Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 03-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
haukipesukone

Default Sungazing and Hira Ratan Manek

Anyone know anything more about Hira Ratan Manek and this whole sungazing thing? Getting energy from the sun? Has anyone done sungazing? I'm thinking of trying it.

There was the Eat the Sun documentary teaser in the Headlines a little while ago. Seems like Icke is promoting it too.

Quote:
The Solar Healing Center is focused on helping humanity to develop a better understanding of how the sun can be used to heal the mind, body and spirit as demonstrated by Hira Ratan Manek, who, as a result of sungazing, has claimed better physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.

Hira Ratan Manek (HRM), among others, have proven that a person can live just on solar energy for very long periods without eating any food. This has come to be known as the HRM phenomenon. The method is used for curing all kinds of psychosomatic, mental and physical illnesses as well as increasing memory power and mental strength by using sunlight. One can get rid of any kind of psychological problems, and develop confidence to face any problem in life and can overcome any kind of fear including that of death within 3 months after starting to practice this method. As a result, one will be free from mental disturbances and fear, which will result in a perfect balance of mind. If one continues to apply the proper sungazing practice for 6 months, they will be free from physical illnesses. Furthermore, after 9 months, one can eventually win a victory over hunger, which disappears by itself thereafter.

This is a straight-forward yet effective method based on solar energy, which enables one to harmonize and recharge the body with life energy and also invoke the unlimited powers of the mind very easily. Additionally, it allows one to easily liberate from threefold sufferings of humanity such as mental illnesses, physical illnesses and spiritual ignorance.

We welcome you to explore and empower yourself with HRM's teachings on how the sun can heal you!
http://solarhealing.com/

"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
$20 for a 1 hour lecture on CD and $25 for a two hour lecture??

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
gaias child

Someone I know met him at the raw spirit festival where he did a talk and the person i know witnessed him eat a ham sandwich. He didn't even pretend that he didn't eat. lol.

Last edited by gaias child; 04-07-2011 at 12:36 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
jikwan
Inactive

i practiced hrm method for 4 months daily

joined sungazing yahoo group and found out
the facts about hrm
hes a fraud teaching something impossible

always my great doubt was...can a person not
possesing perfect health, full of toxins absorb the sun energy?
seems not
very very few can properly use sun energy
i believe youve got to be very healthy to start with
to have any chance
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #5
marchy777

Default Sungazing

Sungazing, Solar Yoga or looking at the sun is a practice to reach perfection. It takes approximately 270 days or 9 months.You are begining to look at the sun for 10 seconds. It is safe to watch the first hour of sunrise and last hour of sunset. When the sun comes out, for example in 5 hours it is safe to watch in sun up to 6, in the evening for example,from 20 hours to 21 hours(this is called safe hours of sun). You watch the sun first day 10 seconds in the morning and / or evening. The next day 20 seconds, 30 seconds on the third day, etc., up to 45 min. Be couple of days on 45min, no more then seven then return back a minute each day to 15 minutes. And on 15 minutes you can stay for a lifetime if you will. If you are not looking because of bad weather or other reasons,continue to watch where you have stopped (example: you are on 10 min, and it is bad weather for two days, after that continue as usually) . It is best to look at the sun while standing barefoot on bare earth. Other conditions are less effective it is not good to stand barefoot on grass because the grass absorbs the energy. The benefits are felt within a few days, it all depends on the man. After 15 minutes you become calm and patience. After 35 minutes all diseases disappear and heal and you would be healthy forever. After 45 we geting the spiritual benefits and become enlightened . This is a standard but we are all special and everyone is different. This technique was discovered by an Indian Hira Ratan Manek from old records. And now it is spread all over the world. I have information that more than 250 000 people practice Sungazing in ex-YU. All forever healthy, happy and full. I personally pratice sungazing. On the Internet you have all the information in the details that will help you run solar yoga properly. Thank you and spread this massage, Marinel Skrobić. (help to write this by Miroslav Kiš)
marchy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #6
neilbe
Inactive

I have tried this a few times and always felt good afterwards. Would do it more often if it wasnt so cloudy. Although thinking about it, the suns rays can pass through clouds, apparently the neutrinos just pass through everything, the earth, our eyelids, sunglasses.

I was in Kandy one time when an old chap, an eccentric looking guy, saddled up alongside me and without saying a word gestured to me to look at him. He turned to the sun at midday and just stood there gazing, he turned back to me and I was like , no no!
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #7
hadabusa
Banned

i have sungazed today, i feel full of energy now.

the energy might have its roots in my 2 meals i had today, tough.

btw, i sungazed with raybans, does this subtract from the good effects?
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Anyone know anything more about Hira Ratan Manek and this whole sungazing thing? Getting energy from the sun? Has anyone done sungazing? I'm thinking of trying it.

There was the Eat the Sun documentary teaser in the Headlines a little while ago. Seems like Icke is promoting it too.

http://solarhealing.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY

I sungazed during a full solar eclipse, now I did have black dots on my retinas. It burns. Now they are getting better.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote