Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
forumreader

Exclamation february 22 2010 = D-day

(All info extracted from here: http://thecomingepiphany.com/BookArt...DollarCode.pdf)

Read the info on the website first and then comment

----------------------------------
By William Frederick

The time of the clock on back of the $100 dollar bill, As you can clearly see the time reads 2:22.

19.47 x 12.12 yrs = 235.9764 yrs = 235 yrs and 356 days
December 31, 1776 + 235 yrs and 356 days = December 21, 2012
19.47 x 12 yrs = 233.64 yrs = 233 yrs and 233 days
July 4, 1776 + 233 yrs and 233 days = February 22, 2010

Here are some facts regarding the President and congress that I found relating to 222.

Barack Obama is, of course, the 44th President, which is 2 x 22. The current
Congress in session is also the 111th Congress, and each Congressional session runs for 2 years. (2 x 111=222.) We are currently in the year 2009, which is when the 111th Congress and 44th President were seated. If we go back 222 years we come to 1787. The United States Constitution was adopted on September 17th, 1787. The Constitution ratified in 1787 was signed in Independence Hall.

1. 2/22/2010 is 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day from President Obama’s Inauguration day on 1/20/2009 (exclusive). This makes another 111.

2. The front of the dollar bill has an omega surrounding the picture of George Washington. Omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet and can stand for the end. George Washington was born on 2/22/1732. Is this another clue that the end will come on 2/22/2010 which aligns with the month and day of George Washington’s birthday?

3. If we take the 12 and 12.12 from above used in the date calculations and
divide those three 12s by 666—12/6, 12/6, 12/6— you arrive at 222.

4. I measured the diameter of the seal on the dollar bill including the white circle to be 1 3/16 inches. Thus the calculated area of each part of the seal on the dollar bill is 1.11. Adding both together we arrive at 2.22.

5. The calculated circumference of each seal is 3.73 inches, both together add up to 7.46, adding 12 to it we arrive at 19.46. If we take 60 minutes and multiply it by .33 (33 is the highest degree in masonry) we get 19.8 minutes = 19 minutes 48 seconds. The average of those two numbers is 19.47

6. If you draw lines from the middle of the seal on the left or right to a point just below the dots in the fancy design, the lines are approximately at 19.47
degrees from the horizontal. If you take the seal on the right and draw lines
from the middle of the seal to the tip of the bird’s wings the lines are
approximately at 33 degrees.

7. If you rotate the pyramid part of the seal 180 degrees and superimpose a sundial on it then the 19.47-degree line at the top equals a time of 2:2212.

Is all this just coincidence or was it designed? The odds that the day that is one year, one month, and one day past inauguration day would coincide with the date encoded in the pyramid, the time on the $100 dollar bill, George Washington’s birthday, the area of both seals, the three multiplying numbers divided by three sixes to equal 222, and the sundial

Here are some other interesting facts; there are 5 instances of 222 related to the dollar bill; the encoded date 2/22/2010, George Washington’s birthday, the area of both halves of the seal, the three twelves divided by three sixes and the sun dial. 5 x 222 = 1110. In The Coming Epiphany I mention that 1776 = 1110 + 666, where 1110 is the day of the 70th week that the antichrist is to come on the scene. Also there are some interesting
numerics associated with 222; 222 x 8 = 1776. And 222 days is equal to 5328 hours = 3 x 1776 hours = 8 x 666 hours = 24 x 222 hours = 48 x 111 hours. And sin 19.47 (.333) x 666 = 222.

The Collapse

In light of all the information presented above I believe that the United States is headed for troubled waters and that its appointed destiny of destruction is almost upon her; 2/22/2010, and 12/21/2012 bear watching, with 2/22/2010 being the most prominent in relation to the United States. Before we discuss what might be in store for the United States and how her destruction will unfold I would like to mention another possibility regarding 2/22/2010. We know that Illuminati communicate information through Hollywood movies and in the movie National Treasure the time on the back of the hundred dollar bill, 2:22 is featured. But in the movie 2:22 was actually 3:22 because of Daylight Savings Time. Could this possibly be a clue that the Illuminati have moved the date of destruction to a month or a year later than 2/22/2010? We will have to wait and see. When the destruction does occur what might we be in store for the United States in the near future? We briefly speculated above, but let’s ponder these things more intently.
First let me call your attention to some recent news articles.

Is this the way the plan will unfold? We will have to wait and see but we know that the illuminati plan calls for the United States as the mythical Phoenix bird, to be destroyed and then resurrected in a greater more glorious form. Their plan also tells us that the United States is supposed to be a part of the North American Union with Canada and Mexico and will have a new currency. I believe that the planned destruction of the United States will be the catalyst to bring this about. Look at this crop circle depicting a burning
phoenix discovered in June 2009 in the U.K., which I believe is of demonic/ufo origin. Is this a sign that the phoenix will burn soon?
forumreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
el jefe

In for 2/23/10
el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumreader View Post
Is this the way the plan will unfold? We will have to wait and see but we know that the illuminati plan calls for the United States as the mythical Phoenix bird, to be destroyed and then resurrected in a greater more glorious form. Their plan also tells us that the United States is supposed to be a part of the North American Union with Canada and Mexico and will have a new currency. I believe that the planned destruction of the United States will be the catalyst to bring this about. Look at this crop circle depicting a burning
phoenix discovered in June 2009 in the U.K., which I believe is of demonic/ufo origin. Is this a sign that the phoenix will burn soon?
interesting. here's a poem i wrote about 6 years ago and posted on this site under my firts forum account:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=135

The Phoenix's Ashes

by TurquoiseFire777

I can't stand these emotions anymore
shattered across
the passions that's wasted
provenance twisted
leave me alone 'till the phoenix rises

From here to there is nowhere
pointless interactions, selfishness abounds
this space a no place
God damned,
It's not around
brought where the shadows are seen

Misguided intentions, we circle in darkness
believe the Awakening like a fairy tale cliche
there lies the dressings of the pithly wounded
below the scroll of promises unkept,
curtains drawn
the nightfall is blinding

Swords piercing her extant mind
validity eluding
reality excluding
vibrational serf of nefarious consequence
deception absolute

Aching existance
Supreme being's terminal circus
immersed in transient compassion
each lifetime a jest,
innoxious skin engulfed in lashes
fallen across the phoenix's ashes
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
michael christopher

*head explodes*

(You're a regular Jeff Goldblum. Guess we'll know come 2/23 that your claims failed to pan out. I'll make sure to top the thread.)

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #5
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumreader View Post
(All info extracted from here: http://thecomingepiphany.com/BookArt...DollarCode.pdf)

Read the info on the website first and then comment

----------------------------------
By William Frederick

The time of the clock on back of the $100 dollar bill, As you can clearly see the time reads 2:22.

19.47 x 12.12 yrs = 235.9764 yrs = 235 yrs and 356 days
December 31, 1776 + 235 yrs and 356 days = December 21, 2012
19.47 x 12 yrs = 233.64 yrs = 233 yrs and 233 days
July 4, 1776 + 233 yrs and 233 days = February 22, 2010

Here are some facts regarding the President and congress that I found relating to 222.

Barack Obama is, of course, the 44th President, which is 2 x 22. The current
Congress in session is also the 111th Congress, and each Congressional session runs for 2 years. (2 x 111=222.) We are currently in the year 2009, which is when the 111th Congress and 44th President were seated. If we go back 222 years we come to 1787. The United States Constitution was adopted on September 17th, 1787. The Constitution ratified in 1787 was signed in Independence Hall.

1. 2/22/2010 is 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day from President Obama’s Inauguration day on 1/20/2009 (exclusive). This makes another 111.

2. The front of the dollar bill has an omega surrounding the picture of George Washington. Omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet and can stand for the end. George Washington was born on 2/22/1732. Is this another clue that the end will come on 2/22/2010 which aligns with the month and day of George Washington’s birthday?

3. If we take the 12 and 12.12 from above used in the date calculations and
divide those three 12s by 666—12/6, 12/6, 12/6— you arrive at 222.

4. I measured the diameter of the seal on the dollar bill including the white circle to be 1 3/16 inches. Thus the calculated area of each part of the seal on the dollar bill is 1.11. Adding both together we arrive at 2.22.

5. The calculated circumference of each seal is 3.73 inches, both together add up to 7.46, adding 12 to it we arrive at 19.46. If we take 60 minutes and multiply it by .33 (33 is the highest degree in masonry) we get 19.8 minutes = 19 minutes 48 seconds. The average of those two numbers is 19.47

6. If you draw lines from the middle of the seal on the left or right to a point just below the dots in the fancy design, the lines are approximately at 19.47
degrees from the horizontal. If you take the seal on the right and draw lines
from the middle of the seal to the tip of the bird’s wings the lines are
approximately at 33 degrees.

7. If you rotate the pyramid part of the seal 180 degrees and superimpose a sundial on it then the 19.47-degree line at the top equals a time of 2:2212.

Is all this just coincidence or was it designed? The odds that the day that is one year, one month, and one day past inauguration day would coincide with the date encoded in the pyramid, the time on the $100 dollar bill, George Washington’s birthday, the area of both seals, the three multiplying numbers divided by three sixes to equal 222, and the sundial

Here are some other interesting facts; there are 5 instances of 222 related to the dollar bill; the encoded date 2/22/2010, George Washington’s birthday, the area of both halves of the seal, the three twelves divided by three sixes and the sun dial. 5 x 222 = 1110. In The Coming Epiphany I mention that 1776 = 1110 + 666, where 1110 is the day of the 70th week that the antichrist is to come on the scene. Also there are some interesting
numerics associated with 222; 222 x 8 = 1776. And 222 days is equal to 5328 hours = 3 x 1776 hours = 8 x 666 hours = 24 x 222 hours = 48 x 111 hours. And sin 19.47 (.333) x 666 = 222.

The Collapse

In light of all the information presented above I believe that the United States is headed for troubled waters and that its appointed destiny of destruction is almost upon her; 2/22/2010, and 12/21/2012 bear watching, with 2/22/2010 being the most prominent in relation to the United States. Before we discuss what might be in store for the United States and how her destruction will unfold I would like to mention another possibility regarding 2/22/2010. We know that Illuminati communicate information through Hollywood movies and in the movie National Treasure the time on the back of the hundred dollar bill, 2:22 is featured. But in the movie 2:22 was actually 3:22 because of Daylight Savings Time. Could this possibly be a clue that the Illuminati have moved the date of destruction to a month or a year later than 2/22/2010? We will have to wait and see. When the destruction does occur what might we be in store for the United States in the near future? We briefly speculated above, but let’s ponder these things more intently.
First let me call your attention to some recent news articles.

We'll see. So far predictions like this have a 100% fail rate.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:00 AM   #6
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
You know, I think it might literally be 100% fail rate. I don't think I've ever seen one prediction like this EVER come true. Yet people still expect them to happen.

grace society

Last edited by michael christopher; 17-02-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 17-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
innerlight

Quote:
agreed, but still amazing some of the analytical work put in by some obviously intriguing minds! now, I did hear a self proclaimed messianic Jewish prophet talk of major destruction on September 11th in the New Babylon, but his prediction was for 1999. He also predicted the Chinese would invade America shortly thereafter.............if someone has a decent bit of mathematical/historical research invested into a prediction, i'll listen with guarded curiosity...if presented in the manner of an Alex Jones, however, my mind tends to hit the ignore button....

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #8
ex_anser_ovo

I read that people are not entirely sure what time the clock says.
I think without seeing the original plate magnified, a lot is left to the imagination.
The clock could be saying 4:10, which some people say could mean the 100th day of the year. And since it is a $100 dollar bill, who knows if that is all it was about.

Last edited by ex_anser_ovo; 17-02-2010 at 01:13 AM.
ex_anser_ovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #9
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
You know, I think it might literally be 100% fail rate. I don't think I've ever seen one prediction like this EVER come true. Yet people still expect them to happen.
I guess its simply a fascination with neat interplays between numbers. I admit I find them interesting, but for every conspiracy generated through a known interplay like the OPs put forth, theres probably 10,000 other slightly relevant interplays just like this one that no one knows about / hasnt spent enough sleepless nights obsessing over to discover yet.

Plus the whole "the Illuminati are required to give their enemies clues, hence self sabotage themselves because blah blah blah" Illuminati code of honor thing... Im just not buying it. Thus these neat little number tricks are only that... neat number tricks.

Old 17-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #10
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
In for 2/23/10
Same here
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #11
michael christopher

Quote:
I guess its simply a fascination with neat interplays between numbers. I admit I find them interesting, but for every conspiracy generated through a known interplay like the OPs put forth, theres probably 10,000 other slightly relevant interplays just like this one that no one knows about / hasnt spent enough sleepless nights obsessing over to discover yet.

Plus the whole "the Illuminati are required to give their enemies clues, hence self sabotage themselves because blah blah blah" Illuminati code of honor thing... Im just not buying it. Thus these neat little number tricks are only that... neat number tricks.
It's interesting to explore the psychology that allows people to believe in things beyond the shadow of a doubt that literally have no evidence of existence whatsoever. I wish people would stop and take a step back and think before they post things like this "What if I'm wrong?" Why is it that no one stops and thinks after getting something so horribly wrong that perhaps they've gone off the rails a bit?

I've got money that says the guy who made this OP will be up to the same shenanigans again next time he catches onto some number trail in spite of the fact that his claims in this post will never happen.

It's like seeing the same people say "THE ECONOMIC CRASH IS THIS YEAR!" at the beginning of every year. Does it not matter to be wrong anymore? Will nothing dissuade people from wasting their time and resources creating fake problems to worry about?

grace society

Last edited by michael christopher; 17-02-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 17-02-2010, 03:49 AM   #12
ekim

I jokingly referred to this date in another thread, "2010 the next 9/11?", I would hate to be right.
Old 17-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #13
nelletuorg7

Exclamation

I think most people are so fed up with the state of this planet and all the negativety and ongoing threats by the PTB on every level imaginable, that sometimes end times scenario's could put an (unconscious) end to all the emotional bull...t!

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #14
measle_weasel

OMG only two more days until THE END!

Last edited by measle_weasel; 20-02-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 20-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #15
cafetimes1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex_anser_ovo View Post
I read that people are not entirely sure what time the clock says.
I think without seeing the original plate magnified, a lot is left to the imagination.
The clock could be saying 4:10, which some people say could mean the 100th day of the year. And since it is a $100 dollar bill, who knows if that is all it was about.
Good point.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #16
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Default More relevance

Maybe this has more relevance. Look at the deeper meaning, its one o clock

entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #17
measle_weasel

Are we all dead yet?

Old 22-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #18
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Default Times ticking

Tick tock
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #19
decim

Good job they printed their plans on dollar bills & the power of origami have shown us the way, else we'd never of known...have I still got time to leggit down the offy?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #20
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
You know, I think it might literally be 100% fail rate.
It is.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote