Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 07-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #21
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
ksigmason,

So what about the handshakes? Why was Bacon involved? Did you even read the link?
Yes, I've read the link before, but I'll post some points about the bad information.

CT's/Anti-Masons sees "Masonic handshakes" everywhere. An awkward grip does not a Mason make, particularly since Colin Powell is not a Mason. In Masonry we have grips not handshakes (call it semantics, but I call it details). Our grips are not used to evoke magic or supernatural beings, or communicate with anyone; what a bunch of absurd notions. Please do not apply your ignorant notion with what the definition of the Fraternities.

Freemasonry is not the Illuminati, and vice versa.

Who cares what Marrs reports? He's as ignorant as this article, but then again people like him and this author only seek information that suits their fanatical agenda.

Symbols are used by everyone, just like secrecy and rituals.

Rosicrucianism is about working with Demons. This is an accusation made by Catholics and perpetuated by the ignorant and religious fundamentalists. I love how you make theories based on assumptions on the possible intentions of others; holy conjecture Batman.

We don't go throwing around our (not) "handshakes", particularly in front of cameras. Those are not Masonic handshakes depicted in the family trees. They don't even follow your line of logic of falling on the knuckle. From the looks of them, they fall behind the knuckle as the thumb of the other person is sliding up the soft portion of the hand between the thumb and index finger, which would the other person's thumb to slide behind the knuckle. You guys are really stretching in your pathetic attempts to attack Freemasonry.

This article was nothing more than attempt to scare people into submitting to the beliefs of fundamentalism. Freemasonry has no goals or plans of NWO or to govern the world.

Our legendary roots takes us back to King Solomon, but the Hiramic legend does not portray Hiram Abiff as a messiah. He is portrayed as a lesson of integrity.

This article was literally based upon a false assumption and they just the let the imagination and ignorance fly. It's a pity today that so many "christians" have replaced the love and compassion taught by Christ and replaced it with suspicion, militancy, paranoia, fear, and hatred that is perpetuated in some of the watered-down, overly puritanical "christian" churches seen today. Nothing in the King James Bible is Satanic.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #22
monay

Smile CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Yes, I've read the link before, but I'll post some points about the bad information.

CT's/Anti-Masons sees "Masonic handshakes" everywhere. An awkward grip does not a Mason make, particularly since Colin Powell is not a Mason. In Masonry we have grips not handshakes (call it semantics, but I call it details). Our grips are not used to evoke magic or supernatural beings, or communicate with anyone; what a bunch of absurd notions. Please do not apply your ignorant notion with what the definition of the Fraternities.

Who cares what Marrs reports? He's as ignorant as this article, but then again people like him and this author only seek information that suits their fanatical agenda.

Rosicrucianism is about working with Demons. This is an accusation made by Catholics and perpetuated by the ignorant and religious fundamentalists. I love how you make theories based on assumptions on the possible intentions of others; holy conjecture Batman.

We don't go throwing around our (not) "handshakes", particularly in front of cameras. Those are not Masonic handshakes depicted in the family trees. They don't even follow your line of logic of falling on the knuckle. From the looks of them, they fall behind the knuckle as the thumb of the other person is sliding up the soft portion of the hand between the thumb and index finger, which would the other person's thumb to slide behind the knuckle. You guys are really stretching in your pathetic attempts to attack Freemasonry.

This article was nothing more than attempt to scare people into submitting to the beliefs of fundamentalism. Freemasonry has no goals or plans of NWO or to govern the world.

Our legendary roots takes us back to King Solomon, but the Hiramic legend does not portray Hiram Abiff as a messiah. He is portrayed as a lesson of integrity.

This article was literally based upon a false assumption and they just the let the imagination and ignorance fly. It's a pity today that so many "christians" have replaced the love and compassion taught by Christ and replaced it with suspicion, militancy, paranoia, fear, and hatred that is perpetuated in some of the watered-down, overly puritanical "christian" churches seen today. Nothing in the King James Bible is Satanic.
ksigmason,

Colin Powel is a 33 degree Mason.

http://www.whale.to/b/33.html
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:05 AM   #23
ksigmason

Quote:
ksigmason,

Colin Powel is a 33 degree Mason.

http://www.whale.to/b/33.html
No. He's not. This website (I've seen before) lists many who are NOT Masons.

Quote:
Colin Powell, former United States Secretary of State, military officer who became a four star general, held the position of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Advisor and much more. His name appears on a number of web sites as being a 33rd Degree (they leave out "Scottish Rite" but it doesn't matter because it's all a contrived lie regardless) Mason. However, just look at ANY of these sites where General Powell's name appears and you'll find that they are hyper-conspiracy venues and/or sites with rabid religious rants. Apparently because someone is able to make something out of themselves - unlike those site creators - they've just GOT to be getting help from their membership in the Freemasons. Surely, they'd all be knuckle-draggers were it not for their supposed Masonic membership, right? With all of the tremendous accomplishments of Secretary Powell including two Presidential Medals of Freedom, the President's Citizens Medal, the Congressional Gold Medal, and more, the Masons would be trumpeting his membership from the rooftops if he, in fact, were a member. He's not. Incidentally, you'll usually see Colin Powell's name right there with Rich DeVos, founder of Amway, who's also identified as a 33rd Degree but who's also NOT a Mason. Why let truth stand in the way, eh?

http://masonicinfo.com/famousnon.htm

Old 08-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #24
monay

Smile Bacon

Quote:

ksigmason,

Why was Roger Bacon sent the KJV?
Old 08-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

So good freemasons (how it was meant to be) DO NOTHING about the brothers who misbehave to cause suffering in the world?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:39 PM   #26
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So good freemasons (how it was meant to be) DO NOTHING about the brothers who misbehave to cause suffering in the world?
please explain how freemasons "cause suffering in the world."
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #27
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
The bible also says that jesus was the morning star!
no it does not.
if you are going to make claims about what a book does or does not include, perhaps you should read the damn thing.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #28
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
please explain how freemasons "cause suffering in the world."
Do you not know illuminati is causing all kinds of problems? DIF is good to find out what illuminati is up to. I recommned using search facility and type 'illuminati'.

All the Best!

Last edited by elshaper; 08-07-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
So are you saying Jesus was Horus?
The bible also says that jesus was the morning star! (morning star is referred to Lucifer-the Devil). Is it to smear Jesus's name again by muddling with Lucifer when in fact two are different?
Quote:
So are you saying Jesus was Horus?
The bible also says that jesus was the morning star! (morning star is referred to Lucifer-the Devil). Is it to smear Jesus's name again by muddling with Lucifer when in fact two are different?
The morning star was also know by the ancients as Matutinus, who was the lord of all beginnings, entrances, gates and commencements, that is the sunrise each morning that followed the night, the seasons, the ancients thought that our sun made its journey through the night in a sky ship to make its return the next day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebra_sky_disk

See the Ammonian radicals in two's, defining the earliest depictions that came from Sanskrit.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/matutinus#Descendants

Lucifer is the winter or night time where fear of not surviving evolved, same as devil=evil etc.

Also look up the feet of clay depiction, as in the cold of winter and where we also get the term of alchemy of turning lead into gold from, the lead of winter into the gold of summer.

Every avenue leads right back to our sun.

No aliens, just imaginaliens and mans mind.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-07-2014 at 05:47 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Most masons do not actually know where they evolved from, but the bible is full of things about how it all evolved, mostly celestial but disguised by allegorical non science, any faction that does not know cannot tell thereafter.

It is a mystery to them, but not the ones who understand the celestial calendar and where the sun passes through those signs.

Miss behaving evolves from a fractured society not knowing where they are heading, it is a collective paradigm and one that has basically forgotten who they really are, by design

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-07-2014 at 05:32 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #31
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Do you not know illuminati is causing all kinds of problems? DIF is good to find out what illuminati is up to. I recommned using search facility and type 'illuminati'.

All the Best!
and??
the illuminati are not synonymous with freemasonry.

as per your bible claims ... you should read the fucking thing before you attempt to tell us what it dsays.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 08-07-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:14 PM   #32
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Lucifer is the winter or night time where fear of not surviving evolved, same as devil=evil etc.

Also look up the feet of clay depiction, as in the cold of winter and where we also get the term of alchemy of turning lead into gold from, the lead of winter into the gold of summer.
The word Alchemy stems back to Egypt, "al-Khem-i" meaning "the Black land" or Black arts/science.

Also im pretty sure you are mistaken about Lucifer.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:27 PM   #33
ksigmason

Quote:
ksigmason,

Well, Roger Bacon lived and died in the 13th century while the KJV was not published until the 17th century. Do you mean Francis Bacon?

Quote:
Oh no, we have a penal system which gives us ways to expel Brothers who have violated our rules as well as the laws of civil society. I know of 3 trials that will be going on in my state shortly.

Quote:
Do you not know illuminati is causing all kinds of problems?
But the Illuminati is not equal to Freemasonry, and vice versa. You can't blame us for what someone else does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
The word Alchemy stems back to Egypt, "al-Khem-i" meaning "the Black land" or Black arts/science.

Also im pretty sure you are mistaken about Lucifer.
Incorrect.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #34
monay

Smile fb

Quote:
ksigmason,

ksigmason,

My mistake. I had Rosy Cross of the brain. Yes Sir Francis Bacon.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #35
ksigmason

Quote:
ksigmason,

My mistake. I had Rosy Cross of the brain. Yes Sir Francis Bacon.
No worries. Mistakes happen.

He was a leading scholar of his time and was an adviser to the Crown. Some believe that he was one of the scholars that made the translates of the Bible into English. Some also speculate that he really was William Shakespeare and is responsible for the standardization of the English language, which if true, would make sense why King James would approach him to translate the Bible into English. There is so much missing from history, whether intentional or not, that so many let their imaginations lead the way rather than reason. As to why Bacon was sent the KJV I can only make speculations and even then I'm uncomfortable to make such things without further information.

Well, I'm off for a bit, I need to finish a paper that is due tomorrow.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:40 PM   #36
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
But the Illuminati is not equal to Freemasonry, and vice versa. You can't blame us for what someone else does.
Based on what you say, illuminati may not be equal to freemason BUT if one of the freemasons commits a theft, murder or paedophilia activity why don't they get punished or expelled from the organisation? You only have to look at the list of Bilderburger meedting and they are clearly not expelled from their organisation and allowed to continue pushing the agenda. imho.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:42 AM   #37
ksigmason

Quote:
Based on what you say, illuminati may not be equal to freemason BUT if one of the freemasons commits a theft, murder or paedophilia activity why don't they get punished or expelled from the organisation?
They do. Like I said, there are a few trials going on in my state right now. A few years ago the Commander of my Commandery was expelled for stealing. I know a former Mason who was expelled for stealing at work. I know of many cases where Masons were expelled for violations of the law.

Quote:
You only have to look at the list of Bilderburger meedting and they are clearly not expelled from their organisation and allowed to continue pushing the agenda. imho.
Yeah, being a Bilderberger is not a crime.

Last edited by The Tealady; 09-07-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: edit deleted post
Old 09-07-2014, 05:33 AM   #38
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
The Church of Babylon, with Horus as savior, became the Church of Rome, with Jesus as the savior. They adopted Jesus as such becasue he was a man who amassed a large following through his travels, speaking to people about the truth of the world, and they found that trying to erase Jesus memory and all he stood for wasn't going to work -- they couldn't just deny Jesus out of existence, so they just scratched any reference of Horus, and put Jesus name there instead. Jesus' mother was given the persona of Queen Semiramis, Horus' mom. They said "Here's your hero! He was a god on Earth. Come worship in his name, bathe in the light" etc. Jesus wasn't into organized religion, or the marketing of it. I believe the story of him confronting the merchants in the temple to be true. That's in line with someone who was exposing the hypocrisy behind organized religion. Which was a massive threat to the order of the day. Jesus was executed because he was a threat to the PTB with his voice and growing stature.

Jesus real miracle was in giving people hope, giving people truth, uplifting them, inspiring them. If you will, Jesus is patron saint of the truth movement. Of all of us here. He died because he was telling the truth.
I absolutely agree with this! TPTB cannot bear the truth, and Jesus was trying to educate the world.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #39
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
They do. Like I said, there are a few trials going on in my state right now. A few years ago the Commander of my Commandery was expelled for stealing. I know a former Mason who was expelled for stealing at work. I know of many cases where Masons were expelled for violations of the law.

Yeah, being a Bilderberger is not a crime.
No, it's not a crime BUT the deal they strike while attending these meeting matters and if affects people world wide. They may not go and kill people themselves but they order people to do the dirty job. It's like Tony Bliar didn't go out there to kill thousands of people but you know he has a pair of bloody hands. What about Bush? Obama....list goes on and they are NOT punished by freemason. Almost every single US president has been a freemason apart from the ones that got killed e.g. Kennedy
Old 09-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #40
lightgiver

Lightbulb FatAhHam

Quote:
ksigmason,

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=256
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote