Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 01-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #501
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question I have a question?

I have a question?

Lets just theoretical say the earth would not be hot and liquid inside.

Then we drill a one meter big hole from North pole to South pole or from East to West.

Then you get one person jumping into the hole from the one side & another one from the other end .......

How far would they fall ????

1) Both falling right through to the opposing side?

2) Or would the center of the earth be the limit & end of the fall for both people?

What I'm pointing to here is .... that the aether must gets disturbed by any solid body ..... but as in my idea having a hole through large size body will the aether enter from one side & exit the other ...... or will it then enter from both sides & meets in the center for a full stop (collision reaction creating the heat).

So if this is the case & because its fast moving energy which collides in the center could this be the reason why the heat gets created from the center of the earth???

If this energy would just be one directional; pointing to my example one of the two people should comes out of the other end & one would not go anywhere??

The fact is they would both fall but where will it stop??

Anyway somewhere in what I say there should be a theoretical clue for something.

\

So the two flares are not out moving energy motions but inflowing energy replacing the energy which gets forced outward from the center through centrifugal motion.

So any solid sphere should creates some sort of heat from within........ bigger the sphere more heat creation?

A rotating sphere will also have heat creation from within ...... but the centrifugal motion will make the aether flow onto & into the rotation point .... because its cold energy and the poles create externally ice.

So if the scientists saying that the ice melts should mean also the earth rotation should slows down......... if not means the scientists are full of it!!

So no rotation cold spot on the moon because there is no rotation?? ..... but every rotating sphere should has an external cold spot (to create ice you need H2O)??

So if the rotation point on the earth moves means the ice will melt in one location & rebuilds in the new rotation spot.

Last edited by oiram; 01-05-2013 at 04:44 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #502
inversedivinity

What is the aether? How does she behave? Is it a liquid or is it something else entirely. Is it moving through space or do we move through it? Does it even exist?

All of my questions so far.

Electricity probably holds the key

Last edited by inversedivinity; 01-05-2013 at 04:34 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #503
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Disturb the aether in on place & it has to return

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
What is the aether? How does she behave? Is it a liquid or is it something else entirely. Is it moving through space or do we move through it? Does it even exist?

All of my questions so far.

Electricity probably holds the key
Then we got to answer what is electricity?

Is it not just the energy difference between two dipoles & the equalization is the flow which we call & pickup as electricity.

Equalization process is flowing electricity.

Disturb the aether in one place & it has to return to the equilibrium.

Displacement & its reaction is automatic replacement.

And rotating displacement creates a vortex replacement.......?

And pulsing displacement creates double sided replacement ...... the so called over-unit free energy.

One pulsing input source multiple replacement reaction? ..... explosion ..... implosion + splash-back.

Last edited by oiram; 01-05-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #504
rodin
Banned

I don't know that either of you is well versed in non-Jewish physics, but I will try...

From the MMX (entrained aether) and the shear wave (EM) I work out aether must have properties of a LIQUID CRYSTAL. As it happens I know quite a bit about LC's, how they orient solutes so that we can get structural information from NMR spectra... That's what my PhD was about.

The Aether must exert negligible or zero drag on moving mass, yet be perturbed by it. I would say negligible is the classical physics possibility. The other way to look at it is aether 'elements' and atomic particles are mutually exclusive. They never interact. EM radiation however can transit between these 2 phases. I like this idea. One can think of aether as spirit world, matter as material world.

Where does light go as it travels thru space from a distant star? It becomes an invisible stream - it enters the 'spirit' world. It only becomes visible via (according to Einstein's total fraud sole Nobel Prize work) via 'The Photoelectric effect'

Previously I linked the work of Andrew Ancel Gray. He EASILY disproved Einstein...

Last edited by rodin; 01-05-2013 at 07:59 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #505
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
I don't know that either of you is well versed in non-Jewish physics, but I will try...

From the MMX (entrained aether) and the shear wave (EM) I work out aether must have properties of a LIQUID CRYSTAL. As it happens I know quite a bit about LC's, how they orient solutes so that we can get structural information from NMR spectra... That's what my PhD was about.

The Aether must exert negligible or zero drag on moving mass, yet be perturbed by it. I would say negligible is the classical physics possibility. The other way to look at it is aether 'elements' and atomic particles are mutually exclusive. They never interact. EM radiation however can transit between these 2 phases. I like this idea. One can think of aether as spirit world, matter as material world.

Where does light go as it travels thru space from a distant star? It becomes an invisible stream - it enters the 'spirit' world. It only becomes visible via (according to Einstein's total fraud sole Nobel Prize work) via 'The Photoelectric effect'

Previously I linked the work of Andrew Ancel Gray. He EASILY disproved Einstein...
Are you a chemist? Just wondering some of that went over my head.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #506
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Are you a chemist? Just wondering some of that went over my head.
I am an all chemist

Lucifer the light-bearer, right?

Last edited by rodin; 01-05-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #507
inversedivinity

We would probably disagree upon lucifer. I sense your a deeply spiritual christian so you would take him very seriously. I however doubt his role as evil due to other sources which you would despise but must be taken into consideration. He isn't the same guy as Satan anyway. But to be honest I believe in god but I don't believe in any of the religions they are all wrong IMO. But this is the wrong thread for this discussion.

I do want to learn the jewish physics but that is only because I want to understand what we can currently do or what they are at. But I will not take anything at face value and I do read up on the other physics so I am not a closed mind. Both approaches harbour great knowledge even in the jewish physics there is hidden meaning or even shit they have accidentally skirted while trying to cover up. Given time they will have to fess up to certain things.

PS>Plus I need to get academically qualified so I can get a job.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 01-05-2013 at 09:52 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #508
rodin
Banned

Quote:
We would probably disagree upon lucifer. I sense your a deeply spiritual christian so you would take him very seriously. I however doubt his role as evil due to other sources which you would despise but must be taken into consideration. He isn't the same guy as Satan anyway. But to be honest I believe in god but I don't believe in any of the religions they are all wrong IMO.
Belief is the Enemy of Truth
Old 01-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #509
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Belief is the Enemy of Truth
Well I ain't fully educated yet I'll probably turn into an atheist once I get through all the science but if there is no god there is always mother nature. The best chemist.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #510
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Well I ain't fully educated yet I'll probably turn into an atheist once I get through all the science but if there is no god there is always mother nature. The best chemist.
Oh there is a god, YHWH's creator's arch enemy
Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #511
oiram
Inactive

Wink Educated vs Idiotcated

Quote:
You one of the lucky once then; if you not yet fully idiocated you should keep it this way so you don't end up like most on earth .....

Should anyone needs proof for these facts search for global worldwide IQ levels over the last 90 years.

Found it in my collection......

Last edited by oiram; 02-05-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #512
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

You one of the lucky once then; if you not yet fully idiocated you should keep it this way so you don't end up like most on earth .....

Should anyone needs proof for these facts search for global worldwide IQ levels over the last 90 years.

Found it in my collection......

You can ofset IQ with knowledge and skill. Just work harder and stay with the problems longer.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #513
rodin
Banned

Quote:
FWIW myself and also my offspring are off your IQ histogram
Old 29-01-2019, 04:54 AM   #514
pi3141

Bumping mega thread
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote