Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #261
bush doctor

Arrow Lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
LaVeyan Satanism, often referred to simply as Satanism among most adherents, was founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, self-control and "eye for an eye" morality, drawing influences from the rituals and ceremonies of occultist Aleister Crowley and the philosophies of Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand. Employing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion and philosophy, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity and Wicca for their perceived denial of life, and, as in Christianity, emphasis on abstinence and unnecessary guilt. Unlike Theistic Satanism, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve the literal worship of any being other than the self, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by man over the course of time. Anton LaVey established Satanism's first and largest religious organization, the Church of Satan, in 1966, and codified Satanic beliefs and practices in The Satanic Bible in 1969. The Church of Satan acknowledges that there are many Satanists around the world, including both members and non-members. It often rejects the legitimacy of any other organizations of Satanists, dubbing them reverse-Christians, pseudo-Satanists or Devil worshippers.

Pact with the Devil - Documentary (part 1 of 3)...
Pact with the Devil - Documentary (part 1 of 3) - YouTube

The terms Left-Hand Path and Right-Hand Path are a dichotomy between two opposing philosophies found in the Western Esoteric Tradition, which itself covers various groups involved in the occult and ceremonial magic. In some definitions, the Left-Hand Path is equated with malicious Black Magic and the Right-Hand Path with beneficial White Magic. Other occultists have criticised this definition, believing that the Left-Right dichotomy refers merely to different kinds of working, and does not necessarily connote good or bad magical actions.

The Satanic Bible is a collection of essays, observations, and rituals published by Anton LaVey in 1969. It contains the core principles of the religion of LaVeyan Satanism, and is considered the foundation of its philosophy and dogma. It has been described as the most important document to influence contemporary LaVeyan Satanism. Though The Satanic Bible is not considered to be sacred scripture in the way the Christian Bible is to Christianity, LaVeyan Satanists regard it as an authoritative text; it has been referred to as "quasi-scripture." It extols the virtues of exploring one's own nature and instincts. Believers have been described as "atheistic Satanists" because they believe that God is not an external entity, but rather something that each person creates as a projection of his or her own personality—a benevolent and stabilizing force in his or her life. There have been thirty printings of The Satanic Bible, through which it has sold over a million copies...

The Satanic Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Revealing work LG

Old 05-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #262
lightgiver

Lightbulb Mormon Baal's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Pretty controversial

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....7&postcount=58

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-05-2012 at 12:11 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #263
mr_i_disagree
Banned

anyone that has done basic Egyptology would see this as bollocks from a mile off.
horus would be at battle with his brother Set at all times.
when sun was up horus was winning when losing it was set (hence sun set).
horus was mainly ignored by rome over there gods, then when rome became catholic they tried to remove him from history for god(jebus).
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #264
lightgiver

Lightbulb Aiwass

Aiwass is the name of the being who Aleister Crowley claimed dictated The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, to him on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904.

The first appearance of Aiwass was during the Three Days of the writing of Liber Legis. His first and only identification as such is in Chapter I: "Behold! it is revealed by Aiwass the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat" (AL I:7). Hoor-paar-kraat (Egyptian: Har-par-khered) is more commonly referred to by the Greek transliteration Harpocrates, meaning "Horus the Child", whom Crowley considered to be the central deity within the Thelemic cosmology (see: Aeon of Horus). However, Harpocrates also represents the Higher Self, the Holy Guardian Angel...

In the later-written Liber 418, the voice of the 8th Aethyr says "my name is called Aiwass," and "in The Book of the Law did I write the secrets of truth that are like unto a star and a snake and a sword." Crowley says this later manifestation took the form of a pyramid of light.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=21
Old 08-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #265
dunadan

Quote:

Aiwass is the name of the being who Aleister Crowley claimed dictated The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, to him on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904.

The first appearance of Aiwass was during the Three Days of the writing of Liber Legis. His first and only identification as such is in Chapter I: "Behold! it is revealed by Aiwass the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat" (AL I:7). Hoor-paar-kraat (Egyptian: Har-par-khered) is more commonly referred to by the Greek transliteration Harpocrates, meaning "Horus the Child", whom Crowley considered to be the central deity within the Thelemic cosmology (see: Aeon of Horus). However, Harpocrates also represents the Higher Self, the Holy Guardian Angel...

In the later-written Liber 418, the voice of the 8th Aethyr says "my name is called Aiwass," and "in The Book of the Law did I write the secrets of truth that are like unto a star and a snake and a sword." Crowley says this later manifestation took the form of a pyramid of light.

Aiwass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=21
Hi LG,

Still think that he looks like a trans-dimensional 'GREY'.

I saw some interesting footage of trans-dimensional UFO's (shape shifting/different colours etc.) and surprisingly some footage of 'hauntings' - there appeared to be an entity, very like, the one you have portrayed here, in one video clip.

This was in a highly 'haunted' woods (known as such for 100s or 1000's of years) and the footage - in night vision/super night vision - was very compelling and had several 'mists' just before and after the entity appeared and then disappeared. Even the researchers said that the 'being' looked 'alien' or 'et'. Perhaps the woods are a 'portal' energy spot.

Later we saw some of the best 'orb' or shaped light footage that I have ever seen - remarkable.

Dunadan
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #266
lightgiver

Lightbulb Non Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi LG,

Still think that he looks like a trans-dimensional 'GREY'.

This was in a highly 'haunted' woods (known as such for 100s or 1000's of years) and the footage - in night vision/super night vision - was very compelling and had several 'mists' just before and after the entity appeared and then disappeared. Even the researchers said that the 'being' looked 'alien' or 'et'. Perhaps the woods are a 'portal' energy spot.

Later we saw some of the best 'orb' or shaped light footage that I have ever seen - remarkable.

Dunadan
Whoever is running the show...ain,t human thats for sure

Quote:
I saw some interesting footage of trans-dimensional UFO's (shape shifting/different colours etc.) and surprisingly some footage of 'hauntings' - there appeared to be an entity, very like, the one you have portrayed here, in one video clip.

Strieber compares the "familiar" being he sees, whom he describes as female, to the Sumerian goddess Ishtar...Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, war, love, and sex...Ishtar was the daughter of Sin or Anu.She was particularly worshipped at the Assyrian cities of Nineveh, Ashur and Arbela (Erbil)...Besides the lions on her gate, her symbol is an eight-pointed star...In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus"

Quote:
If thou openest not the gate to let me enter,
I will break the door, I will wrench the lock,
I will smash the door-posts, I will force the doors.
I will bring up the dead to eat the living.
And the dead will outnumber the living.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communion_(book)

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-05-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #267
lightgiver

Lightbulb Shakōki-dogū

Dogū (土偶?) are small humanoid and animal figurines made during the late Jōmon period (14,000–400 BC) of prehistoric Japan. Dogū come exclusively from the Jōmon period. By the Yayoi period, which followed the Jōmon period, Dogū were no longer made. There are various styles of Dogū, depending on exhumation area and time period. According to the National Museum of Japanese History, the total number found throughout Japan is approximately 15,000...Most of the figurines have big eyes, small waists, and wide hips of females and are considered by many to be representative of goddesses...Some appear to wear goggles or have "heart-shaped" faces.

The Shakōki-dogū (遮光器土偶?) are dogū created in the Jōmon era, and are so well-known that when most Japanese hear the term dogū, this is the image that comes to mind. The name "shakōki" (literally "light-blocking device") comes from the resemblance of the figures' eyes to traditional Inuit snow goggles.

Big massive elephant eyes ...

http://exodus-codes.com/nomocode.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=103
Old 09-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #268
dunadan

Quote:
Whoever is running the show...ain,t human thats for sure

They Live - Preacher Speech 720 HD - YouTube

Wikileaks Video Of Roswell Grey Alien - YouTube

Strieber compares the "familiar" being he sees, whom he describes as female, to the Sumerian goddess Ishtar...Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, war, love, and sex...Ishtar was the daughter of Sin or Anu.She was particularly worshipped at the Assyrian cities of Nineveh, Ashur and Arbela (Erbil)...Besides the lions on her gate, her symbol is an eight-pointed star...In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus"

Communion - Counting Bodies Like Sheep - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communion_(book)

Ishtar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agreed

It reminded me of the 'greys' that are described in Communion......

Last edited by dunadan; 09-05-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #269
lightgiver

Arrow Communion.

Quote:
Agreed

It reminded me of the 'greys' that are described in Communion......

Lux Aeterna (Latin for eternal light.), 1966 choral work used in the film 2001: A Space Odyssey...

Agreed..Corporal Grey Lish

The German Shepherd is a working dog developed originally for herding and guarding sheep...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....01&postcount=4

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-05-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #270
dunadan

Quote:
Ligeti: "Lux aeterna" - YouTube

Lux Aeterna (Latin for eternal light.), 1966 choral work used in the film 2001: A Space Odyssey...

Agreed..Corporal Grey Lish

The German Shepherd is a working dog developed originally for herding and guarding sheep...

German Shepherd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....01&postcount=4
Although, I strive, as I have always done, not to 'hate' anyone or anything, when I see photos of those little grey fellas

I have had UFO type experiences etc. with some of the classical 'symptoms/outcomes', yet my feelings towards the greys and what they have done to others is disproportionately strong (must be something in it!).......as you hint at, they seem to be the worker bees, Ba, ba, ba, ba!!!!

Last edited by dunadan; 10-05-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #271
lightgiver

Lightbulb Waltzinblack

Quote:
Although, I strive, as I have always done, not to 'hate' anyone or anything, when I see photos of those little grey fellas

I have had UFO type experiences etc. with some of the classical 'symptoms/outcomes', yet my feelings towards the greys and what they have done to others is disproportionately strong (must be something in it!).......as you hint at, they seem to be the worker bees, Ba, ba, ba, ba!!!!
Is it the Eyes

Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated"...Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθη, pathe meaning "affliction, experience"), is the transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=216

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-05-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #272
dunadan

Quote:
Is it the Eyes

The Stranglers - Waltzinblack - YouTube

Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated"...Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθη, pathe meaning "affliction, experience"), is the transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=216
Im looking forward to the day, when humans get to probe the greys
Old 12-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #273
lightgiver

Arrow The Probe of Horus

Quote:
Im looking forward to the day, when humans get to probe the greys

Anal probing by aliens is a joke commonly made regarding popular culture that originates with his work of narrative nonfiction Communion: A True Story (1987) by Whitley Strieber:

There were clothes strewn apart, and two of the stocky ones drew my legs apart. The next thing I knew I was being shown an enormous and extremely ugly object, grey and scaly, with a sort of network of wires on the end. It was at least a foot long, narrow, and triangular in structure. They inserted the thing into my rectum. It seemed to swarm into me as if it had a life of its own. Apparently, its purpose was to take samples, possibly of fecal matter, but at the same time I had the impression I was being raped and for the first time I felt anger...

In the Destroy All Humans! video game series, there is a weapon called the anal probe, which is shot at people for brain stems.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...123670&page=16
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=453

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-05-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old 13-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #274
dunadan

Quote:

Anal probing by aliens is a joke commonly made regarding popular culture that originates with his work of narrative nonfiction Communion: A True Story (1987) by Whitley Strieber:

Christopher Walken Knows How To Party - YouTube

There were clothes strewn apart, and two of the stocky ones drew my legs apart. The next thing I knew I was being shown an enormous and extremely ugly object, grey and scaly, with a sort of network of wires on the end. It was at least a foot long, narrow, and triangular in structure. They inserted the thing into my rectum. It seemed to swarm into me as if it had a life of its own. Apparently, its purpose was to take samples, possibly of fecal matter, but at the same time I had the impression I was being raped and for the first time I felt anger...

The Stranglers - Second Coming From the Album The Gospel According to The Meninblack - YouTube

In the Destroy All Humans! video game series, there is a weapon called the anal probe, which is shot at people for brain stems.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...123670&page=16
Brainstem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=453
I know, I know, but it sounds kinda funny though - ouch!!!

Last edited by dunadan; 13-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #275
lightgiver

Lightbulb Extradimensional beings

Quote:
I know, I know, but it sounds kinda funny though - ouch!!!
Hey whats with those cenobites...

Quote:
The Cenobites are extradimensional beings who appear in the works of Clive Barker, including the novella The Hellbound Heart and the nine Hellraiser films. They are also mentioned, in passing, in the novel Weaveworld, in which they are referred to as “The Surgeons.”
The n-gonal trapezohedron, antidipyramid or deltohedron is the dual polyhedron of an n-gonal antiprism. Its 2n faces are congruent kites (also called trapezia in the US, trapezoids in Britain, or deltoids). The faces are symmetrically staggered...Crystal arrangements of atoms can repeat in space with trapezohedral cells...An n-gonal trapezohedron can be decomposed into two equal n-gonal pyramids and an n-gonal antiprism.

The Cenobites are extradimensional beings who appear in the works of Clive Barker, including the novella The Hellbound Heart and the nine Hellraiser films. They are also mentioned, in passing, in the novel Weaveworld, in which they are referred to as “The Surgeons.”...The only constants are that they take the form of ritually mutilated creatures with varying degrees of human characteristics, and that that they can only reach Earth's reality through a schism in time and space, which is opened and closed using an innocuous-looking puzzle box called the Lament Configuration.The term cenobite is a word meaning "a member of a communal religious order"; The Hellbound Heart specifies that they are members of The Order of the Gash. The text also refers to them as Hierophants.

The Cenobites possess certain abilities unique to their own individual natures and appearances, but they do possess universal traits in varying degrees. They are separated from Earth by a dimensional rift called The Schism, which cannot be traversed without a dimensional bridge such as the Lament Configuration. They are bound by the pliable physics of their home dimension, which gives them the abilities of teleportation and remote viewing when present on Earth, but they are restricted in their use of it; the Cenobites cannot come to Earth without the aid of the Lament Configuration, and can remain only for the duration of their summoning. Once they have taken the person who has summoned them, they must return. The Cenobites have no reservations about the circumstances of the person who summons them; but they can distinguish whether the summoner is the one who physically opened the box or merely a tool or an instrument of coercion. The box itself can be solved in two main fashions, one of which allows them to open the gateway from Hell, and a more complex method which can physically open the dimensional gateway from Earth...Their powers manifest primarily in forms of telekinesis...

Hellraiser Frank- Solves the game & unleashes his pleasures.

Leviathan is a character in the film Hellbound: Hellraiser II. A giant silver diamond which emits a constant beam of black light which can cause those caught in it to experience past memories, Leviathan is the god of Hell and ruler of the Cenobites. After Doctor Phillip Channard is taken to Hell by Julia Cotton she reveals that Leviathan had allowed her to return to Earth to bring it more souls before knocking Channard into a Cenobite Transformation Chamber. After a girl named Tiffany solves the Lament Configuration, which had been changed into a miniature replica of Leviathan by the Cenobite Pinhead, Leviathan itself changes into a giant puzzle box. As Leviathan changes forms, it begins to lose its captive souls at a rapid rate; the souls escape to Earth before the gateways to the realm close...In the Hellraiser comics by Epic, Leviathan is described as a being obsessed with law and order, and views the human realm as chaotic and wrong; Leviathan uses the Cenobites as its foot soldiers against chaos and flesh...

In texts describing the crystal habits of minerals, the word trapezohedron is often used for the polyhedron properly known as a deltoidal icositetrahedron.The Shining Trapezohedron of the fictional Lovecraft Mythos was probably intended to refer to a crystal of this shape.

H.P. Lovecraft's short story "The Haunter of the Dark" features a "crazily angled stone" of extraterrestrial origin called the "Shining Trapezohedron"...In the PlayStation game Wild Arms 2, the "Trapezohedron" is used to imprison the Kuiper Belt but is not actually trapezohedron-shaped.

In Medicine, a surgeon is a specialist in surgery. Surgery is a broad category of invasive medical treatment that involves the cutting of a body, whether that of a human or other animal, for a specific reason such as the removal of diseased tissue or to repair a tear or breakage.

Old 31-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #276
lightgiver

Exclamation Baphomet

The Abufihamat Cipher Theory...

Baphomet, as a name, has been labelled as Old French or even a mispronunciation for Mahomet (Mohammed) the Islamic prophet. It is unlikely that the Baphomet idol, if it even existed was an idol of Mahomet. This is because the Islamic faith forbids all idols. Therefore the idea of a Mahomet idol is highly speculative at best. It is believed that in those times Mahomet was a common word used by Christians to describe any idol.

