Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-08-2014, 12:43 AM   #581
rooey

Crowley while very interesting is clearly quite confused. When I read him or others talking or debating him.. That's what I feel. I mean hey, who isn't or hasn't been confused, or will probably not be confused about something in the future. The confusion could possibly be totally mine. But that's more an allowance I am making, then a suspusicion that it could be so..things change of course.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:44 PM   #582
lightgiver

Lightbulb Con Fusion

Quote:
“We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies - all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes. Most island universes are sufficiently like one another to Permit of inferential understanding or even of mutual empathy or "feeling into." Thus, remembering our own bereavements and humiliations, we can condole with others in analogous circumstances, can put ourselves (always, of course, in a slightly Pickwickian sense) in their places. But in certain cases communication between universes is incomplete or even nonexistent. The mind is its own place, and the Places inhabited by the insane and the exceptionally gifted are so different from the places where ordinary men and women live, that there is little or no common ground of memory to serve as a basis for understanding or fellow feeling. Words are uttered, but fail to enlighten. The things and events to which the symbols refer belong to mutually exclusive realms of experience” ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_of_Perception
http://thedoorsrecordings.blogspot.c...n-england.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=137Then we hear a whistle like a bison's pipe and the carnival immediately begins Gradually mixing rain,Thunder Bullfight Foolball Playground War Penny-arcade Babylon Fading...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=742

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-08-2014 at 12:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #583
lightgiver

Lightbulb Caped Crowsader

Quote:
"The World Is Not Enough" is a patently Atonist motto found being used in the James Bond media franchise. Ostensibly the motto of the Bond family: Orbis non sufficit, it really refers to the designs of the Atonists for the conquest of the whole world. The world is to be their new empire to take the place for the one lost. Theirs is the "New World Order," theirs the Global Empire, the New Egypt, the New Israel.. We find the story of the "Bond" motto in the first film of the long running action series, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." The location is the College of Arms in London. Every country and nation in the world, and every state must apply to this college to be awarded the right to bear a flag or heraldic device.. All flags bear similar solar, stellar, and Masonic motifs - and are all bestowed from London.. The Bond 007 series of movies are loaded with occult symbolism and "whistle-blowing" anecdotes concerning the Atonist plan for mankind.. Genetics is a major theme of the first Bond movie, but that is merely the tip of the symbolic trove..

Charles Augustus Crow (March 31, 1873 - March 20, 1938 (aged 64) Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Missouri's 14th district..Sikeston was used as a transportation connection as Union Brigadier General Pope sent his artillery across the river to Commerce, Missouri, to be sent by rail to Sikeston for cart transportation to New Madrid, Missouri, in preparation for the Battle of Island Number Ten...

Number Ten (Aten/Aton) Downing St, in London.. The rose window above the door contains 8 panes symbolizing the sun.. There are 8 solar flames and one Martian arrow representing the sign of Aries and Mars, planet of war.. The knocker is styled as an Atonist lion.. The same symbols can be seen on the portal of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City..

After the IRA mortar attack in 1991, the original black oak door was replaced by a blast-proof steel one. Regularly removed for refurbishment and replaced with a replica, it is so heavy that it takes 8 men to lift it.. The brass letterbox still bears the legend "First Lord of the Treasury".. The original door was put on display in the Churchill Museum at the Cabinet War Rooms...

“It's the oldest question of all, George.. Who can spy on the spies?”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored...ge-smiley.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=36Lo raccontò in maniera semplice ma precisa, come un buon soldato rievoca una battaglia, non più col sapore della vittoria o della sconfitta ma unicamente con l'emozione del ricordo..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=70

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-09-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #584
lightgiver

Lightbulb O-liveR

Quote:
He drank 8 cups of coffee; he swallowed fifteen glasses of 1911 brandy.. But he could not make me a naval lieutenant who had forgotten the difference between a powder monkey and a taffrail..

I found myself, then, in New York, awaiting the arrival of my books and manuscripts, an event, unfortunately as I then thought, long delayed.. So I bethought me whether I could not, irrationally, immorally, unphilosophically, with a game leg but with all my heart and brain, serve England..

I was furious at the stupidity of the British propaganda. It was worse in America than it had been in England. At its best, it was an exaggeration and sheer falsehood, so transparent that Woodrow Wilson himself, to say nothing of a legion of Italian bootblacks, saw through it..

As for the German propaganda, it was hardly noticeable. Was it that they did not understand the importance of America in the Wilhelmstrasse? Was it that they had the good sense to rely upon the stupidity of the English apologists to defeat their intentions?...

I had a considerable opinion of the intelligence of Germans, dating from the time in my boyhood when Helmholtz was the great name in physics, Haeckel in biology, Mommsen in history, Goethe in poetry, Bach, Beethoven and Wagner in music; the time when one might say that the whole of organic chemistry had been developed in Germany. I had further to remember that the German social system was considered by nearly all thinking Englishmen as a sublime model. German thought and action had been made immortal by Carlyle. German social economy had been slavishly adopted by Lloyd George in the Insurance Act. Great lawyers like Lord Haldane and talented errand boys like H. G. Wells mingled their voices (of course, in the latter case, with a somewhat cockney accent) to extol the greatness of Germany and to hold her up as a pattern to all good Englishmen. I reflected that Bismarck was not exactly a fool in politics, that von Moltke had been hardly an amateur in the art of war. I had read von Bernhardi with admiration, both for his intellectual ability and his moral simplicity.. I did not argue whether or no he came from Italian stock. Nietzsche was to me almost an avatar of Thoth, the god of wisdom; and, whether or no he was a Polish Jew, Germany had possessed sufficient intelligence to profit by the thwackings that he gave her. Yes, I was almost convinced that the German directorate had decided to allow British hypocrisy and stupidity to win their battles for them by making themselves absurd and obscene in the eyes of all sensible people...

I found such a candidate for the secret director of the German propaganda in Professor Hugo Münsterberg. As it happened, the professor was an old enemy of mine. We had quarrelled about philosophy and physics. His mind was intensely positive, brutally matter-of-fact, but capable of appreciating subtlety, and far more open to new facts and theories than most of his opponents supposed. His arrogance was, to a great extent, the Freudian protection against his own uncertainty. He knew psychology, he knew men; he understood business; and in his capacity of instructor at Harvard, he had acquired the habit of forming and directing minds. So much I knew, and I pictured my duel with him in romantic terms of Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty..

