particle numbers... But we haven’t done anything serious on aluminum and so there could be something terrible that we will find tomorrow that we haven’t looked at.”

BC Radio Debate reveals at least TWO BILLION threatened by Aerosol Scheme
Professor Martin Bunzl Ph.D. is the director of the Rutgers Initiative on Climate Change, Social Policy and Politics. Soon after the AAAS meetings, he debated Livermore scientist and geoengineer Ken Caldeira on the BBC. Caldeira’s argument was weakened by statements he made. For example:

“I don’t think we really know yet if these options will really reduce risk”.

Dr. Bunzl stated that a recent Rutgers report revealed that Caldeira’s Aerosol scheme would leave over TWO BILLION people without food.

Caldeira then stated: “We will have to work on developing procedures and institutions that will compensate people who are damaged and provide them with food.”

The Rutgers report clearly predicts Caldeira’s scheme will create great suffering on the planet. (Note: Other geoengineer’s have already stated that Africa and other regions will suffer more draught as well.)

Mauro Oliveira from GeoEngineeringWatch! has stated, “Considering the research in plain site, there is little doubt a great number of deaths will be attributed to geoengineering, likely beyond the scope of human imagination.”

eoengineering scientists to meet in closed door sessions to decide governance
On March 22-26, 2010, the Climate Respond Fund is sponsoring the Asilomar International Conference on Climate Intervention Technologies in Monterey, California. This conference will address and “…develop guidelines for…research and testing of proposed climate intervention and geoengineering technologies…”

Independent journalists have been rejected entrance to the Monterey meeting, contrary to statements made outside the AAAS meeting by David Keith, that geoengineers believed in public transparency, democracy and even suggested some sort of referendum be used to allow the public’s input to guide the process. Immediately after though, he stated that “some things” should be kept secret, like torture and atomic weapons, for the greater good.

Contact Information:

GeoEngineering Watch!
Box 225 CA 96065
Montgomery Creek, CA 96065
530-356-7343
GeoEngineeringWatch.org [email protected]

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20100306.htm

(note - I'd stock up on garlic and learn to consume it and get the loved ones to eating it. It flushes out metals. More about garlic, later).

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 26-03-2010 at 12:30 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
aratron

crock science.

i mean it is the flying of planes at these altitudes which is causing the most destruction to the ozone layer.

it really is satanic.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
moving finger
Banned

Crock reporting too.

Discussing what is technically possible is not the same as actually doing it, or even intending to do it. Add in some bias based on the reporter's own view of what he thinks is going on and you get the usual inaccurate media spin on a science story.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
yass

I was thinking about this again and thought, besides being extremely damaging to our health, and that of the animals and plants on this planet, if this aluminum aerosol could be used to conduct electromagnetic wavelengths and what was spoken about in this artlicle.

I did a little searching to find other articles about this. Here's an interesting page and the second comment interesting:

Quote:
mauro oliveira says:
March 24, 2010 at 9:09 am

Left out of this article:
1- In San Diego AAAS conference the geoengineers said they were switching from sulfur to ALUMINUM for their aerosol spraying (SRM) model
2- THey have NOT ONE hour of research into the affect of their proposed 100-200 MILLION METRIC TONS PER YEAR of aluminum to be "deployed" into the atmosphere (on humans or otherwise)

The top geoengineers have their own companies that will profit from this. David Keith admitted that to congress then went on to say that "the richest men in the world could afford their own ice age".

And Calderia (and keith) get paychecsk and funding from Bill Gates.

No problem, if they destroy the world, Gates can sell it back to us using his seed bank in Norway.

THese men have no Love for GOD, the Creation or all of children of the Earth. Dr. Bunzl told Caldeira on the BBC that his reports (Rutgers) COULD put 2 billion people without food in monsson asia.

Caldeira said " we should have institutions that will feed them and give them resititution for the harm we cause"

How about just shutting down the criminals instead?
Chevron, Exxon, Big Coal, THESE SCIENTISTS and their backers??

Alot simpler than burying billions of bodies.

http://blogs.kqed.org/climatewatch/2...ference-opens/
The story is riddled with embedded links for further study.

Another related page tells us:

Quote:
Geoengineering, the artificial modification of the earth's climate systems, is an environment modification (ENMOD) science for the "deliberate manipulation of natural processes - the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space that can be applied as a weapon of mass destruction."
It also has some link embedded text. It goes on to say:

Quote:
Update: Caldeira, unable to be reached at the time of this writing, later expressed disappointment in this claim. The writer welcomed an interview with Mr. Caldeira.

Citizens learning about geoengineering oppose it, including what geoengineers refer to as "Stratospheric Aerosol Spraying Geo-Engineering," commonly called "chemtrails."
Just before going on to this video from the History channel:

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights...r-rally-videos

Last edited by yass; 15-12-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 15-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
yass

Quote:
The largest and to date the most comprehensive experiment to soak up greenhouse-gas emissions by artificially fertilising the oceans set sail from South Africa earlier this week.

The ambitious geoengineering expedition has caused a stir among some campaigning groups, but has the scientific backing of the UK, German, and Indian governments, as well as the International Maritime Organisation.

Within weeks, the ship's crew hope to dump 20 tonnes of ferrous sulphate into the Southern Ocean. Plankton need iron to grow, and the aim of the expedition is to trigger a plankton bloom and boost the amount of carbon that is sucked out of the air and locked up at the bottom of the ocean.

The team, led by Victor Smetacek of the Alfred Wegner Institute, Bremerhaven, Germany, will also monitor the population of krill to see if their populations also increase. These small crustaceans feed on plankton and are an important food source for many marine species. So, if the population grows, this could give fisheries a boost.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ump-iron-.html

In Haiti, a total of 2,323 people have died and 104,614 have been sickened so far which has besieged Haiti since mid-October. The Dominican Republic is now reporting a rise in cholera cases.

It has been confirmed the cholera was [imported] sparked by human waste from UN soldiers which had been dumped into the water supply. There's more to it though.

Quote:
Cholera, which is caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae, kills tens of thousands of people around the world each year and is often transmitted via contaminated drinking water. "It's been long known that if you can control the quality of drinking water, you can eliminate epidemics," says Steven Blanke, associate professor of biology and biochemistry at the University of Houston.

Rita Colwell, the lead author of the study and a professor of microbiology and molecular biology at the University of Maryland, discovered years ago that water plankton harbour the bacterium. In fact, in Bangladesh, where this study took place, the September-to-October plankton bloom is followed by cholera outbreaks.

"It is naturally occurring, so it occurred to us as we did these studies that we could help people in Bangladesh - where I've done work for 25 years - [and] that simply filtering out copepods [tiny, shrimp-like structures which are a type of plankton] should reduce cholera," says Colwell, who is also head of the National Science Foundation.Because the copepod is 200 to 500 times larger than the bacterium, it is much more easily filtered, Blanke says.

As effective as designer filters

Villagers in Bangladesh commonly use untreated water from ponds and rivers for drinking and other purposes. "The most straightforward way to get rid of the bacteria is boiling, but that is not always possible," Blanke says. Often fuel, especially firewood, is in short supply. An electron microscope told the researchers that a sari cloth, folded four to eight times, could remove all zooplankton and most phytoplankton and the cholera-causing bacterium.
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinke...8639874/1/#new

I'd hate to think the cholera outbreak in Haiti was engineered.

I don't know if you would feel terrified thinking this is what your life amounted to, but this story might arouse you. I belong now to a Haiti forum and posted this and it made people sick to read about. I think they are mostly ex-pats away from home although the forum admin is now in Haiti visiting.

Cholera outbreak denies dignity in death for Haitian victims

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...ictims-Feature

Old 15-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #6
yass

Question is, what all contributed to it? Is bioengineering involved?

UN Likely Caused Cholera Epidemic in Haiti

Tuesday, 07 December 2010

The United Nations has been guilty over the decades of plenty of criminal and otherwise destructive acts, but causing a deadly epidemic hasn’t been one of them — until now. The cholera epidemic sweeping across Haiti, which has claimed more than 2,000 lives so far, adding the misery of disease to a country already ravaged this year by one of the most destructive earthquakes in human history, was probably caused by careless sanitation at a UN camp housing Nepalese soldiers, according to a report just released by French epidemiologist Renaud Piarroux.

Piarroux’s report, commissioned by the French government at Haiti’s request to uncover the source of the cholera, concluded, according to Jonathan Katz of the Associated Press, that “there was no doubt that the cholera originated in contaminated water next to a U.N. base outside the town of Mirebalais along a tributary to Haiti's Artibonite river.” In the language of the report, which has not yet been made public, but which Katz was given access to, “no other hypothesis could be found to explain the outbreak of a cholera epidemic in this village ... not affected by the earthquake earlier this year and located dozens of kilometers from the coast and (quake refugee tent) camps.”

The Haitian people, however, have been well aware for some time of the source of the cholera, and even rioted for a week in protest of the UN Nepalese troops and the lack of sanitation at their facility.

Now that the cause of the epidemic has been pinpointed, it remains to be seen whether the United Nations will accept the blame for this latest outrage. So far, the United Nations has stoutly denied all responsibility for the epidemic. On Tuesday, UN mission spokesman Vincenzo Pugliese tried to cast doubt on Piarroux’s report. “We have neither accepted nor dismissed his findings, as it's one report among others,” he said. “The Nepalese contingent in Mirebalais is just one piece of the cholera puzzle, since there is no conclusive evidence at this point that the Nepalese camp was or was not the source of the epidemic.”

No evidence? The Nepalese have admitted to replacing pipes leaking a foul-smelling effluent, and no less an authority than the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed that the cholera bacteria in the Haitian outbreak is the same strain as that found in South Asia. But the United Nations has refused to admit any possibility of blame for the epidemic, trying to deflect responsibility by insisting that it is, in Katz’ words, “more important to focus on fighting the outbreak than on its origin.”

The United Nations may have a hard time keeping the lid on this one, though; according to its own calculations, the cholera epidemic may end up infecting upwards of 600,000 Haitians — a monumental tragedy visited on an already desperate people, that the UN will add to its already severely tarnished résumé.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index....demic-in-haiti

Last edited by yass; 15-12-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
yass

Aluminium sparks tap water warning

Residents in parts of Scotland have been advised not to drink or cook with tap water after "higher than expected" levels of aluminium were traced.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=162245

Old 23-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #8
yass

I just got the book Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss. I had the book years ago and have missed it. I never read it thoroughly, just selectively as it has specific healing remedies in it as well as other information. When I got this book again I looked over the table of contents and was attracted to reading the chapter on aluminum utensils (pots and pans) and after reading it I have determined that I want to get rid of any aluminum my family members might have in their kitchens or anything else with aluminum (like deodorant and baking soda). There are quite a few products with aluminum. The bottom line is, aluminum will make you feel unwell. The author who narrated his own experience also included a piece written by a doctor with the same conclusions. Aluminum is very bad for your health!

I went looking this thread up because I'd been reading a thread about the strange sounds that have been heard around the globe and the possibility that it might be some sound that has been amplified which took my thoughts to the electromagnetic quiz I used to enjoy taking and from which I learned that sound waves move fastest in a solid medium. I wondered if that aluminum in the air constituted solid in the respect that sound waves could move faster through the medium in the air.

I also thought I'd look up and see if there was more information about this and I landed a page (several but liked this one best). Also saw pictures of some very heavily chemtrailed skies on different pages.

Mr. Kloss said to stop using aluminum utensils (pots/pans) for 6 weeks and see if there wasn't an improvement to your health (as was in the case of Mr. Kloss) to get it out of your system. I'd like to think we could stop all this aluminum poisoning from the air, our water, our products and in 6 - 8 weeks we and our planet could all be feeling better, healthier, and stronger.

If we could but stop it.

Quote:
Wigington became concerned about SAG when he began to notice dramatic changes in the solar power that he uses to supply his home and property. Owner of one of the largest residential solar systems in Northern California, he began to notice very high declines in solar power. It can be decreased by as much as 60 percent on what he calls “heavy spraying days”. Wigington said, “The trails are literally blocking the sun”. He also went on to say that he regularly samples the fine dust layers on top of his solar panels and other outdoor surface areas and frequently finds very high levels of aluminum and barium. Wigington believes that these are a product of SAG programs.

At the same time as finding decreased solar power, Wigington also began to witness dramatic changes on his property as the trees, grass, insects and wildlife started dying. This led him to get his first rain test just four years ago. The results were shocking as they found aluminum levels at 7 ug/l or 7 parts per billion. Although aluminum can be found around the world in smaller quantities, geo-hydrologists told him that this number was quite high. Since that time, he has had aluminum tests escalate as high as 50,000 percent to 3,400ug/l. That is literally toxic rain. These results prompted him to get additional pH tests from two USDA soil scientists which yielded more shocking results. The pH of the soil was 6.6 in one area and 7.4 in another. This is over 11 times the normal alkalinity of the soil which should be in the range of 5.0 to 5.5. It is important to note the tests were taken in the forest far removed from any highway or industry.

When asked what these changes can do to the ecosystem, Wigington replied by saying that it is devastating. He went on to say, “if this continues, we can only expect to see things get much worse. Not only are we seeing our trees dying here, but also a major decline in our wildlife and fish”. As a matter of fact, Wigington stated that according to The National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration, the salmon run, once seen in abundance in this area has declined from 769,868 in 2002 to 39,530 in 2009. That is over a 90 percent decline. Amazingly enough, this decline started occurring about the same period of time when residents began to see a dramatic increase in what they believe to be SAG programs. Wigington’s efforts to get these issues and test results addressed has been largely ignored by government agencies and officials.

http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=33160
The above is an excerpt. You can read more at the link.

The top picture reminds me of the Native prophecy about spider webs only it was interpreted as being the rail roads tracks layed across the land. This looks more like a spider web.

Last edited by yass; 23-01-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #9
soosan

Good Articles Yass.I read ages ago that Aluminium was being sprayed into our atmosphere to make it more conducive for the transport of communication and electrical waves cue: HAARP! Anyway I also read that high concentrations of Aluminium have been found in snow on top of the worlds mountains and something about Aluminium excess being linked to Altzheimers(spelt wrong!) Sorry cant show links cos only got a phone and didnt log refs at that time.
soosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 01:12 AM   #10
yass

Neurologist Warns Aluminum in Chemtrails Could Cause “Explosive Increase in Neurodegenerative Diseases”
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/n...tive-diseases/

Impacts of Chemtrails on Human Health. Nanoaluminum: Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects
http://www.globalresearch.ca/impacts...ffects/5342624

Old 16-09-2014, 03:43 AM   #11
motleyhoo

I wouldn't worry at all about any of this. I mean, there seems to be several "experts" throughout the threads on this forum that are telling us that mankind is too small and insignificant to cause any real harm to the Earth. So just go on about your business and don't worry about it.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote