Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 03-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #41
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post

I can't believe these nazis go around schools demonstrating that torture is fun!!!

Has the world gone completely mad???
Yes the world has gone mad. And it is sick.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #42
tjohn

Default Ban the Taser

If a Policeman or a Policewoman was tasered and died, what do we think would happen? Would the ptb and the Police be waffling on or making excuses in favour of the Taser user then? Not a chance!

Being said to be non-lethal Tasers can now be bought by the public. If these devices get into the wrong hands (and clearly they are already in the wrong hands, in the hands of the Police!) what sort of crazy society will we have then?

Tasers should be banned, period. Causing harm and injury, using a Taser on someone is unlawful and it should be made illegal to manufacture them. If not, the public and the police are in for a lot more trouble.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 03-07-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #43
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu_dj View Post
police teaching kids to use stun guns.

totaly in ur face programing,,,, its ok to teach kids to do these kinds of things, just like its ok to teach kids to be soldiers.. no frickin way is it ok!

http://www.truvisiontube.com/media/1...se_stun_guns./
http://www.truvisiontube.com/media/1...se_stun_guns./

Teaching kids to have fun with Tasers? That video is SICK!

Then for a moment I thought the that last kid was going to Taser the 'teacher' in his face but he changed his mind.

Also notice that the man being Tasered was not incapacitated - indicating that the power of the Tasers used were much reduced.

Last edited by tjohn; 03-07-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #44
flyermay
Banned

It's all business! Human lives mean nothing if there are big profits involved.

Look what I found; a former police inspector is the operations director for Pro-tect Systems, which is licensed to sell Tasers to police forces and the military in the UK. The guy is making millions selling these lethal deviced; obviously, thanks to his contacs and influences. (Source: BBC News)

Same in the US, the director of "Taser", the main manufacturer, is linked to Mayor Giuliani (as posted here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...04#post1089504)

It's all a huge bunch of crap, and I'm amazed that some people keep on falling for it (and for everything else, once and again).

Last edited by flyermay; 03-07-2009 at 09:49 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #45
clachan

OK, tasers are NOT GOOD,but every other police force in the world carries firearms,[the garda in Ireland being the exeption]would you rather the uk police carry 9mm sub machine guns/pistols ?
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #46
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post
OK, tasers are NOT GOOD,but every other police force in the world carries firearms,[the garda in Ireland being the exeption]would you rather the uk police carry 9mm sub machine guns/pistols ?
With respect,we would prefer not to have our police force in the UK armed with any weapon.

We used to have the best force in the world,we had a sense of pride at them

not having to be armed,we would like to return to that, not the politicized

force we now have.

Some police officers do carry guns since 7/7. In london armed police stand

outside all goverment buildings and embassy's,lets keep it that way.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #47
comma berenices

"Quote"It's all business! Human lives mean nothing if there are big profits involved.

Makes it all the sicker does'nt it.

Profit before life
Old 03-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #48
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
The problem is: officers would not abuse the use of firearms, and definitely will not use them to torture anyone.

Even batons cannot be abused so easily; because they leave wounds and marks that can be used as evidences against the officers.

However, tasers leave no marks, can be perfectly used for torture (as it has happened thousands of times before), they can be used to interrogate suspects (as it also happened before), they are constantly abused and misused, and the most important: they also kill, even when it was not intended and much less justified.

For all these reasons, given the choice between the two... I prefer firearms.

But as CB said, when I came to the UK I was amazed at how good the British police was compared with most other countries (including mine), and without carrying any lethal weapon. And even though they are also far from perfect, it is a shame to see how they are losing their good name by engaging in these deplorable practices (condemned by all human rights associations).

Last edited by flyermay; 04-07-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:37 AM   #49
tjohn

Quote:
If that was the case, hopefully we wouldn't be shot for the petty 'crimes' that people have been Tazered for. I don't agree with having any guns or Tasers. I live in the UK and we managed quite well without guns or Tasers until recently.

Last edited by tjohn; 04-07-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:45 AM   #50
tjohn

Quote:
However, tasers leave no marks
Actually they do leave marks.

Quote:
For all these reasons, given the choice between the two... I prefer firearms.

But as CB said, when I came to the UK I was amazed at how good the British police was compared with most other countries (including mine), and even they they are also far from perfect, it is a shame to see how they are losing their good name by engaging in these deplorable practices (condemned by all human rights associations).
Loosing their marbles more like. Sadly, the once friendly 'Bobby' has become an object to hate. And that is mainly because of the bogus 'war on terror' - but I thought the police were supposed to be more intelligent than to fall for that.

Last edited by tjohn; 04-07-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:24 AM   #51
tjohn

http://news.infoshop.org/article.php...81204011318375
Police Officer Speaks Out Against Taser
http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com...olicestate/605

By Jane Mundy, on 12-03-2008 14:57
Published in : Agenda, Policestate
Views : 76903

Nick Dial was a police officer who volunteered to be Tasered. Since then his health has suffered to such an extent that he can no longer work. And he's not alone; other police officers have suffered serious health problems, from vertebrae misalignments to heart arrhythmia and stroke. "In its video, Taser International claims that nobody has suffered a serious injury or death as a result of the Taser, but that just isn't true," says Dial.

In August of 2006 Dial attended a Taser Training class. "During the class we watched a video by Taser about how the device works, what to expect and who it can be used on," says Dial. "I don’t know if they changed their policy since but they said it was OK to Taser anyone--even a pregnant woman. I turned to my buddy and said, 'Are you serious? Why would you Taser a pregnant woman?' Answer: the video made claims that nobody has suffered a serious injury or Taser death as a result of the device. 'After being Tasered you may feel a little muscle soreness, like after playing sports or working out, but no serious problems will occur,' the Taser rep told us.

Had I known better, I would never have volunteered to take the hit. As well, in the police department, there is a jock mentality--you have to step up and prove you are a man otherwise you're gonna get hazed for the next few weeks. Most of us say screw that, I'm gonna take the hit.

This is how they did it. Two officers took an arm each and rather than have the fish hooks go through my clothing, they cut the barbs off the end of the wire and connected the positive and negative to the back of my bare back and taped the wires on. One wire was taped below my right shoulder blade and the other wire was on my left back area so there was a perfect line going across my spine. I was hit with the Taser for three seconds, one surge. It was painful and my back arced. When it was over I was in a ton of pain--my entire back was throbbing and it was difficult to breathe.

I mentioned it to my trainer (who is certified by Taser) and he said that is normal to be sore and I will be OK soon. That night I went home in a lot of pain, it hadn't let up. I couldn't sleep all night. After about 2 days I mentioned it to my sergeant and he told me to report to workers compensation; they sent me to urgent care and I had some x-rays on my spine. I didn't have any fractures but had a severe strain. After that I tried to continue work but it never felt right. Eventually they sent me to a spine surgeon who did an MRI. According to him my back was OK, but I was sent to physical therapy--it helped a bit but I was still having problems.

Besides the back issue, about a month after I was Tasered I got severe headaches and dizzy spells. My sergeant said I didn’t seem myself, I was out of it. I am usually an outspoken guy, cracking jokes, but he noticed I was very reserved…

One night I was on a domestic violence call and I was outside as back-up. All of a sudden I had severe vertigo and my head started spinning. I was having a hard time breathing and felt really weak. It scared the hell outa me. (I've never had anxiety in my entire life or any major health problems. As a matter of fact I graduated from the police academy almost at the top in physical fitness. I also have a strong resume from working in stressful situations, from armed transport to security supervisor.)

I went home and my wife took me to ER--she was scared too. I was having tremors but the hospital couldn't find anything wrong. My symptoms became more severe—like I had brain fog: I couldn't concentrate and I was completely disoriented. One day I couldn't even check the mail, I had to almost crawl back to the house!

The symptoms persisted and I was told by my supervisor that I should apply for the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) . I was granted leave and in the meantime I have been to ER so many times. I wake up white as a ghost, I can't breathe and my wife rushes me to hospital. They thought I was having anxiety attacks but that didn't make sense—why didn't it show up before? How can an adult be OK one day and come down with anxiety the next? Finally I noticed when I ate certain foods I didn't look right. Then I was tested for blood sugar and when I ate certain things it went through the roof. I also lost 30 lbs, from 170 to 140 – I am 5' 9". My uniform doesn’t fit anymore.

I went to an endocrinologist who thought I was diabetic. He tested me and said I wasn't but my pancreas was off--my body wasn't using insulin properly. A second endocrinologist found my testosterone extremely low (it was 199 and should have been at least 500—I was 25 years old at the time). And my cortisol level was rock bottom. So they thought my adrenal glands were kicking the bucket. Tests showed they were functioning but not well because the problem with low cortisol is that adrenal glands produce all kinds of hormones and it is the buffer zone to handle stress; it regulates inflammation and the heart and more. Adrenal glands act as risk management and take care of your body in a crisis. My hormones were whacky so I had an answer—kind of.

But every doctor is perplexed and has no idea why these hormone levels have gone haywire. They don't know how to correct it. I mentioned the Taser and they said the body runs on electricity and it is very possible that the Taser caused my adrenal glands to short circuit or damage my nervous system. Now it is also possible I have anxiety but it is a by-product of the original problem. This all started right after I got Tasered--it is too coincidental. Just connect the dots.

