Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 15-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #341
uprising

More BS in the Sheffield Star I've just discovered from yesterday in the 'health section'

http://m.thestar.co.uk/news/health/m...cent-1-4831152

"MORE parents in Sheffield are granting permission for their children to be given the once-controversial MMR injection, new NHS figures have shown.

The uptake rate for the vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella in 2011-12 increased to 92.4 per cent for children under two, compared with 91.3 during the previous year.

In the 1990s many parents avoided the jab after it was wrongly linked with autism."

Once controversial??....Wrongly linked??

(seems whoever wrote that either didn't read or chose to ignore my comment on the first)
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #342
lightgiver

Arrow Anthrax vaccines

Anthrax vaccines are vaccines against the infectious disease anthrax. Anthrax is caused by the spore-forming bacterium Bacillus anthracis, that most commonly occurs in wild and domestic mammals. Anthrax also occurs in humans when they are exposed to infected animals, hides, or tissue from infected animals, or when they are directly exposed to B. anthracis. Depending on the route of infection, anthrax disease can occur in three forms: cutaneous, inhalational, and rarely, gastrointestinal...
The only FDA-licensed human anthrax vaccine in the United States, Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA, trade name BioThrax), is produced by Emergent BioDefense Corporation, formerly known as BioPort Corporation in Lansing, Michigan. The parent company of Emergent BioDefense is Emergent BioSolutions of Rockville, Maryland. Both Emergent BioSolutions and Porton International Group, Ltd., Porton Down, UK, are controlled by Fuad El-Hibri.The anthrax vaccine is produced from culture filtrates of an avirulent, nonencapsulated strain known as V770-NP1-R. No living organisms are present in the vaccine. In the U.S., the principal purchasers of the vaccine are the Department of Defense and Department of Health and Human Services. Ten million doses of the vaccine have been purchased for the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile.
Concern has been raised that the Pentagon did not inform the United States Congress about more than 20,000 hospitalizations involving troops who had received the anthrax vaccine, because "hospitalizations merely followed vaccinations in time, without documented proof of a cause-and-effect relationship."Independent researchers, David and Mark Geier, published "Anthrax vaccination and joint related adverse reactions in light of biological warfare scenarios" in Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology in 2002 vol. 20 page 119. They also published "Gastrointestinal adverse reactions following anthrax vaccination" in Hepatogastroenterology in 2004 vol. 51 page 762. The Geiers found a very large and statistically significant increase in joint symptoms and gastrointestinal problems following vaccination with anthrax vaccine. These authors concluded that due to the extreme reactogenicity of anthrax vaccine, its general use in the civilian population is undesirable. The safety of the U.S. anthrax vaccine continues to be an active area of study for both government and non-government personnel, but to date no data have been found that have caused the FDA to declare the vaccine anything other than safe and effective...

Quote:
Beginning in 1998 and running for 8 years, project Omer Two tested an anthrax vaccine on 716 volunteers of the Israel Defense Forces. Adverse multi-symptom illnesses were reported by a group of the volunteers. All were denied disability by the Defense Ministry. In February 2009, a petition from the disabled volunteers to disclose a report about Omer Two was filed with the Israel's High Court against the Defense Ministry, the Israel Institute for Biological Research at Nes Tziona, the director, Avigdor Shafferman, and the IDF Medical Corps. Release of the information could support further action to provide disability compensation for the injured volunteers.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=47
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=47

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-08-2012 at 12:47 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #343
lightgiver

Arrow G w s

Gulf War syndrome (GWS) or Gulf War illness (GWI) affects veterans and civilians who were near conflicts during or downwind of a chemical weapons depot demolition, after the 1991 Gulf War. A wide range of acute and chronic symptoms have included fatigue, loss of muscle control, headaches, dizziness and loss of balance, memory problems, muscle and joint pain, indigestion, skin problems, immune system problems, and birth defects. Approximately 250,000 of the 697,000 veterans who served in the 1991 Gulf War are afflicted with enduring chronic multi-symptom illness, a condition with serious consequences.
Pyridostigmine, a nerve agent antidote and one of the implicated toxins...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...igmine.svg.png

Exposure to toxic chemicals is currently believed to be the cause of the illness. Several specific causes have been investigated, including pyridostigmine bromide (PB) nerve gas antidote (NAPP) pills, organophosphate military strength pesticides, chemical weapons, and depleted uranium. Causes which have been ruled out include post traumatic stress disorder, anthrax vaccinations, and smoke from oil well fires, though these exposures may have led to various illnesses and symptoms in a limited number of Gulf War veterans. PB or NAPP antidote pills given to protect troops from nerve agents and military strength insecticides used during deployment have currently been most closely linked to Gulf War veterans' chronic multi-symptom illness. Exposure to the destruction of the Khamisiyah weapons depot, where large quantities of Iraqi chemical munitions containing sarin and cyclosarin nerve agents was stored, is negatively correlated with motor speed. Epidemiological evidence is consistent with increased risk of birth defects in the offspring of persons exposed to depleted uranium.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=565
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=576

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-08-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #344
bellerophon

In Australia:
Quote:

A JUDGE has ordered a couple to immunise their eight-year-old daughter according to government health guidelines, in a rebuke to the homeopathic regime pursued by the mother.

But the father will shoulder the cost of doing so.

The mother had sought in a injunction in the Family Court to stop the father and his partner from immunising the child without her written permission.

She made the application after discovering that her daughter's stepmother had secretly taken the child to a medical centre to have her immunised against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, polio, HIB, measles, mumps, rubella and meningococcal C.

Previously, the mother had been arranging homeopathic vaccines.

She told the court that she adhered to a ''simple and healthy way of life'', that included eating organic food, using non-toxic cleaning products and sending the child to a Rudolph Steiner school where the toys were made from natural products such as wool, wax and silk.

Most parents at the school focused on ''building up the immune system of the child through homeopathics'', she told the court.

But when the girl was five, she contracted whooping cough, and the father and his new partner became concerned that she was not vaccinated, possibly placing their new baby at risk.

The stepmother then took her to the medical centre for a course of traditional immunisations, with the support of the child's father, but without the mother's consent or knowledge.

This upset the mother, in part because it engendered feelings of disempowerment, but also because she feared the health risks of traditional immunisation.

She told the court: ''The homeoprophylaxis regime is more than adequate for her needs, provides her with immunity against childhood diseases and does so in a far safer and more risk averse way.''

A doctor in homeopathic medicine told the court that homeopathic vaccination was safe and effective, whereas traditional vaccination had short- and long-term risks, including a link to ADHD and autism.

But Justice Bennett accepted the evidence of a doctor at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, who said there was insufficient evidence of the effectiveness of homeopathic immunisation to justify its replacement of traditional immunisation.

The links to ADHD and autism had been disproved by studies in Scandinavia, France and the United States, the doctor said.

Justice Bennett said the risks associated with traditional immunisation did not outweigh the risks of infection.

''It appears to me that the efficacy of homeopathic vaccines in preventing infectious diseases has not been adequately scientifically demonstrated,'' she said.

However, the mother has lodged an appeal.

The case is one of several before the courts that involve differing philosophies over childhood vaccination.

The Federal Magistrates Court was asked to intervene between two parents disputing whether their daughter should be immunised in 2010, resulting in an order for the child to undergo the immunisation program recommended by the federal Health Department.
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. - Pastor Neimoller
bellerophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #345
bellerophon

ISLAMABAD: Gunmen have shot dead six health workers in Pakistan at the start of a polio vaccination drive, in a spree of apparently co-ordinated attacks on the nationwide medical campaign.

Officials were forced to halt the three-day vaccination programme in Karachi after four women were shot dead in the city in less than an hour.

The assassinations follow a Taliban ban on immunisations in the tribal region of Waziristan. The militants say the ban is in protest against drone strikes and also allege that the immunisation campaign is a cover for spying.
Victim ... Rukhsana Bibi, right, grieves for her daughter, polio worker Madiha Bibi, who was shot dead in Karachi.

The four women were killed a day after a man working on a World Health Organisation project was shot dead in the city, police told reporters.

A sixth worker, also a woman, was killed on Tuesday in the north-western city of Peshawar. A police commander in Karachi, Shahid Hayat, blamed "militants who issued a fatwa against polio vaccination in the past" for the shootings. "They were fired upon by unidentified gunmen who rode away on motorcycles," he said.

Government health officials have warned that 250,000 children are at risk from polio in Waziristan if the vaccinations are not carried out.

Taliban militants allege the program is a cover for espionage, pointing to the CIA's use of a hepatitis campaign during the hunt for Osama bin Laden. A Pakistani doctor used the ruse in an attempt to extract blood from children living in Abbottabad at the suspected home of the al-Qaeda leader in order to check whether it matched the DNA of bin Laden family members.

It was not immediately clear if all the attacks on Tuesday were linked to the vaccination campaign.

Matthew Coleman, a spokesman for the United Nations Children's Fund, said some had occurred in areas notorious for gun crime, but said the situation was worrying. "We're concerned for the safety of front-line workers. They are the true heroes," he said.

An ambitious vaccination program has reduced polio infections from 350,000 cases in 1988 to 650 last year, according to World Health Organisation figures. The disease was endemic in 125 countries in 1988, but has been confined to Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria.

Telegraph, London
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. - Pastor Neimoller
bellerophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #346
bootneckband

''36 infants dead after 6 in 1 vaccine''

vactruth.com
Old 20-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #347
Dude111

Pure evil and sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #348
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellerophon View Post
ISLAMABAD: Gunmen have shot dead six health workers in Pakistan at the start of a polio vaccination drive, in a spree of apparently co-ordinated attacks on the nationwide medical campaign.

Officials were forced to halt the three-day vaccination programme in Karachi after four women were shot dead in the city in less than an hour.

The assassinations follow a Taliban ban on immunisations in the tribal region of Waziristan. The militants say the ban is in protest against drone strikes and also allege that the immunisation campaign is a cover for spying.
Victim ... Rukhsana Bibi, right, grieves for her daughter, polio worker Madiha Bibi, who was shot dead in Karachi.

The four women were killed a day after a man working on a World Health Organisation project was shot dead in the city, police told reporters.

A sixth worker, also a woman, was killed on Tuesday in the north-western city of Peshawar. A police commander in Karachi, Shahid Hayat, blamed "militants who issued a fatwa against polio vaccination in the past" for the shootings. "They were fired upon by unidentified gunmen who rode away on motorcycles," he said.

Government health officials have warned that 250,000 children are at risk from polio in Waziristan if the vaccinations are not carried out.

Taliban militants allege the program is a cover for espionage, pointing to the CIA's use of a hepatitis campaign during the hunt for Osama bin Laden. A Pakistani doctor used the ruse in an attempt to extract blood from children living in Abbottabad at the suspected home of the al-Qaeda leader in order to check whether it matched the DNA of bin Laden family members.

It was not immediately clear if all the attacks on Tuesday were linked to the vaccination campaign.

Matthew Coleman, a spokesman for the United Nations Children's Fund, said some had occurred in areas notorious for gun crime, but said the situation was worrying. "We're concerned for the safety of front-line workers. They are the true heroes," he said.

An ambitious vaccination program has reduced polio infections from 350,000 cases in 1988 to 650 last year, according to World Health Organisation figures. The disease was endemic in 125 countries in 1988, but has been confined to Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria.

Telegraph, London
This is not what I read. I read they were also attacking the workers, and vaccines because they believe their kids were being sterilized.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #349
pipsqweek21

awesome that i live where i do - cause there has been (so far) no agenda to enforce vaccination(sic) I have had 3 children (now in their late teens early 20's) grow up without any vaccinations - or antibiotics and they are highly healthly and intelligent kids. [I] have also put a stop to government health nurses coming into schools in my area and accessing information about students in order to carryout vaccinations and gather information these "health Nurses" were distributing forms to all students insisting that they must be signed and returned even if you were opting out if the vaccination ( the teachers of my kids would harass them daily about returning their forms " but you have to return them!" luckily my kids were made of tougher stuff and at ages 9, 10 and 11 would tell their teachers "NO we don't" the final eye opening situation came when I was contacted on my cell phone by the district health nurse regarding my non-return of said forms and when questioned as to how she got my cell phone number or even knew who my children were! I discovered that schools were handing over class lists and personal information - this was illegal information gathering at its prime - using teachers - hah!- also My local highschool will no longer allow district health nurses into the school to carry out their vaccination programmes due to my unending pressure and ( yay oh yay an anti- vaccination chairman of the board! whoop whoop) seriously people get a grip and stop this shit from happening - ask your doctors whether they would (or have) vaccinated their own children - if they say yes then they're either lying or unfit to be in the medical profession!

Love to all
pipsqweek21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #350
ded0dm

Default UK Parents don't have the right to say no

When Gardasil (vaccination against cervical cancer) is "offered" to 12 & 13 year old girls, it is the child who gives legal consent. According to NHS choices (irony not lost) "The decision to have the vaccine is legally your daughter's as long as she understands the issues in giving consent."

http://www.nhs.uk/Planners/vaccinati...ts-rights.aspx
ded0dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #351
jameshawkings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ded0dm View Post
When Gardasil (vaccination against cervical cancer) is "offered" to 12 & 13 year old girls, it is the child who gives legal consent. According to NHS choices (irony not lost) "The decision to have the vaccine is legally your daughter's as long as she understands the issues in giving consent."

They know the child is more easily manipulated and more trusting of authority
jameshawkings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #352
ded0dm

An update:

Despite below in some areas (possibly all but can't confirm) parents are being asked for consent & Gardasil is not being administered where consent is withheld. I suspect this is more to do with the entangled legal problem of informed consent than a signal of a sea change but it's worth knowing for anyone currently faced with this vaccination programme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ded0dm View Post

ded0dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #353
bruceallmighty

Vaccine Administration Code

Amendments to The Controlled Substances (Poisons) Regulation 2011, sub regulation 18(3) will provide authorisation for a registered health practitioner determined by the Minister, to administer vaccine without a medical order. The authorisation is conditional to the administration being in accordance the Vaccine Administration Code (PDF 313KB

http://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wc...istration+code
bruceallmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:06 AM   #354
jondoeuk
Inactive

jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #355
jondoeuk
Inactive

jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #356
elshaper
Inactive

Prof. Busby on vaccination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8HfTo5ofYY

Leaked report
GlaxoSmithKline Infrarix Hexa vaccin report

http://ddata.over-blog.com/3/27/09/7...013/confid.pdf

Pfizer / Wyeth Prevenar 13 vaccin report
http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/3/...nfidential.pdf

More on...
www.thenhf.se
www.vaccin.me
vactruth.com

Last edited by elshaper; 07-06-2014 at 09:54 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:48 AM   #357
fishin
Inactive

"Vaccines cause brain damage: the mothers know
by Jon Rappoport

September 2, 2014

www.nomorefakenews.com

I’ve spent many pages laying out how the medical cartel plays semantic games, in order to “prove” vaccines don’t cause “autism.” (See here, here and here.)

There’s a simpler conclusion.

The mothers know.

They know what happened to their children. They don’t need sophisticated analyses. They don’t need disease or disorder labels. They don’t need the very doctors who administered the vaccines turning around and lying to them.

And the lying is vicious. It’s coming out of the mouths of physicians who are indifferent to human life.

Doctors, underneath their layers and layers of hostile fakery, know the truth, too.

So does the CDC. That agency spends billions defending the indefensible.

William Thompson, the CDC whistleblower who recently admitted to gross fraud and lying, in order to exonerate the toxic MMR vaccine…he knows, too.

He knows the fraud is rampant inside the CDC. He knows it isn’t just a matter of one subset of data that was omitted in one study.

The vaccine manufacturers know, too. Long ago, they consummated a deal with the US government to forbid citizens from filing lawsuits as a result of vaccine damage. That was the whole point: vaccines inflict damage; let the federal government and the taxpayer carry the burden of financial compensation.

And the labyrinthine system through which a parent must pass, when filing a petition for compensation, is an affront to human dignity.

In that “court,” the full semantic shell game is on view."

More at:

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/20...-mothers-know/
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:19 AM   #358
oz93666

How many vaccine threads are there on this forum?

How long do we have to debate this?

Can there be anyone in doubt that taking any vaccine is an attack on your health.

People with children have a very serious responsibility. You have to protect those in your care, no matter what it takes, no matter what the risks. They're after your children, they want to brain damaged them, they worship Lucifer, it's they're offering to their dark god. No matter what it takes you have to protect your child from these scum.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #359
aronia

Post Merck developer admits vaccines contain cancer

Merck developer admits vaccines contain hidden cancer viruses derived from diseased monkeys

http://www.infowars.com/merck-develo...eased-monkeys/

LINK
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:45 PM   #360
lightgiver

Lightbulb Vaccines

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
How many vaccine threads are there on this forum?

How long do we have to debate this?..
Awareness..