Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #21
freeyourmindfreeyourself

http://secondrepublicproject.com/

This is a project thats just started up to try to fight the new world order some of you might be intrested. Its trying to encourage countrys to take back control of there own countrys and reform the corrupt banking systems of each countrys. Not sure if you would want to join this or adopt some of there ideas.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #22
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
http://secondrepublicproject.com/

This is a project thats just started up to try to fight the new world order some of you might be intrested. Its trying to encourage countrys to take back control of there own countrys and reform the corrupt banking systems of each countrys. Not sure if you would want to join this or adopt some of there ideas.
It talks about five pillars. That's already a fixed structure. The idea with the grassroot federation is that it has no structure at all, no hierarchies, no leaders, no recommendations other than those people publish themselves.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #23
anders lindman

Domain names like thefederation.com, thefederation.org and similar are all taken. No surprise there. I did find another name: tweetvote.org that's pretty good.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #24
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
It talks about five pillars. That's already a fixed structure. The idea with the grassroot federation is that it has no structure at all, no hierarchies, no leaders, no recommendations other than those people publish themselves.
Well we need to have some goals overwise we will have what we have now, a world of people with no direction no purpose that will be controlled by a organised elite.

We need to have goals in my opinion we need to stop the corrupt banking system we need a alternative. We need to be organised and see what the enemy of the people is. This banking system is how the world power elite has taken control of the most powerful countrys, coperations etc

I am not asking you to join this group, this is a grassroots group and aligning on certain principals with other groups can increase levarage,

We need to identify the enemy of the people and we need to know how we can return the power to the people from those that have attempted to enslave the world mentally and economicaly.

If someone comes out with a good idea thats not in your grassroots group then you are not going to adopt this? We can be free but that freedom means that we can get behind certain ideas and except them if we wish.

Just my opinion
Old 11-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #25
anders lindman

Quote:
Well we need to have some goals overwise we will have what we have now, a world of people with no direction no purpose that will be controlled by a organised elite.

We need to have goals in my opinion we need to stop the corrupt banking system we need a alternative. We need to be organised and see what the enemy of the people is. This banking system is how the world power elite has taken control of the most powerful countrys, coperations etc

I am not asking you to join this group, this is a grassroots group and aligning on certain principals with other groups can increase levarage,

We need to identify the enemy of the people and we need to know how we can return the power to the people from those that have attempted to enslave the world mentally and economicaly.

If someone comes out with a good idea thats not in your grassroots group then you are not going to adopt this? We can be free but that freedom means that we can get behind certain ideas and except them if we wish.

Just my opinion
Yes, goals and directions are needed. This is easily achieved with the grassroot federation. Such as:

"Restore the Sovereign U.S. Nation-State." - The Federation

That recommendation is taken from the 1st pillar: http://secondrepublicproject.com/blo...tate%E2%80%9D/

If that recommendation is popular it will spread virally. And it will then have large influential power.

Of course, there may be a lot of other contradicting recommendations published on the behalf of the Federation (everybody can publish anything they want), but if the 1st pillar recommendation is much more popular it will have more political power than the other opposing recommendations.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #26
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Yes, goals and directions are needed. This is easily achieved with the grassroot federation. Such as:

"Restore the Sovereign U.S. Nation-State." - The Federation

That recommendation is taken from the 1st pillar: http://secondrepublicproject.com/blo...tate%E2%80%9D/

If that recommendation is popular it will spread virally. And it will then have large influential power.

Of course, there may be a lot of other contradicting recommendations published on the behalf of the Federation (everybody can publish anything they want), but if the 1st pillar recommendation is much more popular it will have more political power than the other opposing recommendations.
I totally agree I belive all the information is out there we now need to turn all our collective knowlege into possitive action. All the knowlege in the world is useless unless we use it.

The fight back needs to come from many angles and i belive that everybodys efforts will come together. We need to combat through taking what we have learned and creating something new.

We need to stop becoming consumers of the fake culture and create a new culture. We need to fight back with philosphey/art/music/politics/ecomics/science/poetry/history/law
and all the other things I have not mentioned

Theres a lot to do but the revelotion has already started and the mainstream is already looking irreleant to the people who have already turned against it.

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 11-07-2011 at 11:24 PM.
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #27
anders lindman

Quote:
I totally agree I belive all the information is out there we now need to turn all our collective knowlege into possitive action. All the knowlege in the world is useless unless we use it.

The fight back needs to come from many angles and i belive that everybodys efforts will come together. We need to combat through taking what we have learned and creating something new.

We need to stop becoming consumers of the fake culture and create a new culture. We need to fight back with philosphey/art/music/politics/ecomics/science/poetry/history/law
and all the other things I have not mentioned

Theres a lot to do but the revelotion has already started and the mainstream is already looking irreleant to the people who have already turned against it.
I believe mainstream media will remain being powerful. But yeah we can create new channels ourselves easily through the Web. And if some crowdsourcing strategy works it will become very powerful.

I don't know if 'crowdsourcing' is the correct word.

"Crowdsourcing is the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to an undefined, large group of people or community (a "crowd"), through an open call." --
That's not exactly what I mean by crowdsourcing, but anyway, the collective power of many people using the same communication channel is what I mean.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #28
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
I believe mainstream media will remain being powerful. But yeah we can create new channels ourselves easily through the Web. And if some crowdsourcing strategy works it will become very powerful.

I don't know if 'crowdsourcing' is the correct word.

"Crowdsourcing is the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to an undefined, large group of people or community (a "crowd"), through an open call." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing

That's not exactly what I mean by crowdsourcing, but anyway, the collective power of many people using the same communication channel is what I mean.
I think we can crowd source and the best way to crowd source is inspiration

Lets inspire each other to create a new world
Old 12-07-2011, 12:58 AM   #29
anders lindman

Quote:
I think we can crowd source and the best way to crowd source is inspiration

Lets inspire each other to create a new world
When information is spread virally on the Web that's actually a form of crowdsourcing of inspiration as I see it, because people can add new comments and things so that the original idea grows and spreads. And that doesn't require any special tools or organisations. But it still could be effective to create a dedicated service for these kinds of things. I will ponder it for a while to find out how it can be done.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #30
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
When information is spread virally on the Web that's actually a form of crowdsourcing of inspiration as I see it, because people can add new comments and things so that the original idea grows and spreads. And that doesn't require any special tools or organisations. But it still could be effective to create a dedicated service for these kinds of things. I will ponder it for a while to find out how it can be done.
Sounds intresting please post your idea when you have figured it out