Since August of 2006 I have been on a roller coaster ride. Every day is a challenge. I can’t work, I am unreliable, I am tired all the time and sometimes I can't even make it to the grocery store. I can't even hold my daughter for long before my back starts throbbing."

Police File Lawsuits against Taser International

Nick Dial's health problems led him to do a lot of research and he phoned some officers around the country who suffered after being Tasered. Dial says a police department in Chicago filed a suit against the weapons company but the city was forced to drop it because "it cost them too much money--Taser came at them with such force." In another incident Dial says a Chief of Police in southern Arizona was hooked up to an EKG and was Tasered during a demo to prove to his men that it was safe. "After he took the hit he had a stroke. He filed a lawsuit against Taser but lost the case."

"One young guy in Illinois was Tasered and he fractured 3 vertebrae in his neck," says Dial. "He had multiple surgeries and attempted to go back to work but the first time he had an encounter with physical force it opened his wound and ended his career as a cop. He can't do a whole lot. Like me, you kind of go through an identity crisis. You become a cop because you do it for the better good and you love your job. But now we don’t know what to do—we feel like our jobs have been stripped from us and it causes a state of depression--I want nothing more than to go back to work.

I feel that a lawsuit against Taser International is about ethics and morality worldwide. A lot of cops will blindly defend this action because this device is a useful tool and does have a place but the way it is utilized is not appropriate. The problem is that the company has presented their product as a non-lethal device and said 'no worries'. So officers have it driven into their heads that they can use it in many unjustified situations.

Public Perception

An officer wouldn’t use a baton unless they were being assaulted--that is extreme physical force. But the Taser is being used in passive resistance: when an officer confronts a suspect, gives an order and the suspect isn’t compliant. In that situation many officers have used it as a non-compliant rule, like getting mouthy. If a cop used a baton that would be police brutality but for some reason the public thinks that the Taser is different, not a dangerous device. And there is the visual aspect: when you see someone beaten with a baton that is extreme but when you see someone Tasered and he doesn't fall, it doesn't look bad. Even so, it is a violent act; it just doesn’t look that way.

It isn't so much the police force's fault but some officers should use more common sense; a woman in a wheelchair was Tasered! The criteria for training comes directly from Taser International and so far I haven’t seen one study that was not funded by them. And up until recently, there wasn't one lawsuit they lost. But I think that is going to change…"

Old 04-07-2009, 09:36 AM   #52
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohn View Post
Actually they do leave marks.
Well, unfortunately, yes they do. To start with you are shot 2 needles into your body, and then you can end up with burns and other sequels that can affect your heart, brain, nervous system, etc.

But not everyone has visible marks short after being tasered; that's what I meant. And there will be definitely no proof of how many times or for how long you have been tasered.... which is quite convenient for them if they are to abuse its use.

Last edited by flyermay; 04-07-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #53
flyermay
Banned

Default Police revolt over officers use Taser guns

Police revolt over Government's decision to let untrained officers use Taser guns

By James Slack
Last updated at 3:50 PM on 22nd June 2009

Police are in revolt over the Government's decision to hand controversial Taser guns to officers with only 18 hours of training.

At least two forces have snubbed updated Home Office policy to make the weapons available to 30,000 nonspecialist officers, ending the practice of issuing them solely to highly-trained firearms squads.

Several others have yet to reach a decision amid concerns the use of Tasers by rank-and-file police could harm public confidence.

The rebellion by the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police was revealed in Freedom of Information requests made to forces by the Liberal Democrats.

It came as research by the Daily Mail showed police turn Tasers on the public seven times every day.

The weapons - which deliver a 50,000-volt charge to their target - are also being fired at children.

Home Office figures show that from December 1, 2007, to the end of last year, police threatened to use them on suspects 2,672 times - a 194 per cent increase on the previous three years combined.

The number of discharges of the weapons was 660, up 126 per cent.

Other figures show police fired Tasers at under-18s 28 times from January 2007 to August 2008.

Since being introduced in 2004, they have been brandished 4,046 times and discharged 1,181 times.

LibDem home affairs spokesman Tom Brake said: 'Tasers should be left in the hands of speciallytrained firearms officers.

'By making Tasers available to 30,000 officers we are descending down the slippery slope towards fully-armed, U.S.-style policing.

' Having police patrolling the streets would be of more benefit to the public than locking them away for two days and training them to use deadly weapons. Tasers have killed over 300 in America since 2001, yet the Home Office maintains they are non-lethal.

'It would be far better to spend tight police budgets putting more bobbies on the beat than on putting Tasers in their pockets.

'It is ridiculous that the Home Office is lavishing millions on Tasers when some forces do not want any more.'

Last November, the then Home Secretary Jacqui Smith announced plans to buy 10,000 Tasers and train 30,000 officers to use them.

Training will use up 60,000 police days and cost nearly £10million. The Home Office has spent £8million on buying Tasers. Officials hoped all forces would allow non-specialist officers to carry the weapons, following a pilot programme in ten parts of the country.

But, of the 33 forces who replied to LibDem inquiries, the Met and Sussex Police said they would not be giving Tasers to non-firearms officers.

South Yorkshire and Devon and Cornwall Constabulary have not decided and Cleveland Police are not introducing any new Taser weapons.

Sussex said: 'We are not extending Tasers beyond firearms officers.'

The Metropolitan Police Authority said: 'The MPA has not been advised by the Met that there is any urgent operational demand for extra Tasers.

'Members of the authority are also conscious of their responsibility to reinforce the confidence of the public in the police. This could be affected by an uncalled-for increase in the deployment of Tasers, which are still widely perceived as oppressive.'

The Independent Police Complaints Commission has begun an inquiry into an incident in Nottingham last Monday where a 40-year-old man on the floor was Tasered up to three times as he was punched by police.

A Home Office spokesman said: 'We have one of the few police services that do not regularly carry firearms and are keen to keep it that way.

'We have undertaken unprecedented testing of Tasers, submitted these devices for independent medical assessment and are advised the risk of death or serious injury is very low.

'The former Home Secretary approved Tasers for officers facing violence or threats of violence of such severity that they need to use force to protect the public, themselves or the people threatening violence.'

Source: Mail Online
Old 04-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #54
flyermay
Banned

Default Thank you for your help!!!

We now have this thread in the front page of the Google search under "taser" (recent results). lol

Last edited by flyermay; 04-07-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #55
comma berenices

Quote:
We now have this thread in the front page of the Google search under "taser" (recent results). lol
YES! what a result,

Well done to you too,for bringing it to our attention
Old 04-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #56
flyermay
Banned

I've been trying to post the petition's address on the forums from the main newspapers in Britain, but I my messages don't get published for some reason.

Last edited by flyermay; 04-07-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #57
tjohn

Quote:
I've been trying to post the petition's address on the forums from the main newspapers in Britain, but I my messages don't get published for some reason.
We all know that mainstream newspapers have another agenda (although sometimes some truth slips through) but let's not let this put us off. Given the will we can publish our own and I for one, am willing to print thousands of leaflets to be sent to the Police & to politicians & to the general pubic.

I am far into the 'Red' but I will even take the risk of being made homeless in order to expose the NWO. Not that I am very special and anyone worth their salt will be wanting to do the same. So how about it people? Are we just going to talk or are we going to do something more practical? Most of us have a printer so let's get on and use it - lets publish to as many as we can.

So how the many of us on here are who are against the NWO? Thousands? We have it in our power to flood our part of the world with our viewpoint which is against the use of Tasers and the NWO.

Last edited by tjohn; 04-07-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #58
tjohn

Do it you thousands of people. Each print thousands of leaflets and letters (if you can) and send them to all and sundry. A thousand times a thousand is a (UK) million and surely there are many on this forum that are against the NWO with it's present use of Tasers and worse will follow if we do not act now.

Last edited by tjohn; 04-07-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #59
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohn View Post
We all know that mainstream newspapers have another agenda (although sometimes some truth slips through) but let's not let this put us off. Given the will we can publish our own and I for one, am willing to print thousands of leaflets to be sent to the Police & to politicians & to the general pubic.

I am far into the 'Red' but I will even take the risk of being made homeless in order to expose the NWO. Not that I am very special and anyone worth their salt will be wanting to do the same. So how about it people? Are we just going to talk or are we going to do something more practical? Most of us have a printer, let's use it - and lets publish to as many as we can.

Then how many of us are here? We have it in our power to flood our part of the world with our viewpoint.
Yes, lol.

We've already been talking through the PM about sending letters with the fact to every relevant person, organisation and association. But I also think it's worth finding out if any association is currently running any campaign (which I found, but in the US), so that we can help each other.

AI is rather interested in recruiting fundraisers; I checked their website. But it might be worth also contacting them in references to this matter; just to be on the sure side.

I was also thinking on developing a website just for this, but the problem will be driving traffic to it. As I said, posting addresses in mainstream forums is not going well, so that'll be a problem; as the internet would be the idea medium to gather signatures for the online petition.

What else do you propose?

Last edited by flyermay; 04-07-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #60
flyermay
Banned

Oh, there's also a protest next Friday organised by the United Campaign Against Police Violence (details in my signature). I think these people are quite keen on stopping any more barbarities by British police.

Last edited by flyermay; 04-07-2009 at 07:58 PM.