Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 11-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
britishnick

Exclamation You all owe me a breathing tax!!!

Okay so I’ve just decided that everyone (especially Asky, Number 6 and the other one) owes me £1.69 in breathing tax for every breath you take.

I’ll give £5,000 to charity if anyone can produce a real, proven letter from me stating that they are exempt!

Haha, you can’t provide it can you!! Therefore you MUST PAY ME now, or stop breathing please.

Anyone who says they are exempt may be ridiculed at will.

Go...
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
max6674

Can you prove to me that you own the "air" which I am breathing, and if you can I would like to know why its so poluted and I would like a refund
max6674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
yozhik

Classic.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by max6674 View Post
Can you prove to me that you own the "air" which I am breathing, and if you can I would like to know why its so poluted and I would like a refund
Sorry, I'm only taxing you on the air, not the polution...

But thanks for bring it to my attention - I've now decided that's an extra tax, thanks for admitting it and accidentally consenting to contract with me.

Now I know you breath air AND poluttion that's £1.99 for each breath including polution, but if you pay by direct debit you get a 5% discount.

Proof of ownership of the air? I'm the authority here!!! Can you prove I don't own it. Now please be quiet and pay... or I'll write a letter to you!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
vladmir

Very witty! And we get it.
Perhaps asky, Number_6 and the other one wont.
Too bad.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
danster82

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Okay so I’ve just decided that everyone (especially Asky, Number 6 and the other one) owes me £1.69 in breathing tax for every breath you take.

I’ll give £5,000 to charity if anyone can produce a real, proven letter from me stating that they are exempt!

Haha, you can’t provide it can you!! Therefore you MUST PAY ME now, or stop breathing please.

Anyone who says they are exempt may be ridiculed at will.

Go...
Thats not how it works

First you would have send me your order for payment, then I would decline, then its up to you to send me the bona fide claim, not for me to send you somthing that says I am exempt, your the one bringing the claim not me therefore its up to you to bring the proof of claim not the other way round.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
Thats not how it works

First you would have send me your order for payment, then I would decline, then its up to you to send me the bona fide claim, not for me to send you somthing that says I am exempt, your the one bringing the claim not me therefore its up to you to bring the proof of claim not the other way round.
Thanks for writing in Mister Danster.

I see from my records we have written to you 3 times already and you ignored me.

So please take this as a request to come to my lounge for a nice cup of tea and chat which will involve rules you don't know (and I haven't made up yet) and the assumption you have contracted with me, but I won't tell you that.

If you fail to comply we'll I'll take you to the kitchen and make you wash up all the cups and de-scale the kettle. So if you don't want that, just pay the tax, there's a good boy

do you stand under my authority?? er I mean understand me? well?
Old 11-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
max6674

Quote:
Now please be quiet and pay... or I'll write a letter to you!!!

I like it... you sound like my local council!!
max6674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

the air i breathe i breathe as an automated bodilly function, for every £1.99 i pay i therefore charge you £1.99 for thje use of my lings in filtering your product.

If you choose to rebut my claim i will ask that you send me a letter via registered post and that we exchange fee schedules detailing specic costs and charges as per written letter recieved, time and effort spent opening and reading said letter as well as written letter crafted, time spent in attendance thereof, ink, paper, postage, shoe leather for walking to the post office etc.

i am sure that we can come to some arrangement where you owe me lots of those little fiat monetary notes that people speak so highly of

i look forward to fee scheduling you soon

love, kisses and smiles (all charged at £200 each)

thats, £1800 you owe me btw
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
girlgye
Inactive

I'll take my fee schedule in gold ingots should you fail to provide proof of claim that a. there is air to breath. b. that you own it to tax me. c. that I consented and gave consideration to said charges by way of sold slavery at point of entry on hospital bed in St Mary's Leeds.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #11
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
the air i breathe i breathe as an automated bodilly function, for every £1.99 i pay i therefore charge you £1.99 for thje use of my lings in filtering your product.
lol, nice...

eeer I mean *choke* uuuurm, *scramble for the rules*

Right then, as you have ignored my authority and are trying to get out of paying my breathing tax, you get fined *quickly makes up new rule* so you now have to pay the breathing tax, and becuase your mum registered your lungs with me when you were born I'm going to remove one of them and crush it.

No that's not theft or battery. They are my lungs and I can do what II want with them.

On top of that I've just realised what your filtering is actually doing is creating more carbon emmissions so thats another increase in tax, carbon breathing tax -
breathing air tax = £1.69
breathing polution tax = £0.30
carbon output tax = £0.50

Total per breathe = £2.49

Please note I will be soon introducing a carbon breathing cap and trade system so that those that breath less can sell their credits with those that like to run around all the time (evil scum that they are)

please make payments to mypaypal account = [email protected]
Old 11-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #12
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
I'll take my fee schedule in gold ingots should you fail to provide proof of claim that a. there is air to breath. b. that you own it to tax me. c. that I consented and gave consideration to said charges by way of sold slavery at point of entry on hospital bed in St Mary's Leeds.
Ooooh BUGGER.

uuuum, right.

okay I'm going to write another letter just ignoring what you said, asking you for the tax again and threaten you with theft of your property and flesh and blood and hope that you either:

a) pay up and shut up
b) don't pay up and just shut up
c) please don't tell anyone about this, cos if the word gets out getting breathing tax off everyone is going to be a right palava!!!

got it?!?!?!?
Old 11-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #13
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

please provide proof of claim as per the registration that you speak of.

pleae provide proof of claim that your standing is above me.

please provide proof of claim that we are not equal.

please provide proof of claim that i am in some way endebted to you.

*****Fee for duress i have suffered at the thought of my lung being removed against my wishes, £100,000,000 payable as a lump sum in surety of property and surrounding woodland, deeds sent by return and the shortfall to be given to various charities of my choosing - this castle will do nicely

Last edited by merlincove; 11-02-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
girlgye
Inactive

Yes well if I pay attention to the likes of the level of posting here you will have your wish as I will have been convinced to believe that as there is no admiralty law so you cannot snaffle my property. However, we KNOW FOR A FACT it is ALL ADMIRALTY/MARITIME LAW and that indeed you can snaffle LIL OL MOI and my property any ol time you choose. For any ol reason.

So Writ of Proof of Claim is on its way to ya. Just gotta keep it outta EQUITY where's ya maka de money Brit pack.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #15
girlgye
Inactive

Ah but that's just to butter em up Merlin me lad and great ol minds think at the same time ha.
Yazza learning me lad.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #16
danster82

Quote:
Thanks for writing in Mister Danster.

I see from my records we have written to you 3 times already and you ignored me.

So please take this as a request to come to my lounge for a nice cup of tea and chat which will involve rules you don't know (and I haven't made up yet) and the assumption you have contracted with me, but I won't tell you that.

If you fail to comply we'll I'll take you to the kitchen and make you wash up all the cups and de-scale the kettle. So if you don't want that, just pay the tax, there's a good boy

do you stand under my authority?? er I mean understand me? well?
I accept your offer on proof of claim and or consideration

You have been noticed.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
yozhik

Send me a true bill ... I have my A4V stamp inked up and ready to go!
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #18
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Send me a true bill ... I have my A4V stamp inked up and ready to go!
batfink.jpg

Your bills can not harm me........
Old 12-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #19
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
I accept your offer on proof of claim and or consideration

You have been noticed.
What a funny thread!
I conditionally accept your claim upon verification of proof that you can lawfully stop me from breathing if I fail to submit to your extortion and pay you what you alone consider a tax.

Side Note:
It is always best to say 'I conditionally accept...' as opposed to 'I accept conditionally..." for unscrupulous judges will LATCH LIKE A CAT ON A MOUSE on the 'I accept' part and start moving on from there immediately. Watch carefully the order of your words and make sure that every step of the way, they can never claim, you said 'I accept' which is a partial truth. If you place the modifiers before the word being modified they can't ignore it like they can when it follows.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #20
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
What a funny thread!
This is no laughing matter Mister Menard!

If you don't pay up immediately, I'll find you in contempt of my imagination, eer I mean the internet, no contempt of my lounge? the court? no, conttept of my rules!?!? or some other fictional place of business anyway!!!!

Just becuase you never agreed to my rules doesn't mean you shouldknow that you had an option to not agree to them.

Now stop messing around with this proof malarky, and your conditional acceptance shinanigans... be a good chap and give me some breathing tax money. I don't want you to stop breathing, it's for your own benifit you know!
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."