Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 31-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #381
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseaquarius View Post
Obviously you disagree, but is it really absurd enough to get pissed off about?
i'm not pissed off at all.
you are new here....lightgiver posts page after page of drivel , generally without comment.
he believes anything he reads and posts it as gospel.
you'll learn.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #382
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:

He was trapped on Earth and relegated to the sea.
Demi is the correct prefix, given these obvious limitations.

poseidon is god of the sea, not a demigod at all... and was no way banished from olympus.
heracles is a demigod, being a hybrid of zeus and a mortal woman, as is perseus and many others.
hades is the bro who drew the short straw, but he is not a demigod either.
zeus is the chief of the gods as eldest male, but this was not always the case.
like all mythologies, the greek's was screwed up by the dominance of patriarchy.
demeter, for instance was much older and of much greater importance in the earlier years.
Old 31-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #383
lightgiver

Lightbulb Boleskine House

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
It would appear that despite Crowleys wish to; 'not offend God or work ill against his neighbours' (in precis etc.), when he left the house to help his old mentor Mathers, thus interupting his six month ritual, to make, in effect, dark forces, subservient and servants of the light (he wished to raise the higher self and the holy guardian angel - which he later claimed after his subsequent visit/rituals in Egypt to have raised, being Aiwass) that in doing so - after commencing work on the ritual - he left the property and the place, which already, had challenges, with lots more. When he returned to Bloeskine, even Crowley noticed the darkness within and outwith the house and continued his work there for awhile....Even in his work, I am surprised that Crowley left Boleskine - to help his old mentor - because as an adept, he would have known that such 'mundane' issues were only brought about - by other, subtle forces - so as to distract him from the work, his work......

Crowley stated that Boleskine was the Thelemic Kiblah. IMHO, from what I have read, the house and/or the area had 'Leys' (so called Leylines) and or geopathic stress present....this can be further concluded by Crowley's descriptions of the place - and the rooms - and certain other phenomenon etc...
Do you know who now lives in Crowleys home.....Page claimed that the house was haunted by a decapitated head.

Quote:
perhaps Crowley's initial good intent, we have encountered two world wars (some would say that we are still involved in a world war) and as an aside the appearance of an ancient reptilian beast...
Yes,its called Perpetual War and Perpetual debt ...our overlords are so kind and full of empathy......Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion...

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #384
beastcop156

Quote:
Names don't work this way.
Quote:

daym right!
1. Satan is a demigod, Angel, or lesser god. Take your pick.
2. Yahweh, tyrant of the old testament, is none other than Satan himself.

So says you.

beastcop156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #385
lightgiver

Arrow The Hierophant

Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (E.G.C.), or the Gnostic Catholic Church, is the ecclesiastical arm of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). The E.G.C. is a Thelemic religious environment, dedicated to the advancement of Light, Life, Love, and Liberty through alignment with the Law of Thelema...

The Hierophant is a symbol for a world of belief and confession, may it be a church, a sect or an occult society. He's the pope, the druid or the High Priest in a system of creeds and dogmas... He represents the religious and intellectual tradition of a person, and may be the one the person is born to it or possibly the one who has chosen it by himself.

In the positive aspect, the Hierophant represents the search for knowledge and illumination, the desire to study creed and dogma instead of simply accepting them, to research and achieve further development. It also stands for the deep fulfillment someone can find when really trusting their own beliefs...

In a negative view, the Hierophant can stand for bigotry, the blind faith in dogma, intolerance towards everything different from the own confession. It can also mean gullibility, running to any kind of new belief just because the traditional one is suddenly considered boring or unsatisfying...

http://oto-usa.org/egc.html
http://www.corax.com/tarot/cards/index.html?hierophant
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190861

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-07-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Nat Wood Link...
Old 31-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #386
riseaquarius

Quote:
Interest information though. It is always a good thing when you learn you are wrong and that then becomes a learning experience.
If you really believe this, then perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.
I'll stop being a dick if you will.
Truce?

Quote:
i'm not pissed off at all.
you are new here....lightgiver posts page after page of drivel , generally without comment.
he believes anything he reads and posts it as gospel.
You got me. I only read the last 2 pages before posting, and know exactly what you're describing.

Quote:
Quote:
1. Satan is a demigod, Angel, or lesser god. Take your pick.
2. Yahweh, tyrant of the old testament, is none other than Satan himself.
So says you.
So says about a dozen plagues, wars, and 'smitings' for stupid reasons, and plenty of other clues from the Sumerian religion.
Quote:
Yam is the deity of the primordial chaos and represents the power of the sea untamed and raging; he is seen as ruling storms and the disasters they wreak. The gods cast out Yam from the heavenly mountain Sappan (modern Jebel Aqra; "Sappan" is cognate to Tsephon. The seven-headed dragon Lotan is associated closely with him and the serpent is frequently used to describe him.
This banishment might explain why old testament God was always bitching about Babylon.
Quote:
At least one writer has pointed out, regarding the occurrence of "Yw" in the Baal Cycle, that one possible vocalization is "Yaw", and thus may possibly have etymological ties to YHWH of the Hebrew Old Testament.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaw_(god)

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 31-07-2012 at 11:02 PM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #387
lightgiver

Arrow Over to Others

For rants and arguments the thread below maybe more suited to your needs...I would prefer if people would not trash this thread with meaninglesss ego driven arguments and insults...

Click on link ...Aleister Crowley and The O.T.O...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98015
Old 01-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #388
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Sleepy Hollow (1/10) Movie CLIP - Death of the Hessian Horseman (1999) HD - YouTube

Do you know who now lives in Crowleys home.....Page claimed that the house was haunted by a decapitated head.

Sleepy Hollow (4/10) Movie CLIP - Beheading the Magistrate (1999) HD - YouTube

Yes,its called Perpetual War and Perpetual debt ...our overlords are so kind and full of empathy......Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion...

Boleskine House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi LG,

Not sure who owns the house now, had heard it was a B&B???

Jimmy Page, said that others had 'heard' and had seen the head falling down some stairs, yet, he had only 'heard' it

Many visitors reported a 'bad vibe' about the place as did Jimmy Page.

Crowley, mentioned, that, upon his return, some rooms, even in full daylight, were so dark that they required additional artificial light - even in the brightest of rooms on the brightest of days etc. I too have seen such phenomena, usually due, in the main, to the likes of geopathic stress or certain types of Leys (or both) which seem to attract certain types of energy/hauntings/people. Sometimes a 'mist' can be present, whereby one cannot see from one side of the room to another...

Crowley also mentions that he saw strange unearthly figures and shapes in the house - after the ritual was aborted - which seemed real, yet also seemed to fool the eyes and brain in their appearance/frequency etc. (in precis etc.). Once again I too have experienced such.

Regards,

Dunadan

Last edited by dunadan; 01-08-2012 at 11:44 AM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #389
satan666
Banned

Talking

See The Similarity? They are two in the same
satan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #390
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
See The Similarity? They are two in the same
The statue is circa 3rd Century BC......

Yes the likes of Bagent, Lincoln, Leigh, Hancock, Gardner, Knight and Lomas et al. identified such similarities.

More succinctly seek out Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy's;- 'The Jesus Mysteries - was the original Jesus a Pagan God?' - a great read

Last edited by dunadan; 01-08-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #391
riseaquarius

All I see are a couple of knocked up deities.
What other similarities are there?

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 01-08-2012 at 06:36 PM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #392
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
For rants and arguments the thread below maybe more suited to your needs...I would prefer if people would not trash this thread with meaninglesss ego driven arguments and insults...

Click on link ...Aleister Crowley and The O.T.O...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98015
how about pages of spam?
you are indeed proficient at that.
you continue to post reams of you tubes and text with little of no comment.
you must think that no one has anything else to do but watcvh countless hours of your propoganda.
if you actually posted relevant short blips, with relevant comment, you might have an audience.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #393
lightgiver

Lightbulb Occult

Quote:
Hi LG,

Many visitors reported a 'bad vibe' about the place as did Jimmy Page.

