Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #81
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
I'm not going to watch the vids,i find them traumatising,i hope other's with a less sensitive nature will watch them and decide to do something to help our fight.

Those percentages are too close a call,i have been speaking to people on this subject,i'm finding the same response.

How dumbed down humanity is now,they seem to think that tasers are for criminals only,they seem to think i'm scaremongering when i tell them it could happen to them.The only scaremongers are the ones in a position of power.

Still i managed one more sig today.
Well done, every single signature is someone concern enough.

As it happened the other day, I also couldn't finish the first video (though i watched until those 10 pigs killed the man). But you know I'm not posting the videos for you or for other that are already convinced; but for the many that still hesitate.

After what I've been told in the past 2 days in the other forums I was about to drop the towel. But now I'm glad to know that at least half of Britain still has some common sense. Now we just need to find out where they are hiding.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #82
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
Well done, every single signature is someone concern enough.

As it happened the other day, I also couldn't finish the first video (though i watched until those 10 pigs killed the man). But you know I'm not posting the videos for you or for other that are already convinced; but for the many that still hesitate.

After what I've been told in the past 2 days in the other forums I was about to drop the towel. But now I'm glad to know that at least half of Britain still has some common sense. Now we just need to find out where they are hiding.
Iv'e been looking at a website today,www.taser.org.uk
Don't know if you have seen it,but the police are not replying to freedom of information requests put to them regarding taser's,i thought the rules applied to FOI was they had to.
I brought a T-Shirt on the above site,so when i wear it i need not say a word unless someone asks me.
Still working on some more flyers.
Yes we do need to find out more of their nasty secrets.I'm sure there is much we don't know.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #83
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Iv'e been looking at a website today,www.taser.org.uk
Don't know if you have seen it,but the police are not replying to freedom of information requests put to them regarding taser's,i thought the rules applied to FOI was they had to.
I brought a T-Shirt on the above site,so when i wear it i need not say a word unless someone asks me.
Still working on some more flyers.
Yes we do need to find out more of their nasty secrets.I'm sure there is much we don't know.
Thank you so much, that's what I've been looking for... though it seems like an organisation of one (but better one than none )
Old 08-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #84
comma berenices

Quote:
Thank you so much, that's what I've been looking for... though it seems like an organisation of one (but better one than none )
That's what i thought,maybe they will be able to help.

I'm going to give it some reading later,tied up with a few things at the moment.

I read a couple of your posts and it seemed you were becoming despondant,
I can't blame you,i feel like that alot of the time too.

Glad i could help
Old 08-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #85
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
That's what i thought,maybe they will be able to help.

I'm going to give it some reading later,tied up with a few things at the moment.

I read a couple of your posts and it seemed you were becoming despondant,
I can't blame you,i feel like that alot of the time too.

Glad i could help
You're right, now I don't think it's going to be a easy as I previously thought

I'm finding too many problems at the moment, and I'm pretty sure if I continue on this line I will just waste my time for nothing.

Just a few issues:
  • People don’t believe in petitions
  • People don’t like giving their real details for petitions
  • Half of Britain is in favour of tasers
  • And from the other half, half of them don’t want a full ban (but just a partial)
  • Some are even in favour of "medieval torture"
  • And the worst: most people are simply apathetic to everything but themselves

That's how it's going til now.

When I find some time I'm going to start with a new flyer (not one of those posters I made before) with all the facts and the reasons why they should be banned.

I also want to contact this guy, politicians and organisations; but it takes me ages to write in English (at least in good English ).

The good news: I'll be busy for a good while. lol

Last edited by flyermay; 08-07-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #86
comma berenices

It's never easy to overcome the stumbling blocks we face,especially when these things are already in use.

Backpeddling on legilasion they have put into place is not something the goverment are fond of doing.

It's about changing attitudes,people have been so brainwashed by false crime figures.

The fear of crime is a bigger problem,than crime its self.

The result is a population that lives in fear.

It's certainly keeping me busy at the moment,with other battles i am fighting,i try to take time out at the weekends or it becomes too consuming.

Let me know if would like help with the letters
Old 08-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #87
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
It's never easy to overcome the stumbling blocks we face,especially when these things are already in use.

Backpeddling on legilasion they have put into place is not something the goverment are fond of doing.

It's about changing attitudes,people have been so brainwashed by false crime figures.

The fear of crime is a bigger problem,than crime its self.

The result is a population that lives in fear.

It's certainly keeping me busy at the moment,with other battles i am fighting,i try to take time out at the weekends or it becomes too consuming.

Let me know if would like help with the letters
I just sent one to RT asking for tips and advice (he's been on this for longer than us). About the letters, I first need to go through all the material in our 3 threads, compile it, resume it and make it sound coherent; so it's a long task. I'll send you a copy of the letter and the flyer (don't expect them any soon though )

Last edited by flyermay; 08-07-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #88
comma berenices

Quote:
I just sent one to RT asking for tips and advice (he's been on this for longer than us). About the letters, I first need to go through all the material in our 3 threads, compile it, resume it and make it sound coherent; so it's a long task. I'll send you a copy of the letter and the flyer (don't expect them any soon though )
You could ask one of the mods to merge all 3 threads,it would make it easier,i realise the posts may be out of sinc,but at least you won't be chasing around looking for them.

