Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Thumbs down Big Brother but FOR REAL...

This guy Josh actually wants to recreate George Orwells 1984 big brother, because we'll all be begging for it eventually, so he's cashing in on it now!!

May I also point out that he has that psychopathic "stare" that I see all too much of pushing unsavoury agendas and out in the real world funnily enough, but quite fitting as he's pushing for these non-human virtual hive-mind matrix programs.
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMeBd4WlE-E

This guy Josh actually wants to recreate George Orwells 1984 big brother, because we'll all be begging for it eventually, so he's cashing in on it now!!

May I also point out that he has that psychopathic "stare" that I see all too much of pushing unsavoury agendas and out in the real world funnily enough, but quite fitting as he's pushing for these non-human virtual hive-mind matrix programs.
He is right though, people are going to love this and it will replace the likes of Facebook, You Tube etc.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
biggles

Looks like Al Gore's love child!
biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #4
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
He is right though, people are going to love this and it will replace the likes of Facebook, You Tube etc.
I agree, society is becoming more and more Narcissistic. Largely the people I know that use Facebook use it to promote themselves.

Their true motivation isn't to meet or even show real interest in others. It self promotion, driven by the celeb culture.

His idea isn't Big Bother or indeed 1984, if you want a true analogy read "Blind Faith" by Ben Elton. (your love it, one of the kid is called "happy Meal")
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
yeah I know it's just more hardcore evidence that we're losing our humanity, or living split lives.
Old 23-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
djhooker
Inactive

so we need a big brother state so we can watch a bunch of douchebags shave in the morning? sounds riveting.
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
I agree, society is becoming more and more Narcissistic. Largely the people I know that use Facebook use it to promote themselves.

Their true motivation isn't to meet or even show real interest in others. It self promotion, driven by the celeb culture.

His idea isn't Big Bother or indeed 1984, if you want a true analogy read "Blind Faith" by Ben Elton. (your love it, one of the kid is called "happy Meal")
I know what you mean about Facebook, I like it because I live quite far away from the people I gew up with and it is a good way of staying in touch.

I honestly think that the internet is a tool and that being the case it is neutral, it's what people do with it that makes it good or bad. It is great to be able to chat and connect with my old mates about 100 miles away in a way that is very ambient (if you know what I mean). To be honest I can see that should this be combined with cams etc it would actually become a very positive experience.

However I am not that naive and I am suspicious of this, but it is just a logical progression with these social networking sites.

I totally know what you mean about the celeb culture, we can all have our personal page and connect with millions of people all over the globe. I think it was Andy Warhol who predicted that in the future we would all be famous for 15 mins, that guy was on to something lol.

Quote:
yeah I know it's just more hardcore evidence that we're losing our humanity, or living split lives.
In an ideal world it would be a sign that we are evolving new ways of communicating and connecting and this would be a force for the good, can but hope

I am so curious to know what the internet will have become by the time my son is my age!

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 23-03-2010 at 04:52 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMeBd4WlE-E

He reminds me of the king of Freedonia and if we don't want it in our homes we might be looked upon as a terrorist or have something to hide, you can gear hin saying, the others shills didn't know what to do with this place and just wait till I get my hands upon it.

This sort of stuff is going to completely suck out the brains of our kids who are going to love it and rule the roost with encouragements for it and mind sets for it that they are now being taught in schools, I think its a clever ploy to get us all into a 1984 kind of mind set, very clever neuro liguistics here, and I don't like what I see.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #9
ninjasaan

What a tool, posing with his cigar (cock?) in his hand. I'm getting fed up with these assholes telling us what we need, how great our future is going to be, blah blah blah.....
"You can shave with people", "you can hold up a tube of toothpaste". Well woop-de-doo!! I like having my space where I can chill when I like. I don't desire to shave with all my mates or hold a tube of toothpaste. Does this fool actually believe himself?
F#*k off Joshua!!!
ninjasaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
finalfrontier

What a fucking creep.
So, the human condition is a choice between Crest or Colgate Toothfuckingpaste !
finalfrontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
newworldengineer

He gets attacked at a press conference talking about his new film "we live in public"

I'd post the video but I can't seem to get on youtube, anyone else having that problem?

EDIT: it's working now.. here's the trailer for his film, which I might have a look at:

And here's some other psychopath wanting revenge because he felt neglected or something...

Last edited by newworldengineer; 25-03-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: youtube works.
Old 25-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #12
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles View Post
Looks like Al Gore's love child!
lol
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
newworldengineer

Has anyone seen the documentary film "we live in public?"
Old 25-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
real6

Quote:
Has anyone seen the documentary film "we live in public?"
I actually have this on dvd for a while now. But still have yet to see it. Maybe i'll whip it out now since people are talking about it.

http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/we_live_in_public.htm
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #15
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
I actually have this on dvd for a while now. But still have yet to see it. Maybe i'll whip it out now since people are talking about it.

http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/we_live_in_public.htm
yeah please do I would love to get your summary of it and thoughts! I think this is definately a subject worth talking about, and it seems to tie in with the borg agenda me thinks...
Old 25-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #16
real6

Quote:
yeah please do I would love to get your summary of it and thoughts! I think this is definately a subject worth talking about, and it seems to tie in with the borg agenda me thinks...
Cool, will let you know

I'll have to find it. I have over 4000 dvd's So it's a mission in itself.

"I'm REAL6, and I'm an addict"
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:04 AM   #17
armoured_amazon

Not impressed.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:37 AM   #18
from beyond

10,000 people start the day off simultaneously holding their guns up and lock n load together....before setting off on a NWO ass kick day

Last edited by from beyond; 10-05-2010 at 04:38 AM.
from beyond is offline   Reply With Quote