Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 18-09-2017, 10:57 AM   #61
07august

Default LONDON Sept 15 HOAX

Terror attack at Parsons Green train station at London was a complete hoax

Parsons Green Bomb-BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

This video has been created to show the viewer that not only was it impossible for that bucket bomb to have caused a fireball injuring many, but once again we have a witness who is also involved in a company that creates disaster scenarios that test the development of a communication gateway product that involves all the public safety services. Once again, we have BBC correspondents who just happen to be on the scene, plus Trump declaring that its the fault of the Internet. The supposed bomb has not even managed to melt the plastic bag that it is held in and there are NO signs of any damage in its vicinity. I would say they are well and truly BUSTED this time.

It was a drill to test DeltAss products.

DELTASS (Disaster Emergency Logistic Telemedicine Advanced Satellite System) is a space based system designed to improve the benefits and efficiency of the management of the rescue, first medical aid and emergency operations in disaster situations like earthquakes or explosions.

Links to DELTASS
https://artes.esa.int/contacts/richard-aylmer-hall
https://artes.esa.int/projects/deltass
https://artes.esa.int/projects/netcaster
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 11:02 AM   #62
07august

Parsons Green: Yet ANOTHER false flag in London debunked.

TOTALLY FAKE STAGED EVENT.
The live coverage looked like a Muppet's parade.

https://youtu.be/wDTLB93YqNU
Old 18-09-2017, 11:05 AM   #63
07august

When things arent what they appear, just look for the crisis actors. We are a deceived world anymore and they launch false flags all the time. Sometimes they kill people and sometimes they just use actors. Sometimes it is both.

People wonder why anyone would ever orchestrate these fake events or do what they are doing but it comes down to getting things done. Sandy Hook was about locking guns down and over 122 new laws were put into place, 9/11 changed the world forever and has America in a war it cant get out of, Manchester got martial lawed with elections coming up, and the list goes on and on.

The Sept 15, 2017 STAGED HOAX in LONDON was for INTERNET CONTROL.

https://youtu.be/lWU99FP5JFo
Old 18-09-2017, 11:25 AM   #64
07august

Default There were no deaths on 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
[FAKE] jumpers from the Twin Towers
Common sense should have told you that there were no jumpers on 911. The fact that you haven't learned how the fake jumpers were staged does not make you look sensible, unless of course, you were too young to understand the 911 hoax 6 years after it happened.

The jumpers were cut and pastes. Cut photos of men in different poses were pasted on the background (a poor representation of the WTC tower, I will add).

The "Jumpers" of 9/11 are all FAKES?

Aug 11, 2010
These jumper photos all appear to be fakes to me--all cut & pastes. ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF FRAUD--YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE EVERY SHOT.

They were obviously pre-made, and were included into to the storyline of the 9/11 to increase the "shock and awe" effect to steer us to giving up our rights to the real terrorists of 9/11, not some visa photos of Saudi citizens that we were conveniently provided to blame less than 24-hours later. Osama Bin Laden's name was provided to us only 45-minutes after the first tower exploded.

Even the one "jumper" moving video that has floated around was less than 2 seconds long (25+still frames) and really was only a charcoal smudge.

I noticed that as soon as I posted my finding a year or so ago, immediately it was taken down, and they started trying to correct their photoshop job. I saw one that was snuck in 2 years after the event that was what appeared to be watercolor, that was better than the photoshop, but still a fake.
The picture of people hanging out of the windows shows to be fake as well.

These exposures got yanked off of forums within minutes of posting, (the forums are all perp owned)

And another voice is heard.......
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=501

"FALLING MAN" = a real photograph?

Last edited by 07august; 18-09-2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #65
07august

Default More 911 hoax evidence. It has been 16 years

The "Jumpers" of 9/11 are all FAKES? (Part 2)

For safety of pedestrians below, the glass used in skyscrapers is so strong that it is like a wall that you can see thru, and all these "openings" are very unlikely. Add to this, There is no reason for a jumper-to-be to leave a smoke-free floor. The made-for-tv-smoke is skimpy.

Something else you need to know--the Bush family are international "banksters", starting with Prescot Bush.

They had 30 years to put this deal together--putting the right people in the right slots, who needed killing--lots of lists.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:44 AM   #66
07august

911 was totally fake. The kickoff to 911 was August 30, 1997, the ritualistic murder of Princess Diana. The U.S., UK and Israel were and continue to be the perpetrators of staged terror, hoaxes and black magick.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #67
07august

Default More 911 hoax evidence. It has been 16 years

Media Fakery
Published on Dec 15, 2013

https://youtu.be/btypbeV5YoQ

Falling pixels, not people. These are just computer generated images. What you saw on TV that day was mostly 3D graphics. The news media played a huge part in the 9/11 hoax. Stop being fooled, watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-6... - Learn more about TV fakery, visit http://www.septemberclues.info and http://cluesforum.info

9/11 was a Hollywood movie sold to the world as a news event. Conspiracy bait was inserted into the movie to distract from the truth. 9/11 was a CGI job and it's obvious once you take the time to study the fake imagery.

Why kill 3,000 people and then have to silence the relatives of these victims? It's easier to silence people who do not exist. There should be thousands of people blaming the government for killing their loved ones, but you do not see this. Celebs were given stories to tell to the sleeping masses.

Nobody died on 9/11/2001 in New York due to terrorist attacks. People need to stop jumping down rabbit holes leading to mini nukes and DEWs which are controlled opposition theories based on fake images and CGI animation.

All of this stuff has been posted before.

I know some of you have jobs to continue to fool the public. My question is don't you get tired of lying?
Old 18-09-2017, 12:04 PM   #68
07august

Default The Satanic meaning of falling/hanged me

The Falling man = The hanged man from the Tarot. Many Tarot cards were represented on 911

"THE HANGED MAN"
Basic Card Symbols

A man hanging by one foot from a Tau cross - sometimes from a bar or tree. His free leg is always bent to form a "4," his face is always peaceful, never suffering. Sometimes his hands are bound, sometimes they dangle. Sometimes coins fall out of his pockets or hands.

The Hanged Man is similar to all of these: like Odin, he allows himself to be hung so that he can gain wisdom for the world. Like traitors of old, be sacrifices himself for a cause, and sees things from an "inverted" perspective. What is right to him is wrong to others and vice versa. And like the babe in the womb, the Hanged Man hangs suspended between one world (the womb) and the next (outside the womb).

The coins...

"Coins fall from his pockets and as he gazes down on them - seeing them not as money but only as round bits of metal - everything suddenly changes perspective. It is as if he's hanging between the mundane world and the spiritual world, able to see both. It is a dazzling moment, dreamlike yet crystal clear. Connections he never understood before are made, mysteries are revealed. "

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/hanged_man.shtml
The hanged/falling man represents the amount of money that is going to made out of the 911 illusion/hallucination. Turn the world upside down and empty the pockets of everyone involved.

The 'film' 'I am legend' contains the same image and refers to the poisoning of the population and the profits from the swine flu vaccine 2009.
Old 18-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #69
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Common sense should have told you that there were no jumpers on 911. The fact that you haven't learned how the fake jumpers were staged does not make you look sensible, unless of course, you were too young to understand the 911 hoax 6 years after it happened.

The jumpers were cut and pastes. Cut photos of men in different poses were pasted on the background (a poor representation of the WTC tower, I will add).
I completely agree with you that there were no jumpers on 9/11, maybe I could have explained it better that they were all Computer Generated Images...

Quote:
I will say it again, John and Mike [Bush cousins and Crowley grandsons] Cappelletti's demolition company got the 911 demolition job from the U.S. Luciferian cabal. Bush's sorcerer aunt, Witch Ann Cappelletti is in the U.S. cabal. Witch Ann's house is in Upper Darby, PA, 80 miles from NYC, by Interstate.
I have even looked into the Cappelletti link. The most interesting I found was John Cappelletti, who was given a whole lot of free publicity for his football achievements including some ridiculous tear jerker TV movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cappelletti
This doesn't completely confirm your story, but at the very least it makes it more probable...

Please don't post in this thread about other staged media events that don't have anything to do with 9/11.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 01:21 PM   #70
07august

Quote:
Please don't post in this thread about other staged media events that don't have anything to do with 9/11.
911 was the mother of all the subsequent staged events that have come after 911. They all tie in together. 911 and subsequent staged rituals / events are setting the stage for the New World Order. These rituals are all tied to Crowley, as well as masonic symbols in which the Antichrist will rule from Jerusalem.

There were no jumpers. The symbolic messages sent by airing 911 rituals were to acclimate all mankind to pagan rituals, Tarot cards and Tarot meanings. Foreshadowing, predictive programming, lesser magic.

Last edited by 07august; 19-09-2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old 19-09-2017, 02:59 PM   #71
st jimmy

9/11 was a big staged event.
There have been numerous false flag attacks, see the following list for example: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316186

My personal favourite of the false flag operations is the Propaganda Due (P2) terror wave, that hit especially hard in Italy in the 1970s (and is mostly labelled under the name Gladio).

You can post your information on the other false flag attacks in the relevant threads, that get a lot more views than this thread, or you could start a new one...

Last edited by st jimmy; 19-09-2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #72
07august

Quote:
You can post your information on the other false flag attacks in the relevant threads, that get a lot more views than this thread, or you could start a new one...
No thanks. I used to post on DIF, but no one seems to come to this forum anymore. I only posted here because I got a notification from your post. This forum is a jumbled mess. It is impossible to find anything.

I do have my own topics on which I have posted that I use as reference when I need something. I know my what I have posted on my threads in the past.

I won't post anything anymore.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #73
Dude111

We really enjoy having you here 07august,please dont be scared off or anything......Your posts mean alot!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #74
st jimmy

Default James Woolsey, ABN AMRO bank

When I searched for information on James Woolsey, I found an interesting link to 9/11.
I also add information on the Dutch ABN AMRO bank, who isn’t only partners in crime with the Bin Laden family, but in a fortunate decision left the WTC a couple of months before 11 September 2001…

CFR member James Woolsey, CIA Director under Clinton, became the New York Fire Department’s antiterrorism consultant. I’m not sure at what time, but it’s bizarre that somebody of his calibre (Senior Vice President of the giant Booz Allen Hamilton from 2002 to 2008) would take such a low job.
Why would a fire department even need an “antiterrorism consultant”?
I don’t think that a man like James Woolsey would be needed to “gag” the fire fighters, but that’s the story on Infowars.
It particularly names Paul Isaac Jr., who was prevented to speak out on the bombs in the WTC: https://www.infowars.com/ex-cia-chie...-firefighters/

Already in the early hours of 12 September 2001, James Woolsey claimed that Iraq was probably responsible for 9/11.

James Corbett has made a detailed report on some of the financial aspects of the 9/11 operation.
The Port Authority insured the WTC complex for only $1.5 billion. Silverstein insisted on more than double that amount, insuring the buildings for $3.55 billion. Silverstein’s insurance broker had to split it among 25 dealers to put that much insurance coverage on the WTC complex.
Larry Silverstein and Co settled the insurance case for 2 terrorist attacks for $4.55 billion, for a mere “investment” of $125 million.
In 2003, Silverstein, Goldman and Cayre, who were the investors, got a total refund from the Port Authority for $125 million, according to Corbett $98 million and a further $130 million for the site’s rebuilding, while they retained control of 10 million square feet of office space: http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wt...tml?refresh=on

Corbett also describes that around the time of the terrorist attack AIG and Marsh & MacLennan were used to funnel more than $100 million through the WTC.
According to Convar director Peter Henschel:
Quote:
The suspicion is that inside information about the attack was used to send financial transaction commands and authorizations in the belief that amid all the chaos the criminals would have, at the very least, a good head start.
According to Richard Wagner:
Quote:
There is a suspicion that some people had advance knowledge of the approximate time of the plane crashes in order to move out amounts exceeding $100 million. They thought that the records of their transactions could not be traced after the main frames were destroyed in the moments right before the attacks and during the attack — there was a 40 minute window between the time the first plane struck the World Trade Center and the second plane — that Deutsche Bank’s computers in New York City had been “taken over.” Absolutely co-opted and run. There was a massive data purge, a massive data download, and all kinds of stuff was moving.
And what this person said very clearly was that no one in the Deutsche Bank offices in the towers at the time had the ability to prevent what was going on from any of their terminals.
At the time of 9/11, Marsh’s chief of risk management was Paul Bremer, the former managing director of Kissinger and Associates. On the morning of 9/11 he was at NBC’s TV studio, where he said that Bin Laden, Iran and Iraq were the prime suspects.

The $180,000 for the put options United Airlines were worth $2.4 million when stock trading resumed.
The $337,000 in put options American Airlines on 10 September 2001, made a return of $1.8 million.
There was also a six-fold increase in call options of defence contractor Raytheon on the day before 9/11. The options allowed the traders to buy Raytheon stock at $25, within a week they were worth more than $34.
According to the FBI the purchase of 56,000 shares Stratesec in the days prior to 9/11 was suspicious. Stratesec provided security systems to amongst other Dulles Airport, United Airlines and the WTC, and its share price almost doubled when the markets re-opened on 17 September 2001. Mr. and Mrs. Wirt D. Walker III, a business partner of Marvin Bush, brother of George Jr., were the buyers. This wasn’t suspicious because Walker had “no ties to terrorism”. At Stratesec Wirt Dexter Walker hired several people from The Carlyle Group, affiliated with Bush, Cheney and the Bin Laden family. Wirt Walkers fellow … director James Abrahamson was a close business associate of Mansoor Ijaz, who claimed that he could contact Osama Bin Laden.

A 2,500 order for put options United Airlines in the days before 9/11, was not processed through the regular Chicago Board of Options Exchange, but by Alex Brown & Sons (ABS, at the time owned by Deutsche Bank).
Until 1998, Alex Brown was chaired by A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard, a former consultant to James Woolsey (when Woolsey was Director of the CIA). Krongard became the Executive Director of the CIA on 16 March 2001: https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...sider-trading/
(archived here: http://archive.is/fP7xw)

The company PTech was hired by some of the most important companies to secure their information. As a result PTech had access to all sorts of secret, confidential information. “Indira” was informed that PTech is a CIA clandestine operation on the level of Iran-Contra. CARE International is a renamed version of Al Kifah, which financed the WTC 93 bombing. The co-chair of the 9/11 Commission, Thomas Kean, had been involved in a $24 million real estate transaction with BMI, one of the PTech investors: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-se...-trail/5475639
(archived here: http://archive.is/pX0z6)

On 16 October 2008, Robert Baer the CIA Case Officer in the Middle East for almost two decades during an interview claimed that he knew somebody that had prior knowledge of 9/11 because his brother worked at the White House. Robert Baer (RB), Jeremy Rothe Kushel (JK) and Stewart Howe (SH):
Quote:
RB - I know the guy that went into his broker in San Diego and said ‘cash me out, it’s going down tomorrow.’
JK - Really?
RB - Yeah.
SH - That tells us something.
RB - What?
SH - That tells us something.
RB - Well his brother worked at the White House.
At the end of the interview (9:48-10:02).

The Dutch ABN AMRO bank luckily moved (consolidated operations) out of floor 35 of the South Tower (WTC-2) shortly before 9/11: http://edition.cnn.com/2001/BUSINESS...nts/index.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/bved1)
And then returned later to the newly built WTC-7 (in May 2007): http://www.nywtc911.com/newwtc.htm

I haven´t been able to find the date when ABN Amro New York left the WTC (which involved acquiring some part of the Dutch ING bank).
This reminds me of the Israeli ZIM shipping company that moved out of the WTC shortly before 9/11.

There is also an interesting link between ABN Amro and the Bin Laden family, which have been partners in crime with the Bush crime syndicate for a long time.
ABN Amro was probably even involved with a company directly connected to Osama Bin Laden (the Al Shamal Islamic Bank): https://www.theguardian.com/business...01.afghanistan
(archived here: http://archive.is/OG9Mo)

The ties between the Bush family and the Dutch Royal family go back to at least the financing of Adolf Hitler. The Dutch Royal family was a majority shareholder in ABN Amro in 2001.
Queen Wilhelmina controlled a majority share in the NHM bank that owned part of the BHS bank that was involved in financing the Nazi party since the 1930s. Several members on the board of directors of the BHS were appointed on the advice of Bernhard...
The trail of the BHS, leads to the UBC bank, Prescott Bush; all involved in financing the Nazi party and money laundering: http://www.rense.com/general26/dutch.htm

Last edited by st jimmy; 29-09-2017 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #75
st jimmy

Youtube videos, pictures and web pages, keep on disappearing.
It has happened several time that when I look at one of “my” threads, with a lot of pictures not working, they suddenly reappear…
Here are 3 salvaged images and a video.

- 1 -
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
Here you can see a street view taken live on September 11, 2001, and the real street view. Pay special attention to the wrong placement of buildings A and B and the 2 white spots without pixels.

Quote:
I did find more information about this bizarre looking video-still: http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...&postcount=313
Here’s the direct link to the video where this can be seen (from 9:14-9:16 the white buildings appear):
https://youtu.be/rnaESs34G4w

- 2 -
Quote:
Here’s another example of computer animations done wrong. Pay special attention to A, B and D in both photographs - roughly located at the same place compared to each other. Then look at C that in the second photograph has been placed at a different location (to the right of where it was in the first).

- 3 -
Quote:
The following 2 videos show how “easy” it is to demolish a building with nanothermite. I’m no demolition expert by the way and believe this is quite difficult.
The first video shows how nanothermite can melt steel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmA59hQnoOU
Old 21-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #76
st jimmy

Why oh why did President George W. Bush appoint Robert Mueller as FBI director on 4 September 2001, a mere week before 9/11?

I’ve found an interesting story that exposes some of the interesting Zionist, Israeli connections to 9/11.

On 10 September 2001, Ehud Olmert, then Prime Minister of Israel, flew in for a secret, undocumented meeting with New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Soon after 9/11, Michael Bloomberg became mayor of New York. Bloomberg covered up billionaire Zionist fraudster Maurice Greenberg’s put option scam through Bear Stearns.
Bloomberg awarded clean up duties to fellow Zionist Jew, Alan Ratner and his Metal Management company

On 9/11, eyewitnesses reported “middle eastern” men “dancing and celebrating” as the towers were engulfed in flames across the river in New Jersey. The men were subsequently arrested by the cops. The moving van they were using was registered under Urban Moving Systems, a Mossad front company managed by Israeli Dominic Suter. The 5 arrested “dancing” Israeli, Yaron Shmuel, Omer Marmari, Sivan and Paul Kurzberg, and Oded Ellner, were all Mossad agents.
None other than dual US- Israeli citizen Michael Chertoff had them released from custody, and sent to Israel on minor visa violations.

Michael Chertoff is the son of a founding member of the Mossad.
Chertoff was the main author of the Patriot Act.
Chertoff later became the head of the US Department of Homeland Security.

Michael Mukasey was the judge who awarded “lucky” Larry Silverstein twice the sum for 2 terrorist attacks (WTC-1 and WTC-2), which forced the insurance company to pay Silverstein and his co-conspirators $4.6 billion.
Michael Chertoff and Mukasey had earlier co-operated in covering up what really happened after the WTC was bombed in 1993. Chertoff was the lead prosecutor and Mukasey was the judge presiding over the trial of Omar Abdel Rahman.

Joseph Hellerstein worked for an Israeli law firm, Amit, Pollack and Matalon, which represented the Israeli firm ICTS. ICTS was responsible for passenger screening and airline security at Newark, Boston Logan, and Dulles, from where the “hijacked planes” departed.
The Israeli ICTS also ran the security at the Schiphol Amsterdam airport from where the “Underwear Bomber” on Christmas Day 2009 departed.
The Chertoff Group has made hundreds of millions of dollars off the electronic body scanners that became part of airport security in the wake of the “Underwear Bomber” hysteria: http://www.lostscribemedia.com/news/...s-masterpiece/
(archived here: http://archive.is/la8iN)

Kenneth Feinberg was appointed to control the $7 billion taxpayer funded Victims Compensation Fund. It is estimated that the total settlement amount was less than $3.5 billion total for all the victims. Where did the rest go?
Feinberg later was appointed as the key clean up man for the BP oil spill, for more information on that: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315148

Last edited by st jimmy; 22-11-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #77
07august

Default 911 was a Satanic ritual, Ode to Aleister Crowley

Quote:
Why oh why did President George W. Bush appoint Robert Mueller as FBI director on 4 September 2001, a mere week before 9/11?

It is estimated that the total settlement amount was less than $3.5 billion total for all the victims. Where did the rest go?
Feinberg later was appointed as the key clean up man for the BP oil spill, for more information on that: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315148
Barbara Bush and Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley with separate women. Barbara and Ann learned of each other and got together in 1970.

After Ann did a ritual on a photo of son, John Cappelletti, to win the Heisman trophy and he won the trophy in 1973, the Bushes hired witch Ann to get George into the WH. I heard they paid her $1 million from my psychic friend.

There were no people in the WTC towers or in the Pentagon on 911. The controlled demolitions were planned for that day. People were paid for their silence. Witches burn money and gold for demonic power. The money was used to burn and for future black ops. All the subsequent false flags had to be funded.

Robert David Steele, former CIA, says Bush Cheney set up 911, along with Giuliani. Liz Crokin talks about the elite and Hollywood pedophiles being involved with the Satanic occult. These videos are worth a listen.

U.S. Congress must be gutted of Zionists or there will be WWIII
Deep State Take Down, WW3, Indictments, Zionist Info War with Robert David Steele

https://youtu.be/-RvZmYtfYTM

Allegedly 400 secret indictments have been handed down.
Occult driven pedophilia. Followers of Aleister Crowley.
Biggest Sting in History, Indictments Growing - with Liz Crokin

Indictments Mounting

https://youtu.be/_ULyUhelZ1M

Last edited by 07august; 23-11-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old 23-11-2017, 10:53 AM   #78
fudgetusk

The one thing that bothers me most is the plane hitting the pentagon. It just happened to hit the one part of the building that was enhanced to survive a direct hit. Why? The plane apparently circled around too as if it were looking for it.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 03:06 PM   #79
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The one thing that bothers me most is the plane hitting the pentagon. It just happened to hit the one part of the building that was enhanced to survive a direct hit. Why? The plane apparently circled around too as if it were looking for it.
The official story on the plane hitting the Pentagon is about as ridiculous as WTC-7 collapsing...
Quote:
The manoeuvre carried out by the plane that hit the Pentagon is really something special. Not one pilot (born on earth) could pull this off. Hijacker-pilot Hani Hanjour supposedly pulled off an unprecedented 270° turn at 500 mph, diving 7,000 feet in less than 3 minutes.
The last recorded altitude of the plane was 180 feet, because of the (real) air pressure the plane was in fact at an altitude of 480 feet above sea.
The light poles would have had to been 440 feet tall for this plane to bring them down. It would have been impossible to descend so fast to hit the Pentagon at ground level.
Here’s a story about this feat from pilots that get a little sarcastic: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 24-11-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:26 AM   #80
JustMe418

Quote:
Barbara Bush and Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley with separate women. Barbara and Ann learned of each other and got together in 1970.

After Ann did a ritual on a photo of son, John Cappelletti, to win the Heisman trophy and he won the trophy in 1973, the Bushes hired witch Ann to get George into the WH. I heard they paid her $1 million from my psychic friend.

There were no people in the WTC towers or in the Pentagon on 911. The controlled demolitions were planned for that day. People were paid for their silence. Witches burn money and gold for demonic power. The money was used to burn and for future black ops. All the subsequent false flags had to be funded.

Robert David Steele, former CIA, says Bush Cheney set up 911, along with Giuliani. Liz Crokin talks about the elite and Hollywood pedophiles being involved with the Satanic occult. These videos are worth a listen.

U.S. Congress must be gutted of Zionists or there will be WWIII
Deep State Take Down, WW3, Indictments, Zionist Info War with Robert David Steele

Allegedly 400 secret indictments have been handed down.
Occult driven pedophilia. Followers of Aleister Crowley.
Biggest Sting in History, Indictments Growing - with Liz Crokin

Indictments Mounting

https://youtu.be/_ULyUhelZ1M
You heard from a psychic friend? wtf?

What a load of rubbish. This sort of posting is the lowest form of rubbish and only seeks to discredit people who search for real truth.

Burn gold? usually it just melts, cools down and goes solid again. Burning money is normally used in ancestor rituals where people burn money for their dead relatives to ensure they have wealth in the afterlife.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote