Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 15-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
seercyanascens
Banned

Default The awakening. Here is what you do

First and most important: Stop sitting around on your lazy arse dreaming that someone or something magical is going to universaly inspire a change of lifestyle, so radical, that if you knew what was involved you woukld probably think more than twice about doing it.

JUst forget the world as it is for you and the rest right now! This is a mistake. WE went so fucking badly wrong for so fucking long, that few of us are able to even get a fingernail grip on how this has happened. The ONLY chance that we have is to backtrack our evolution, to the point that the fundamental error occurred, and start all over again. You will not like it! I do not fancy it myself but I know in my heart of hearts that this exodus from the technological environmental disaster that we are presently manufacturing, absolutely has to happen.

Fanny on no longer with all the bollocks about the solar logos etc that willl bring about the change. You will find that it is the people who promote this crap are the ones who wish to maintain your shackled lives and prevent YOU from experiencing your own divinity and achieving spiritual harmony with the entire planet. THe plan that best provides this world with a future, and remember I am not talking a few hundred or even thousands of years, I am talking fucking millions, needs to be recovered from the past. THere are no quick solutions which is what you all want. You will probably never see it yourself, forget your selfish dreams and consider the generations of humans, in connection with every living entity, all of which have to be nurtured and cared for by us in the present. Realise that life has to find a natural balance and that this absurd delusion that humanity is empowered to decide and control the nature of life, is of the purest form of psychosis, and needs to be lobotomised. The only way to progress this task is to go backwards and evolve the psychosis out of our brains and replace it with a totally open and honest desire to share everything with everybody so that we can grow in unison and synchronicity. Whatever there is belongs to nobody except everybody.

It really is time to either put up or shut up. Do not talkj it if ain't got the bottle to walk it. Wisdom Keepers fuck off and stop wasting our time.

Last edited by seercyanascens; 15-07-2011 at 01:06 AM.
seercyanascens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
steve1964

+100

couldn't have put it better myself.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
jconnar

I don't think its as hard as that. A person is conditioned since birth. All that needs to be done is regress the controlling mind back to a young age. People are conditioned to behave this way, and bad conditioning spawns more bad conditioning especially if they have children.

In my view the royal road is nondual meditation.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
pali_gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by seercyanascens View Post
The only way to progress this task is to go backwards and evolve the psychosis out of our brains and replace it with a totally open and honest desire to share everything with everybody so that we can grow in unison and synchronicity. Whatever there is belongs to nobody except everybody.
That is a definition of Love and would be nice but I'm starting to question is that ever possible in this dimension... Maybe we have to face it that this world is not and never will be heaven like. It's more like purgatory and a playground for the souls to get experience (and yes its mostly negative).

It's just a ride...

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote