Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 11:58 PM   #361
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Freemasonry is the antithesis to fascism. Nor do we believe we have any divine rights to govern the world or our fellow man.


But of course, you "know" they are being used.
Your entire order is infested with parasites
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 01:40 AM   #362
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Your entire order is infested with parasites
Thank you for this "enlightening" opinion.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #363
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Freemasonry is the antithesis to fascism. Nor do we believe we have any divine rights to govern the world or our fellow man.
But you take the current system as YOUR system, and you swear oaths to uphold it. It's interesting because Freemasons were well known for holding revolutionary talks in their lodges and meetings. It's really a front to keep this current system in place, but also being allowed to personally profit off the system as well. Every Mason, like the good capitalists they are, will tell you that if we don't have this current system, we'd have anarchy.

It's a great recruitment ground to get workers in who will work for this corrupt system and keep silent about it to death and it's also drilled into to them that if they were to ever break the silence what would happen to them. Grown men don't take these oaths lightly. In the bottom lodges it's a big joke, as the Masons here pretty well attest to. They can't imagine anyone carving them open with a knife and ripping out their intestines, and slinging them over their shoulder and all that kind of stuff. They can't imagine it, because we know full well, at their bottom level it will never get that extreme anyway, but Albert Pike said the lower members are there to give the public a good image.

You won't pull the wool over our eyes. We have done our homework, and we know what it's about, what's really behind it.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #364
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb White Windsor



Windsor fava beans an ingredient in White Windsor soup..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=284997&page=3Hello. What's a nice girl like you doing with an old cow?..I'm taking her to the bull..Well couldn't your father do that?.No it must the the bull..My name's Muggins.. That doesn't surprise me... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=16
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #365
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
But you take the current system as YOUR system, and you swear oaths to uphold it.
What "current system"? Government? No, I've sworn no oath to uphold it.

Quote:
It's interesting because Freemasons were well known for holding revolutionary talks in their lodges and meetings.
In the 18th century, many, not just Masons, were talking about revolution to rid themselves of tyrannical governments.

Quote:
It's really a front to keep this current system in place, but also being allowed to personally profit off the system as well.


Quote:
Every Mason, like the good capitalists they are, will tell you that if we don't have this current system, we'd have anarchy.
So you're against the free market?

What system would you have in place? What would you do if you were in charge?

Quote:
It's a great recruitment ground to get workers in who will work for this corrupt system and keep silent about it to death and it's also drilled into to them that if they were to ever break the silence what would happen to them.
This doesn't happen in Freemasonry.

Quote:
In the bottom lodges it's a big joke, as the Masons here pretty well attest to.
Who here has called them a "big joke"? I take my obligations, vows, and oaths very serious, but I also realize that no physical will actually come to me if I violate them, only expulsion, but my soul, my honor, and my inegrity would be in jeopardy.

Quote:
They can't imagine it, because we know full well, at their bottom level it will never get that extreme anyway, but Albert Pike said the lower members are there to give the public a good image.
You know nothing of Freemasonry.

Quote:
You won't pull the wool over our eyes. We have done our homework, and we know what it's about, what's really behind it.
This had me laughing pretty good.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #366
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
What "current system"? Government? No, I've sworn no oath to uphold it.
It's a Freemasonic system. That's the one interlinking web between it all. Even the triads in China, the Mafia, etc. All the religions, creeds, right from the top of the federal level. At the United Nations level, you will find a fraternity of Masons there. Freemasonry is really the common bond throughout the entire planet. Of course, it's the low Masons who don't know much at all but are sworn to uphold this system. No matter what happens, they will uphold it. That's what a base is for. The base with the 'all seeing eye' and even on their dollar and the Great Seal, which is the reverse side of the Great Seal, of two sides of it like the Janus character. It's planted in a wilderness. That's what it symbolizes, the parched wilderness. The wilderness of ignorance, the profane, the public and how they are risen above the public. It dominates the public and so the intellect - the light, and the intelligentsia have been given the right to dominate the lessers.


Quote:
So you're against the free market?

What system would you have in place? What would you do if you were in charge?
Well it was the top capitalists that funded communism, so it's a rigged system anyway. If anything, true free market competition would be utterly ruthless and if they don't want someone to rise to the top, you are not going to get up there, no matter what you've been told in school and no matter how hard you chase that rainbow, or run after that carrot, it ain't gonna be yours. You see, once you bring in money, money from its beginning is a con. It's not barter anymore, and that's the con. It's a third party who then starts off the right kind of way, okay we'll put this value on one sack of oatmeal equals something and we'll give you this token. Money is just a token, essentially. But then the third party starts to want a certain amount back for his expertise, and next thing you know, you have a stock market on the go. and then you've got the Metals Bank, Exchange Bank of London, that decides the price of all metals, across the whole world. You know, Rothschild can just stick his finger out of the window and say, okay it's going to be this today. And what can you do about it? So built-corruption is inherent in money in the first place.

So, you see, it doesn't matter how much you libertarians bleat on about your boy Ron Paul ending the Fed, and free market capitalism, opting out of NAFTA, and all the rest of it. It won't make a blind bit of difference if the same players are still at the top.

Quote:
Who here has called them a "big joke"? I take my obligations, vows, and oaths very serious, but I also realize that no physical will actually come to me if I violate them, only expulsion, but my soul, my honor, and my inegrity would be in jeopardy.
Because whenever you point out what goes on higher up in your institution, the Masons, the lower ones because they know nothing, will just laugh it off as a bit of a joke, a bit of nonsense. They could never imagine the stuff that the psychopaths above get up to, so they'll just laugh it off as ludicrous.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #367
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
It's a Freemasonic system. That's the one interlinking web between it all.
This is an opinion and nothing more than pure scapegoating.

Quote:
At the United Nations level, you will find a fraternity of Masons there. Freemasonry is really the common bond throughout the entire planet.
I doubt you can name anyone who is actually a Mason and involved with the UN. Even if all the members were somehow Masons (statistically impossible), you're assuming correlation is causation, which is a logical fallacy.



I do love how conspiracy theorists and anti-Masons claim, as a fraternity, we're dying out and dwindling in numbers and yet are somehow involved everywhere.

Quote:
Of course, it's the low Masons who don't know much at all but are sworn to uphold this system.
This is both ignorant and false. Nice hubris though.

You still didn't answer my question: What system would you have in place? What would you do if you were in charge? You bitch and moan about the problem, but you don't seem to have any solution to the problem.

Quote:
Because whenever you point out what goes on higher up in your institution, the Masons, the lower ones because they know nothing, will just laugh it off as a bit of a joke, a bit of nonsense. They could never imagine the stuff that the psychopaths above get up to, so they'll just laugh it off as ludicrous.
This is the dumbest argument of anti-Masons. Somehow they know what actual members don't; it all reeks of the need for attention and the need to think they are in the know without having done any work for it. It's hubris. It's arrogance. It's illogical. It's stupidity at the highest level.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #368
damagedbrainn
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,084
Likes: 28 (20 Posts)
Default

Goddamn man, how many threads like this does this forum need?
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #369
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I do love how conspiracy theorists and anti-Masons claim, as a fraternity, we're dying out and dwindling in numbers and yet are somehow involved everywhere.
It's because Freemasonry was the revolutionary arm that for centuries have pushed to bring in this New World Order across the world. And they were a front for the even bigger ones that have been around for a lot longer. 'Conspiracy theorist' is just a term authorized and pushed down from the media and those above, by the way. So anyone who tells you the facts and the history behind this is automatically lumped in as a 'conspiracy theorist', along with the guy who believes 3 legged transsexuals are running the world bank system, or giant pink aliens live in the Unesco building. That's counter intelligence.


Quote:
This is the dumbest argument of anti-Masons. Somehow they know what actual members don't; it all reeks of the need for attention and the need to think they are in the know without having done any work for it. It's hubris. It's arrogance. It's illogical. It's stupidity at the highest level.
Well, we can't be held responsible for those Masons who remain ignorant to what they are involved in. There are men with a modicum of honor, who have left once they realised what it was all about, that it wasn't just a self-improvement society. Others are happy to remain ignorant and take their freebies.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #370
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
It's because Freemasonry was the revolutionary arm that for centuries have pushed to bring in this New World Order across the world.
If you think so.

Quote:
Well, we can't be held responsible for those Masons who remain ignorant to what they are involved in.
Well, I'm not ignorant and I still say you are full of crap and lies.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #371
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
It's because Freemasonry was the revolutionary arm that for centuries have pushed to bring in this New World Order across the world. And they were a front for the even bigger ones that have been around for a lot longer. 'Conspiracy theorist' is just a term authorized and pushed down from the media and those above, by the way. So anyone who tells you the facts and the history behind this is automatically lumped in as a 'conspiracy theorist', along with the guy who believes 3 legged transsexuals are running the world bank system, or giant pink aliens live in the Unesco building. That's counter intelligence.

Well, we can't be held responsible for those Masons who remain ignorant to what they are involved in. There are men with a modicum of honor, who have left once they realised what it was all about, that it wasn't just a self-improvement society. Others are happy to remain ignorant and take their freebies.
All wars are only after one thing, resources, no matter who does the real work, and remember, all monasteries build themselves, this is why Henry tore off their roofs to prevent them from keeping their wealth, which was far more than his own.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 07:41 PM   #372
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post the jesuit order is the eye at the top of the pyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
The Queen is the Head Mason, Top Dawg, Lord of Man.

She controls the beast, the financial/banking system.

The Queen is the eye at the top of the pyramid.
the jesuit order is the eye at the top of the pyramid.

The Jesuit Order's Knights Templar Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQHL7fSBnM

Published on Jul 27, 2014

The Jesuit order was founded based upon Aragon Templarism The Hasjassins and The Fransciscan order

Freemasonry has Knights Templar orginins , no wonder The Jesuit General controls all High level Freemasonry when the degrees of Freemasonry were designed by a Jesuit from Cleremont college in paris together with Jesuit coadjutor Frederick the (no so) Great later perfected by The Pope of Freemasonry Jesuit coadjutor Albert Pike.
The Jesuit Order was founded in Paris in Mont Martre in 1534 by Spanish "Noble Man" Ignatius Loyola together with Pierre Fabre and Papal Nobility Francis Borgia who financed Ignatius Loyola.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #373
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
the jesuit order is the eye at the top of the pyramid.


Quote:
The Jesuit Order's Knights Templar Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQHL7fSBnM

Published on Jul 27, 2014

The Jesuit order was founded based upon Aragon Templarism The Hasjassins and The Fransciscan order

Freemasonry has Knights Templar orginins , no wonder The Jesuit General controls all High level Freemasonry when the degrees of Freemasonry were designed by a Jesuit from Cleremont college in paris together with Jesuit coadjutor Frederick the (no so) Great later perfected by The Pope of Freemasonry Jesuit coadjutor Albert Pike.
The Jesuit Order was founded in Paris in Mont Martre in 1534 by Spanish "Noble Man" Ignatius Loyola together with Pierre Fabre and Papal Nobility Francis Borgia who financed Ignatius Loyola.
That's a nice theory.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #374
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
the jesuit order is the eye at the top of the pyramid.

The Jesuit Order's Knights Templar Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQHL7fSBnM

Published on Jul 27, 2014

The Jesuit order was founded based upon Aragon Templarism The Hasjassins and The Fransciscan order

Freemasonry has Knights Templar orginins , no wonder The Jesuit General controls all High level Freemasonry when the degrees of Freemasonry were designed by a Jesuit from Cleremont college in paris together with Jesuit coadjutor Frederick the (no so) Great later perfected by The Pope of Freemasonry Jesuit coadjutor Albert Pike.
The Jesuit Order was founded in Paris in Mont Martre in 1534 by Spanish "Noble Man" Ignatius Loyola together with Pierre Fabre and Papal Nobility Francis Borgia who financed Ignatius Loyola.
First one has to remember that the words Naos, Templum, Tempus and Templar are all and one the same, not divine but legal or law makers/making.

Their order was first instituted by the kings of Teos at Pergamos, only one of many Temples or Tamon's, built as an astronomical observatories but disguised as a house of law.

Templar is the law seen through the eyes of those who think themselves gods over mankind, sealed by Julius into a physical realm.

Now see the glass window at 5.50 minutes, here we have the same sun worship and symbolism, with the two pillars of the Sun/Hercules behind "Boaz and Jachin", with the two crosses or crossing points at their bases which is annually made by the sun on 21 March and 23 September. Behind the figure is the same Royal arch of masonry.

Their red cross the sun itself on all four points of light openings and closing.

The Sumerian fish depictions at 8.20 are very poor fakes of what were actually navigators with wings, the pine cone in his hand is the seat of the knowledge of how nature works. Like all pine cones throughout history these were the universities for the same knowledge, today the Erotic Gherkin is the same, a temple of law within the city of Londoncaster/London or Lunnun for short.

Got bored after that.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #375
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
All wars are only after one thing, resources, no matter who does the real work, and remember, all monasteries build themselves, this is why Henry tore off their roofs to prevent them from keeping their wealth, which was far more than his own.
Yes. Behind the scenes, as I'm sure you'll know, big corporations are profiting hugely from these wars as they plunder the resources from these countries. The new powerful system is really corporations. It's essentially a feudal system of corporations, and they're using what's left of the nation-states to get what they want. People have to remember that this elitist system has been passed down for hundreds if not thousands of years. They work through secret societies, infiltrating governments and religions and using Freemasonry around the world as their tool.

The lower degrees, the Masons stumbling in and out of the local lodge, really don't have a clue what's happening, and they provide a great cover for those at the top and the plan of one government and one religion through war and genocide.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #376
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
The lower degrees, the Masons stumbling in and out of the local lodge, really don't have a clue what's happening, and they provide a great cover for those at the top and the plan of one government and one religion through war and genocide.
As a Mason who is in more groups than you know about, I can say those "stumbling out" are still much more knowledgable than you about actual Freemasonry, not the nonsense you talk about constantly (most of which you just make up). Thank you for this scapegoating and pathetic fear-mongering.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #377
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
As a Mason who is in more groups than you know about, I can say those "stumbling out" are still much more knowledgable than you about actual Freemasonry, not the nonsense you talk about constantly (most of which you just make up). Thank you for this scapegoating and pathetic fear-mongering.
And yet Albert Pike himself said, he was the great pope of Freemasonry, he said that the lower orders really know nothing, they only THINK they know. The high religion of Freemasonry, not the lower orders, the higher ups including the noble orders, they essentially believe very much the same things as Hinduism does.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 03:23 PM   #378
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Yes. Behind the scenes, as I'm sure you'll know, big corporations are profiting hugely from these wars as they plunder the resources from these countries. The new powerful system is really corporations. It's essentially a feudal system of corporations, and they're using what's left of the nation-states to get what they want. People have to remember that this elitist system has been passed down for hundreds if not thousands of years. They work through secret societies, infiltrating governments and religions and using Freemasonry around the world as their tool.

The lower degrees, the Masons stumbling in and out of the local lodge, really don't have a clue what's happening, and they provide a great cover for those at the top and the plan of one government and one religion through war and genocide.
The "Salt Water in The Blood of The Nation/s" scenario is prevalent within all religious fraternities, secret societies and other yet to be discovered organisations, this is what I personally think is what is preventing a common philosophy from taking route.

No single organisation has yet been developed to rule entirely unchallenged, yet we know they are out there by the destruction and confusion they leave in their wake, but we are learning at an accelerated rate today and many doors are beginning to open.

But lest we see the ones that are also being closed we will miss the finer points of who and why, to run and hide in plain sight who will simply lie low and then return at a later date, to decimate those they infiltrate.

The child abuse model is only one that these entities have promulgated to slow down the progresses gained earlier, they are within and unseen, for now.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #379
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
And yet Albert Pike himself said, he was the great pope of Freemasonry, he said that the lower orders really know nothing, they only THINK they know. The high religion of Freemasonry, not the lower orders, the higher ups including the noble orders, they essentially believe very much the same things as Hinduism does.
Pike was another pawn on the black and white, when these people begin sharing their ideas in such ways it shows them in a completely different light, by saying they think they know is admitting they could be right.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 03:31 PM   #380
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
And yet Albert Pike himself said, he was the great pope of Freemasonry, he said that the lower orders really know nothing, they only THINK they know. The high religion of Freemasonry, not the lower orders, the higher ups including the noble orders, they essentially believe very much the same things as Hinduism does.


__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.