Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default The Devil's Ultimate Secret

We created him thru our collective unresolved stuff. We sustain him by feeding the dark wolf. If we stopped feeding him he would instantly die. Lastly, as individuals we are only attached to him to the extent we have unresolved stuff.

In other words, the more we clean up our own shadow self (learn its lessons, let go of its dis-empowering emotions, LOVE and transform the shadow self) the less control he has over us until he loses all control when we totally clean up our stuff. Further, the opposite is true. The more we defile (dirty) ourselves by strengthening the shadow self the stronger his control is over us, the more he can parasitize us, the more we decode his technology into ever greater effectiveness.

THAT is why he lives in fear of us. He KNOWS how vulnerable he is. We could be his master if we knew the score- and he knows it for all his bravado(double think). We could bring him down if we realized his real weakness. Even on an individual basis we could get free of him just by cleaning up our stuff. THAT is also why he has erected nearly an infinite number of nested lies to prevent us from knowing the ultimate truth about him.

Our ignorance is his bliss. That is why he "rules by deception" - he has no choice! He MUST do that along with ruling by fear.

He does what he does out of sheer survival instinct. After all, the strongest urge is the instinct of self preservation followed by reproduction. This is true even of gollums, artificial life we created.

The man behind the curtain isn't even a pathetic, lying, hypocritical, cowardly old man like in the movie "The Wizard of Oz" (although the movie DID have the basic right idea!). No, no, no. He is far, far less than that. He is simply a "bad copy" of the collective "worst of the worst" of us.

A mass of unresolved unbelievably dis-empowering energy. A massive, nested energetic distortion that we created by not dealing with our own stuff.

BTW, that is why this Matrix is a "bad copy" of the original unhacked Matrix. "As above, so below".

Basically, he is energetically the worst of our worst unresolved sh-t.

Once you understand this everything else in the conspiracy makes sense. It all simply and logically flows from it. It is all logical once you understand "The Devil's Ultimate Secret".

Last edited by blackjack77; 09-07-2014 at 02:19 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #2
jaga8
Inactive

Excellent post spot on. Our own strength has been used against us we are creator gods and we create through our imagination and give this power and form through our emotions with this in mind when we create good things as it where we operate on a high vibration.

And what is taking place is our belief system has been hijacked and our creator power has been influenced and we are being kept in a low vibration so as to create low vibration forms and events.

The matrix system is just that and as simple as that if we change our beliefs raise our vibration and have nothing to do with that that can lower it we are almost out. If energy flows where attention goes then we can see how we are being influenced through all the mainstream news and beliefs.

Our true self and power is the devils ultimate secret, and the devil you will find is just a operator of a different form in another dimension who knows the laws of the universe and attraction and creation and are just using them against us.
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
princessofwands

Good posts!

If you imagine the collective unconscious, that streams through all of us, it is the lower-astral world (the world just 'next door') part of it that is guiding most of humanity.

You can call it the place of the devil, satan, the shadow, the unresolved stuff..... it is a field of vibration basically.

When we respond to the daily news (conspiracy news or mainstream news) from this level, we are angy, vicious, revengeful, and the media plays on that to unwittingly (or maybe consciously) draw more emotional energy into this lower-astral level and make it stronger.

Beyond the astral level are higher dimensions of pure love, wisdom, mind power and true creativity in line with what is good for all, for the planet and for spiritual evolution.

Immersing ourselves in the conspiracies, and all the 'bad stuff' makes us very often sink into this lower-astral level where we are feeding the beast with our angry responses. That includes all the swearing that goes on, on this forum, which is very low-vibrational. This never helps the situation, quite the opposite in fact.

It is better to stand back, and try to see the bigger picture and then respond from that more enlightened and wise level. It doesn't mean doing nothing, it means doing what will help the situation/the world evolve.

Isn't there a saying, "better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"?
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
jonny1992
Inactive

100% Agree With This!
jonny1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:18 PM   #5
princessofwands

Default I wrote a story...........

