Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #1
chimeraworld

Default Thermobaric weapons @ WTC on 9-11?

Thermobaric weapons @ WTC on 9-11?
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010...c-on-9-11.html

(the link contains all links to refs, movies etc.)

among the wacky, loopy, nutzo, crazy and generally insane theories that have grown up around 9-11 like holographic planes, mini-nukes, Star Wars ray guns, molecular disassociation, the 911 Commission, NIST, Osama Bin Laden and/or the Israelis, thermobaric weapons may have successfully avoided investigation.

Until now...

Thermobaric weapons are something that quite a few non-mainstream researchers have mentioned but haven't really scored big time bulls-eyes with (most of them focus on hydrogen as an explosive). Did you know that a THERMOBARIC BOMB was used in the 1993 WTC basement bomb plot?

Anyway, a typical (thermobaric) weapon consists of a container packed with a fuel substance, in the center of which is a small conventional-explosive "scatter charge". Fuels are chosen on the basis of the exothermicity of their oxidation, ranging from powdered metals such as aluminium or magnesium, or organic materials, possibly with a self-contained partial oxidant. The most recent development involves the use of nanofuels.

In confinement, a series of reflective shock waves are generated, which maintain the fireball and can extend its duration to between 10 and 50 msec as exothermic recombination reactions occur. Further damage can result as the gases cool and pressure drops sharply, leading to a partial vacuum, powerful enough to cause physical damage to people and structures. This effect has given rise to the misnomer "vacuum bomb". Piston-type afterburning is also believed to occur in such structures, as flame-fronts accelerate through it.

The overpressure within the detonation can reach 430 lbf/in² (3 MPa, 30 bar) and the temperature can be 4,500 to 5,400 °F (2,500 to 3,000 °C). Outside the cloud the blast wave travels at over 2 mi/s (3 km/s).
[source WIKIPEDIA]

In my post about the power of HAARP I used a term "nuclear-sized explosions without the radiation". I know my focus on HAARP and DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS has really angered several of my readers who've tried to educate me in the ways of their cellular covert world. But I'm on a learning curve, as should be the rest of humanity, and I go at my own pace, thank you.

There've been attempts to retrospectively cover their Military Industrial Complex asses with post-911 (2005) patents for nano-aluminium Thermobaric Weapons aka novel explosive, as seen in this video (3 mins in, watch all that pulverised concrete), WHICH THE MILITARY USE TO DEMOLISH ENEMY BUNKERS AND VAPOURISE THE OCCUPANTS WITHIN but this really has been covered already in a 1987 patent #4,873,928 where the phrase "nuclear-sized explosions without the radiation" actually originates from, so I'm not sure what to make of the misuse of such an emotionally charged phrase in a HAARP video.

Smoke & mirrors?

Let's go back to Dr Stephen Jones's comment that nanothermite charges were used on 9-11 as evidenced by the vast amount of unreacted nano-thermite in the WTC dust. Well, yeah, nano-thermite charges would be an excellent way to CHOP THROUGH support girders for the demolition of WTC 1 and 2 but... you'd still need to blow all the floors out of the way or it would just sink into its basement and/or partially topple over. And then you've got a crime scene to pull to pieces. What clearly happened on the day is floor-by-floor the resistance from the lower floors was REMOVED. And there were still TONNES of aluminium nano-powder found in spectral analysis of WTC dust ... it needn't have all been nano-thermite aluminium.

So, what's the difference between explosives and thermobaric weapons? Well, it's the combination of all the above elements; the novel explosive (fluoridated?)aluminium nanofuel, oxygen-rich environment (WTC aircon system), pulverised concrete, imploding building and very high temperatures. All these parameters are catered for by a THERMOBARIC WEAPON. You don't need traditional single point explosives. You don't need petrol/wet combustibles. Deliver the microfine, dry aluminium nanopowder to a volume of architecture via the aircon, which also supplies the oxygen for the reaction.

Set off the timed charges in a top-down sequence that correlates with the impact point of the 'highjacked flights' on each WTC building.

Blame some Afghanis in a cave.

SUPPLEMENTAL:
John Deutch was the Director of the CIA and, before that, an Undersecretary of Defense also published two papers while he was a physicist at MIT on ... wait for it ... fuel air - thermobaric weapons. [source WIKIPEDIA]
chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
rodin
Banned

Nukes I think

Quote:
In 1993, Joe Vialls exposes some facts about single explosions that were very similar to the 2001 WTC bombing. The article, “Micro Nukes in London,” notes the sudden usage of massive explosions in business districts by the IRA with a brief mention of the 1993 bombing of the WTC. In the supposed first mega-bombing by the ‘IRA’, an eyewitness stated, “The ground shook under our feet. There was a brilliant white flash and a tall vertical column of smoke.” Significant information about the Special Atomic Demolition Munition (SADM - the general class of the W54 warhead). While the government was working on the usage of a conventional bomb to the corporate media, there was accidental filming of investigators of the bombing in full radiation protective gear. Description of the crater created by the second explosion reveals a hole 60 feet wide and 40 feet deep. Quotes of physicists’ Galen Winsor, John McPhee and Theodore Taylor are prophetic for the usage of micro nukes. Taylor specifically notes the future usage of an extremely small micro nuke being used in the WTC in the year 1973.

Another crater 22 feet wide and 5 feet deep is noted in the article “Bali Micro Nuke - Lack of Radiation Confuses Experts.” Within 48 hours the Bali government found traces of C4 explosive. Next came the revised explanation of explosives on top of gas containers. After that failed to explain noted facts, the next theory was explosives with napalm. The final explanation from London quoted a reliable source that an IRA style bomb mixture was used. Still, there were significant problems with the story as the IRA had detonated 1,000 pounds of the mixture and there was no crater produced. The US bomb, BLU-82 - used for clearing helicopter landing zones in the jungles of Vietnam, contains 6.3 Tons of high grade military explosive with an aluminum additive for increased heat does not create a crater. The 1/4 inch steel encased explosive is parachuted to its target and detonated 1 to 2 feet above ground. Approximately 40 people close enough to be vaporized simply vanished without a trace. Insights on Israel’s .01 kt Dimona nuke are also related in this article. According to the information presented, the bomb uses highly enriched Plutonium 239, 99.78% pure, and only emits alpha radiation which is invisible to most Geiger counters.

Another Vialls’ article dealing with the supposed vehicle bombing of the Australian embassy in Jakarta, “Zionists Nuke the Australian Embassy in Indonesia,” reveals significantly more information on the nuclear attributes of the explosion. A surveillance camera caught the underground nuke explosion and is included in the article. There are pictures of the resultant mushroom cloud compared to a typical nuclear cloud. The crater left by the explosion was 18 feet in diameter and almost 10 feet deep. Pictures and information of the American Special Forces detonation of two trucks loaded with 1,000 pounds of Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (ANFO) compound are shown. Multiple links to Vialls’ special coverage of ‘terrorist’s’ bombings throughout the world are included at the end of his article.
http://neworleans.indymedia.org/news/2006/09/8818.php

Last edited by rodin; 23-03-2010 at 10:06 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
chimeraworld

Default nuclear-sized WITHOUT the radiation, is the key

did you read my post and watch the RADIATION FREE 'bunker buster' movie?

here (also)'s the potential of an outdoors THERMOBARIC BOMB (watch it pulverise concrete, even in the open air)...

chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote