Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #441
lightgiver

Arrow Spit Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi Lg

Yes looks like it as does too the logo for the Imperial War Museum at Duxford UK

Regards,

Dunadan
Quote:
Consider war, the atrocities which occur daily and leave us unmoved and hardly worried. We are children."

On 27 February 1917 Sir Alfred Mond, an MP and First Commissioner of Works, wrote to the Prime Minister David Lloyd George to propose the establishment of a National War Museum...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=151467&page=8
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=50
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #442
dunadan

So true....

Yet the machinery seems to fascinate, shame, such technology wasnt peace-time related/derived.

It also seems that Duxford is a rich masons play thing, their own model aero club, yet with real 'warbirds'

Dunadan
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #443
lightgiver

Lightbulb Thelema play things

Quote:
So true....

Yet the machinery seems to fascinate, shame, such technology wasnt peace-time related/derived.

It also seems that Duxford is a rich masons play thing, their own model aero club, yet with real 'warbirds'

Dunadan
Do you think High Level Masons are Thelemites ? or people with too much money and power in their hands...or maybe a bit of both ...It looks like the human race is their play thing as well

They are using gematria to plan events...

Aleister Crowley himself wrote in The Antecedents of Thelema, (1926) an incomplete work not published in his day, that Rabelais not only set forth the law of Thelema in a way similar to how Crowley understood it, but predicted and described in code Crowley's life and the holy text that he claimed to have received, The Book of the Law. However, Crowley said the work he had received was deeper, showing in more detail the technique people should practice, revealing scientific mysteries, and that Rabelais confines himself to portraying an ideal, rather than addressing questions of political economy and similar subjects, which must be solved in order to realize the Law.Rabelais is included among the Saints of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica along with others such as Virgil, Catullus, Algernon Charles Swinburne, and William Blake...
A creed is a statement of belief—usually religious belief—or faith. The word derives from the Latin credo for "I believe". The creed of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica—also known as the Gnostic Creed—is recited in the Gnostic Mass, during the Ceremony of the Introit.

The text of the Creed is as follows:

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole vicegerent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.

And I believe in the Serpent and the Lion, Mystery of Mystery, in His name BAPHOMET.

And I believe in one Gnostic and Catholic Church of Light, Life, Love and Liberty, the Word of whose Law is THELEMA.

And I believe in the communion of Saints.

And, forasmuch as meat and drink are transmuted in us daily into spiritual substance, I believe in the Miracle of the Mass.

And I confess one Baptism of Wisdom whereby we accomplish the Miracle of Incarnation.

And I confess my life one, individual, and eternal that was, and is, and is to come.

AUMGN. AUMGN. AUMGN.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=125
Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #444
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Do you think High Level Masons are Thelemites ? or people with too much money and power in their hands...or maybe a bit of both ...It looks like the human race is their play thing as well

They are using gematria to plan events...

http://youtu.be/YxoEpFwrWks
Aleister Crowley himself wrote in The Antecedents of Thelema, (1926) an incomplete work not published in his day, that Rabelais not only set forth the law of Thelema in a way similar to how Crowley understood it, but predicted and described in code Crowley's life and the holy text that he claimed to have received, The Book of the Law. However, Crowley said the work he had received was deeper, showing in more detail the technique people should practice, revealing scientific mysteries, and that Rabelais confines himself to portraying an ideal, rather than addressing questions of political economy and similar subjects, which must be solved in order to realize the Law.Rabelais is included among the Saints of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica along with others such as Virgil, Catullus, Algernon Charles Swinburne, and William Blake...
http://youtu.be/w5CATF1iTV4
A creed is a statement of belief—usually religious belief—or faith. The word derives from the Latin credo for "I believe". The creed of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica—also known as the Gnostic Creed—is recited in the Gnostic Mass, during the Ceremony of the Introit.

The text of the Creed is as follows:

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole vicegerent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.

And I believe in the Serpent and the Lion, Mystery of Mystery, in His name BAPHOMET.

And I believe in one Gnostic and Catholic Church of Light, Life, Love and Liberty, the Word of whose Law is THELEMA.

And I believe in the communion of Saints.

And, forasmuch as meat and drink are transmuted in us daily into spiritual substance, I believe in the Miracle of the Mass.

And I confess one Baptism of Wisdom whereby we accomplish the Miracle of Incarnation.

And I confess my life one, individual, and eternal that was, and is, and is to come.

AUMGN. AUMGN. AUMGN.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=125
François Rabelais - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I believe they use various divination systems and also 'create' their own 'luck' such is their power, which includes the likes of Gematria.

I also believe that their organisation(s) are much older than Crowley and his works, yet all is manipulated, not by humans, but those just beyond the veil, in other realms, eg. Solomon was supposed the have controlled deamons, or was it that they waited to be invited into this realm and then used him? I think that's how much control works.

When this planet was formed I believe that certain 'entities' were used to help create it and some of them are still here and many could be viewed as deamonic (which does not mean that they are)..

High level Masons? - A complex issue and yet I would say that the majority of TPTB do not worship the Source/God yet the other fella

Too much power and money are also part of the matter, which breeds elitism.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #445
lightgiver

Lightbulb Lesser Key

Quote:
I believe they use various divination systems and also 'create' their own 'luck' such is their power, which includes the likes of Gematria.

I also believe that their organisation(s) are much older than Crowley and his works, yet all is manipulated, not by humans, but those just beyond the veil, in other realms, eg. Solomon was supposed the have controlled deamons, or was it that they waited to be invited into this realm and then used him? I think that's how much control works.

When this planet was formed I believe that certain 'entities' were used to help create it and some of them are still here and many could be viewed as deamonic (which does not mean that they are)..

High level Masons? - A complex issue and yet I would say that the majority of TPTB do not worship the Source/God yet the other fella

Too much power and money are also part of the matter, which breeds elitism.
This other fella ?
If they are not deamonic, what are they ?

I am also of the belief that official history is not quite what we are being told and so called civilizations existed well before sumer.

Quote:
A half-truth is a deceptive statement that includes some element of truth. The statement might be partly true, the statement may be totally true but only part of the whole truth, or it may utilize some deceptive element, such as improper punctuation, or double meaning, especially if the intent is to deceive, evade, blame or misrepresent the truth.
Quote:
The outer planets were thrown into disarray and Jupiter eventually crashed into a planet which orbited between the present Jupiter and Mars. The physicists said the remains of this planet became the asteroid belt and that part of Jupiter broke away to become what we now call Venus. As Venus, then a vast chunk of matter, was projected into space, it destroyed the atmosphere and life of Mars before it was caught by the Earth’s gravitational field, the study claimed. Venus made several orbits of the Earth before its momentum hurled it into its current position in the solar system. It was those orbits, the physicists said, that brought devastation and a tidal wave about 4,800 BC. The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter which, though the details vary, many ancient and modern accounts suggest is the remains of a planet or part of a planet.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #446
marpat
Inactive

Freemasonry and the OTO are not compatible in my experience for a number of reasons. I had to resign from the OTO completely without any intent of rejoining in order to get accepted into a craft freemasonry lodge within UGLE.

This I did and with no regret. While the OTO may appear dark and sinister to some I found them to be no more than a bunch of university goths fascinated with Crowleys work.

Also, can you define what you mean by a high level mason.

Last edited by marpat; 11-11-2012 at 08:52 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #447
lightgiver

Lightbulb World in the Masons Net

One of the symbols of masonry is the world in a net. The masonic network is vast and encompasses the entire globe...Freemasons' Hall in London is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and a meeting place for the Masonic Lodges in the London area. The building is used both internally and externally as a stand-in for Thames House (the home of MI5) in the TV series Spooks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasons%27_Hall,_London
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=25
Old 11-11-2012, 10:55 PM   #448
lightgiver

Lightbulb Malachim

Enochian is a name often applied to an occult or angelic language recorded in the private journals of John Dee and his colleague Edward Kelley in late 16th century England. Dee straddled the worlds of science and magic just as they were becoming distinguishable, and Kelley was a spirit medium who worked with Dee in his magical investigations. The men claimed that the language was revealed to them by angels. Some contemporary scholars of magic consider it a constructed language that is nonetheless viable for magical workings, while other scholars of constructed languages simply consider it a very poor imitation of an ancient language, with grammar derived primarily from English. The language is integral to the practice of Enochian magic...According to Tobias Churton in his text The Golden Builders, the concept of an Angelic or antediluvian language was common during Dee's time. If one could speak with angels, it was believed one could directly interact with them...The angels of the four quarters are symbolized by the Elemental "Watchtowers" — four large magickal word-square Tables (collectively called the "Great Table of the Earth"). Most of the well-known Enochian angels are drawn from the Watchtowers of the Great Table...
Aleister Crowley, who worked with, and wrote about, Enochian magic extensively, has contributed much to its comparatively widespread use today. Crowley published the Golden Dawn Enochian material as "A Brief Abstract of the Symbolic Representation of the Universe Derived by Doctor John Dee Through the Skrying of Sir Edward Kelly." (Initially published in Crowley's Journal The Equinox Nos VII and VIII, this work was subsequently renamed Liber LXXXIV vel Chanokh, or The Book of Enoch - Chanokh being an older Hebrew form of the name Enoch. Crowley numbered the book as 84 since that number is the Qabalistic numeration for Chanokh.

Quote:
Malachim was an alphabet published by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa in the 16th century. It is derived from Hebrew. Other alphabets with a similar origin are Celestial Alphabet, Transitus Fluvii and is still used by Freemasons to a limited extent.Transitus Fluvii ("passing through the river" in Latin), or Passage Du Fleuve (in French), is an occult alphabet consisting of 22 characters described by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa in his Third Book of Occult Philosophy (Köln, 1533, but written around 1510). It is derived from the Hebrew alphabet, and is similar to the Celestial and Malachim alphabets.The alphabet is depicted in the movie The Blair Witch Project. It is also referenced in the book, "An Enemy at Green Knowe"

"Malachim" is from Hebrew (מלאך, mal'ach), and means "angels" or "messengers".
Temple "furniture" required for the performance of Enochian magick includes:

(1) The Holy Table, a table with a top engraved with a Hexagram, a surrounding border of Enochian letters, and in the middle a Twelvefold table (cell) engraved with individual Enochian letters. According to Duquette and Hyatt, the Holy Table "does not directly concern Elemental or Aethyrical workings. Angels found on the Holy Table are not called forth in these operations"

(2) The Seven Planetary Talismans. The names on these talismans (which are engraved on tin and placed on the surface of the Holy Table) are those of the Goetia. According to Duquette and Hyatt, "this indicates (or at least implies) Dee's familiarity with the Lemegeton and his attempt, at least early in his workings, to incorporate it in the Enochian system". As with the Holy Table, Spirits found on these talismans are not called forth in these operations.

(3) The Sigillum dei Aemeth, Holy Sevenfold Table, or 'Seal of God's Truth.' The symbol derives from Liber Juratus (aka The Sworn Book of Honorius or Grimoire of Honorius, of which Dee owned a copy). Five versions of this complex diagram are made from bee's wax, and engraved with the various lineal figures, letters and numbers. The four smaller ones are placed under the feet of the Holy Table. The fifth and larger one (about nine inches in diameter), is covered with a red cloth, placed on the Holy Table, and is used to support the "Shew-Stone" or "Speculum"(crystal or other device used for scrying). Scrying is an essential element of the magical system. Dee and Kelly's technique was to gaze into a concave obsidian mirror. Crowley habitually held a large topaz mounted upon a wooden cross to his forehead. Other methods include gazing into crystals, ink, fire or even a blank TV screen. "Aemeth" or "Emeth" is Hebrew for "truth"; the same word was written on the forehead of a Golem in Jewish folklore by magicians who legendarily animated these beings.

(4) A magician's ring engraved with the god-name Pele.

(5) The rod "el" painted in three sections, the ends being black and the middle red.

Quote:
In the Hawaiian religion, Pele is the goddess of fire, lightning, wind, and volcanoes. She is a popular figure in many stories of ancient Hawaii known as Hawaiian mythology. Ka wahine ʻai honua ("the earth-eating woman") is an epithet for the goddess.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=91
Old 12-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #449
lightgiver

Lightbulb Watchtower

A Watchtower is a spirit guardian of one of the four cardinal points in both ceremonial magic and the neopagan religion of Wicca. Alternately, the Watchtowers are the abodes of the guardians. Often believed to represent the four elements, the Watchtowers are invoked during ritual to cast the magic circle. They may be pictured in the imagination or represented with tablets or other physical symbols...In some traditions the Watchtowers are associated with the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water. They are also each linked to a specific star...The coved ceiling is covered in mosaic tiles depicting the Arms of HRH Arthur, Duke of Connaught,the four cardinal virtues, Prudence, Temperance, Fortitude and Justice other figures of Masonic symbolism...
Quote:
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree...
At the core of the instructions was the Angelic Table: a grid of 25x27 squares, each square containing a letter. The Angelic Table is subdivided into four lesser grids for the four elements and the four directions, bound together by the cross-shaped Tablet of Union. They are used to call upon the aid of angels ruling over the four directions. The names of God and the angels to be used in the invocations are extracted from the tablets. The four tablets are often called the Enochian Tablets because the letters may be written in the Enochian alphabet also revealed to Dee and Kelley by the angel...
In the Golden Dawn magical system, the four Angelic/Enochian Tablets became the four Watchtowers. Each Watchtower was attributed to a direction and an element, by the Golden Dawn.

The Great Eastern Quadrangle of Air
The Great Western Quadrangle of Water
The Great Northern Quadrangle of Earth
The Great Southern Quadrangle of Fire

The use of complementary colours, called flashing colours in the Golden Dawn, means that the Watchtowers belong to the class of talismans called flashing tablets. The flashing colours were supposed to draw energy from the atmosphere. The painted tablets were placed on the walls of the temple during some rituals to symbolize the four quarters. A favourite ritual in the Golden Dawn was the Opening by Watchtower...

As part of the Opening by Watchtower, the practitioner uses the elemental weapons to summon the angels of the quarters. In the south, for instance, the practitioner uses the Fire Wand to trace an invoking Fire Pentagram, then summons the angels using the three names of God found in the Fire Tablet...

Quote:
OIP TEAA PEDOCE
In the names and letters of the Great Southern Quadrangle, I invoke ye, ye Angels of the Watch-tower of the South

They are usually mentioned during the casting of the circle. In a conservative tradition such as Gardnerian or Alexandrian Wicca the invocation of the Watchtowers begins in the east; the practitioner traces an invoking Earth Pentagram while saying;

Ye Lords of the Watchtowers of the East, ye Lords of Air; I do summon, stir and call you up, to witness our rites and to guard the Circle...
Lailah chooses a soul from the Garden of Eden and commands it to enter the embryo. Lailah watches over the development in the womb and shows the rewards and punishments available to the individual. Then right before birth, Lailah strikes the newborn above the lip, making it forget what was learned and creating the philtrum. Lailah serves as a guardian angel throughout a person's life and at death, leads the soul into the afterlife..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=5
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=323

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-11-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #450
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
This other fella ?
http://youtu.be/4BGRHwj6cE8
If they are not deamonic, what are they ?

I am also of the belief that official history is not quite what we are being told and so called civilizations existed well before sumer.

The Prophecy (7/11) Movie CLIP - Visions of Death (1995) HD - YouTube
Yes the 'other fella' - a Satan?, no, yet Samuel/Lucifer? Perhaps?

Not Deamons?, but Deamons yes, but they are, I believe, as with the angelic realms with their different facets, levels and elements - and so there are shades of grey, rather than B&W with them - multi-faceted.

Also I have encountered other 'entities', which can be described by some as 'divas' 'earth spirits' or maybe even deamons et al., and they seem very ancient, part of the planet - whether the want to be or not - and are smarter - if not wiser even - than humans, with moods which range from playful, to downright evil and everything else in-between.

As I have mentioned before I think that Tolkien (Silmarillion & LotR) and Lord Dunsany (eg Beyond the Fields We Know) et al. have a handle on certain aspects of what I am trying to describe....Balrogs amongst other things spring to mind, yet not in the physical, but elemental/spirit realms.

Crowley tapped into this and as we have 'discussed' before Aiwass is an interesting entity, it didn't occur to me, until a week or two ago, that a friend of mine has a very similar being as a 'guide'. This being scared the heck out of her the first time that they 'met'....I am still not sure of it's origins or intent and neither is she.

Of course, many guides, ascended masters, angels, entities et al. often appear to humans in different guises, to either safeguard or protect themselves, or so as not to scare the human in question, or worse so as to trick us into thinking that such entities are something different to what is being seen and/or heard

I also have a feeling that the energy/souls of certain of the more highly evolved dinosaurs such as 'raptors' and the like may still be here too, and that these reptilians may also have left more than just fossilised bone behind

The age whereby more truths are revealed is upon us if we allow ourselves to listen quietly - of course TPTB dont want our minds still and quiet - Crowley and others have seen glimpses, yet more and more will as the veil is thin this year, the feeling around 'all hallows eve' and 'all saints day' was palpable this year.

The Lord Mayors parade takes place in the temple, the temple of the square (mile) and many taking part will not know that it is a ritual rather than a 'tradition', even those masons and the like who, with ego, believe that the are the fonts of all knowledge, and them taking part means that they're 'in' on the secret, yet still do not and will not know it's real purpose......

.....I am still not sure as to the intent, good or otherwise, of this ritual, yet the fact that it involves bankers and high level commerce, makes me think that not all that glitters is gold...I am therefore cautious.

I have friends who put great faith in the bible - and indeed in other religious works - and they too can see the 'signs and omens' that are present at this time, the sad thing is, even with all of their biblical knowledge, which is extensive, they do not know all The bible is missing key gospels such as Mary Magdalene's, Thomas', then there is the Book of Enoch et al......

It does seem however that certain Gnostic and Celtic Christians, in the Isles of Albion, knew the truth, eg. when one scratches beneath the surface the likes of St Cuthbert et al.

Last edited by dunadan; 12-11-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: stream of thought....
Old 13-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #451
lightgiver

Arrow Mara (demon)

Mara (Sanskrit, also Māra; Tibetan Wylie: bdud; Burmese: is the demon that tempted Gautama Buddha by trying to seduce him with the vision of beautiful women who, in various legends, are often said to be Mara's daughters. In Buddhist cosmology, Mara personifies unwholesome impulses, unskillfulness, the "death" of the spiritual life. He is a tempter, distracting humans from practicing the spiritual life by making the mundane alluring or the negative seem positive...
Quote:
David Cameron has promised to put promoting British banks and defence companies at the heart of Britain’s foreign policy.Last week we took steps towards a new defence partnership with UAE that could be worth more than £6 billion to UK industry.
In traditional Buddhism four senses of the word "mara" are given.

Klesa-mara, or Mara as the embodiment of all unskillful emotions.

Mrtyu-mara, or Mara as death, in the sense of the ceaseless round of birth and death.

Skandha-mara, or Mara as metaphor for the entirety of conditioned existence.

Devaputra-mara, or Mara the son of a deva (god), that is, Mara as an objectively existent being rather than as a metaphor.

Early Buddhism acknowledged both a literal and "psychological" interpretation of Mara. Mara is described both as an entity having a literal existence, just as the various deities of the Vedic pantheon are shown existing around the Buddha, and also is described as a primarily psychological force — a metaphor for various processes of doubt and temptation that obstruct spiritual practice...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=143
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...h-in-full.html
Old 13-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #452
lightgiver

Arrow Wayang

Wayang is a Javanese word for particular kinds of theatre. When the term is used to refer to kinds of puppet theatre, sometimes the puppet itself is referred to as wayang. Performances of shadow puppet theatre are accompanied by a gamelan orchestra in Java, and by gender wayang in Bali.
The term 'wayang' is the Javanese word for shadow, or bayang in standard Indonesian and Malay. In modern daily Javanese and Indonesian vocabulary, wayang is most often associated with the puppet itself or the whole puppet theatre performance. Wayang kulit, or shadow puppets, are without a doubt the best known of the Indonesian wayang. Kulit means skin, and refers to the leather construction of the puppets that are carefully chiselled with very fine tools and supported with carefully shaped buffalo horn handles and control rods ...
Wayang wahyu or "revelation wayang" is a modern form created in the 1960s by the Javanese Jesuit Brother Timotheus L. Wignyosubroto who sought to show the Javanese and other Indonesians the teachings of the Catholic Church in a manner accessible to the audience. In the beginning, the puppets were often made of paper because it was less expensive than the traditional water buffalo hide. It became popular as an alternative method of telling Bible stories...This newly developed form is used by teachers of Islam to show the principles of Muslim ethics and religion to the natives of Java and Bali. The term sadat derived from shahada (Arabic: الشهادة aš-šahādah).
Quote:
A speechwriter is a person who is hired to prepare and write speeches that will be delivered by another person. Speechwriters are used by many senior-level elected officials and executives in the government and private sectors...A screenwriter or scriptwriter or scenario writer is a writer who practices the craft of screenwriting, writing screenplays on which mass media such as films, television programs, comics or video games are based.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=57
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=264
Old 30-11-2012, 03:40 AM   #453
lightgiver

Lightbulb Samael

Quote:
Yes the 'other fella' - a Satan?, no, yet Samuel/Lucifer? Perhaps?

Not Deamons?, but Deamons yes, but they are, I believe, as with the angelic realms with their different facets, levels and elements - and so there are shades of grey, rather than B&W with them - multi-faceted.

Also I have encountered other 'entities', which can be described by some as 'divas' 'earth spirits' or maybe even deamons et al., and they seem very ancient, part of the planet - whether the want to be or not - and are smarter - if not wiser even - than humans, with moods which range from playful, to downright evil and everything else in-between.
Do you mean Samael !

In Jewish lore, Samael is said to be the angel of death, the chief ruler of the Fifth Heaven and one of the seven regents of the world served by two million angels;Samael is Esau's guardian angel, and in the Sayings of Rabbi Eliezer, he is charged with being the one who tempted Eve, then seduced and impregnated her with Cain...

Quote:
Samael (Hebrew: סמאל‎) (also Sammael and Samil) is an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, a figure who is accuser, seducer and destroyer, and has been regarded as both good and evil. It is said that he was the guardian angel of Esau and a patron of the Roman empire...One night, around the age of 13, Samuel heard a voice calling his name. According to the Jewish historian Josephus, Samuel was about 12 years old.He initially assumed it was coming from Eli and went to Eli to ask what he wished to say. Eli, however, sent Samuel back to sleep...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=10
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=359

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-11-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #454
lightgiver

Arrow The Hills Have Eyes

Quote:
1339/1337 BC - Nefertiti vanished during the 14th year of her husband Akhenaten's reign. No records of her exist after this time. Various theories have been put forward as to how and why she disappeared, ranging from death due to plague, to assuming a new identity, ruling with, and eventually succeeding, Akhenaten on the throne. Fragments of an ushabti have been found that bear the name of Nefertiti, but her mummy has never been found...Dr. Crane is mentioned as the head of the Crane Institute for the Criminally Insane...
"He said they dressed in black robes and had eye and mouth pieces cut out,"...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...197287&page=11
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=20
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=22
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=367

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-12-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #455
lightgiver

Exclamation Nice to see you, to see you nice

Beachy Head is a chalk headland in Southern England, close to the town of Eastbourne in the county of East Sussex, immediately east of the Seven Sisters...The red and white striped lighthouse in Hope Town is a noted local landmark...(320 kg) St. Ignatius Loyola Church..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...100219&page=54
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=274
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=282

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-12-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #456
lightgiver

Lightbulb HMS Venus

Oscar Brand recorded an early version in 1952, but the best known version was recorded by British punk band The Sex Pistols which appears on their Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle album, and was the finale track to the film of the same name...

The captain's daughter Charlotte
Was born and bred a harlot
Her thighs at night
Were lily white
By morning they were scarlet...

Venus is the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days. The planet is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty. After the Moon, it is the brightest natural object in the night sky, reaching an apparent magnitude of −4.6, bright enough to cast shadows...The atmospheric pressure at the planet's surface is 92 times that of Earth's. The planet Venus was important to the Maya civilization, who developed a religious calendar based in part upon its motions, and held the motions of Venus to determine the propitious time for events such as war.The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate, which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer, meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus" ( "light-bringing")...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=98
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=116
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061185427
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210481
Old 09-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #457
lightgiver

Lightbulb Portal

In 1898, A.Crowley was staying in Zermatt, Switzerland...

The high summits around Zermatt...

The term portal is also applied to the ends of a tunnel.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=530
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=864

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-12-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Old 21-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #458
lightgiver

Arrow Baha Mousa

An Iraqi man died after suffering an "appalling episode of serious gratuitous violence" in a "very serious breach of discipline" by UK soldiers, a year-long inquiry has found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqL6N3r3WiA

Its chairman, Sir William Gage, blamed "corporate failure" at the Ministry of Defence for the use of banned interrogation methods in Iraq.

Baha Mousa died with 93 injuries in British army custody in Basra in 2003.

Mr Mousa was arrested, along with nine other Iraqis, at the Haitham Hotel in Basra on 14 September 2003 by members of the 1st Battalion The Queen's Lancashire Regiment (1QLR).

Prime Minister David Cameron said such an incident should never happen again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVbchWeM1tA
Quote:
The practice of cyberbullying is not limited to children and, while the behavior is identified by the same definition when practiced by adults, the distinction in age groups sometimes refers to the abuse as cyberstalking or cyberharassment when perpetrated by adults toward adults. Common tactics used by cyberstalkers are performed in public forums, social media or online information sites and are intended to threaten a victim's earnings, employment, reputation, or safety. Behaviors may include encouraging others to harass the victim and trying to affect a victim's online participation. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them...
"The British Army, as it does, should uphold the highest standards," he said.

"If there is further evidence that comes out of this inquiry that requires action to be taken, it should be taken."

In a statement to the Commons, Defence Secretary Liam Fox said the Army had been guilty of systematic failures but he rejected one of the 73 recommendations of the inquiry's 1,366-page report - that soldiers should not be allowed to shout during interrogations.

"Violent bullys" who inflicted a "dreadful catalogue of unjustified and brutal violence" on the detainees, also encouraging more junior soldiers to do the same...

Quote:
A bully or Bullys is someone responsible for bullying, a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others..The town bully is a stereotypical character, especially from the mythology of the American Wild West. The town bully generally oppresses meeker residents of the town. This character is often featured in movies, sometimes as a Greaser or a Gangster... In 1980s films, he may be a ill-tempered preppy, and the "Ringleader" or a group of lesser bullies/Cowards...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14825889
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=61
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=583
Old 09-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #459
lightgiver

Question Who Wrote the Bible

Quote:
I have friends who put great faith in the bible - and indeed in other religious works - and they too can see the 'signs and omens' that are present at this time, the sad thing is, even with all of their biblical knowledge, which is extensive, they do not know all The bible is missing key gospels such as Mary Magdalene's, Thomas', then there is the Book of Enoch et al......

It does seem however that certain Gnostic and Celtic Christians, in the Isles of Albion, knew the truth, eg. when one scratches beneath the surface the likes of St Cuthbert et al.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8yZMe6e3jo

The New Chronology is a fringe theory in pseudo-history, which argues that the conventional chronology is fundamentally flawed, that events attributed to antiquity such as the histories of Rome, Greece and Egypt actually occurred during the Middle Ages, more than a thousand years after the time to which they have conventionally been assigned...In 1887, Edwin Johnson expressed the opinion that early Christian history was largely invented or corrupted in the 2nd and 3rd centuries..

In 1909 Otto Rank made note of duplications in literary history of a variety of cultures:

...almost all important civilized peoples have early woven myths around and glorified in poetry their heroes, mythical kings and princes, founders of religions, of dynasties, empires and cities—in short, their national heroes. Especially the history of their birth and of their early years is furnished with phantastic traits; the amazing similarity, nay literal identity, of those tales, even if they refer to different, completely independent peoples, sometimes geographically far removed from one another, is well known and has struck many an investigator...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=120
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=160
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=220
Old 09-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #460
lightgiver

Exclamation Mason Pison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

The consensual chronology we live with was essentially crafted in the 16th century by Jesuits. Ancient history is based on documents, manuscripts, printed books, paintings, monuments and artefacts called primary sources.. The problem is that neither these primary sources, nor events described therein can be irrefutably dated, moreover they contradict each other for the most part...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=176718&page=3
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=195486&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190902...January 24 – In El Salvador, an army colonel and a lieutenant of the Atlacatl Battalion are each sentenced to 30 years in prison for the 1989 murder of six Jesuit priests and their housekeepers..February 1 – President of the United States George H. W. Bush meets with President of Russia Boris Yeltsin at Camp David, where they formally declare that the Cold War is over...April 21 – The death of Grand Duke Vladimir Cyrillovich of Russia results in a succession dispute between Nicholas Romanov, Prince of Russia and Vladimir's daughter Maria for the leadership of the Imperial Family of Russia...May 23 – A Mafia bomb kills Italian anti-Mafia judge Giovanni Falcone..June 22 – Two skeletons excavated in Yekaterinburg are identified as Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and Tsarina Alexandra...July 31 – Thai Airways Flight 311 operated by Airbus A310-300 crashes into a mountain north of Kathmandu, Nepal killing all 113 people on board/China General Aviation Flight 7552 bound for Xiamen crashes soon after taking off from Nanjing Dajiaochang Airport, killing 108 of the 116 people on board..September 2 – An earthquake in Nicaragua kills at least 116 people...October 12 – The 1992 Cairo earthquake kills 543 people and injures more than 6,500..November 20 – In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, causing over £50 million worth of damage...December 12 – An earthquake hits Flores, Indonesia, leaving 2,500 dead..December 21 – A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56 people...First confirmed detection of extrasolar planets with the discovery of several terrestrial-mass planets orbiting the pulsar PSR B1257+12 by Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=277

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-01-2013 at 10:33 PM.