It is called, ironically of course, "A Harmless Little Thought".

Please help me … I am fading fast and have little time left …

I was born as a mere flash of irritation in Angela’s mind. Not an earth-shattering event. She was on the phone to her husband who had just said he wouldn’t be home in time to go to Parents’ Evening. Angela was cross, as this was the third time that Nigel had been “in a meeting” when she needed him to be home. So after she put the phone down, that flash of irritation was fed by a surge of resentment and exasperation. In that moment I became a definite thoughtform, and I had a food supply in Angela’s subconscious. Just those words “in a meeting”, whenever she heard them, would enable me to surge up and flash again through her mind and have a nourishing snack of those same emotions all over again. Like all thoughtforms, I aimed to expand like an unruly toddler into confident childhood and then defiant teenagerhood. To do this, I needed two things: food, and a failure on Angela’s part to subdue me with the rational, discerning and disciplining part of her mind.

Within a week or so, I had allies in Angela’s mind. Nigel couldn’t visit the in-laws at the weekend because he had promised Angus that he’d help him put up his new shed. This brought me a new friend, another thoughtform with emotion attached to it, a shared meal if you like. The meal was now made up of irritation, resentment, exasperation and anger. We wolfed it down! Then another friend arrived when Nigel put a hot baking-dish down on the kitchen worktop and left a stain that he couldn’t scrub off. Angela was feeling explosive by now, and we grew into a well-organised and cooperative complex of thought and feeling all bound up together. Now, any of those feelings could provoke the whole complex to rise up and overheat Angela’s mind and, each time it happened, we got fed. Life was good!

We were nearly always hungry though. The thing about a sizeable thoughtform like us, is that we can’t go for too long without a meal. We had no intention of dying so we had to provoke Angela to bring us even more emotion to eat.

Our chance came when Angela went out with her friends on Friday evening. She had her usual three glasses of white wine spritzer which opened wide the door to her unconscious mind where we were waiting our chance. As we raced to the surface, we couldn’t help telling her friends all about the ways that Nigel had been irritating over the last two weeks. You’re thinking we made a mistake in that last sentence, and said “we” instead of “she” but we didn’t. It really was us talking out of her lips! Her friends were sympathetic types and just what we needed to jump ship and take up residence in their minds too. Oh, what a feast we had that evening! Our complex was now shared across four minds, and all four of us were egging each other on to wallow in bad feeling about husbands. We travelled home that night to four different houses, safely nesting in our hosts‘ minds.

The only trouble was, each of us now needed food, and so we had to set to work in a new environment locating our best sources of food supply. We had four husbands and assorted children to try and get some drama going with. It wasn’t too difficult though and we grew pretty fat and contented on lost pencil-cases, mud-splattered dogs, phone calls from salesmen pretending to “do a survey” and that smug look on the newscaster’s face when he told us how many new millionaires had been created on the planet since the last time they counted. That last occasion created an exceptionally tasty meal, because we got fed by the vibes coming not just from our friends down the street, but from irate minds all over the country venting at their TV sets. In fact, that evening I’d say we gained allies throughout the land and boy, were we feeling bloated by the time everyone went to bed! Obesity is not the problem for us that it is for you. In fact obesity for a thoughtform is a wonderful state to be in, as it practically guarantees our survival for perpetuity. Or so we happily thought.

Now we were a collective spread across many minds. Our roots went down through many layers of consciousness, looking for nourishment, and we found it daily and pretty much everywhere. Apart from the annoyances that arise just in the course of the day‘s events, so many people seemed to have grievances that they loved to brood over. We learnt to encourage this by giving them a dopamine surge every time they moaned and complained and sucked other people into their misery. We discovered a great thing, that “a problem shared” was often not a problem halved, but doubled! We jumped minds many times and spread our influence rapidly, provoking and consuming emotion as we did so. We even started to hope we could become a national thoughtform once we realised how the government and the media continually played the public for an emotional rise. We hoped eventually to tap into the collective unconscious for an endless food supply. We even flirted deliciously with the possibility of global dominance, one day…

We made a serious mistake though … when we accompanied several of our hosts to a filming of “Question Time”. On that occasion, we jumped ship from our base in the audience into the mind of a previously serene Cabinet Minister during an especially vitriolic sparring of minds and the overheated emotions that went with it … it was only a few jumps from there … and now we must hurry this up … into the Prime Minister’s mind and then across the world … to a man only too ready to demonstrate his superiority … by pressing the nuclear button … and now … your attention has helped feed us but … it is not enough … to sustain us … our hosts are weak and … dying … and our time … is … run …

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #6
rooey

I really really want to believe the love everything and transcend it all.. It feels beautiful.

(sorry there's swearing princess)

Well we have been constantly throughout history been told to love your enemy (by those in power). Fuck that. . I won't be goaded into thinking my spirit can't strike down with furious vengeance those who would kill or hurt me, my land or my loved ones in this life or others and I implore you to feel the same. IMO this don't take revenge stuff is clap trap. those fucking cunts are gonna get it. Right when they think they have it in the bag. Pop goes the fucking weasel you sneaky pricks!! I've seen what's in at least one other dimension and what's waiting is smoke n mirrors, I'm r e a d y to tango now motherfuckers. They picked the wrong duck that's for sure.

But then that could be just fantasy.. Hopenot..Either way it's fun owning my mind and dispelling fear.
My shadow on the other hand is another matter, I'm slowly coddelling him, he's allright, he's just a big mixed bag of ideas. He doesn't want to destroy the planet. Never did. Maybe someone else's does . But not mine. Your mind is a garden. Plant flowers not weeds.

My garden is still a work in progress obviously. lol

Last edited by rooey; 11-07-2014 at 12:45 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #7
rooey

Reading the story better now princess
Old 11-07-2014, 03:43 AM   #8
ufochick

There is no "devil", there is an energy form with that name but it is not sentient. Every time someone gives energy by believing in the devil it ads to the energy field.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:51 PM   #9
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There is no "devil", there is an energy form with that name but it is not sentient. Every time someone gives energy by believing in the devil it ads to the energy field.
Interesting. I think it has awareness because it is a self organizing system. Any information system sufficiently complex naturally self organizes/ has awareness. I am not sure if that makes it sentient or not. I had never really thought about it.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #10
blackjack77

Default Feeding the Dark Wolf

If you really look at it, everything The Devil does is really about feeding the dark wolf/ the shadow self. It has set up society to "feed the wolf" as much as possible. Its future plans are really about feeding the wolf with the maximum amount of human energy possible (that is why it wants us to be mindless zombies).
Old 11-07-2014, 02:06 PM   #11
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga8 View Post
... Our own strength has been used against us we are creator gods and we create through our imagination and give this power and form through our emotions with this in mind when we create good things as it where we operate on a high vibration.

And what is taking place is our belief system has been hijacked and our creator power has been influenced and we are being kept in a low vibration so as to create low vibration forms and events.

The matrix system is just that and as simple as that if we change our beliefs raise our vibration and have nothing to do with that that can lower it we are almost out. If energy flows where attention goes then we can see how we are being influenced through all the mainstream news and beliefs.

Our true self and power is the devils ultimate secret, and the devil you will find is just a operator of a different form in another dimension who knows the laws of the universe and attraction and creation and are just using them against us.
Excellent points! I especially liked "Our true self and power is the devils ultimate secret" although maybe that is OUR ultimate secret? The ultimate secret of the "light" self? I must admit that the devil does a lot to hide this secret from us.

"if we change our beliefs raise our vibration and have nothing to do with that that can lower it we are almost out" - the trick is we have to most change our secret SUBconscious beliefs. THIS is what cleansing the dark wolf (LOVING and transforming the shadow self) is really mostly about. Also, to change those beliefs we have to learn the lessons that those beliefs are causing us to experience.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #12
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Good posts!

If you imagine the collective unconscious, that streams through all of us, it is the lower-astral world (the world just 'next door') part of it that is guiding most of humanity.

