Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 07-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #301
lightgiver

Arrow Scarlet Council

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #302
lightgiver

Lightbulb Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightstemplar View Post
This is not the age of Horus. Crowley was an imposter in the brotherhood on high. His teachings derail and mislead from the truth of the light. Hence, he was just a TOOL for Isis to spread darkness is all.
Maybe its the Age of the Vatican and the Muslim Brotherhood...I wonder what they spread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=47
Old 07-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #303
lightgiver

Lightbulb Welcome to the Pleasuredome

"Two Tribes" is the second single by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, released in the UK by ZTT Records in May 1984 . The song was later included on the album Welcome to the Pleasuredome...Welcome to the Pleasuredome was the debut album by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, first released in the UK in October 1984 by ZTT/Island Records. Originally issued as a vinyl double album, it was assured of a UK chart entry at number one due to reported advance sales of over one million. The album was also a top ten seller internationally in countries such as Switzerland, Sweden, and New Zealand.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=5084
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=5086
Old 07-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #304
lightgiver

Arrow Ra Circle

This is an ancient solar symbol featuring a circle with its center marked with a dot ( ☉ ⊙). It is the astronomical symbol/astrological symbol for the Sun, and the ancient Egyptian sign for "sun" or "Ra" in the hieroglyphic writing system. The character for "sun" or "day" in early Chinese script was similar, but it has become square in modern script: 日 (ri).

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190902

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-07-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #305
lightgiver

Lightbulb MagiC

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=345
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=5082

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-07-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #306
knightstemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmar View Post
This God particle...seems interesting, but in a sense, the discovery is kind of useless for the advancement of our race as a whole. Good for science finding out what they are looking at, useless for actually doing anything useful for humanity. There are some things they will never find out. Technology can only go so far. The Mystic Shamans of the Amazon could tell us about this stuff and more through mere trance. What science is doing with this is seeing all this stuff as separate from each other, when really, there is NO separation between anything. Everything needs to be seen through the whole organism, not the parts. It's like seeing only the trees and not the forest. Go figure.
They can now separate the wheat and let it rise like it should is all
knightstemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #307
knightstemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
That is the symbol of the Lord and God man who has turned lead into gold.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #308
lightgiver

Arrow Make your Mind up

Quote:
You've a lot of work to do then...because it appears you cannot make your mind up about anything...You and your friends little games on this forum don't wash with me..I would prefer if you posted Information relevent to the Thread ...Enough threads on here get trashed as it is.

Thankyou.

Quote:
Why is it a mistake? You are posting in Mason controlled forums whose jobs are to derail and shill. Hence, you just have to know how to deal with them.

Most ALL masons online are working under the Lodges of star Sirius trying to scorch our asses with lies and disinformation to keep us away from the light of the Sun/Son. They are sworn to secrecy and to be Dogs on the attack like the Dog Star that commands them.

Freemasons are on the Left and I AM Illuminati on the Right who control the Left and thus the middle. Look at the Dragon on my chest and guess where I get my power?

They are the "Dogs of the Sun" who are the "Dog Star of the Sun."

Who does that make in control, the Dogs or
Gods of the Sun?
Quote:
I do not think Masonry is a crocket and vile organisation full of corrupted goons. Estora, Easter is the Queen of the Harvest and where we get the Easter Bunny and the eggs would be the souls. Ishtar, Isis is the queen of hell. I know what the star Sirius represents and it isi not what you state. This I have already addressed.

Peace, love and light to you all!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=215722&page=3
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=16102&page=16

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-07-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #309
offramp
Banned

Quote:
They can now separate the wheat and let it rise like it should is all
In my world, wheat falls.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #310
knightstemplar

Quote:
You've a lot of work to do then...because it appears you cannot make your mind up about anything...You and your friends little games on this forum don't wash with me..I would prefer if you posted Information relevent to the Thread ...Enough threads on here get trashed as it is.

I have contributed and will continue to if needed be. As I stated, Crowley was mostly a fraud who worked for the dark to lead initiates to be tools for darkness as opposed to light.

I mean come on, the dude couldn't even control his animal self which PROVES he was NOT an enlightened human and quite the douche bag who loved butt sex with men and drugs. Real Adepts simply DO NOT have to do that sick and twisted shit to communicate with the spirit world.

Last edited by knightstemplar; 08-07-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #311
knightstemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by offramp View Post
In my world, wheat falls.
Figures for you, but in my world wheat is like the God particle that rises to the top like cream every time and the lead tares sink to the bottom of theAbyss (sea) every time like they have 100 lb bricks chained to their ankles.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #312
offramp
Banned

Quote:
...In my world wheat is like the God particle that rises to the top like cream every time.
How on earth do you make bread?
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #313
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hex

A hex is a magical spell, usually with malevolent purposes such as a curse...Hexa– is a prefix from the Greek word for 'six' (hexa,ἕξ), e.g. in hexagon, a polygon with six corners...The hexagram the stellation of a hexagon and a compound of two triangles.

It is drawn on parchment made from calf skin, and worn at the skirt (bottom) of the white vestment, covered with a linen cloth. It is to be shown to disobedient spirits when they appear, so that they may become obedient, and take human form etc etc etc...

The pentagram, is the only stellation of a pentagon...

In geometry, a hexagon (from Greek ἕξ hex, "six") is a polygon with six edges and six vertices. A regular hexagon has Schläfli symbol . The total of the internal angles of any hexagon is 720°...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=157122&page=2
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=64
Old 19-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #314
dunadan

Interestingly the 'God Particle' and the Higgs field could be part of the answer for so called 'dark matter'.

The alchemists (almost too obvious) and Kabbalists in particular spoke of the 'No-Thing' (as in the Never-ending Story et al.), interesting then at the core of every cell or particle seems to be nothing or no-thing....

In the Higg's field it is almost as if some particles choose to become 'matter' or material and others stay ethereal...

Could it be that 'dark matter' is in fact the Source/God or in Star Wars terms 'The Force'??
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #315
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by offramp View Post
How on earth do you make bread?
Bread or manna (gold) comes or falls from heaven...

Sometime that which floats to the top is only found in toilets LOL!!!

Last edited by dunadan; 19-07-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 19-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #316
dunadan

Quote:
I have contributed and will continue to if needed be. As I stated, Crowley was mostly a fraud who worked for the dark to lead initiates to be tools for darkness as opposed to light.

I mean come on, the dude couldn't even control his animal self which PROVES he was NOT an enlightened human and quite the douche bag who loved butt sex with men and drugs. Real Adepts simply DO NOT have to do that sick and twisted shit to communicate with the spirit world.
Sorry LG, I have to agree, in part, with KT, it boils down to Crowley's ego and his base instincts, we also covered the issue that his main spirit guide Aiwass, seemed to be a grey or something similar/worse.....

I know from personal experience that as with humans, 'guides' are not always what they seem to be.

The power of 'intent' is all, the question is, what was Crowley's 'intent' relative to the universal law of attraction?

The debate rages on!
Old 19-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #317
lightgiver

Arrow Human Battery Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Sorry LG, I have to agree, in part, with KT, it boils down to Crowley's ego and his base instincts, we also covered the issue that his main spirit guide Aiwass, seemed to be a grey or something similar/worse.....

I know from personal experience that as with humans, 'guides' are not always what they seem to be.

The power of 'intent' is all, the question is, what was Crowley's 'intent' relative to the universal law of attraction?

The debate rages on!
Crowley was a saint compared to some who walk this earth now and in the past...take for example the Vatican,bankers, Mafia,politicains, etc etc...so called leaders taking the human race to the brink of extinction....

Just look how humans treat animal's and each other,look what we do to the planet etc etc....all that wasn't crowley...

Human beings are now starting to resemble battery hens...maybe we should replace the term human with animal and animal human.

Just take a look at all the so called humans in filthy cars drivng past....

A dog in Chile is hit by a car and wounded...(and the driver who hit it does not even stop to help) Another dog drags the wounded dog to the side of the road.

Quote:
"Everywhere his government is taking root. Observe for yourselves the decay of the sense of sin, the growth of innocence and irresponsibility, the strange modifications of the reproductive instinct with a tendency to become bi-sexual or epicene, the childlike confidence in progress combined with a nightmare fear of catastrophe, against which we are yet half unwilling to take precautions. Consider the outcrop of dictatorships, only possible when moral growth is in its earliest stages, and the prevalence of infantile cults like Communism, Fascism, Pacifism, health crazes, occultism in nearly all its forms, religions sentimentalized to a point of practical extinction. Consider the populatiry of the cinema, the wireless, the football pools and guessing competitions, all devices for soothing fractious infants, no seed of purpose in them. Consider sport, the babyish enthusiasms and rages which it excites, whole nations disturbed by disputes between boys. Consider war, the atrocities which occur daily and leave us unmoved and hardly worried. We are children."

Welcome to planet Earth...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=304

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-07-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #318
dunadan

Quote:
Crowley was a saint compared to some who walk this earth now and in the past...take for example the Vatican,bankers, Mafia,politicains, etc etc...so called leaders taking the human race to the brink of extinction....

Just look how humans treat animal's,look what we do to the planet etc etc....all that wasn't crowley...

Human beings are now starting to resemble battery hens...

http://youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A

Welcome to planet Earth...

Battery cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=304
Agreed there are those who are much worse now and look at how TPTB/Bankers et al. are being outed in 2012 Yet two wrongs dont make a right..If humanity doesnt stop TPTB/Bankers et al. then they will break the planet and it's eco systems with their constant greed...

As Crowley, the Egyptians and the Mayans et al. seemed to know, we dont need to be 'chipped' to carry the mark of the beast (now Barclays use mobile phones soon it will be Human skin) we all do as we are of this Earth and are from 'matter' and as such in this dense form we carry the mark of the beast. Thus none of us are perfect....

Last edited by dunadan; 19-07-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #319
lightgiver

Arrow Ignorance & Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Agreed there are those who are much worse now and look at how TPTB/Bankers et al. are being outed in 2012 Yet two wrongs dont make a right..If humanity doesnt stop TPTB/Bankers et al. then they will break the planet and it's eco systems with their constant greed...

As Crowley, the Egyptians and the Mayans et al. seemed to know, we dont need to be 'chipped' to carry the mark of the beast (now Barclays use mobile phones soon it will be Human skin) we all do as we are of this Earth and are from 'matter' and as such in this dense form we carry the mark of the beast. Thus none of us are perfect....
Crowley is not around today,just like pike is not either, why do people bring this up,whats that got to do with whats going on here and now.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility...

The mark of the Beast,you mean verichip.

I don't recall crowley mentioning chipping people like animals.

Quote:
Aaron Russo, details how Nick Rockefeller of the Rockefeller banking family asked Aaron to join the Council on Foreign Relations. Aaron Russo also said Rockefeller told him about plans they have for a One World government where everyone gets an RFID chip. Aaron explains that Rockefeller told him a year before the 9-11 attacks occurred that a major event would occur to cause America to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and a fake war on terror would occur designed specifically to allow the US gov't to strip away the rights of citizens.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #320
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Lord My God

Quote:

Quote:
Cleanliness is next to Godliness, and had better come first. Purity means singleness. God is one.

The Inmost is one with the Inmost; yet the form of the One is not the form of the other; intimacy exacts fitness. He therefore who liveth by air, let him not be bold to breathe water. But mastery cometh by measure: to him who with labour, courage, and caution giveth his life to understand all that doth encompass him, and to prevail against it, shall be increase. "The word of Sin is Restriction": seek therefore Righteousness, enquiring into Iniquity, and fortify thyself to overcome it.

In this book (Book VI : Liber O (1909) it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist. It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=5083