Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 14-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
decode reality
Inactive

Thumbs up PRINCE - Digital Garden

This is from his album THE RAINBOW CHILDREN, one of my favourites by him. Much more in the jazz-soul fusion vein and with a spiritual vibe. Check out this track DIGITAL GARDEN and especially the lyrics. From what I see, he's talking about 'the agenda' and the awakening. I know some will see his use of the term 'The Work' as "evidence" of something dodgy. I don't see it like that. It's a shame the way the ruling class have re-defined words.

DIGITAL GARDEN

Love like a rose in bloom
All of the Rainbow Children will feel it soon
To the east word travelled about this energy
Until it reached the Banished Ones
Who just wanted this love to cease

They now fallen into
The Resistor's dream
And they built a Digital Garden
Or so it seemed

In this brilliant darkness
So-called angels of light
"Lies lies lies lies lies"

And all the Rainbow Children
Will stand and fight
For everlasting everlasting life
For the one who sits on the right

For Him we're willing to do the work!

The Banished Ones approaching the palace shouted obscenities. They tried to confuse the Rainbow Children and dethron their king. Using the lies promoted by the whosepapers hellavisions and scagazines- The Banished Ones constructed a Digital Garden around the palace that extended throughout the
world. Furthermore they demanded compensation for their time spent in the palace before the exile. This was noise!

"So be it" said the Wise One and gladly obliged with an INVISIBLE DEED. The Banished Ones accepted and returned to their place of birth in MendaCity.

As for the Rainbow Children: They began deconstructing the Digital Garden. Door to door they went in search of those willing to do The Work.

Last edited by decode reality; 14-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote