Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Leah Sublime by 'Aleister Crowley'

Leah Sublime by 'Aleister Crowley'


Ra-Hoor-Khuit Network's
Magickal Library

Leah Sublime

Leah Sublime,
Goddess above me!
Snake of the slime
Alostrael, love me!
Our master, the devil
Prospers the revel.
Tread with your foot
My heart til it hurt!
Tread on it, put
The smear of your dirt
On my love, on my shame
Scribble your name!
Straddle your Beast
My Masterful Bitch
With the thighs of you greased
With the Sweat of your Itch!
Spit on me, scarlet
Mouth of my harlot!
Now from your wide
Raw ****, the abyss,
Spend spouting the tide
Of your sizzling piss
In my mouth; oh my Whore
Let it pour, let it pour!
You stale like a mare
And fart as you stale;
Through straggled wet hair
You spout like a whale.
Splash the manure
And piss from the sewer.
Down to me quick
With your tooth on my lip
And your hand on my prick
With feverish grip
My life as it drinks—
How your breath stinks!
Your hand, oh unclean
Your hand that has wasted
Your love, in obscene
Black masses, that tasted
Your soul, it’s your hand!
Feel my prick stand!
Your life times from lewd
Little girl, to mature
Worn whore that has chewed
Your own pile of manure.
Your hand was the key to—
And now your frig me, too!
Rub all the much
Of your **** on me, Leah
****, let me suck
All your glued gonorrhea!
**** without end!
Amen! til you spend!
****! you have harboured
All dirt and disease
In your slimy unbarbered
Loose hole, with its cheese
And its monthlies, and pox
You chewer of cocks!
****, you have sucked
Up pricks, you squirted
Out foetuses, fucked
Til bastards you blurted
Out into space—
Spend on my face!
Rub all your gleet away!
Envenom the arrow.
May your pox eat away
Me to the marrow.
**** you have got me;
I love you to rot me!
Spend again, lash me!
Leah, one spasm
Scream to splash me.
Slime of the chasm
Choke me with spilth
Of your sow-belly’s filth.
Stab your demonical
Smile to my brain!
Soak me in cognac
**** and cocaine;
Sprawl on me! Sit
On my mouth, Leah, shit!
Shit on me, slut!
Creamy the curds
That drip from your gut!
Greasy the turds!
Dribble your dung
On the tip of my tongue!
Churn on me, Leah!
Twist on your thighs!
Smear diarrhoea
Into my eyes!
Splutter out shit
From the bottemless pit.
Turn to me, chew it
With me, Leah, whore!
Vomit it, spew it
And lick it once more.
We can make lust
Drunk on disgust.
Splay out your gut,
Your ass hole, my lover!
You buggering slut,
I know where to shove her!
There she goes, plumb
Up the foul Bitch’s bum!
Sackful of skin
And bone, as I speak
I’ll bugger your grin
Into a shriek.
Bugger you, slut
Bugger your gut!
Wriggle, you hog!
Wrench at the pin!
Wrench at it, drag
It half out, suck it in!
Scream, you hog dirt, you!
I want it to hurt you!
Beast-Lioness, squirt
From your Cocksucker’s hole!
Belch out the dirt
From your Syphillis soul.
Splutter foul words
Through your supper of turds!
May the Devil our lord, your
Soul scribble over
With sayings of ordure!
Call me your lover!
Slave of the gut
Of the arse of a slut!
Call me your sewer
Of spilth and snot
Your fart-sniffer, chewer
Of the shit in your slot.
Call me that as you rave
In the rape of your slave.
Fuck! Shit! Let me come
Alostrael—Fuck!
I’ve spent in your bum.
Shit! Give me the muck
From my whore’s arse, slick
Dirt of my prick!
Eat it, you sow!
I’m your dog, fuck, shit!
Swallow it now!
Rest for a bit!
Satan, you gave
A crown to a slave.
I am your fate, on
Your belly, above you.
I swear it by Satan
Leah, I love you.
I’m going insane
Do it again!


'Aleister Crowley'
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #2
luciferhorus
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glastonbury, UK
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default



Babalon and the Virgin Mary.


"Babalon is referred to as the Scarlet Woman, the Great Mother, and the Mother of Abominations. Her godform is that of a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal. Her consort is Chaos, the “Father of Life” and the male form of the Creative Principle. Babalon is often described as being girt with a sword and riding the Beast, with whom Aleister Crowley personally identified. As Aleister Crowley wrote, “She rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon” (Book of Thoth). In a more general sense, Babalon represents the liberated woman and the full expression of the sexual impulse."

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Babalon

Sexual Morality as defined by the proponents of the sins of restriction and sexual repression.

It seems that there are those obsessed with "sexual morality" on this forum who take offense at Crowley's views on sexuality and his erotic prose.

In Christianity the archetypal ideal woman is a sexually repressed (monogamous) sex slave (a married woman) whose virtue and "purity" are defined by her "restriction;" the world is full of such repressed female sex slaves whose duty it is to serve one male who generally throughout history and in the Islamic world today, has purchased her from her father.

"Marraige" is essentially a remnant of the age of slavery, where a male purchased a female; the female thus became the male's private property and if she was unfaithful to him, she could be executed.

Just as an economic slavemaster or a beneficiary of slavery can be expected to defend the system of slavery, we can expect the paternalistic (male supremacist) male to defend this particular form of slavery (i.e., marraige) where the passive / submissive, mongamous, obedient sex slave is considered a role model.

Babalon is on the other hand the ideal archetypal female of the New Aeon; she is a high priestess of eroticism; she is not a sex slave who is the property of one man; on the contrary she represents the sexually liberated woman. This type of woman has of course been scorned throughout history by the proponents of slavery, paternalism and the sins of restriction; she is a whore, a loose woman; she is defined by terms such as filthy, dirty, disgusting, obscene; all terms which simply reveal a fear and loathing of the natural world and of God's Creation; it is such a mind which is a product of sexual repression, but which scorns a sexually liberated woman.


Lux


luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Prose

who is taking offence just introducing his poetry.

Prose not one of your traits eh lucy.

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-02-2010 at 11:20 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
thelonious
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,054
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've never been a fan of AC's poetry. I'm not bothered by the fact that it's often outrageous, it's just sort of boring. Even though he fancied himself a great poet, he was a much better writer of prose, and occult scholar.
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Explanation

any of you other experts on crowley out there care to give us a explanation of the poem.

Leah Sublime by 'Aleister Crowley'

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-02-2010 at 06:18 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
torus
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,713
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Alas, alas, I've lost my wits! praying to a god that pisses and shits!

consult Ernest Becker's The Denial of Death for an insightful essay on anality and anal eroticism.

Last edited by torus; 17-02-2010 at 07:54 PM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:17 AM   #7
1977
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,607
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Come my love, & let us dance
To the Moon and Sirius!
Let's dance, put on your red shoes and dance the blues
Let's dance, to the song they're playin' on the radio

Let's sway, while colour lights up your face
Let's sway, sway through the crowd to an empty space

If you say run, I'll run with you
If you say hide, we'll hide
Because my love for you
Would break my heart in two
If you should fall
Into my arms
And tremble like a flower

Let's dance, for fear your grace should fall
Let's dance, for fear tonight is all

Let's sway, you could look into my eyes
Let's sway, under the moonlight, this serious moonlight


Wait—wrong artist. Sorry.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Dumb

Gabriel whispered in mine ear
His archangelic poesie.
How can I write? I only hear
The sobbing murmur of the sea.

Raphael breathed and bade me pass
His rapt evangel to mankind;
I cannot even match, alas!
The ululation of the wind.

The gross grey gods like gargoyles spit
On every poet's holy head;
No mustard-seed of truth or wit
In those curst furrows, quick or dead!

A tithe of what I know would cleanse
The leprosy of earth; and I -
My limits are like other men's.
I must live dumb, and dumb must die!

Aleister Crowley
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #9
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Leila waddell A Tone Testament


these are the violin notes of leila waddell played on software,



LIFE that is lost in dullard

Dreams of the senses, go!

Life, by the soul fair-coloured,

Thy valiant trumpets blow!



Far from the world where love is lust,

And work is pain, and wealth is dust,

Rise on the wings of love, and soar

To the sun's self, the eternal shore

Where flaming streamers soar and roll,

Angels to guard its secret soul,

The Garden where my love and I

May walk to all eternity.

Who dares to force the fiery gate

May win our world inviolate.

Children whose hearts are passionate;

Maidens whose flesh is fair and fain,

And men whose souls no senses stain,

Come! These mad miles of flame of ours

Are cool as springs and fresh as flowers.

{xxix**



And thou, sole star in my black firmament!

Thou, night that wraps me close, thou, moon that

glimmers.

Chaste, yet embraced, serenest element

Lapping my life as the sea laps a swimmer's;

Thou, by whose strength and purity and love

I leave this land, attain to the above,



Come thou rose-red, break on my soul like dawn

And gild my peaks, and bid their fountains flow

For in thine absence all their life withdrawn

Congealed my being to a sterile snow,

Snow fallen from some accursed star to ban

All the high hope and heritage of man.



Come thou, a gleaming goddess of pure pearl,

Price of mine homage to the great glad god!

Come, saint and satyr praise alike the girl

Who to my whole life put the period

Of all fulfilment, whose prophetic breath

Girds me with life, and garlands me with death.



Come, be thy magic in the rime and rhythm,

Until the sea sways to the tender tune,

And the winds whisper, and the leaves wave with them,

The leaves wherethrough we look upon the moon,

So that men hear me of the world within

Secure from sorrow, sanctified from sin,

{xxx**



The world of stranger deities and loves

Than haunted Ida, or were hidden in

The Cretan bowers, the Elusinian goves,

A world that trembles on thy violin,

Eager to be --- and then the curtain drops

Just as thy music, with my heart's pulse, stops.



Nay! To this world of ours they shall not reach.

My rimes are shadows dancing in the breeze

By moonlight; there is no delight in speech

Such as the silence of our own heart's ease;

But even thy shadow is itself a sun

To the bleak universe of Everyone.



Then open sesame! The fairy cavern

Of gold and gems, strange land of misty truth,

As witches’ eyes in a polluted tavern

Glow with the vampire vanity of youth

Stolen from maids, so let thine own eyes shine

In this fantastic mystery of thine!



Thine eyes are love and truth and loyalty;

Thine eyes are mystery unveiled to one.

Let them ray forth incarnate deity

Fit to assoil the eclipse-attainted sun!

Let them point still my weather-beaten soul

Infallibly the pathway of the pole!




http://hermetic.com/waddell/

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-06-2010 at 11:25 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
nefilim777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 267
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Lightgiver, surely you of all people should know there's no point in posting his Poetry here.
__________________

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
curtisrascist
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In a WIGWAM with wamwig
Posts: 749
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

crowleys was a faggot not even born one just a sick arse bandit.

disgusting dead man
curtisrascist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #12
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefilim777 View Post
Lightgiver, surely you of all people should know there's no point in posting his Poetry here.
Why not?

and who exactly is me of all people?

The Muses (Ancient Greek αἱ μοῦσαι, hai moũsai : perhaps from the o-grade of the Proto-Indo-European root *men- "think") in Greek mythology, poetry, and literature are the goddesses or spirits who inspire the creation of literature and the arts. They were considered the source of the knowledge, related orally for centuries in the ancient culture, that was contained in poetic lyrics and myths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrascist View Post
crowleys was a faggot not even born one just a sick arse bandit.

disgusting dead man
How do you know?

who says?

This is another nice one

Love to Leah

Come, my darling, let us dance
To the moon that beckons us
To dissolve our love in trance
Heedless of the hideous
Heat & hate of Sirius-
Shun his baneful brilliance!

Let us dance beneath the palm
Moving in the moonlight, frond
Wooing frond above the calm
Of the ocean diamond
Sparkling to the sky beyond
The enchantment of our psalm.

Let us dance, my mirror of
Perfect passion won to peace,
Let us dance, my treasure trove,
On the marble terraces
Carven in pallid embroeideries
For the vestal veil of Love.

Heaven awakes to encompass us,
Hell awakes its jubilance
In our hearts mysterious
Marriage
of the azure expanse,
With the scarlet brilliance
Of the Moon with Sirius.

Velvet swatches our lissome limbs
Languid lapped by sky & sea
Soul through sense & spirit swims
Through the pregnant porphyry
Dome of lapiz-lazuli:-
Heart of silence, hush our hymns.

Come my darling; let us dance
Through the golden galaxies
Rythmic swell of circumstance
Beaming passion’s argosies:
Ecstacy entwined with ease,
Terrene joy transcending trance!

Thou my scarlet concubine
Draining heart’s blood to the lees
To empurple those divine
Lips with living luxuries
Life importunate to appease
Drought insatiable of wine!

Tunis in the tremendous trance
Rests from day’s incestuous
Traffic with the radiance
Of her sire-& over us
Gleams the intoxicating glance
Of the Moon & Sirius.

Take the ardour of my impearled
Essence that my shoulders seek
To intensify the curled
Candour of the eyes oblique,
Eyes that see the seraphic sleek
Lust bewitch the wanton world.

Come, my love, my dove, & pour
From thy cup the serpent wine
Brimmed & breathless -secret store
Of my crimson concubine
Surfeit spirit in the shrine-
Devil -Godess -Virgin -Whore.

Afric sands ensorcel us,
Afric seas & skies entrance
Velvet, lewd & luminous
Night surveys our soul askance!
Come my love, & let us dance
To the Moon and Sirius!



Meditate long and broad and deep, O man, upon this Wheel, revolving it in thy mind!

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-06-2010 at 12:26 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #13
thelonious
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,054
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've always found most of Crowley's verse practically unreadable. However, his true genius came across in the prose poem, especially the Class A documents.
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #14
truestrength
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 114
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Leah Sublime by 'Aleister Crowley'


Ra-Hoor-Khuit Network's
Magickal Library

Leah Sublime

Leah Sublime,
Goddess above me!
Snake of the slime
Alostrael, love me!
Our master, the devil
Prospers the revel.
Tread with your foot
My heart til it hurt!
Tread on it, put
The smear of your dirt
On my love, on my shame
Scribble your name!
Straddle your Beast
My Masterful Bitch
With the thighs of you greased
With the Sweat of your Itch!
Spit on me, scarlet
Mouth of my harlot!
Now from your wide
Raw ****, the abyss,
Spend spouting the tide
Of your sizzling piss
In my mouth; oh my Whore
Let it pour, let it pour!
You stale like a mare
And fart as you stale;
Through straggled wet hair
You spout like a whale.
Splash the manure
And piss from the sewer.
Down to me quick
With your tooth on my lip
And your hand on my prick
With feverish grip
My life as it drinks—
How your breath stinks!
Your hand, oh unclean
Your hand that has wasted
Your love, in obscene
Black masses, that tasted
Your soul, it’s your hand!
Feel my prick stand!
Your life times from lewd
Little girl, to mature
Worn whore that has chewed
Your own pile of manure.
Your hand was the key to—
And now your frig me, too!
Rub all the much
Of your **** on me, Leah
****, let me suck
All your glued gonorrhea!
**** without end!
Amen! til you spend!
****! you have harboured
All dirt and disease
In your slimy unbarbered
Loose hole, with its cheese
And its monthlies, and pox
You chewer of cocks!
****, you have sucked
Up pricks, you squirted
Out foetuses, fucked
Til bastards you blurted
Out into space—
Spend on my face!
Rub all your gleet away!
Envenom the arrow.
May your pox eat away
Me to the marrow.
**** you have got me;
I love you to rot me!
Spend again, lash me!
Leah, one spasm
Scream to splash me.
Slime of the chasm
Choke me with spilth
Of your sow-belly’s filth.
Stab your demonical
Smile to my brain!
Soak me in cognac
**** and cocaine;
Sprawl on me! Sit
On my mouth, Leah, shit!
Shit on me, slut!
Creamy the curds
That drip from your gut!
Greasy the turds!
Dribble your dung
On the tip of my tongue!
Churn on me, Leah!
Twist on your thighs!
Smear diarrhoea
Into my eyes!
Splutter out shit
From the bottemless pit.
Turn to me, chew it
With me, Leah, whore!
Vomit it, spew it
And lick it once more.
We can make lust
Drunk on disgust.
Splay out your gut,
Your ass hole, my lover!
You buggering slut,
I know where to shove her!
There she goes, plumb
Up the foul Bitch’s bum!
Sackful of skin
And bone, as I speak
I’ll bugger your grin
Into a shriek.
Bugger you, slut
Bugger your gut!
Wriggle, you hog!
Wrench at the pin!
Wrench at it, drag
It half out, suck it in!
Scream, you hog dirt, you!
I want it to hurt you!
Beast-Lioness, squirt
From your Cocksucker’s hole!
Belch out the dirt
From your Syphillis soul.
Splutter foul words
Through your supper of turds!
May the Devil our lord, your
Soul scribble over
With sayings of ordure!
Call me your lover!
Slave of the gut
Of the arse of a slut!
Call me your sewer
Of spilth and snot
Your fart-sniffer, chewer
Of the shit in your slot.
Call me that as you rave
In the rape of your slave.
Fuck! Shit! Let me come
Alostrael—Fuck!
I’ve spent in your bum.
Shit! Give me the muck
From my whore’s arse, slick
Dirt of my prick!
Eat it, you sow!
I’m your dog, fuck, shit!
Swallow it now!
Rest for a bit!
Satan, you gave
A crown to a slave.
I am your fate, on
Your belly, above you.
I swear it by Satan
Leah, I love you.
I’m going insane
Do it again!


'Aleister Crowley'
Is it bad that I laughed?

And if anybody knows, what year did he write this?

I'm curious to know, because the older, "conservative" folks always go on about how everyone "behaved themselves" before the 70's, and the use of such language wasn't introducted until modern times.

And if what I suspect is true, I can sit back and laugh about how people will tell you anything to hold authority over you.
truestrength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:41 PM   #15
kenny_bubb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 171
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=lightgiver;1058642518] I was reading crowley at 15 years old, my first introduction if you must know. [QUOTE]

Quote Nefilim 77: "Lightgiver, surely you of all people should know there's no point in posting his poetry here."


I think he could be referring to the thread where you posted the exact same poem, were quizzed about its meaning, hurled your toys out of the pram when it soon became apparant you knew nothing about Crowley, back-tracked hastily from claiming to have "studied" Crowly to admitting you had become "aware" of his work via a few Google searches, insulted everyone who questioned you and claimed, heaven forbid, you were just a cut and paste merchant with no fully-formed thoughts of your own, and went to bed.

Just a hunch, mind.

And perhaps if you kept track of what you posted, you'd avoid such repetition in the future.

All the best with bringing down the New World Order,

Mr Kenneth Bubb
xxxx

Last edited by kenny_bubb; 08-06-2010 at 02:42 PM.
kenny_bubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #16
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Top man Kenny
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #17
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Leah Sublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestrength View Post
Is it bad that I laughed?

And if anybody knows, what year did he write this?

I'm curious to know, because the older, "conservative" folks always go on about how everyone "behaved themselves" before the 70's, and the use of such language wasn't introducted until modern times.

And if what I suspect is true, I can sit back and laugh about how people will tell you anything to hold authority over you.
by Aleister Crowley
1875-1947, written in 1910

http://oldpoetry.com/opoem/25110-Ale...y-Leah-Sublime

English is a West Germanic language that arose in England and south-eastern Scotland in the time of the Anglo-Saxons. Following the economic, political, military, scientific, cultural, and colonial influence(rape and pillage) of Great Britain and the United Kingdom from the 18th century, and of the United States since the mid 20th century,


The English are Germans The Welsh are real Britons


England's symbols are...french!




Quote Nefilim 77: "Lightgiver, surely you of all people should know there's no point in posting his poetry here."


I think he could be referring to the thread where you posted the exact same poem, were quizzed about its meaning, hurled your toys out of the pram when it soon became apparant you knew nothing about Crowley, back-tracked hastily from claiming to have "studied" Crowly to admitting you had become "aware" of his work via a few Google searches, insulted everyone who questioned you and claimed, heaven forbid, you were just a cut and paste merchant with no fully-formed thoughts of your own, and went to bed.

Just a hunch, mind.

And perhaps if you kept track of what you posted, you'd avoid such repetition in the future.

All the best with bringing down the New World Order,

Mr Kenneth Bubb
xxxx[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_bubb View Post
This has to be top spot in Now That's What I Call Deluded/Paranoid/In Need Of Another Hobby Volume One
you know NOTHING



SLAVE DRIVERS

http://www.cosca.org.uk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Top man Kenny
LOL

Hows ya vase doing


Death of Diana...............................http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104817

nearly convinced by Chemtrails ..........http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=102472&page=9

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2010 at 06:35 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #18
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

My vase? I think you are confused as it was actually Icke who claims a vase is an alien, and you believe him!!!

Didnt realise you had an interest in Crowley. Maybe you really are awakening
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #19
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Soul less farts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
My vase? I think you are confused as it was actually Icke who claims a vase is an alien, and you believe him!!!

Didnt realise you had an interest in Crowley. Maybe you really are awakening
Whatever you say




Just a corrupted re hash of Buddhism ETC ,I knew that at around 15 yrs of age;LOL

Whence whither, why, we know not; but we do know that we are here, that we dislike being here, that there is a way out of the whole loathsome affair - let us make haste and take it!


I (who have no inherent existence) prefer the middle way.


Of the many different forms of religion that have influenced Crowley, Buddhism would probably be one of the last of which most people would think of. The Book of the Law does not speak very kindly of Buddhism: “With my [the Egyptian God Horus] claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.” (Crowley, 1976, pg. 47) I intend to show, however, that this statement is quite misleading and that Crowley did indeed have a fair amount of Buddhist influence in his work. Unfortunately Crowley was quite prolific in his writing and a close, scrutinizing exegesis of his works is certainly out of the question for an essay of such a small size. Instead we shall examine some of his more obscure writings which seem to have been swept under the rug, and examining his most important book: The Book of the Law. If we can show that The Book of the Law had significant Buddhist influence then one can confidently say that all of Crowley’s work has at least some Buddhist influence since The Book of the Law provides the groundwork for the majority of the rest of his writing.



John 3:19

http://www.ashejournal.com/five/jellyfish.shtml

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2010 at 06:25 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

So what if there is a buddhist influence. The truth does not belong to buddhism, hinduism or any other religion, it is just truth and different religions tap into that. Buddhism is a product of Hindiusm, even Gautama was Hindu. If Crowley was using ideas that manifest in Buddhism then it does not mean he is a buddhist, just that he agrees with truth that had also been manifest in buddhist teaching.

Perhaps your linear thinking cannot see this


So what is with the Sirius hieroglyph? trying to come across as knowledgable with your cut and paste methods?

Last edited by marpat; 08-06-2010 at 06:57 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.