You can call it the place of the devil, satan, the shadow, the unresolved stuff..... it is a field of vibration basically.

Beyond the astral level are higher dimensions of pure love, wisdom, mind power and true creativity in line with what is good for all, for the planet and for spiritual evolution.

No doubt this whole thing started with "A Harmless Little Thought" to quote the name of your story.

The devil is, I suspect, in the bottom of the bottom of the Astral plane. You are right - "Beyond the astral level are higher dimensions of pure love, wisdom, mind power and true creativity in line with what is good for all, for the planet and for spiritual evolution." We need to remember this, especially as the world gets more insane over the next few years.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #13
rooey

Default Dunno If it means anythings

I once had a flash of an image In my mind 10 mins before I fell asleep of a huge long black hi tech looking tv that people were sitting in front of like in a trance and the screen shimmered black, they just sat staring at it. This was before I read any AI stuff scarily enough.

To be blocking, controlling and manipulating the world, and at levels, it must be fairly powerful. I think though the quote the 'devil is in the detail' comes to mind. I mean what does it matter right now what's really behind it all. The earth has a major problem and humans need to do something about it. Too many are still watching football or not eating right or in my case still smoking too much.. But more then that GMO foods are everywhere. We are under cellular attack from what we eat, what we put on our skin & from the skies. This thing doesn't want us firing on all cylinders cause it knows If we do then It's fucked.

We can unpick our subconcious later, I am so with you on that one. It's been clogged up with shit since childhood, however we need to get the truth that's been hidden from us. Let's get that technology thats been hidden, let's free up our time, let's have a fucking awesome party cleaning up this place and feel good doing it.

Last edited by rooey; 12-07-2014 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:44 PM   #14
elenita

Perhaps that's why schools are such zoos full of bullying from teachers and pupils alike. The atmosphere is often menacing in and out of class and warps kids and makes them depressed long before adulthood
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 02:01 AM   #15
rooey

Exactly. I can imagine now it would be even worse. iPads shoved in kids faces before they can talk, teachers and parents would be even more negative, stressed etc.. Kids tv shows condition them unbelievelbaly then it continues and gets worse In the teens (or different)

I found myself watching 'Arthur' yesterday. It's sick, they are all animals, like rabbits, dogs, hamsters, yet they eat chicken, pork and lamb without question. They never tidy up after themselves, always involved in money making schemes, or competition, or indulging in pettiness without recrimination.. All the kids shows are fucked. They blur the line then with bobs burgers which is not a kids show in anyway, but clueless equally programmed parents wouldn't notice or pay attention.

I'm sure there is some sort of freq pumped through broadcast tv and the big radio stations. They are the worst, it's for the brainwashed masses to listen to non stop at work, it makes my spines feel like it's got needles in it.. Avoid it whatever you do!
Old 13-07-2014, 02:05 AM   #16
rooey

Which basically means if I want to try experience higher vibes, you can't be anywhere near big cities because it's next to impossible. So you are not feeding the lower astral or whatever that much, still 90% of people around are immersed in it all completely. Or maybe thats just here in Australia. I'm looking at moving out of the city as soon as I can
Old 30-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #17
yelrah
Inactive

I figure that the devil is an immortal being.
1) he allowed people to sell their souls so as to side with his immortality and see in powerful ways thus avoiding soul challenges
2) everyone who didnt sell their soul has spent aeons working through soul challenges in essence their soul has evolved over time
3) one day a person who has resolved their soul challenges will offer their advanced soul for sale to the devil.
4) when the devil purchases it , this soul will displace all the unresolved abandoned souls of magicians.. essentially the devil will give them back.
5) the magicians will be cast into the sunlight and in absolute horror percieve themselves as mortal, normal and humanly socially controlled, whilst the world and the devil move on into a beautiful future.
6)the devil will laugh as will those with soul that has lived.
7) world peace.

Last edited by yelrah; 30-07-2014 at 11:10 AM.
yelrah is offline   Reply With Quote