In his book, "The Sufis", Idries Shah put another theory forward along Islamic/ Arabic lines. Shah was born in 1920 and in his lifetime was the author of over 35 books twenty on Sufism alone. His works have been translated into 12 languages and have a following of 15 million copies in print. In addition to being a well know author, Idries Shah was also Director of Studies for the Institute of Cultural Research. This institute was an educational charity, which published materials on cross-cultural patterns of human thought and behaviour.

In his book "The Sufis", he theorized that Baphomet was really a corruption of the Arabic term "Abufihamat" meaning "Father of Understanding." If this is the case, and the Templars had adopted Sufism into their rituals this possible etymology of Baphomet could simply imply God.

Additionally, Shah suggests the Sufi terminology "ras el-fahmat" which translates to "head of knowledge." This provides an interesting thought connecting the concept of wisdom with the head. Could this be the head allegedly worshipped by the Templars? It is unlikely as the term speaks in figurative terms rather than literal ones.

"Probably relying on contemporary Eastern sources, Western scholars have recently supposed that 'Bafomet' has no connection with Mohammed, but could well be a corruption of the Arabic "Abufihamat" (pronounced in the Moorish Spanish similar to bufihamat). The word means 'father of understanding'. In Arabic, 'father' is taken to mean 'source, chief seat of,' and so on. In Sufi terminology, ras el-fahmat (head of knowledge) means the mentation of man after undergoing refinement- the transmuted consciousness."

The Templars were quite likely to have come in contact with Sufism while in the Holy Land so there is something to be said for Shah's theory on the etymology of this odd word Baphomet.

Divine presence, presence of God, or simply presence is a concept in religion, spirituality, and theology that deals with the omnipotent ability of a god and/or gods to be "present" with human beings... Most gods are commonly understood to be capable of interacting with the natural world, and more important, with human beings, such that they would be able to hold some influence with any human being...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124017
Old 31-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #277
lightgiver

Arrow Saturnight Fever

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=690
Old 01-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #278
dunadan

Quote:
The Abufihamat Cipher Theory...

Baphomet, as a name, has been labelled as Old French or even a mispronunciation for Mahomet (Mohammed) the Islamic prophet. It is unlikely that the Baphomet idol, if it even existed was an idol of Mahomet. This is because the Islamic faith forbids all idols. Therefore the idea of a Mahomet idol is highly speculative at best. It is believed that in those times Mahomet was a common word used by Christians to describe any idol.

In his book, "The Sufis", Idries Shah put another theory forward along Islamic/ Arabic lines. Shah was born in 1920 and in his lifetime was the author of over 35 books twenty on Sufism alone. His works have been translated into 12 languages and have a following of 15 million copies in print. In addition to being a well know author, Idries Shah was also Director of Studies for the Institute of Cultural Research. This institute was an educational charity, which published materials on cross-cultural patterns of human thought and behaviour.

In his book "The Sufis", he theorized that Baphomet was really a corruption of the Arabic term "Abufihamat" meaning "Father of Understanding." If this is the case, and the Templars had adopted Sufism into their rituals this possible etymology of Baphomet could simply imply God.

Additionally, Shah suggests the Sufi terminology "ras el-fahmat" which translates to "head of knowledge." This provides an interesting thought connecting the concept of wisdom with the head. Could this be the head allegedly worshipped by the Templars? It is unlikely as the term speaks in figurative terms rather than literal ones.

"Probably relying on contemporary Eastern sources, Western scholars have recently supposed that 'Bafomet' has no connection with Mohammed, but could well be a corruption of the Arabic "Abufihamat" (pronounced in the Moorish Spanish similar to bufihamat). The word means 'father of understanding'. In Arabic, 'father' is taken to mean 'source, chief seat of,' and so on. In Sufi terminology, ras el-fahmat (head of knowledge) means the mentation of man after undergoing refinement- the transmuted consciousness."

Islamic Meditation - YouTube

The Templars were quite likely to have come in contact with Sufism while in the Holy Land so there is something to be said for Shah's theory on the etymology of this odd word Baphomet.

Divine presence, presence of God, or simply presence is a concept in religion, spirituality, and theology that deals with the omnipotent ability of a god and/or gods to be "present" with human beings... Most gods are commonly understood to be capable of interacting with the natural world, and more important, with human beings, such that they would be able to hold some influence with any human being...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124017
Divine presence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isn't Baphomet just asking (in it's classic pose) - or instructing - us to 'Solve et Coagula' ??

If Washington is doing/asking the same, then the breaking down/dissolving of America means that good intentions pave the way to hell, just ask the American Indians (or all of the extinct animals). As with most nations the people are just people and by and large fine, it's the leaders that are the problem, using similar analogies the 'dross' that floats to the top never seems to get inspected, dissolved or cleaned off - sadly - when it comes to such 'leadership'...

Last edited by dunadan; 01-06-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #279
lightgiver

Lightbulb Pazuzu

Quote:
Isn't Baphomet just asking (in it's classic pose) - or instructing - us to 'Solve et Coagula' ??
Watching ATON.

In Assyrian and Babylonian mythology, Pazuzu was the king of the demons of the wind, and son of the god Hanbi. He also represented the southwestern wind, the bearer of storms and drought.

Pazuzu is often depicted as a combination of diverse animal and human parts. He has the body of a man, the head of a lion or dog, eagle-like taloned feet, two pairs of wings, a scorpion's tail, and a serpentine penis. He is often depicted with his right hand pointing upward.

Pazuzu was said to be invoked in amulets which combat the powers of his wife,the malicious goddess Lamashtu, who was believed to cause harm to mother and child during childbirth.

Although Pazuzu is, himself, an evil spirit, he drives away other evil spirits, thus protecting humans against plagues and misfortunes.

The inverted V (/\) was used in the Gulf war (1991)...V is the 22nd letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet...The letter V comes from the Semitic letter Waw...Waw (wāw, sometimes also spelled vau, or vav) is the sixth letter of the Northwest Semitic family of scripts, including Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, and Arabic ("sixth" in abjadi order; it is 27th in modern Arabic order)...Vav in gematria represents the number six, and when used at the beginning of Hebrew years, it means 6000 (i.e. ותשנד in numbers would be the date 6754.) 6+7+5+4 = 22.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=71
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=337
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=557

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-06-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #280
lightgiver

Exclamation Mistry

Quote:
In the eyes of a variety of esoteric and Hermetic practitioners, the heart of alchemy is spiritual. Transmutation of lead into gold is presented as an analogy for personal transmutation, purification, and perfection. This approach is often termed 'spiritual', 'esoteric', or 'internal' alchemy.

Alchemy is an influential philosophical tradition whose early practitioners’ claims to profound powers were known from antiquity. The defining objectives of alchemy are varied; these include the creation of the fabled philosopher's stone possessing powers including the capability of turning base metals into the noble metals gold or silver, as well as an elixir of life conferring youth and immortality. Western alchemy is recognized as a protoscience that contributed to the development of modern chemistry and medicine. Alchemists developed a framework of theory, terminology, experimental process and basic laboratory techniques that are still recognizable today. But alchemy differs from modern science in the inclusion of Hermetic principles and practices related to mythology, religion, and spirituality.

The word alchemy may derive from the Old French alquimie, which is from the Medieval Latin alchimia, and which is in turn from the Arabic al-kimia (الكيمياء). This term itself is derived from the Ancient Greek chemeia (χημεία) or chemia (χημία) with the addition of the Arabic definite article al-(A definite article indicates that its noun is a particular one (or ones) identifiable to the listener.) The ancient Greek word may have been derived from a version of the Egyptian name for Egypt, which was itself based on the Ancient Egyptian word kēme (hieroglyphic Khmi, black earth, as opposed to desert sand).

The word could also have originally derived from the Greek chumeia (χυμεία) meaning "mixture" and referring to pharmaceutical chemistry. With the later rise of alchemy in Alexandria, the word may have derived from Χημία, and thus became spelled as χημεία, and the original meaning forgotten. Its etymology is still open to question...

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemis...vefluoride.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=247

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2012 at 10:23 PM.