I look forward to seeing your next flyer,i've been messing around with powerpoint,nothing i'm happy with as yet,as soon as i do i'll post them up.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #89
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
You could ask one of the mods to merge all 3 threads,it would make it easier,i realise the posts may be out of sinc,but at least you won't be chasing around looking for them.

I look forward to seeing your next flyer,i've been messing around with powerpoint,nothing i'm happy with as yet,as soon as i do i'll post them up.
I was just compiling all the facts, articles and videos on a website using the platform that RT used, so it's all ordered and easily accessible, and without comments in the middle. By the way, he has just answer my email.

But the reason I created these 3 threads was to keep the facts, UK incidents and world incidents separate (for example, now that I need all the fact for the letters, it's faster to track them only on this thread). I think I should apologise to the mods for using the forum as temporary storage; but it was for a good cause.

Last edited by flyermay; 08-07-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #90
comma berenices

Quote:
I was just compiling all the facts, articles and videos on a website using the platform that RT used, so it's all ordered and easily accessible, and without comments in the middle. By the way, he has just answer my email.

But the reason I created these 3 threads was to keep the facts, UK incidents and world incidents separate (for example, now that I need all the fact for the letters, it's faster to track them only on this thread). I think I should apologise to the mods for using the forum as temporary storage; but it was for a good cause.
I'm sure the mods won't mind a bit,as you say it's for a good cause.

Good to know RT got back to you,there's some good stuff on there.

Reading up on the articles on there right now.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #91
comma berenices

Bump,14 yr old girl tasered
Old 09-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #92
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Thanks CB, I've been uploading all the news to this blog http://tasernews.001webs.com/ could you send me a link to that article, please?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #93
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Found it!!!

Quote:
New Mexico Teen Girl Tasered In The Head By Police Chief (VIDEO)

The use of tasers by law enforcement is becoming increasingly controversial as more examples emerge of them being used improperly and causing victims serious harm. This New Mexico teen was arguing with her mother, so her mother brought her to a police station to get help (it's unclear what kind of argument they could have been having that would warrant police intervention).

The girl ran off and the police chief chased her and ordered her to stop. When she didn't, he tasered her in the head. The giant scar and stitches in the teen's head show the tasering was terribly brutal, and it's difficult to see how this could in any way be justified.

http://media.redlasso.com/xdrive/WEB...b1b_deploy.swf
Old 09-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #94
comma berenices

Quote:
Found it!!!

Sorry i was reading the other thread ,just logged on after question time.

These news articles get more disturbing everyday don't they

I should of put the link up,there is a separate thread on this article,so i bumped this thread and added the petition to the new one.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #95
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Sorry i was reading the other thread ,just logged on after question time.

These news articles get more disturbing everyday don't they

I should of put the link up,there is a separate thread on this article,so i bumped this thread and added the petition to the new one.
Never mind, it was just a matter of time before I'd come across with it (as it happened)

Yes, your right, each day I'm finding more bizarre stories. Did you had a look at the lot I posted in the other thread? (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...14#post1105814)

Last edited by flyermay; 09-07-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #96
comma berenices

Quote:
Never mind, it was just a matter of time before I'd come across with it (as it happened)

Yes, your right, each day I'm finding more bizarre stories. Did you had a look at the lot I posted in the other thread? (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...14#post1105814)
Yes i'm reading through them now
Old 10-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #97
flyermay
Banned

I didn't thought it would be a good idea to post the full list of taser related deaths on this forum, so if any of you needs it, you can find it at Taser News

Just mention that the fatal count has reached 434 deaths in the US and Canada alone (R.I.P.)

Last edited by flyermay; 10-07-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #98
comma berenices

Quote:
I didn't thought it would be a good idea to post the full list of taser related deaths on this forum, so if any of you needs it, you can find it at Taser News

Just mention that the fatal count has reached 434 deaths in the US and Canada alone (R.I.P.)
Safe from the madness man created,bless there souls on their journey to a better place R.I.P.

The poor people left greiving for their loved one's,their pain must be great

One death is to many,434 is outrageous
Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #99
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Safe from the madness man created,bless there souls on their journey to a better place R.I.P.

The poor people left greiving for their loved one's,their pain must be great

One death is to many,434 is outrageous
It's really sad, especially when 10 of those deaths were under 18 (including 2 kids under 10 and an unborn baby).

The US leads with 407, followed by Canada with 28 and now Australia with 1 death.

Unfortunately, it is inevitable that the UK will soon join the list.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #100
yozhik

Flyermay ... great thread.
Much needed info ... keep it up!

We can not let the fact that tasers are non-lethal replacements for hand guns EVER be forgotten.
They were NEVER "told and sold" as the default setting for police duties.
If a policy enforcer uses a taser, then he or she must have been prepared to use a hand gun. Simple.
Used a taser? Then you would have used a hand gun. No ifs. No buts.
They are one and the same in terms of intent and use.

Both are lethal, "last resort" weapons.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote