Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #3701
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsmart View Post
The Illuminati have tentacles in Freemasonry, MI5/MI6, the Mafia, the CIA and countless other criminal secret societies and criminal secret agencies ready upon order to do their bidding. They also used the Tavistock Institute to design, program and manage The Beatle's rise to fame and create a Mass Hysteria over them to intensify this agenda's effectiveness. So at present the Illuminati and/or their agency and mob henchmen are the prime suspects.

Worth re-posting for emphasis. Spot on.
Old 23-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #3702
nelletuorg7

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb27 View Post
I agree, Paul was charismatic and didn't have to go overboard. He also didn't take no shit, like John -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ydua3F1Ik

Compared to this tit -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0i90n0BP8

Note... Interviewer 7.48 - Final Question... "In all the time you've been Beatles (John looks down/Faul BIG WINK)... before you were just people from Liverpool!" (Big laugh from John and Faul).

Sure you'd have to be a shill not to see it!
First clip, Paul seems very natural (not high). He is expressing himself well, talking with his hands as was his habit. Also the rapore between John and Paul was easy going and natural. Yes this was the Paul I came to know.
Second clip, a tension in the air. John seemed very cynical, maybe holding back on what he really wanted to say. There was almost a hostility in his eyes. The rapore between Paul (?) and John was not going smoothly on a body language basis, actually very disjointed. Paul (?) was nervous, probably high. Faul?

We are the imagination of our souls.
Old 23-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #3703
phrased eyebrow
Banned

I guess I've been wrong then. Paul simply lost his musical genius but is very much alive (Wink).
Old 23-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #3704
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenshadow View Post
You guys still fighting over irrelevant details? Hillarious. Ok, assuming I can trust my eyes which I have come to accept then Paul does appear to be dead. In all these pages there is no reasonable explanation as to why he was replaced? So come on people. I believe this looks like it happened but now I want to know why.

Are you following me around, Brokenshadow? Insults here, insults on Stepford. I can't help but wonder what you're adding to either discussion.

Here s/he thinks we're fighting over "irrelevant" details, while on Stepford s/he thinks murders on Summer Solstice are coincidendal. Ah well, Broken, carry on wearing those blinders.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #3705
hermajesty

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsPscOGY6Q

- Ellen replies - "Well that's good, because you're kinda stuck in being this huge icon."
Yeah, I guess he is stuck being Paul now. His life could've been much different, you know w/ the factory jobs & whatnot.

Did anyone else notice how unnatural dark brown/black hair looks on Faul, even though it was Paul's natural color?
Old 23-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #3706
brokenshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
Are you following me around, Brokenshadow? Insults here, insults on Stepford. I can't help but wonder what you're adding to either discussion.

Here s/he thinks we're fighting over "irrelevant" details, while on Stepford s/he thinks murders on Summer Solstice are coincidendal. Ah well, Broken, carry on wearing those blinders.

Well read the discussions then and see what i've added. Not insults, retorts. You shouldn't really be talking about blinkers when your own picture is a media character. You really buy into the lie!
My problem with you is the absolute lack of thought put into your posts. You just blindly follow yourself around posting random pictures that prove nothing more than that you are not qualified to have an opinion.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #3707
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by standuptothisshit View Post
If you think the photo was tampered with by PID-ers I'm sure it would be relatively easy for you to post the original. Seeing as it is you making the accusation could you please do this for us and show us how the one Hermajesty posted has been doctored. Thanks.
He's not going to be able to do that b/c I've never once tampered w/ any photo. PIAgents, on the other hand, have admitted to faulsifying the evidence by doctoring photos. Of course, the doctoring has been going on since the 60's to help conceal the switch.

PIAgents never actually answered whether they believed Stalin & Mao (among others) had tampered w/ photos... It would be interesting to know if they thought it possible or not.

(I bet they will refuse to answer this question)
Old 23-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #3708
hermajesty

Quote:
If they can replace Paul McCartney and get away with it, dupe everyone worldwide, who else might they have replaced and what aren't they willing to do? Its an enormous can of worms, the probable murder and certain replacement of a beloved celebrity.
Yes, this is bigger than just one celebrity. If they can replace a really cute guy whose face was extremely well known, just think how easy it would be to replace some ugly, old politiCIAns or other public figures no one wants to look at.

Saddam Hussein

Osama bin Laden

To be fair, though, many people did catch on to the fact that Paul was replaCIAed back then. PID has never & will never go away b/c some of us are not going to let Paul be swept under the rug by some talentless douche-double (JMO).
Old 23-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #3709
hermajesty

Quote:
You guys still fighting over irrelevant details? Hillarious. Ok, assuming I can trust my eyes which I have come to accept then Paul does appear to be dead. In all these pages there is no reasonable explanation as to why he was replaced? So come on people. I believe this looks like it happened but now I want to know why.
Yes, there have been theories espoused on these threads as to what happened to Paul.

Agents for change: Beatles, LSD, & social-engineering

Last edited by hermajesty; 23-06-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #3710
hermajesty

Quote:
Sadly, this endeavor has brought to light a bigger picture yet, one even less pleasant to contemplate: a widespread program of social control throughout the music and entertainment industry, manipulating untalented people into positions of notoriety and replacing them when they won't tow the line.
IMO, Paul & the other Beatles were very talented. People fell in love w/ them b/c of who & what they were. They could sense the goodness & light in them. That popularity & influence they had has been exploited by the impostor, who as we all know, IS a team player (SIR Faul w/ over a billion dollars in assets & widespread media support). That guy wears Paul's persona like a mantel. The only reason he has any credibility as a musiCIAn is b/c of Paul's talent. JMO

Of course, I do believe that other talentless CIAlebrities are propelled to stardom to promote the Agenda.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #3711
orb27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelletuorg7 View Post
First clip, Paul seems very natural (not high). He is expressing himself well, talking with his hands as was his habit. Also the rapore between John and Paul was easy going and natural. Yes this was the Paul I came to know.
Second clip, a tension in the air. John seemed very cynical, maybe holding back on what he really wanted to say. There was almost a hostility in his eyes. The rapore between Paul (?) and John was not going smoothly on a body language basis, actually very disjointed. Paul (?) was nervous, probably high. Faul?

Hey nelletuorg,

Yeah Paul just came across as natural in interviews - just being himself, a guy who had nothing to hide and everything to live for. His replacement on the other hand was always trying to sound brash, saying things the way he felt Paul might have said them. Your intuition tells you when things are not right with someone and I believe many people knew deep down there was something off with "Paul" but they couldn't quite put their finger on it.

Last edited by orb27; 23-06-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #3712
orb27
Inactive

Old 23-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #3713
hermajesty

Quote:
This was the last filmed interview before Paul disappeared? Gee, how interesting they were discussing the uproar over anti-war comments.
It was one of the last. I think Paul disappeared after Seattle, Aug. 25, 1966.

Very telling interview. They were saying things tptb don't want said and to a large, responsive audience.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly. And they weren't sitting in a bag or standing on their heads while doing it. They were speaking out seriously, cogently, & thoughtfully against the war - & they had a huge audience.

"It seems like anyone who feels that fighting is wrong should have the right not to go." ~ Paul McCartney, 1966

"We all just don't agree with war. There's no need to kill anyone for any reason." ~ John Lennon, 1966

"The words, 'Thou shalt not kill' mean just that... not 'Amend section A'... There's no reason whatsoever. No one can force you to kill anyone if you feel it's wrong." ~ George Harrison, 1966

MKUltra & 60's "Counter-culture"

That was maybe not the "healthiest" position to take at a time when TPTB were looking to greatly expand the war in SE Asia.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #3714
hermajesty

Quote:
Well read the discussions then and see what i've added. Not insults, retorts. You shouldn't really be talking about blinkers when your own picture is a media character. You really buy into the lie!
My problem with you is the absolute lack of thought put into your posts. You just blindly follow yourself around posting random pictures that prove nothing more than that you are not qualified to have an opinion.
Wow. Could you be any ruder? That reflects very poorly on you and detracts significantly from your credibility. JMO

And you have no clue about what the avatar signifies. Since you are lacking information, you are not qualified to have an opinion about it.
Old 23-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #3715
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
"It seems like anyone who feels that fighting is wrong should have the right not to go." ~ Paul McCartney, 1966

"We all just don't agree with war. There's no need to kill anyone for any reason." ~ John Lennon, 1966

"The words, 'Thou shalt not kill' mean just that... not 'Amend section A'... There's no reason whatsoever. No one can force you to kill anyone if you feel it's wrong." ~ George Harrison, 1966
This is the LAST thing the Illuminati want the most influential band in the world to say.

Aside from Paul's likely refusal to push the LSD cult, this would have been reason enough for them to eliminate him.
Old 23-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #3716
orb27
Inactive

Default 9/11 Mega Ritual

Quote:
The elite do seem to have an obsession with twin imagery, Orb. I'm not sure why (doubles power or probably something with occult links) but its an ongoing theme. I see twin Semiramises all over Paris and lots of other twin symbols in advertising.

Of course the most famous is the Twin Towers. Why not choose the Woolworth building instead, that downtown NYC obelisk? They built the Twin Towers for those hidden reasons, I'm sure, and destroyed them in some sort of twin power ritual.

Lots of twins in movies too as you mention. And this one involves royal twins.

Wow... this thread moves pretty fast at times - I meant to add these vids a few pages back regarding 9/11. I'll post more info soon regarding B111 and The London Eye/McCartney Eye.

http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com/
Old 24-06-2010, 12:30 AM   #3717
getsmart

Exclamation Sameness is Misleading, Differences are Revealing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by campwitte
You're seeing what you want to see because you've already reached this bizarre conclusion that Paul McCartney is now being played by an impostor.

Campwitte,

You will note the treasure of patience PIDers must lavish on the PIAers here who, in good faith or unabashedly deviantly, maintain that what is obvious cannot be real. Denial at that level requires professional care more than internet forum fellowship. Not being alone in the same case doesn't make it any healthier. Or is it healthier denying anything that might be disturbing?

Regarding the commented quoted above, you have simply gotten it BACKWARDS. It is because we have SEEN and HEARD that Sir Faul is not James Paul => that we have been compelled, cursing and kicking, to conclude that he was replaced by an IMPOSTOR.

According to photographic and recorded interview and music evidence, this replacement took place at the end of August 1966. This has brought many to wonder what ever became of James Paul McCartney. Most have had to reluctantly conclude that he must have died, otherwise something would have leaked out over the past forty some years.

Did Paul die accidentally or was his death provoked? The accident theories floating about are as full as holes as swiss cheese. Few grant them credit and they don't stand up to close scrutiny. Was Paul murdered. This theory is the front runner in explaining his disappearance. Was he replaced to cover up his murder, or was he murdered to allow for his replacement? The latter version is more waterproof then the former. There wouldn't have been a replacement ready to shoe in so quickly in the improvised replacement scenario, as Faul appeared very shortly after Paul disappeared.

Then who killed and replaced James Paul McCartney? To date the latest and most plausible designated culprits are the age old stealth Bloodline Illuminati group which hides behind Secret Societies, Secret Governments, Secret Services. Why such secrecy? Because their goals and agenda are not admissible, and would have them lynched by honest citizens if only they knew.

This is also why they have deployed such a large counterintelligence disinformation network of shills which have recently moved from social networks of political activists into the realm of cyberspace where they infiltrate Internet forum discussion groups to preach the false and obscure the truth. Some are found among other places right here in PID threads. Why? Because Paul's murder and replacement reveals the larger picture of what they are doing and what crimes against individuals and entire populations they are willing to routinely resort to.

Quote:
Personally I have no difficulty recognizing Paul McCartney in interviews however old they may be.

That is why lookalikes are used as impostors. If they couldn't fool people, there would be no use for them. Some body doubles are such a close match that they almost fool the original, causing them considerable discomfort at not being as unique as they thought. That you "recognize" him as compared to your memory of physical traits or mimics and mannerisms does not mean that it is not a double you are witnessing.

Quote:
A few posts above there is a great interview someone has posted from 1968 - the poster refers to McCartney in that interview as a "tit" simply because it is from 1968 and therefore must be your imaginary "Faul". Have you watched this interview? This is Paul McCartney, the one and only, the same Paul interviewed in 1966 in the other clip. Go watch them now. It is frankly unreasonable to imagine that someone who looks so astonishingly like Paul McCartney, who acts so astonishingly like Paul McCartney, with every little mannerism painstakingly reproduced, who plays and sings just like Paul McCartney, who sounds exactly like Paul McCartney on record and in interviews - it is unreasonable to imagine that this man isn't Paul McCartney.

NO. What is unreasonable is your last statement. In the videos which follow you will see an independent individual without spyware training or team assistance, a person who did not benefit - - as do body doubles - - from a physiological matching of morphological characteristics as well as extensive plastic surgery. He is someone who visually only resorts to rudimentary makeup and similar clothing. Remember also that this man is in no way a physical match for any of the people he impersonates. He looks quite different from all of them. If he was also a lookalike, I'll wager that he would fool more than one. To differentiate between the original and a double, you must either see inconsistencies in character or personality (both of these apparently in the case of Faul) or establish which features are dissimilar and do not correspond, revealing the mystification. Since Steve Bridges' features are NOT even a remote match to those of the idividuals he impersonates, his game can be quickly be detected. But match his looks perfectly and put him in the real motorcade and official instances, playing the role 'deadpan' and good luck in figuring it out.

Had Steve Bridges been screened and selected for similar bone structure and skeletal shape as well as similarity of skin, hair and eyes, PLUS been surgically modified to ensure greater conformity yet - then you would have a real BODY DOUBLE such as those who are used as decoys for Heads of State for security purposes (at least officially, whenever discovered) and others who, if Faul is any indication, are also today being used to replace celebrities who have been taken out. The difference between a Body Double and an Impostor is that the later stays in one role full time for the long term, presenting himself/herself continuously as the real McCoy (or the real McCartney as may be the case".

So here's a peek at a simple imitator, one among thousands of professionals who work nightclubs, theaters and conventions.

Steve Bridges Impersonates Arnold Schwarzenegger

Steve Bridges Impersonates George W. Bush

Steve Bridges impersonates Bill Clinton

Steve Bridges impersonates Barack Obama

You will be so kind as to note that the above imitator doesn't remotely look like any of his targets. His only visual aid being a suit and tie plus some caked on makeup. Nonetheless, at times, he manages to suspend our disbelief. You realize however, that he is not the original, not by seeing what is the same, but by noticing what is different. Small or large differences are nonetheless differences, showing it is NOT the same individual.

A full time double, scientifically selected to be surgically modified and professionally coached, would stand a better chance of fooling the public. Especially if care is taken for interviews to be kept "in-house" using complicit media agents and for public appearances to be kept to the strict minimum in Greta Garbo style ("I want to be ALONE..." or, in this instance, "We are tired of touring"). Surrounding the double with a barrage of handpicked courtiers and forbidding bodyguards accompanied by a firewall of managers and personal assistants confirms the illusion. This leaves the task of any work production attributed to the original to be left to an efficient team of dedicated specialists.

So, you will note that it is NOT UNREASONABLE to consider that Paul has been replaced, and that FAUL is a far worse impressionist than Steve Bridges, even though he has only one role to study for and to play out for the rest of his life.

Quote:
You speak of evidence. There isn't any. What we have are people coming to a conclusion and then desperately trying to find something to support it. Claiming that you see "differences" is not evidence, it is subjective opinion. I'd love to see this "accumulation of information" of which you speak. What exactly are you referring to? HerMajesty's photo comps of Faul's puffed out cheeks perhaps?

If you can't tell by now, then stop trying. But are you really, trying that is? I doubt it. You are seeking similarities and not differences. By that method you could lump everybody into 48 different people, multiples of which populate the Earth, as that is the regrouped typology of major structural identifying characteristics beyond which people differ to a lesser degree to compose their own individual physique. This proves your methodology to be futile and counterproductive. You cannot hope to tell a difference if you only seek sameness. Try it the other way around, and you might be in for a big surprise!

GS

Last edited by getsmart; 24-06-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #3718
wakeuptime

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0i90n0BP8

Note... Interviewer 7.48 - Final Question... "In all the time you've been Beatles (John looks down/Faul BIG WINK)... before you were just people from Liverpool!" (Big laugh from John and Faul).

Finally got the chance to watch this. (You're right, Orb, things move very fast on the tread!).

What a couple of fakes. Shill comes to mind for both as they're paper thin and seem to be winking at the interviewer. "We're not really them" ha ha ha.

Aside from Paul's big WINK near the end, note how he flips off the interviewer at 4:39 "you get the picture, Larry," he says.

"Why did you stop touring?" Faul says, "Because there was nowhere else to go." Huh? Senseless reply.

John's response to Martin Luther King's death: "What do you think we are, deadbeats?"

This is about as fake an interview as I ever hope to see. Neither one is genuine IMO. (I realize we've dropped John but geez, something is going on here.)

Comparison with the 1966 interview is shocking. Not the same guy(s).
Old 24-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #3719
wakeuptime

Quote:
Some of us, those who care about his death and wish to cast light on its circumstances, are exploring in this thread the possible motives and scenarios which led to his murder and replacement. Sadly, this endeavor has brought to light a bigger picture yet, one even less pleasant to contemplate: a widespread program of social control throughout the music and entertainment industry, manipulating untalented people into positions of notoriety and replacing them when they won't tow the line.

There are organizations bent upon covering up the truth to protect their agenda, and there are individuals who feel compelled to lash out at the unpleasant image this projects onto their fictional reality where a cheerful Paul McCartney plays lullabies to their slumbering conscience. These PIAers have either innocent intentions motivated by a thirst for illusion, or malevolent intentions as disinformation agents. Each shall be the judge of who is which.

Getsmart, you're right, the last thing I wanted to discover was the entertainment industry was nothing but a propaganda tool to manipulate society into line. At first I tried to deny it but the proof is there --- we're not being entertained but controlled via music, movies, tv.

The fact they're willing to kill off icons who won't push LSD or who talk against war or who won't tow the Illuminati line is an appalling realization.

I don't want this to be true but I'm not willing to lie to myself. Its true and we have to face it.

As for the shills and trolls who follow us around pretending there's no agenda, I hope they too will realize they're being manipulated by the same malevolent force. Its never too late to remove the blinders.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #3720
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
Yes, this is bigger than just one celebrity. If they can replace a really cute guy whose face was extremely well known, just think how easy it would be to replace some ugly, old politiCIAns or other public figures no one wants to look at.

Saddam Hussein

Osama bin Laden

To be fair, though, many people did catch on to the fact that Paul was replaCIAed back then. PID has never & will never go away b/c some of us are not going to let Paul be swept under the rug by some talentless douche-double (JMO).

Great points, Hermaj. Illuminati insiders admit doubles are used constantly. Its only the public that doesn't know. Another dirty little secret.

Compare all the various videos of bin Laden. He changes constantly. Of course the CIA recently admitted to faking bin Laden videos so now they're even telling us they're lying.

What won't they do?

Quote:
Two former CIA officials have admitted to creating a fake video in which intelligence officers dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and his cronies in an effort to defame the terrorist leader throughout the middle east.

The details are outlined in a Washington Post article by investigative reporter and former Army Intelligence case officer Jeff Stein.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/former-c...den-video.html

Bin Laden, Saddam, Faul.....all in a days work.