Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
united hemp

Default just got out of jail-362 days for 10 hemp plants

been a while.....

rick simpson's new book is out!

www.phoenixtears.ca

please take time to support ricks very important work!

e book 9.99

thank you
united hemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
godspeed

I was wondering where you were

a bit harsh getting that long for

the cure....hope your loving your freedom
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
nocternald

where abouts was you arrested and how did they catch you?
Old 14-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #4
Dude111

Welcome home my friend
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 12:34 AM   #5
mephibosheth

Good to see Rick S is still going strong! Sucks that you got locked down for such a paltry amount. Outrageous, actually.

8)

"Say NO to the Police Consciousness"

Overgrow the government

Not NAU, not EVER!
mephibosheth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #6
calma

Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Hope the bird was kind on you.
calma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #7
alljokesaside
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by united hemp View Post
been a while.....

www.phoenixtears.ca

e book 9.99

thank you
they can take away your freedom. but they can never take
away your ability to roll.

fuck 'em, from a great height united.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-011113.mp3

vinny eastwood's latest interview with rick simpson, joined by
jan evan in the 2nd hour.
alljokesaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #8
anyuser

Default just got out of jail-362 days for 10 hemp plants

Quote:
been a while..... just got out of jail-362 days for 10 hemp plants
Did you ask why they were arresting you for a plant and that the bible says that it is for use and not bad? I would also say "you would rather me drink alchol and do tobacco which both kill millions each year when mj does not hurt anyone? You cops are protecting the oil and other industries. Also would you arrest George Washington because he was one of the biggest growers. Also why was it almost illigal not to grow in the second world war in the us and then you are arresting me for nothing etc.

just got out of jail-362 days for 10 hemp plants
And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29
"The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

What is the Word of God on the Cannabis plant?

The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.
How was cannabis used in Biblical times and lands?

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)
What about cannabis today?

Hemp today has thousands of uses. Modern technology has devised many new uses for the hemp plant&emdash;like biomass energy, building materials, fuel, plastic and so on. Hemp is ecological and its seed is among the best food crops on Earth. Selected varieties produce flowers that provide an herbal relaxant and a spiritual tool. Its herb is used globally as medicine.

http://www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bible.htm
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #9
danny fremen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyuser View Post
Did you ask why they were arresting you for a plant and that the bible says that it is for use and not bad? I would also say "you would rather me drink alchol and do tobacco which both kill millions each year when mj does not hurt anyone? You cops are protecting the oil and other industries. Also would you arrest George Washington because he was one of the biggest growers. Also why was it almost illigal not to grow in the second world war in the us and then you are arresting me for nothing etc.

just got out of jail-362 days for 10 hemp plants
And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29
"The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

What is the Word of God on the Cannabis plant?

The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.
How was cannabis used in Biblical times and lands?

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)
What about cannabis today?

Hemp today has thousands of uses. Modern technology has devised many new uses for the hemp plant&emdash;like biomass energy, building materials, fuel, plastic and so on. Hemp is ecological and its seed is among the best food crops on Earth. Selected varieties produce flowers that provide an herbal relaxant and a spiritual tool. Its herb is used globally as medicine.

http://www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bible.htm
Good post. Unfortunately it seems most people prefer to live under man's laws rather than God's Laws (which actually prohibit man from legislating).
danny fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 10:40 AM   #10
mindless

Is this Rick from hempcultivation.com?
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
mrunhappy
Banned

So 20 odd thousand was spent incarcerating you for having ten plants?

We're all in this together.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #12
niskalasekala
Banned

Default I dunno where you live - but if it is America . .

Quote:
been a while.....
www.phoenixtears.caplease take time to support ricks very important work! e book 9.99 thank you
Did you cop to being an "animal"?

The so called Clean Food and Drug Act sits in Title 21 USC within which is the so called "Controlled Substances Act". The various states (including Texas and I think in other countries too) have adopted almost word for word the language found in Title 21 including the definitions for "food" and "drug". These perfidious definitions are found in Title 21 USC at Section 321, to wit (I have highlighted what you copped to if you were busted in the US):

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/321
Quote:
21 USC § 321 - Definitions; generally
For the purposes of this chapter—
(f) The term “food” means
(1) articles used for food or drink for man or other animals,

(2) chewing gum, and
(3) articles used for components of any such article.
(g)(1) The term “drug” means
(A) articles recognized in the official United States Pharmacopoeia, official Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, or official National Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and
(B) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and
(C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals; and
(D) articles intended for use as a component of any article specified in clause (A), (B), or (C). A food or dietary supplement for which a claim, subject to sections 343 (r)(1)(B) and 343 (r)(3) of this title or sections 343 (r)(1)(B) and 343 (r)(5)(D) of this title, is made in accordance with the requirements of section 343 (r) of this title is not a drug solely because the label or the labeling contains such a claim. A food, dietary ingredient, or dietary supplement for which a truthful and not misleading statement is made in accordance with section 343 (r)(6) of this title is not a drug under clause (C) solely because the label or the labeling contains such a statement.
(2) The term “counterfeit drug” means a drug which, or the container or labeling of which, without authorization, bears the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device, or any likeness thereof, of a drug manufacturer, processor, packer, or distributor other than the person or persons who in fact manufactured, processed, packed, or distributed such drug and which thereby falsely purports or is represented to be the product of, or to have been packed or distributed by, such other drug manufacturer, processor, packer, or distributor.
Alfred Adask, publisher for several decades of the The AntiShyster Magazine successfully used this nonsense in the context of a religious defense to get a Texas state prosecution dropped. "Hey Mr. Persecutor please prove on the record the defendant is "an animal" as mentioned in Title 21 Section 321 'Definitions' of 'food' and 'drug'."
niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #13
niskalasekala
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny fremen View Post
Good post. Unfortunately it seems most people prefer to live under man's laws rather than God's Laws (which actually prohibit man from legislating).
It is better than that. In the Book of Genesis at para 29 you will find the following:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0101.htm
Quote:
29: And God said: 'Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed--to you it shall be for food;
Thus if possessing any herb results in governmentis (mind control) banning/controlling/confiscating/fining/incarcerating/etc then yous got yourself a violation of religion.

Shake and bake.
niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #14
jesuschristantichrist

Location: 13 Lloyd Town Rd, Apartment 1118, Calafornia, Nova Scota, G0F U5F Buzzer Number 1318

Quote:
been a while.....

www.phoenixtears.ca

e book 9.99

thank you
welcome back, sorry to hear they kidnapped you and held you hostage in a psychological torture chamber...I am like not kidding...I honestly am sorry they fucked you over...welcome back.
jesuschristantichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #15
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
So 20 odd thousand was spent incarcerating you for having ten plants?

We're all in this together.
Yeah... a few fat cats actually made money from this!

Surely it's against common law to designate a plant illegal?

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 16-01-2013 at 03:14 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 03:11 AM   #16
united hemp

little forks nova scotia
Old 29-01-2013, 03:22 AM   #17
united hemp

Exclamation thank you all

they sure as hell dint take me on my knee's.....
nor did they break my will.....
been in this for the long haul.....
hemp oil cure's cancer...
if u noticed a global healing is upon the earth....
rick simpson's hemp oil.....
he will go down in history of the greatest healer of all time...

www.phoenixtears.ca

www.cannabisscience.com
the scientific facts

Last edited by united hemp; 29-01-2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 29-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #18
blue_esper

Quote:
they sure as hell dint take me on my knee's.....
nor did they break my will.....
been in this for the long haul.....
hemp oil cure's cancer...
if u noticed a global healing is upon the earth....
rick simpson's hemp oil.....
he will go down in history of the greatest healer of all time...

www.phoenixtears.ca

www.cannabisscience.com
the scientific facts

I don't know you, but I love your spirit......with you all the way.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #19
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Welcome back!

I am just curious, how was Jail? What did you do and allowed to do/have? I would of used that time as some sort of 'training', reading, learning and exercising as much as I could, so when I come out, I'd be more prepared then ever.

Some good info above, thanks.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 29-01-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #20
aladinsane
Banned

Ridicelous isn´t it - They put to you a whole year in jail for growing a perfectly natural plant.

But they can create drugs that make people go on killing rampages and charge
money for it.

It is totally unacceptable. I have no compassion for ego - including my own so
I can safely say that these people should eat their own shit and die - in a non
hateful manner.

Last edited by aladinsane; 29-01-2013 at 01:36 PM.
aladinsane is offline   Reply With Quote