Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 27-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #1
teslafire

Default 9/11: Created to be exposed?

You know how the Nuremberg trials was a bunch of BS that scapegoated the expendable and actually furthered the Nazi cause (which is the NWO cause)...well maybe they'll scapegoat Bush and Cheney and get a bunch of blue helmets in America for a regime change...

Take a look:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 08:57 AM   #2
dave52

Damn, I'm away all weekend so I won't have time to watch it - thanks for the link though, I'll post some comments next week.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 04:33 AM   #3
teslafire

Didya get a chance to watch it dave?
Old 31-10-2007, 07:40 AM   #4
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
Didya get a chance to watch it dave?
Yeah, I did. Sorry I forgot to post a comment. Yeah, I enjoyed it. I'm not sure I agree with absolutely everything in it, but yes I do believe that 9/11 was only supposed to last for a little while. I think the Truth will be fed to us in the format that suits the powers that be.

Thanks again for the link...!

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 31-10-2007, 07:58 AM   #5
teslafire

Glad you liked it. You seem to agree with the basic idea that it was manufactured with a shelf life though.

I'm not sure if i can agree with everything either, i've never checked out the financial fingerprints on my own.
Old 31-10-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
lennart

Quote:
You know how the Nuremberg trials was a bunch of BS that scapegoated the expendable and actually furthered the Nazi cause (which is the NWO cause)...well maybe they'll scapegoat Bush and Cheney and get a bunch of blue helmets in America for a regime change...

Take a look:

Yeps, a very nice movie! I opened a threath in the wrong subforum yesterday
maybe a moderator can remove it and put it here.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13069
lennart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:07 AM   #7
teslafire

Old 02-11-2007, 10:12 AM   #8
teslafire

Towards the end of this clip, the late William Cooper calls Alex Jones out as an agent meant to create a controlled revolution.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:43 AM   #9
anders lindman

Quote:

Take a look:

O boy. Damn! That video made me feel stupid. Evidently, I haven't understood all the tricks the elite have used yet. Very interesting.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:35 AM   #10
veritas2007

That video has offered answers to the niggling questions I had from 9/11.

Great find!
veritas2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #11
matrixcutter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
O boy. Damn! That video made me feel stupid. Evidently, I haven't understood all the tricks the elite have used yet. Very interesting.
Maybe you ought to consider the elite's other tricks, like getting people to believe in the Peak Oil scam. Just a thought.
matrixcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:25 PM   #12
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixcutter View Post
Maybe you ought to consider the elite's other tricks, like getting people to believe in the Peak Oil scam. Just a thought.
He he. My latest theory is that there will be no peak in oil production, but instead a plateau of oil production that will last for many years. That in combination with an increased production of alternative fuels will make sure that there will be enough energy sources for many years to come. So now I think there actually will be a more stable world economy in the future because of that rather than some peak oil problems.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:47 PM   #13
devin

great post Teslafire I've been thinking this for a while now. I'll watch that video later.
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:34 PM   #14
amadeus

Very interesting video, thanks!
amadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #15
cruise4

Could someone post a summary of the first vid please? The woman is so slow at delivering info and I'm only getting a sixteenth of the bandwidth I pay for (Virgin), that I can't view it properly.

The other two 'alledged' about Alex are so weak I'm not sure why anyone would bother to mention them.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #16
seer74

Default most certainly

it was my instinctive view as i saw the towers fall on my TV that this was an inside job, for the NWO, and that yes, the official story was meant to be (partly) debunked over time in order to AGAIN manipulate the reaction.
And yes, I see that more and more people all the time come to realize we were lied to, yet remarkably few who see the full scope of to what end.
seer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:41 PM   #17
phantom

This is a good video. I had seen it before but it was good to sit and watch it again.

Dave52 and Teslafire, can you tell me what parts of the video you are not sure you agree with.
Old 13-11-2007, 07:55 AM   #18
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
Dave52 and Teslafire, can you tell me what parts of the video you are not sure you agree with.
If I remember correctly, this is the one where it was suggested that Silverstien blabbed in order to prove to the gang that he was worthy of being accepted into their evil circle. I don't think that's correct at all. I think he blabbed because he's a useful idiot who will be one of the first up against the wall when the (controlled and manipulated) revolution comes.

The NWO needed 9/11 to instigate the collapse of America and the ushering in of the new one-world government. It was always supposed to be exposed as an inside job eventually. And in order to control that outcome, the NWO need scapegoats so that they are free to move on to the next scam, and they need agents within the Truth movement so that the direction of the revolution can be controlled.

Scary really.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 13-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #19
teslafire

The motive to make 9/11 an obvious 'false flag' is something I totally agree with. But the reasons for it is where I depart. I don't think BushCo made themselves obvious perps as an act of displaying trustworthiness to other members of a secret cabal.

I think factions of the 'NWO' are genuinely fighting each other, from their viewpoints (i.e. Bush v. Truthers led by 'lamp'). But from the next level up, looking down, it appears as a controlled chemical reaction.
Old 13-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #20
seer74

Quote:
The motive to make 9/11 an obvious 'false flag' is something I totally agree with. But the reasons for it is where I depart. I don't think BushCo made themselves obvious perps as an act of displaying trustworthiness to other members of a secret cabal.

I think factions of the 'NWO' are genuinely fighting each other, from their viewpoints (i.e. Bush v. Truthers led by 'lamp'). But from the next level up, looking down, it appears as a controlled chemical reaction.
I agree, Teslafire. Like Icke puts "gang of robbers working together... then fighting over the spoils"
rival peers of Bush & Co are useing their bungled efforts to cover their dirty work to be the ones to take the torch from them, while the REAL manipulators are useing all of them in a coordinated process.
seer74 is offline   Reply With Quote