But personally I was so terribly English!. My accent betrayed me as his did Peter.. My clothes were obviously Savile Row.. I had not even taken the precaution to be sufficiently un-English to pay for them. I clutched at the straw of my name. From the myths of antiquity looms a phantom Crowley somewhere near Kilkenny where the cats come from, and though my particular Crowleys have been mercifully well-behaved in England since the bishop of that name who published his naughty epigrams in the time of Queen Elizabeth, there are lots of Crowleys in America who come direct from Ireland. ..

I found Viereck very sympathetic about Irish independence and I billed myself as the only and original Sinn Feiner.. My trouble was that I knew nothing about the Irish question and possessed nothing by the hazy idea common to most Englishmen, including those who have studied Ireland most profoundly, that it was a devil of a mess and a devil of a nuisance. However,Viereck wanted to believe; and he believed, like a Catholic who is afraid to sleep in the dark..

Having thus established myself as an Irish rebel and a pro-German, I went away and considered what I could do about it.. I read The Fatherland; I found the German case presented with learning, with logic and with moderation.. The motifs were scholarship, statistics and statesmanlike sobriety. It seemed to me that, in the peculiar temper of the United States, whose people, however ignorant and dishonest individually, are always, as a whole, curiously anxious to know the truth and to do justice, this propaganda was infernally dangerous to British interests. I talked to my friends about it. All they could say was that Viereck was personally despicable. Some, like Captain Gaunt, affected to ignore the importance of The Fatherland. Others, even more hopeless from my point of view, seemed to think that they could suppress "The Fatherland" by continuing their lifelong policy of omitting to invite Viereck to dinner parties which would have bored him and given him indigestion...

POSTSCRIPTUM: New Year, 1922; 2 years less 2 months since I wrote this paper.. I "got it off my chest"; next day I had relapsed into my normal indifference to human imbecility. I never so much as troubled to revise it until yesterday.. Then I rescued it from its dusty pigeon-hole simply because I heard from my representative in London that my supposed pro-Germanism was a bar to the recognition of my work in England..

I care nothing for public opinion. I care nothing for fame or success. I am perfectly happy in my retirement. The full leisure to work, the freedom from all interruption, the absence of temptations to distraction: Cefalu realizes my idea of heaven...

But I am pledged to give my life to the establishment of the Law of Thelema: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." So, if the operations on behalf of that Law are being tampered by the insensate belief that I ever was, am, or ever could be, disloyal to my country, which I love with an unreasoning passion, altogether beyond the interference of my intellectual opinions, I am willing to make this public statement as to what I did in the war, and why I did it..

My attitude is unaltered by time. I still think the English pot as black as the German kettle, and I am still willing to die in defence of the pot.. Mine is the loyalty of Bill Sikes' dog; you can't make me believe that my master is an injured innocent; and the fact that he starves and beats me doesn't alter the fact that I am his dog, and I love him..

Let the publication of this paper make clear my integrity! Let the British public come to honour me for my
stubborn endurance of the shameful martyrdom, still cruel and still dear...
http://hermetic.com/crowley/confessions/chapter76.html
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...cret_Agent_666
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=84How would you like to grow up a clever man and write books?. I think I'd rather read them sir..What, don't you want to be a paperback writer?.I think I'd rather be a bookseller sir...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=182
Old 17-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #585
lightgiver

Lightbulb S0l

Quote:
Servants of the Light is a modern-day Western Mystery School which teaches the esoteric sciences through correspondence..SOL was founded in 1965 by British occultist and author W. E. Butler.. He received his training in Dion Fortune's Fraternity of the Inner Light, which in turn stemmed from The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.. He was also trained by the psychic Robert King. Mr Butler served as Director of Studies until his death in 1978 when he was succeeded by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, third-generation psychic, mediator, author, lecturer and workshop facilitator..The stated purpose of the SOL is to assist in spreading esoteric knowledge in an ethical manner to all who want to receive it, regardless of religious denomination, gender, nationality, race, age, social position or income. All who desire to do so should be able to study the Mysteries, the true inner spiritual heritage of the West..The primary vehicle for teaching that the SOL uses is Hermetic Qabalah...

Studies have shown that false memories can be implanted under experimental conditions, so is it possible for therapists to change their clients’ beliefs or memories through suggestion..Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a theoretical indoctrination process which results in "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations..The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behaviour, emotions or decision making...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servants_of_the_Light
http://www.spring.org.uk/2008/02/the...se-beliefs.php
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=196

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-09-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #586
lightgiver

Question Question

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282480
Old 30-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #587
lightgiver

Arrow Kabaalah & The Distractions

Quote:
For 2 years, Tom and Amy Bates have been struggling to cope with their altered lives, after their daughter Pattie (or Patricia) was severely injured in a hit-and-run accident. Pattie, who is strapped down to the living-room sofa in an adult nappy (apparently suffering from urinary and fecal incontinence), is unable to wash or eat by herself or talk, merely uttering unintelligible sounds. Although poorly-educated and gullible, Amy Bates firmly believes that Pattie is able to understand what is being said in her presence, whereas Tom Bates has given up all hope of her recovery. In fact, judging from the sounds she makes, Pattie seems to realise what is going on around her, but Tom Bates is beyond noticing...Released 12 November 1982 (USA)...

Brimstone is an air-launched ground attack missile developed by MBDA for Britain's Royal Air Force. It was originally intended for "fire and forget" use against mass formations of enemy armour, using a millimetre wave (mmW) seeker to ensure accuracy even against moving targets. Experience in Afghanistan led to the addition of laser guidance in the dual-mode Brimstone missile, allowing a "spotter" to pick out specific targets when friendly forces or civilians were in the area.. The tandem shaped charge warhead is much more effective against modern tanks than older similar weapons such as the AGM-65G Maverick, whilst the small blast area minimises collateral damage. Three Brimstones are carried on a launcher that occupies a single weapon station, allowing a single aircraft to carry many missiles...

The sign of the horns is a hand gesture with a variety of meanings and uses in various cultures. It is formed by extending the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb..Its earliest use can be seen in India, as a gesture very commonly used by Gautama Buddha as Karana Mudra which is synonymous with expulsion of demons and removal of obstacles like sickness or negative thoughts. The same usage can be seen in Italy and Mediterranean culture as well where, when confronted with unfortunate events, or simply when these events are mentioned, the sign of the horns may be given to ward off bad luck. It is also used traditionally to counter or ward off the "evil eye" (malocchio)...

Quote:
November - The government announces that more than 400,000 council houses have been sold off under the right-to-buy scheme in the last 3 years/1- Welsh language television station, S4C, launches in Wales..So Called Opinion polls show the Conservatives still firmly in the lead, suggesting that a general election will be held by next summer-"Trick or Treatment"\2 - The 4th terrestrial television channel, Channel 4, begins broadcasting,the first programme broadcast being the game show Countdown, hosted by Richard Whiteley. Another flagship programme is the Liverpool-based soap opera Brookside/3-A So Called gasoline or petrol tanker X-plodes in the Salang Tunnel in Afghanistan..1,000+ Russians die -The Dow Jones Industrial Average surges\7- The Thames Barrier is first publicly demonstrated/11 - 5th space shuttle mission-Columbia 5-launched 1st coml flight- Gas explosion in Israeli army \headquarters near Tyre; kills 60/12 - Express Lift Tower in Northampton officially opened- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site/15 - Unemployment remains in excess of 3 million - 13.8% of the workforce - Funeral service held in Moscow's Red Square for Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev\16 - Tom Stoppard's "Real Thing" premieres in London/20- Drew Barrymore at age 7 hosts Saturday Night Live-Each house is cared for by an elderly serving woman; the girls whisper that all of the employees are girls who tried to escape the walled school in their youth, and were pressed into permanent service as punishment\23 - Challenger moves to Vandenberg AFB & mated for STS-6/25- The Minneapolis Thanksgiving Day Fire destroys an entire city block\27 – Yasuhiro Nakasone becomes Prime Minister of Japan/28 – Representatives from 88 countries gather in Geneva to discuss world trade and ways to work toward aspects of free trade-So Called Opinion polls show the Conservative government with an approval rating of up to 44% and well on course for a second successive election win, 13 points ahead of Labour. Support for the Alliance has halved in the space of a year- "Pirates of Penzance" closes at Uris Theater NYC after 772 perfs\30 - A letter bomb sent by Animal rights activists explodes in 10- Downing Street, with packages sent to the leaders of the other political parties. One member of Downing Street staff is burnt – Michael Jackson releases Thriller-Jackson's previous album Off the Wall received strong critical acclaim and was also a commercial success, eventually selling over 20 million copies worldwide..As the year changes, the focus shifts to Alice, the 4th-year blue ribbon, who is hungry to leave the school and see the world outside...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083693/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brimstone_(missile)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=71Elizabeth, that's enough..We will not have this at the dining table..Are you saying that the death of one species is less tragic than another.. Iris, the new youngest "red ribbon," excites the ire of Selma, the former red ribbon, who complains about absence of the former violet-ribbon Natacha - the oldest who had been her friend...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=215

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-09-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #588
lightgiver

Lightbulb Shipman's Tale

Quote:
The Shipman's Tale (also called The Sailor's Tale) is one of The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer..

He picked up a demonstration Yale mechanism mounted on a board and explained that the Yale consisted of a series of pins sitting in various positions inside the barrel of the lock.. The bites in the Yale key acted on the pins to push them up and allow the key to be turned in the barrel..."You just stroke the first pin until" - Jagger's wrist tensed and suddenly relaxed - "it goes a notch, and then you know you've got one up into line."

It is in the form of a fabliau and tells the story of a miserly merchant, his avaricious wife and her lover, a wily monk.. Although
similar stories can be found in Boccaccio's Decameron, a frequent source for Chaucer's tales, the story is a retelling of a common folk tale; "the lover's gift regained"..

The use of the pronouns "us" and "we" when talking from a woman's perspective, along with the sympathetic portrayal of the wife in the tale, have led scholars to suggest that the tale was originally written for the Wife of Bath but as that character developed she was given a more fitting story and the Shipman took on this tale.. In the line "he moot us clothe, and he moot us array," and others, "us" and "we" are used, in a way that a married woman might speak at that time...

The Wife of Bath's Tale ( Tale of the Wyf of Bathe) is among the best-known of Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. It provides insight into the role of women in the Late Middle Ages and was probably of interest to Chaucer himself, for the character is one of his most developed ones, with her Prologue twice as long as her Tale. He also goes so far as to describe two sets of clothing for her in his General Prologue..She holds her own among the bickering pilgrims, and evidence in the manuscripts suggests that although she was first assigned a different, plainer tale—perhaps the one told by the Shipman—she received her present tale as her significance increased. She calls herself both Alyson and Alys in the prologue, but to confuse matters these are also the names of her 'gossib' (a close friend or gossip), whom she mentions several times, as well as many female characters throughout The Canterbury Tales...

After a long list of works written earlier in his career, including Troilus and Criseyde, House of Fame, and "Parliament of Fowls", The Canterbury Tales is near-unanimously seen as Chaucer's magnum opus. He uses the tales and the descriptions of its characters to paint an ironic and critical portrait of English society at the time, and particularly of the Church.. Structurally, the collection resembles The Decameron, which Chaucer may have read during his first diplomatic mission to Italy in 1372...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowley_Maritime
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wife_of_Bath%27s_Tale
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...34&postcount=4Why create a work of art when dreaming about it is so much sweeter?..Within a budding grove, the girls think but of love.. Hear the radio, drinking tea and to hell with being free... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=207

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-10-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:16 AM   #589
lightgiver

Arrow Clophill Castle

Black Mass at Clophill, 1963 ...
Quote:
23 August - Police launch a manhunt for the perpetrator of the A6 murder, who shot dead 36-year-old Michael Gregsten and paralysed his mistress Valerie Storie-James Hanratty(Born Sunday, 4 October 1936 Bromley, Kent/Died Wednesday, 4 April 1962) was later convicted and executed for the murder - Belgium sends troops to Rwanda-Urundi - East Germany imposed new curbs on travel between West & East Berlin - US lunar probe Ranger 1 reaches 190 km from Earth, falls back\24 - Windward Islands' Airways International (Winair) forms - Former South African nazi leader Johannes Vorster becomes South Africa's minister of justice/25 - Police in Birmingham launch a murder inquiry after the body of missing teenager Jacqueline Thomas is found on an allotment in the Alum Rock area of the city- Brazilian president Janio Quadros, resigns\30 - Last Spanish troops leave Morocco - USSR says it will resume nuclear testing/31 - Amsterdam National Ballet forms...

Clophill is a small village and civil parish located in the Flit river valley, Bedfordshire, England. The village belongs to a fanbase called Bronies – Beadlow, Cainhoe and possibly Moddry. It is recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Clopelle; meaning tree-stump Hill in old English..In the 1960s the church became a focus of media attention after a widely reported incident of graveyard desecration was followed by a series of similar incidents, both at Clophill and across Britain..The rector at that time, Rev. Leslie Barker, reported that six graves of females had been tampered with before the stone slab above a se7enth, that of Jenny Humberstone who had died in 1770 aged 22, had been dislodged and the coffin broken open..The remains of Jenny Humberstone were reinterred on 23 March, but the incident was not to be an isolated one, thanks to the newspaper publicity. Her grave was desecrated again on 2 occasions before 2 April, and the church had become a night-time attraction for local teenagers..The desecration of St Mary's in 1963 was followed by a spate of similar newspaper reports of "black magic rites" in churches in 1963 and 1964, including reports of a series of desecrations in Lancashire, symbols painted on the porch of a church in Bramber, Sussex, and a pentagram and a sheep's heart pierced with 13 thorns in St Clement's in Leigh-on-Sea..Kelly's Directory of 1898 noted that the church had been erected by public subscription and was "approached by a noble avenue of elms".."The churchyard possessed the unenviable reputation of being a haunt of body snatchers, and many human bones have been dug up in the fields of Brickwall Farm"...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_1961
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Marys_Church,_Clophill
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...50&postcount=5It says there on the passport I'm a tourist.. I came to see the sights..Yes, happy happy happy island people!. Then why visit an insane asylum?.. I don't see the Ambassador here, do you? .. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=73
Old 19-10-2014, 10:30 PM   #590
lightgiver

Lightbulb Orinoco Flow

Quote:
May 1 - Car bomb fails to go off in Times Square, New York City/6- The second largest intraday point swing in Dow Jones Industrial Average history occurs - The 2010 general election took place, resulting in a hung parliament\7 – Scientists conducting the Neanderthal genome project announce that they have sequenced enough of the Neanderthal genome to suggest that Neanderthals and humans may have interbred– The Conservative Party and the Liberal Democrats began negotiations to reach either a parliamentary agreement, or to create a coalition government with a House of Commons majority/9– Chelsea became champions of the Premier League after beating Wigan Athletic 8-0\11 -Brown confirmed his resignation as PM and went to Buckingham Palace to inform The Queen of his decision-Cameron was then confirmed as PM, in a coalition government between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats

Afriqiyah Airways Flight 771 was a scheduled international passenger flight that crashed on 12 May 2010 at about 06:01 local time (04:01 UTC) on approach to Tripoli International Airport.. Of the 104 passengers and crew on board, the sole survivor was 9-year-old Dutch boy Ruben van Assouw..The crash of Flight 771 was the third hull-loss of an Airbus A330 in total, happening 11 months after the second one came with the crash of Air France Flight 447...

The aircraft was powered by 2 General Electric CF6-80E1 engines.. It was configured for a capacity of 253 passengers.. This particular flight carried 93 passengers and 11 crew.. Most of the passengers were Dutch citizens returning from holiday in South Africa.. An airport official stated that 13 Libyans, both passengers and crew, as well 70 Dutch nationals had lost their lives in the crash.. The aircraft pitched up to 12.3° nose up and the flight crew raised the landing gear and flaps.. Shortly thereafter the co-pilot started making nose down inputs which caused the aircraft to pitch-attitude to reduce to 3.5° nose down.. At the same time the captain and the first officer were making inputs to the aircraft's side stick at the same time.. This action appears to be intended to provide assistance by the captain to fly the aircraft.. This action led to confusion on who was flying the aircraft. The Ground proximity warning system sounded as the aircraft lost more height and the captain responded with a sharp nose-down input...Then the captain took control of the aircraft without warning, via the side stick priority button and maintained the nose-down input, while the first officer was simultaneously pulling back on his own side stick.. 2 seconds before impact with the ground the aircraft was at 180 feet. The captain was also pulling his side stick fully back, suggesting both pilots were aware of the aircraft's impending collision with the ground..The passengers aboard Flight 771 were of various nationalities.. All of the 11 crew members were Libyans..The sole survivor was 9-year-old Ruben van Assouw, a resident of the Dutch city of Tilburg, who was returning from a safari with his parents and brother...

Of the passengers, 42 were continuing to Düsseldorf, 32 were continuing to Brussels, se7en to London, and one to Paris. Eleven of the passengers had Libya as their final destination.. Of the 71 passengers identified as Dutch by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 38 were travelling with the Stip travel agency, 24 were travelling with the Kras travel agency, and 9, including the survivor, had their tickets booked independently..Among the victims were Frans Dreyer, brother of South African Member of Parliament Anchen Dreyer. and his friend and colleague, Anton Matthee. On the evening of 12 May 2010, the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs confirmed that one of its passport holders was on the plane, novelist Bree O'Mara.. One of the Dutch victims was Joëlle van Noppen, singer in the former Dutch girl group WOW!-Unemployment .remained above 2,500,000 for the second month running- Miliband announces his candidacy in the Labour Party leadership election..

15-A 21-year-old woman, Roshonara Choudhry, was charged with the attempted murder of Stephen Timms/19 – Protests in Bangkok, Thailand, end with a bloody military crackdown,killing 91 and injuring more than 2,100-Balls also confirmed that he will be contesting the Labour Party leadership\20-Scientists announced that they have created a functional synthetic genome-5 paintings worth €100 million are stolen from the Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris...

May 22 – Air India Express Flight 812 overshoots the runway at Mangalore International Airport in India, killing 158 and leaving 8 survivors-After touching down on the 8,033-foot (2,448 m) runway 24, the plane overran and crashed down the hill at its far end..The final conversations between Air traffic control (ATC) and the pilot prior to the landing showed no indication of distress/26 – A 40-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder after the bodies of 3 prostitutes were found in the River Aire in Bradford, West Yorkshire\27- Griffiths (aged 40) was charged with the murder of 3 women whose bodies were found in Bradford-Netto announced the sale of all its UK stores to Asda in a £778 million deal/29-Laws resigned as Chief Secretary to the Treasury after admitting he had claimed expenses to pay rent to his partner\ 31 – 9 activists are killed in a clash with soldiers when Israeli Navy forces raid and capture a flotilla of ships attempting to break the Gaza blockade...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afriqiy...ays_Flight_771
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...om-safari.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=12What if there was a species above us in the food chain?. How do you think you'd feel if that species lost total respect for us... and started slaughtering us wholesale?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1724

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-10-2014 at 10:44 PM.
Old 22-10-2014, 11:44 PM   #591
lightgiver

Arrow Ley Ley Ley

Quote:
Major Vic "Deak" Deakins and Captain Riley Hale are pilots in the United States Air Force.. After a sparring match between the two, the pilots are assigned to a top secret exercise on a B-3 Stealth Bomber with 2 B-83 nuclear bombs on board.. Deakins and Hale take off from Whiteman Air Force Base carrying the two live nuclear weapons on an evening exercise over Utah..The TauTona Mine or Western Deep No.3 Shaft, is a gold mine in South Africa. At 3.9 kilometers (2.4 mi) deep it is currently home to the world's deepest mining operations rivaled only by Mponeng gold mine With Witch it competes for #1 ranking...

The lift cage that transports the workers from the surface to the bottom travels at 16 metres per second (36 mph|58 km/h) so together with traveling on horizontal trolleys the journey to the rock face can take up to 1 hour from the surface level..The mine has also been featured on the MegaStructures program produced by the National Geographic Channel..In the 2008 financial year, four employees were killed at the TauTona mine, out of se7en fatal accidents that occurred at AngloGold Ashanti's West Wits operations and 14 fatalities overall in the year.. The safety record of the mine improved in 2009, when it only recorded one fatality..Finding himself unable to disarm the warhead, Hale decides to place the unarmed weapon deep in the abandoned mine to prevent them from being used elsewhere.. A helicopter chases Deakins, as the mercenaries proceed with their mission to blackmail the government with the threat of
detonating the warhead in a civilian area...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TauTona_Mine
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=6You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,"..You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! Because what's really happening is that you're hiding something out there! And it is going to send us back to the Stone Age!... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1141

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-10-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 15-11-2014, 11:51 PM   #592
lightgiver

Lightbulb Trishula

Shiva Shiva Shiva: 108 Names of Shiva ..
Quote:
D.D.C.F., Mathers, had told me a certain incident which had taken place between himself and Bennett as follows:

He and I.A. had disagreed upon an obscure point in theology, thereby formulating the accursed Dyad, thereby enabling the Abra-Melin demons to assume material form: one in his own shape, another in that of I.A. Now, the demon that looked like I.A. had a revolver, and threatened to shoot him (D.D.C.F.), while the demon that resembled himself was equally anxious to shoot I.A. Fortunately, before the demons could fire, V.N.R. (Mrs. Mathers) came into the room, thus formulating the symbol of the Blessed Trinity..

Frater I.A.'s account was less of a strain upon P.'s faculties of belief. They had had, he said, an argument about the God Shiva, the Destroyer, whom I.A. worshipped because, if one repeated his name often enough, Shiva would one day open his eye and destroy the universe, and whom D.D.C.F. feared and hated because He would one day open His eye and destroy D.D.C.F. I.A. closed the argument by assuming the position Padmasana and repeating the Mantra: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." D.D.C.F., angrier than ever, sought the sideboard, but soon returned, only to find Frater I.A. still muttering: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." "Will you stop blaspheming?" cried D.D.C.F.; but the holy man only said: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." "If you don't stop I will shoot you!" said D.D.C.F., drawing a revolver from his pocket and leveling it at I.A.'s head; but I.A., being concentrated, took no notice and continued to mutter: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva."

Whether overawed by the majesty of the saint or interrupted by the entry of a third person, I.A. no longer remembered, but D.D.C.F. never pulled the trigger.

Mathers thus disposed of, to business!

What of the Great Work? Did it become absurd with Mathers? No more than Everest ceases to attract when the Alpine Club caps incompetence with manslaughter!

We simply dismissed from our minds the whole question of the G∴ D∴ and restated the problem on first principles.

In this situation, I had the advantage of wider reading and more varied experience than Allan; he, that of more intensive training, and especially of his recent initiation into Asiatic arcana under the aegis of Shri Parananda, Solicitor-General of Ceylon (as Aramis was a musketeer) per interim, and a yogi cap-à-pied.. I had learnt modesty from Eckenstein's engineering epithets and Mexican mountains; so I shut up --- as Doris Gomez once immortally observed, at the conclusion of a prolonged and uninterrupted harangue, "If you've got anything more to say, shut up!" --- and concentrated on learning the least lemma of his lore instead of inflicting on him my own intimations of immortality...
http://hermetic.com/crowley/confessions/chapter27.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=177I have spent my life in seeking knowledge.. This is what I know.. I have written this for you my son, wherever you are and for your children and your children's children.. It's a poor legacy.. But it's all I have..These things happened thirteen centuries before the birth of Jesus Christ... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=325

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Old 29-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #593
lightgiver

Lightbulb Illuminatus

Quote:
"The future was darkening, we were nearing the terrible catastrophe which was about to overwhelm France. The abyss was at our feet; yet averting our eyes, struck with a fatal blindness, we hurried from fête to fête, from pleasure to pleasure. It was a kind of frenzy which thrust us gaily on to our own destruction. Alas! how can a storm be controlled when one sees it not?

"Meanwhile, from time to time, some troubled or observant minds tried to snatch us from this fatal security. I have already said that the Comte de St.-Germain had tried to unseal the eyes of their Majesties, by making them perceive the approach of danger; but M. de Maurepas, not wishing the salvation of the country to come from anyone but himself, ousted the thaumaturgist, and he re-appeared no more."..The year in which these events were taking place was 1788, and these words were later recorded in the diary of Madame d'Adhémar, an intimate friend of Marie-Antoinette. M. de Maurepas was an adviser to the Queen, and was the one most accused by the Abbé Barruel of leading the French Revolution...

The reason I am making this reference to the Count of Saint-Germain is that I want to place him and Aleister Crowley within the same class of adepts who by their mere presence energise the elemental forces of war and chaos. It transpired that Saint-Germain's warnings to the French Royal Court were totally vindicated, but his timing and mysteriousness meant that the whole course of events could not be averted. It was too late to avert the inevitable. These adepts have virtually self-realised personalities. Crowley perceived his role of energising war when he wrote that the prophetic events contained in The Book of the Law could only be put into action by its publication. Thus, a series of violent and bloody conflicts came into effect after this powerful grimoire was published. This is the "word-sword" principle: words spoken or published which give effect to outcomes or consequences..Saint-Germain was a high level adept of the secret societies. He was believed to have died in 1784, but he faked his death, since both Masonic and Catholic sources place him at the Wilhelmsbad conference held on 15 February, 1785. This conference was held in an attempt to bring about a conciliation between the various sects of the Rosicrucians, the Necromantists, the Cabalists, the Illuminati and the Humanitarians. In attendance were such (il)luminaries as Cagliostro, St. Martin, Mesmer and Weishaupt..Saint-Germain was a member of the Paris Chapter of the Knights Templar. He was the Obermohr [supreme magus] of many mystic brotherhoods, where he was worshipped as a superior being. His memory was not forgotten, and by the end of the nineteenth century, hierophants of the secret schools looked upon Saint-Germain with profound gratitude. His influence had helped to open the way for humanism and republicanism (which in this author's opinion is a respectable name for organised crime), movements which "flowered" in the twentieth century.

Gnostic forces were progressing in the ascendancy during the nineteenth century, and into this milieu was Edward Alexander Crowley born; he later took the name Aleister. He was born on 12 October, 1875. According to Kenneth Grant, head of an OTO breakaway sect, the Typhonian Tradition, Crowley first became aware of the existence of spiritual powers in 1898 when he read The Cloud upon the Sanctuary by Karl von Eckartshausen. Crowley was 22 at the time and set out to contact the hidden Order which the book describes. His efforts led to his initiation into the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn on 18 November, 1898. He assumed the magical name Perdurabo (I shall endure)..In August, 1903, Crowley married Rose Kelly, his 'scarlet woman,' whom he had met in Paris. They proceeded on an extended honeymoon, and whilst in Sri Lanka, they went trekking through the jungle. Whilst standing on the shores of a lake, Crowley decided to shoot enough furry bats to make himself a waistcoat. One bat landed on Rose, and Crowley had some trouble detaching its claws. That night, Crowley was awakened by the noise of a squealing bat. He then saw Rose, completely naked, clinging with her arms and legs to the wooden frame that supported the mosquito net. As he pulled her down, she bit and spat and squealed, and she had to be shaken into wakefulness. Crowley noted that it was the finest case of obsession that he had ever had the "good fortune" to observe.

When Rose later discovered she was pregnant, they decided to return home to England. En-route they went to Cairo, where they took a flat. (Incidentally, Rose went on to have a daughter who was named Night my Athatour Hecate Sappho Jesabel Lilith, and who died in tragic circumstances. Rose died an alcoholic)..In Cairo, Crowley proceeded to dress in Persian garb, pretending to be an oriental prince, Chioi Khan (being Hebrew for the Beast). Crowley's mother, a strict Plymouth Brethren, had believed her son to be the beast ( number 666 ( of Revelation 13:18...In Cairo, Crowley attempted a series of invocations to summon up elementals or demons. Rose sank into a curious state of mind in which she kept repeating: "You have offended Horus." It was Rose who in fact introduced Crowley to the elemental, Aiwass. Through Rose, Aiwass told Crowley that he was to go into his workroom at precisely midday on 8, 9 and 10 April, 1904 and write down what he heard for the next hour. The message began: "Had! the manifestation of Nuit." And thus The Book of the Law came into existence. It is also known as "Liber AL vel Legis" (meaning 'divinely revealed Book of the Law') or Liber AL for short. Whilst The Book of the Law was received in 1904, it would not be published until 1913, just nine months before the 'Balkan War' (later to be called World War One)..According to Crowley, " 'The Law of Thelema' [ie, Liber AL], revealed in Cairo in 1904, has come to replace the outworn creeds, the local codes; to help the peoples of the world march on to a new era of peace and happiness." Thus Crowley becomes a medium and 'false prophet' within the context of James 4:5: "They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world's viewpoint; and the world listens to them."..Crowley preached the New Aeon of Horus, the "new era of peace and happiness," but the path to this "new era" would necessarily be bathed in blood. A moment's reflection on the course of the twentieth century confirms that the revolutionary and violent prophecies contained within The Book of the Law have been fulfilled, and there are other events yet to occur...

Forerunner to Crowley..Crowley did not just appear out-of-the-blue. The groundwork had been laid for millennia, for his creed is Gnosticism. Essentially, a Gnostic is one who seeks illumination, and sets out to become a divine being; basically, an alchemical transmutation of evil into good achieved through the exercise of one's own will. Christians believe that this transmutation can only occur through the grace of God as may be extended to an individual; no amount of self-will can achieve this transmutation of one's spirit..Gnostic leaders are spiritualist mediums who take counsel and direction from spirits or "Invisible Masters." The ideals of Gnostics are utopian, and the ends justify the means. Crowley was a Gnostic master, as was a forerunner of his, Adam Weishaupt. Many readers have more than likely 'completed' Conspiracy Theory 101, and are familiar with Herr Weishaupt. For those who may not know of him, some background follows..Weishaupt was born in Catholic-dominated southern Germany on 6 February, 1748. He was Jesuit-educated and attained a very influential university position. In accordance with the "needs of his period" (Kenneth Grant), he reawakened the Order of the Illuminati. Weishaupt's occult activities culminated in the French Revolution, and this spark ruptured the course of history..Shortly after the French Revolution, the Marquis de Luchet said, "This society [Illuminati] aims at governing the world. Its object is universal domination." He called the Illuminati "a subterranean fire smouldering eternally and breaking forth periodically in violent and devastating explosions."

Weishaupt wrote the following to a fellow Illuminatus: "We must consider how we can begin to work under another form. If only the aim is achieved, it does not matter under what cover it takes place, and cover is always necessary. For in concealment lies a great part of our strength. For this reason we must cover ourselves with the name of another society. The lodges that are under Freemasonry are in the meantime the most suitable cloak for our high purpose, because the world is already accustomed to expect nothing great from them which merits attention. As in the spiritual Orders of the Roman Church, religion was, alas! only a pretence, so must our Order also in a nobler way try to conceal itself behind a learned society or something of the kind.".On 26 December, 1993, no less an organ of the fourth estate, "The Economist" published the following under the heading, "The Good Network Guide": "Beyond all these networks lies the mother of all networks, the Order of the Illuminati, known to some as the True Rulers of the World. Its age will remain uncertain until the story of the last days of Atlantis is better known. Though this secret body has hovered unseen over all history, its most public flowering was in the Enlightenment. Adam Weishaupt, a former Jesuit ( who provided much of the inspiration for Shelley's Frankenstein ( revealed its purpose and system of mutual surveillance to the world on May 1st 1776. Since then the order has taken a keen interest in another newborn of that year. It is significant that many American presidents have been Illuminati; and the Illuminati symbol of the eye in the pyramid still graces the dollar bill...

"The conspiracy is immense and terrifying, stretching from Hassan-i-Sabbah, 11th-century Assassin, to Ian Fleming (who caricatured the order as "SPECTRE").. It is the network of those who run networks. Given its power, you should assume that anyone writing about the order must be either lying or part of a conspiracy to confound you. In wondering about the Illuminati, merely remember this. You have never arrived." (Note the motto of the Assassins: "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted").. Angelo Roncalli who was to become Pope John XXIII, and who convened Vatican 2, is reputed to have been a member of the Illuminati. The Illuminist eye in the pyramid was used on his papal cross. He is also reputed to have met with Crowley. It was Vatican which led to the Catholic church seizing the world-wide ecumenical agenda and which authorised the idolatrous elevation of Mary to goddess status..After the French Revolution, the Order of the Illuminati disappeared. In 1904, an Austrian Adept named Karl Kellner repeated Weishaupt's feat, and re-established the Illuminati through a sect known as Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO). Crowley took over leadership of OTO in 1922. The spirit guides of the Gnostics had clearly directed that the Illuminati once again step into the public realm but, in this instance, through OTO...
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...p_america.html
Old 29-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #594
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hail! ye twin warriors

Quote:
Cast a cold Eye.
On Life, on Death..
Horseman, pass by!..

A curious feature of Gnosticism is that in the early stages of the Gnostic quest, one is driven by terrible despair, and simultaneously, a powerful upsurge of love. In the utopian quest for self-perfection, a 'good' person in the world's eyes is one who is seemingly self-realised and self-reliant. That person develops the will to be the master of his/her world, even though many other persons may lose in the process. To become a selfish 'superman' is the Gnostic goal, and those who are not so capable or who do not share this ideal are meant only to serve and be used. Sin is no longer a restriction on one's will to fulfill the most powerful desires. Nietzsche longed for 'the fair beast' (die blonde Bestie) ( the strong, beautiful beast which shall rule the world, and act in all things according to its will...

W.B. Yeats, the Irish poet and contemporary of Crowley in the Order of the Golden Dawn, wrote about the Gnostic utopia thus: "...an aristocratic civilisation in its most completed form, every detail of life hierarchical, every great man's door crowded at dawn by petitioners, great wealth everywhere in few men's hands, all dependent on a few, up to the Emperor himself, who is a God dependent on a greater God and everywhere, in Court, in the family, an inequality made law."..The Book of the Law in the Context of the 20th Century..Satan through Aiwass declares that Christianity is dead, and that Crowley is to be the prophet of the neo-pagan system which would emerge. Moral values and compassion as exercised would be relative to the exigencies of the times. The neo-pagan emergence would birth on an altar of moral enfeeblement and blood sacrifice. The strong of will would take control of the world..The most dramatic instance of human sacrifice occurred under the Nazis in World War II. The German lyric poet and essayist, Heinrich Heine (1797-1856) prophetically wrote of a time when Germany would go berserk..In the earlier part of his life, Yeats was a member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood..He was born in Dublin and educated there and in London; he spent his childhood holidays in County Sligo. He studied poetry in his youth and from an early age was fascinated by both Irish legends and the occult...

"Some day there will awake that fighting folly found among the ancient Germans, the folly that fights neither to kill nor to conquer, but simply to fight. Christianity has ( and that is its fairest merit ( somewhat mitigated that brutal German lust for battle. But it could not destroy it: and once the taming talisman, the Cross, is broken, the savagery of the old battlers will flare up again, the insane Berserk rage of which Nordic bards have so much to say and sing. The talisman is brittle. The day will come when it will pitiably collapse. Then the old stone gods will rise from forgotten rubble and rub the dust of a thousand years from their eyes; and Thor will leap up and with his giant hammer start smashing Gothic cathedrals..."The gods did indeed awaken. According to Trevor Ravenscroft in "The Spear of Destiny," every year from 1926 to 1942, the Germans sent out parties which contacted Tibetan initiates, the intention being to gain their psychic help and deep alliance with the devilish forces which rule this world. A Tibetan colony was established in Germany in 1929, and the monks were known in Germany as "The Society of Green Men," because of their links with the Green Dragon Society of Japan...

In Berlin, Hitler met regularly with the leader of the Tibetan community who was a very gifted and accurate clairvoyant. Himmler shared Hitler's interest in the occult, and set up the Nazi Occult Bureau. This incorporated into one organisation the Thule group, the Vril Society and the German branch of OTO (Crowley's magical order)..Between 1936 and 1939, Crowley paid a number of visits to Germany. It is known that a woman called Martha Kunzel repeatedly urged on Hitler the wisdom of adopting The Book of the Law as his guide. Hitler rejected this, as he wanted Mein Kampf to be the holy book of Germany. By the time the war had broken out, Crowley had become strongly anti-Hitler, and said that "Britain would knock Hitler for six" (an analogy from cricket: the worst thing a batsman can do to a bowler is hit the ball clear out of the field, and thus score six runs). The German branch of OTO had by the time of the war been banned and most of its members were in concentration camps..Hermann Rauschning, governor of Danzig, had been very close to Hitler, and recorded many of their conversations which were published in a book called Hitler Speaks. Rauschning openly acknowledged Hitler's obsession with the occult, and found that very often Hitler was paraphrasing or expressing an idea from The Book of the Law ( often word for word.."I will tell you a secret," Hitler told Rauschning, "I am founding an order. It is from there that the second stage will emerge ( the stage of the Man-God, when Man will be the measure and centre of the world. The Man-God, that splendid being, will be an object of worship. But there are other stages about which I am not permitted to speak."

