Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 16-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default The scientific discovery of the soul -Implications

This is a very big subject IMO. When we start discovering some of the bigger secrets of the universe, things become more clear, and the false beliefs get shattered(something I love happening). Shattering stereotypes is also something I strive for but that's a different thread altogether...

I would love to see science explain just about everything(if not everything), so false religion is no more, and we can move onto philosophies that are enriching, and wise as the 'thing' 90% of the masses accept. I think the Vatican knew science threatened it's stranglehold over minds centuries ago, and knew it could cure it's subjects of the delusions they obviously have an agenda to keep in humans. No offense if you are catholic, most catholics can agree that the vatican has been a putrid stench of an evil source throughout history, although who knows right now if they are, I don't. Although I do have my suspicions, they seem to have kept their hands pretty clean in terms of public dirt lately...

I first heard of science and religion merging about a decade ago from the wingmakers material. I resonated very strongly with it. Since then I have been told the exact same thing telepathically. Not to mention, it makes sense IMHO.

So, what do you think will be the reaction from the world, if the soul is proven to exist?

I mean, if we conclusively proved, that we are in continuous cycles of living different lives, this renders christianity, judaism, and islam obsolete. Forever dispelling humans of the complete delusion that people go to a hell, an eternity of suffering simply for being born a certain way, or not embracing a false belief system, curing many judgmental things, speaking more towards equality, and so on(many other things I'm sure, feel free to note your thoughts about it in this thread I'm very curious).

I look forward to changes like this. To me, I don't think any mystical awakening or ascension is going to wake up all of humanity. That is just my inconclusive perspective. I think external facts, and science, will have a greater effect on society than some magical ascension. Such as global first contact. The scientific discovery of the soul. I do not chalk the awakening going on right now to 'adamantine particles' or undetectable solar waves or anything like that. If I had to guess that is pseudo-science(sorry Mr Icke). Feel free to debate me on that point. There is no loss in debating as long as it's not personal...

I credit the internet as the biggest catalyst to humanity waking up at this time, along with possibly other variables such as genetics and evolution, and/or souls getting wiser. Things like that. Things I know exists pretty much. Although I do ponder with an open mind, alternatve theories to my own thoughts on the matter if I have to choose what causes what here in actuality.

I see the scientific discovery of the soul(and thus knowing it's mechanics etc), as one of the biggest events in a civilization's history. I rate it right up there with global first contact. Both have tremendous potential in curing delusions. And tremendous potential in uniting mankind. And tremendous potential in curing us of many internal problems. Both things I long for on this planet. Both things that would make me feel more at home here....

I was told telepathically while writing this that ETs wait until planets have scientifically discovered the soul, as a watermark to do first contact after. In other words it is a big step in being 'responsible' and growing as a race. And after that things really start to kick off in the profound and amazing department... I don't trust what I get told telepathically, to be clear(to new readers of my posts), and I have been told disinfo in the past before. But it did resonate with me that certain things in general are allowed to happen naturally, and after enough triggers of such events happen, then global first contact happens and this makes sense to me.

This opens up whole new thoughts and theories on why so many scientists are killed, to prevent discoveries. And also to add to that, why so many bright minds are kept from the public spectrum, by being hired by the biggest payers and most lucrative situations(knowing top secret and above). Thus they could predict that someone is brilliant enough to figure something out, and hire them to do their work for the gov in black projects, essentially robbing humanity of that persons public contributions... I do wonder about what Einstein figured out that was possibly not shown at all publicly, as he was well involved in the gov, and logic points to him being involved in black projects too(I have not researched it, maybe there is conclusive proof he did).

What do you think about any of this? I look forward to dialogue in this thread.

Peace
-Omni
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
consciousness
Inactive

The Wingmakers are HUGE into the revelation/discovery of the soul via a reliable/testable/scientific method. They call the soul the Grand Portal.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
verndewd
Banned

firstly , passive sentience will be the most likely candidate of discovery.
our role in that or the soul is you say will then require definition.

Science will have a difficult time quantifying the discovery and will give it ambiguous titles and names.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
theramblingpoet
Inactive

I feel that you are getting disinformed yet again we have had ET contact litterally since the beginning of our exsistence because with out the ET influence we would not be here!
That is it in a nutshell!
We were there favorite pets there is a reason we were created in the first place and that reason BENEFITS THE ETs more than it benefits US period!
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs up Your post resonates with me!

Your post resonates with me!

Hope truth will change everything to what it meant to be!

But in my case I have the strong feeling we did not originated on this Earth.

So the soul is maybe just a memory of our true past..... all written in our DNA.

Yes I say all organized Religion & there doctoring is a soul killer & a evolution freezer.

As long money "soul killer" controls this world I do not trust any so called scientists & experts fully controlled and manipulated by the rulers.

Last edited by oiram; 16-07-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3554 = 17
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #6
kappy0405

Great OP.

I only disagree with one small point:

Quote:
I mean, if we conclusively proved, that we are in continuous cycles of living different lives, this renders christianity, judaism, and islam obsolete.
At most, it would only make obsolete the literalist perspective towards these belief systems. It would encourage humanity to examine them in the philosophical & gnostic perspective that they were meant to be seen in, which would be a huge step for humanity.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Great OP.

I only disagree with one small point:

At most, it would only make obsolete the literalist perspective towards these belief systems. It would encourage humanity to examine them in the philosophical & gnostic perspective that they were meant to be seen in, which would be a huge step for humanity.
a bit incomplete on that. religion would be reassessed for its minimalist unevolved thinking and the ties to any reasonable discovery on sentience as a fundamental force would then be underlined. the rest would be tossed and religion WOULD be obsolete. Could be what you meant but it wasnt clear.
Old 16-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #8
theramblingpoet
Inactive

I feel we are closer to the discovery of the truth of our reason for exsisting in this plane of exsistence.
My thoughts are this,
In the beginning there was life that was in its first stages eons ago and those first stages were out in the spacial perspective,
as atoms produce energy each speck had a tiny humble beginning spiritual speck young and unaware in the cycle of life,
after millenia the specks which accumalated to larger masses became as planets and stars,
and since each atom creates energy as a combined accumalation it takes on a totally different aspect with the growth of life,
it starts to become aware and conscience of itself and starts an evolutionary process that strikes its curiosity about how far this can go.
Fast forward hundreds of thousands of years these energy based life forms evolve spiritually physically and mentally as well as dimensionally to the point in the evolutionary process that brings the need to utterly change the entire appearance from a complete planetary system to a super-conscienceness group WE CALL A SUPERNOVA where all conscienceness resides in pure form,
within the safety of the event horizon or so called black hole PURE ENERGY evolved into a completely self aware super-conscience collective group or rather egregoric system.
Now as a super-conscienceness he new evolution is to create as a creator as a collective each sending out matter with a predefined purpose to CREATE LIFE and to create OTHER PLANETARY SYSTEMS to add to the collective of super-conscienceness.
But alas the powers that be want to stay at this level because of extreme power they have they ARE GODS and we are not SO SAY THEY ALL!
They know if our bodies die with our planetary system before our super- conscienceness is at its prime levels we will re- incarnate on this very same planet as it is forced to re birth itself since it was destroyed rather than evolved to the next level of conscienceness this way they can stay our godly oppressors for the very next FULL EVOLUTIONARY CYCLE!
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #9
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
a bit incomplete on that. religion would be reassessed for its minimalist unevolved thinking and the ties to any reasonable discovery on sentience as a fundamental force would then be underlined. the rest would be tossed and religion WOULD be obsolete. Could be what you meant but it wasnt clear.
basically, yeah.

but more specifically, religion as its generally known, & the naive philosophies its generally known for, would be obsolete.

From a gnostic perspective though, all the literalist mumbo jumbo can already be tossed once one understands the inner meanings and intention actually being conveyed in scripture. So how does this make religion itself obsolete if such truths were at the core of the religion all along?

Sorry, I'm sure it seems like my point is rather.. pointless, but imho, too many people like to have a go at "religion" simply because they dislike the outer appearance of it and don't try to understand its premise. This approach is creating as many divisions and problems as organized religion itself has, imo.

meh.. maybe I'm babbling again.. srry.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #10
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
basically, yeah.

but more specifically, religion as its generally known, & the naive philosophies its generally known for, would be obsolete.

From a gnostic perspective though, all the literalist mumbo jumbo can already be tossed once one understands the inner meanings and intention actually being conveyed in scripture. So how does this make religion itself obsolete if such truths were at the core of the religion all along?

Sorry, I'm sure it seems like my point is rather.. pointless, but imho, too many people like to have a go at "religion" simply because they dislike the outer appearance of it and don't try to understand its premise. This approach is creating as many divisions and problems as organized religion itself has, imo.

meh.. maybe I'm babbling again.. srry.
religion is what people do to preserve knowledge, they embellish on the knowledge to create a dependance on it for salvation which is utter nonsense.

Before religion we had ancient writings that were more direct about everything in general.I forget the tribe in africa that uses symbology that correlates to modern quantum physics. people will dispose of knowledge if they arent convinced they need it.

thats why so many scientists through the ages and even today read kabbalah, and if they are wise they dispense with the religious psychobabble.

edit
the dogon tribe. look it up on you tube.

They call hinduism religion as well as taoism, I dont see it like that; these ancient traditions directly deal with consciousness in ambiguous terms that lend themselves to science, as does the kabbalah. the two main so called religious archives accessed by modern science are the kabbalah and the mahabarata. in the mahabarata there are passages dealing with particle bombardment and metals alloys as well as building flying craft with various fuels.
edit 2
I think religion is what we call the science of existence when we have forgotten what it means.

Last edited by verndewd; 17-07-2011 at 12:30 AM.