Crowley, mentioned, that, upon his return, some rooms, even in full daylight, were so dark that they required additional artificial light - even in the brightest of rooms on the brightest of days etc. I too have seen such phenomena, usually due, in the main, to the likes of geopathic stress or certain types of Leys (or both) which seem to attract certain types of energy/hauntings/people. Sometimes a 'mist' can be present, whereby one cannot see from one side of the room to another...

Crowley also mentions that he saw strange unearthly figures and shapes in the house - after the ritual was aborted - which seemed real, yet also seemed to fool the eyes and brain in their appearance/frequency etc. (in precis etc.). Once again I too have experienced such.

Regards,

Dunadan
I have lived in a spooked house and some people experienced similar things that happened to us...and even people in the same little row of houses experienced different phenomena in their homes...I think people messing with the occult and ouija boards is not gonna improve anything only make things worse,goodness knows what kind of evil spirit may be conjured up...I KNOW TPTB are high occultists and this is the reason everything is in a corrupt mess,just take a look at BG burning sacrifices in front of a Huge molech type effergy and the Overlord Elites are involved in that type of behaviour,also have you seen that skull and bones Initiation and masons with their blindfolds nooses and daggers,WTF is going on ...

Remember They Live the number 93 in the inverted pyramid...

Quote:

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-08-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #394
dunadan

Quote:
Read the books and all shall be revealed
Old 02-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #395
dunadan

Quote:
I have lived in a spooked house and some people experienced similar things that happened to us...and even people in the same little row of houses experienced different phenomena in their homes...I think people messing with the occult and ouija boards is not gonna improve anything only make things worse,goodness knows what kind of evil spirit may be conjured up...I KNOW TPTB are high occultists and this is the reason everything is in a corrupt mess,just take a look at BG burning sacrifices in front of a Huge molech type effergy and the Overlord Elites are involved in that type of behaviour,also have you seen that skull and bones Initiation and masons with their blindfolds nooses and daggers,WTF is going on ...

Skull and Bones Initiation - Video Dailymotion

Remember They Live the number 93 in the inverted pyramid...
Hi LG,

Agreed - I too have lived in homes with similar challenges, in addition, very often it is people who are 'haunted'.

The Ouija Board issue cannot be underestimated. I know of at least three separate hauntings/possessions that have had long term and far reaching issues - all through abscent minded use of that device (I am sure that there are entities et al. just waiting to be invited through by the unsuspecting)...

TPTB now have mechanised such 'magik' using the like of MKU et al. so they can bang such out on an industrial scale.

'......Forgive them my Father for the know not what they do...'

Being hoodwinked (blindfolded), slipshod etc. are multifaceted aspects of masonic initiation.....yet making the candidate or lower order initiate scared also produces manifold effects, which should not be underestimated...

Regards,

Dunadan

Last edited by dunadan; 02-08-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #396
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sigil Magik

Quote:
TPTB now have mechanised such 'magik' using the like of MKU et al. so they can bang such out on an industrial scale.

'......Forgive them my Father for the know not what they do...'

Being hoodwinked (blindfolded), slipshod etc. are multifaceted aspects of masonic initiation.....yet making the candidate or lower order initiate scared also produces manifold effects, which should not be underestimated...

Regards,

Dunadan
Its a real sad state of affairs and the desired outcome is not looking rosy

A sigil ( from Latin sigillum "seal") is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome...

Quote:
The subconcscious is powerful. It is aware of every particle and detail around you. But it doesn't know the difference between fact or fiction and acts on all information passing through the conscious mind as fact, and responds to it. So what do you think happens when you watch silly, moron, goofy commercials and television programs? They are training your thought processes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them".....

Sadly in this time, most, if not all, religions and esoteric schools have now been infiltrated and thus corrupted........take note men of Gondor
http://rense.com/general63/traid.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-08-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #397
beastcop156

Quote:

I like to explain it the way I understand it at this time.
In reality there is but one Woman or Goddess. I'm studying this thought and allowing it to lead me into understanding another person's point of view.

When someone who is obviously knowledgeable about something but we are not or have no clue as to what they are going on about we tend to label these people as crazy or insane.

When the light is turned on and we start understanding what sounded like mumbo jumbo of another; the greatest joy can come. Understanding.

As far as Crowley, I do not believe he is ever going to be for everyone but dismissing his work, not understanding what he is speaking of and turning him into some monster is harmful to those who may run into his work and be helped or awakened by it. Yet, I know we are guided and all have our own path.

I can't say he makes perfect sense to me. That would be totally foolish but I've had enough aha moments to know not to throw out works that appear like a foreign language or "scare" me.
I dislike fear-mongers. To understand someone is to just understand them. One does not have to turn into them or idolize them. In many cases it takes real work to understand where David Icke is coming from and it also will take study and work to understand other prophets before him.

It happens though. People become fearful.

I say to those who are fearful of Crowley or anyone else to listen to that emotion and cure yourself. There is nothing to fear except people who lie, keep us in the dark about what lays between sheets of paper or deny us right to these works.

We will eventually catch up with prophets and be able to stand beside them, ask questions and maybe even give them food for thought. In Crowley's case he has moved on and all is left here are his life's works.

I believe the rest of the day I'll focus on my study and if I'm able to help, I'll do that but in the mean time, remember they want you to be frightened. Once one knows there* is nothing to fear, you're FREE>

Last edited by beastcop156; 02-08-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:12 AM   #398
beastcop156

besides.......is this not beautiful if only to read?
“There is a secret door that I shall make to establish thy way in all the quarters (these are the adorations, as thou hast written) as it is said:
The Light is mine; its rays consume
Me: I have made a secret door
Into the House of Ra and Tum,
Of Khephra, and of Ahathoor.
I am thy Theban, O Mentu,
The prophet Ankh-f-na-khonsu!
By Bes-na-Maut my breast I beat;
By wise Ta-Nech I weave my spell.
Show thy star-splendour, O Nuit!
Bid me within thine House to dwell,
O winged snake of light, Hadit!
Abide with me, Ra-Hoor-Khuit!”

Last edited by beastcop156; 03-08-2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #399
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastcop156 View Post
I like to explain it the way I understand it at this time.
In reality there is but one Woman or Goddess. I'm studying this thought and allowing it to lead me into understanding another person's point of view.

When someone who is obviously knowledgeable about something but we are not or have no clue as to what they are going on about we tend to label these people as crazy or insane.

When the light is turned on and we start understanding what sounded like mumbo jumbo of another; the greatest joy can come. Understanding.

As far as Crowley, I do not believe he is ever going to be for everyone but dismissing his work, not understanding what he is speaking of and turning him into some monster is harmful to those who may run into his work and be helped or awakened by it. Yet, I know we are guided and all have our own path.

I can't say he makes perfect sense to me. That would be totally foolish but I've had enough aha moments to know not to throw out works that appear like a foreign language or "scare" me.
I dislike fear-mongers. To understand someone is to just understand them. One does not have to turn into them or idolize them. In many cases it takes real work to understand where David Icke is coming from and it also will take study and work to understand other prophets before him.

It happens though. People become fearful.

I say to those who are fearful of Crowley or anyone else to listen to that emotion and cure yourself. There is nothing to fear except people who lie, keep us in the dark about what lays between sheets of paper or deny us right to these works.

We will eventually catch up with prophets and be able to stand beside them, ask questions and maybe even give them food for thought. In Crowley's case he has moved on and all is left here are his life's works.

I believe the rest of the day I'll focus on my study and if I'm able to help, I'll do that but in the mean time, remember they want you to be frightened. Once one knows there* is nothing to fear, you're FREE>
Amen to that

Not sure if Mr. Icke is a profit, yet there seems to be more/many of us all coming to the same conclusions and consciousness
Old 12-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #400
lightgiver

Lightbulb A men O men

Popular among some theosophists, proponents of Afrocentric theories of history, and adherents of esoteric Christianity is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum. The Hebrew word, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=110