Yeats had a life-long interest in mysticism, spiritualism, occultism and astrology. He read extensively on the subjects throughout his life, became a member of the paranormal research organisation "The Ghost Club" (in 1911) and was especially influenced by the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg.. As early as 1892, he wrote: "If I had not made magic my constant study I could not have written a single word of my Blake book, nor would The Countess Kathleen ever have come to exist. The mystical life is the centre of all that I do and all that I think and all that I write." His mystical interests—also inspired by a study of Hinduism, under the Theosophist Mohini Chatterjee, and the occult—formed much of the basis of his late poetry. However, some critics such as W. H. Auden criticized this aspect of Yeats's work; Auden called it the "deplorable spectacle of a grown man occupied with the mumbo-jumbo of magic and the nonsense of India."

"Hail! ye twin warriors about the pillars of the world! for your time is nigh at hand" (The Book of the Law 3:71) The "pillars of the world" are the powerful and greedy emotions of people, and the twin warriors are the spirits that would cause the two world wars energised by the compliance and sinfulness of the "pillars of the world." Hitler knew exactly what he was about, and fulfilled his pre-destined role. The cornerstone of Novus Ordo Seclorum was laid..

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhymers%27_Club
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._messenger.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=122
Old 23-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #595
lightgiver

Lightbulb Society of the Elect

Quote:
Karl von Eckhartshausen (1752-1803) was an 18th century German mystic who wrote extensively on esoteric topics. This work, The Cloud Upon the Sanctuary, is Christian mysticism veiled in hermetic code.. Eckhartshausen was briefly a member of the Bavarian Illuminati, but left for spiritual reasons.. He cryptically mentions a "society of the Elect" which has existed from the very beginning of time, "the invisible celestial Church".. He predicted that "it is the society whose members form a theocratic republic, which one day will be the Regent Mother of the whole World".. This book later influenced the Order of the Golden Dawn, and most notably, Aleister Crowley.-J.B. Hare ...

Von Eckartshausen was acquainted with Johann Georg Schröpfer, an early pioneer of phantasmagoria, and himself experimented with the use of magic lanterns to create "ghost projections" in front of an audience of four or 5 people.. He died in Munich at the age of 50..

There is no age more remarkable to the quiet observer than our own. Everywhere there is a fermentation in the minds of men; everywhere there is a battle between light and darkness, between exploded thought and living ideas, between powerless wills and living active force; in short everywhere is there war between animal man and growing spiritual man..It is said that we live in an age of light, but it would be truer to say that we are living in an age of twilight; here and there a luminous ray pierces through the mists of darkness, but does not light to full clearness either our reason or our hearts...
http://sacred-texts.com/eso/cuts/cuts03.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...101291&page=32Hunt them down.. Do not stop until they are found.. You do not know pain, you do not know fear.. You will taste man-flesh..I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain.. The hour is later than you think..So you have Come here for information.. I have some for you... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...155137&page=32

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-12-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 31-12-2014, 02:07 AM   #596
lightgiver

Question Bush Crowley Connection

I read somewhere Crowley is related to Bush...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=447Tomorrow you'll begin the process of looking for survivors of your families. In most cases.. you won't find them.. After 6,000 long years of murder,victims are being mourned throughout the world.. We've survived..Many of you have come up to me and thanked me.. Thank yourselves.. Thank your fearless Stewart, and others among you who worried about you and faced death at every moment..I shall remain with you until 5 minutes after midnight...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=601

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-12-2014 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:24 PM   #597
lightgiver

Exclamation Poor Ley

Pooley, what kinda a names that..
Quote:
Ebola is transmitted by direct contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person, such as blood, vomit or faeces...Brown girl in the ring tra la la la...
Ms CafferKey, a public health nurse, was diagnosed with Ebola in December after volunteering with Save the Children in Sierra Leone...
Quote:
The 35th Spirit is Marchosias.. He is a Great and Mighty Marquis, appearing at first in the Form of a Wolf having Gryphon's Wings, and a Serpent's Tail, and Vomiting Fire out of his mouth. But after a time, at the command of the Exorcist he putteth on the Shape of a Man.. And be is a strong fighter.. He was of the Order of Dominations.. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits.. He told his Chief,who was Solomon, that after 1,200 years he had hopes to return unto the Se7enth Throne..etc etc etc ...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30666201
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30665499
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...lands-30667084
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...287328&page=16You are an interfering man, Professor..My revenge has spread over centuries and has just begun!..In the days to come, you will pray for darth...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=104

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-01-2015 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #598
lightgiver

Arrow Huntley

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Is that why masons love the Queen because of the corn laws...

I have cleaned a few septic tanks over the years and one thing you see in there is corn, especially around the Liver Pool area ..

do scousers eat lots of corn or something...

Or maybe scoucers love the queen..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=396

Quote:
HuntLey, Gloucestershire, is a village on the A40 located se7en miles (11 km) west of Gloucester in the north of the Forest of Dean..HuntLey (meaning Huntsman's clearing) is mentioned in the Domesday Book as Huntelei..The church, dedicated to St John the Baptist, dates from the 11th Century.. In the 19th Century a new church was effectively built on to the Norman tower..The village stocks were originally situated on the main road..There is also a pub, "The Red Lion", a traditional butcher's shop and other businesses..The village was the scene of fighting during the English civil war.. In 1643 the Royalists took the parliamentary garrison, but they were betrayed and in 1644 the parliamentarians regained control...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntley,_Gloucestershire
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=12

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-01-2015 at 03:39 PM.
Old 18-01-2015, 12:32 AM   #599
lightgiver

Lightbulb Land

Opening Title split from one track of Tradition because of length. Played by Isaac Stern and Orchestra...

That Ley is everywhere check it out...

http://www.primelocation.com/house-p.../warwick-road/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=134

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-01-2015 at 10:06 PM.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:22 PM   #600
lightgiver

Arrow Motte & Bailey Castle

A reconstruction of the English city of York in the 15th century, showing the motte and bailey fortifications of Old Baile (left) and York Castle (right)..
Quote:
A motte-and-bailey castle is a fortification with a wooden or stone keep situated on a raised earthwork called a motte, accompanied by an enclosed courtyard, or bailey, surrounded by a protective ditch and palisade.. Relatively easy to build with unskilled, often forced labour, but still militarily formidable, these castles were built across northern Europe from the 10th century onwards, spreading from Normandy and Anjou in France, into the Holy Roman Empire in the 11th century..The Normans introduced the design into England and Wales following their invasion in 1066...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motte-and-bailey_castle
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=110