Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 27-12-2016, 01:10 PM   #1
phantomself2017

Default what book should i get?

hi everyone, first post...

i bought Phantom Self, loved it.. but when looking at another book to buy on amazon, i look through the preview pages and its basically just the same information, same pictures, same overall theme.

am i wrong to assume this? i want to buy perception deception, but what info inside it, is not in phantomself? i dont want to buy the same book...
phantomself2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

Hi Phantom Self, welcome to the site,

Biggest Secret is the one which to me, covers the broadest canvas, historically and politically. Try that one.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 27-12-2016 at 01:38 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:39 PM   #3
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomself2017 View Post
hi everyone, first post...

i bought Phantom Self, loved it.. but when looking at another book to buy on amazon, i look through the preview pages and its basically just the same information, same pictures, same overall theme.

am i wrong to assume this? i want to buy perception deception, but what info inside it, is not in phantomself? i dont want to buy the same book...
Hello phantomself2017 and welcome to DIF. I really liked "The Biggest secret", "Human race get off your knees", "infinite love is the only truth - everything else is illusion" aand "i'm me - i'm free".

Last edited by lovethyself; 27-12-2016 at 01:39 PM.
lovethyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:50 PM   #4
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Welcome to the site, phantomself...

David often reiterates much of the core info in the first half of his books, and then addresses deeper aspects of that once he has covered the 'basics.'

If a new reader were to come to his work and not have that basic info to hand - ie just what is going on and who is behind it, the later 'new' info would be a bit of a mind fuck to digest... Which is why much of his work is compiled into his works.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #5
phantomself2017

thanks zhiba , thats a good answer,

im tempted to get perception deception next...

one of my favorite pictures dave uses is that stock photo of the woman using a VR helmet with her hands out, i love that pic... as long as all his books have those types of memes, it makes the whole thing more pleasant to read.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:05 PM   #6
ronisron
Inactive

Perhaps they should just post a disclaimer at the top of this forum.

"Buy, lease, rent or borrow 'The Biggest Secret' ".

I am very fond of that book. It brought me and keeps bringing me here. So yeah, I guess you could blame David for my being here...
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:13 PM   #7
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Perhaps they should just post a disclaimer at the top of this forum.

"Buy, lease, rent or borrow 'The Biggest Secret' ".

I am very fond of that book. It brought me and keeps bringing me here. So yeah, I guess you could blame David for my being here...
Excellent choice Ron. My copy is literally falling to bits it has been so well thumbed.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:18 AM   #8
ElDraconian

Simply get Children of the Matrix, it is my favorite book so far and I will plan to get an extra copy. I have not checked biggest secret but I am sure its good as well.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 03:58 PM   #9
phantomself2017

people keep saying get the biggest secret. ok but what is in THAT book thats not in perception deception? what makes THAT book a must have? like i said, ive only got phantom self, and that book has blown me away, i love it.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #10
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomself2017 View Post
people keep saying get the biggest secret. ok but what is in THAT book thats not in perception deception? what makes THAT book a must have? like i said, ive only got phantom self, and that book has blown me away, i love it.
Extensive look back on the history of pseudo Judaism and Zionist racism as opposed to Aryan racism. America as a British owned cartel since the War of Independence which UK effectively won. Grand Exposes on alleged paedo activities of Gores, Bushes, Clintons and Bob Hope. I think this one also includes an analysis of the machinations of the JFK assassination. Reptilian bloodlines of all world leaders dating back to William of Orange.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 28-12-2016 at 07:20 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote