Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 17-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #41
bemore

People who know me know my view on it all.

Ive been called crazy, mad, an anarchist, everything you can think of.

Sometimes it made me sad....sometimes it made me more determined.

Even in the face of great evidence.....people still refuse to believe it.

Then I realised why should I do anything................who said that all of the responsibilty of me telling the "truth" (the word still makes me laugh) should be mine????

After all I discovered "conspiracy" through my own means.......I knew nothing about it until that point.

So I dont discuss it anymore with anybody.......mainly because I dont pay attention to it as much as I used to (trivial details of potentials) more of now I look inside of me and my beliefs to gain a better undertanding of this experience as a whole.

If I started to tell people about that............then I would get locked up in a padded cell
bemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #42
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
People who know me know my view on it all.

Ive been called crazy, mad, an anarchist, everything you can think of.

Sometimes it made me sad....sometimes it made me more determined.

Even in the face of great evidence.....people still refuse to believe it.

Then I realised why should I do anything................who said that all of the responsibilty of me telling the "truth" (the word still makes me laugh) should be mine????

After all I discovered "conspiracy" through my own means.......I knew nothing about it until that point.

So I dont discuss it anymore with anybody.......mainly because I dont pay attention to it as much as I used to (trivial details of potentials) more of now I look inside of me and my beliefs to gain a better undertanding of this experience as a whole.

If I started to tell people about that............then I would get locked up in a padded cell
same.I was told"You are crazy,aliens don't exist"
My sister called me a mental case for telling her about reptilians
I'll still tell people about chemtrails,gmo and that stuff but i won't go beyond that!!

Last edited by saty; 17-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #43
joya

I've been called many things throughout my life when I share "alternative" information... usually it is something along the lines of fruit loop, flake, naive, impressionable, liar, etc., etc.

So I don't talk about such things all the time, but if anyone expresses interest I will answer questions. Fortunately, my husband loves to hear what I have to say (even if he doesn't necessarily believe it to be true, he is open to the possibilities). Many times when were in a group of people he turns the attention toward me, prompting me to share whatever info I have at the moment (kundalini, orgonite, etc.)... and it drives me crazy because it puts me on the spot and most people DON'T want to hear what I have to say, so I end up looking kind of foolish. (I'm working on having him stop doing this!) I've been there... and I know people will only learn when they are ready.

It is difficult when even my closest girlfriends scoff at my "crazy ideas"... it blows my mind that they don't even want to expand their mind and are content with their narrow-minded view. Especially now that they have started having children -- I would think they would want to know about things such as GMO, Fluoride, harmful EMF, etc.

Shit.
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #44
torchlight

There is far too many people who are far too brainwashed and won't accept that they have been taken for a ride by the powers that be. People believing that they are free when in fact they are anything but.

Personally, I do try with friends and family to tell them bits and pieces but it is like encountering a huge brick wall. Most of them can accept that taxes are too high and that politicians are out for their own interests, but deny that there is anything beyond the general corruption inherent in systems where too few people hold too much power. People are very quick to get angry at a politician who fiddles his or her expenses to the tune of a few thousand, but don't get mad at the billions being paid in interest repayments by the country on money that technically doesn't exist because it isn't backed up by anything of tangeable value. It's literally insane.

Don't worry though, people will wake up to the fact that they are being lied to by the media and politicians when it becomes obvious that these sources are lying to us and in fact are all in cahoots with each other. Then perhaps the masses will be willing to listen and collectively we can put a stop to this bullshit.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. - John 8:32
torchlight is offline   Reply With Quote