Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 06-01-2017, 01:50 AM   #41
oz93666

No bodies found in towers rubble or at 93 crash!

Whichever way you look at it this is impossible , how can all the bodies just disappear

Wallace Miller is the coroner of Somerset County, Pennsylvania. He was among the first people to arrive at the alleged Flight 93 crash site on the morning of 9/11.

“I got to the actual crash site and could not believe what I saw. … Usually you see much debris, wreckage, and much noise and commotion. This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise. … It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane.” (David McCall, From Tragedy to Triumph, 2002, pp. 86-87)

And at the site of the towers no bodies or body parts were found ......

This means there were no people in the towers , how can this be? ...

The best answer I can come up with the people were 'beamed ' out of it , removed to another location by the government, using advanced technology ... maybe sold to aliens ...I'm being serious. humans are a valuable commodity.

@synergetic67 ...Can you please explain your take on this , carefully and in your own words ...did no one check in at the towers for work?.... did no one board the planes? ... Keep it simple and brief!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:06 PM   #42
elenita

The towers were empty for years. Take a look at the forum below, search for empty towers.

Www.letsrollforums.com

Last edited by elenita; 06-01-2017 at 07:10 PM.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:33 AM   #43
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I found the following definition for “Vicsim” on the Septemberclues forum: “A simulated victim. As used by the USA government in 9/11, Boston marathon, Sandy Hook etc. People who are imagined into existence with algorithmic names and truly awful photoshopped pictures
The best evidence (easiest to see) could very well be the list of pictures of “vicsims” from Howard Kerstenbaum to Alexander Robbins Steinman in post #21.

My best estimate for the number of deaths because of the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 is 220 - 466 see the following quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
DEAD COMPUTER ANIMATIONS
Of course computer animations can also die. They put some records in some databases and use the computer to generate some nice pictures. Here are some photographs where (at least) 50% of the photographs are fake (with added family members or friends). If 50% is fake, all 100% must be fake, while there can only be one reason why they would create these photos – these people didn’t exist: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ddefja...OMPLETE_01.jpg
I’ve chosen not to put the entire picture here; for a taster here is 2 times the same picture of Kevin Cleary, with and without computer generated baby.

Obviously they didn’t manipulate the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) database correctly. The Social Security Number, on which this is based, isn’t restricted to “social security”, but is a registration number for every US citizen (needed for a bank account, driver’s license, and used as a registration number for tax). The SSDI is a reliable database that registers the death of all US citizens.
Vincent Sammartino did a cross check of the victims on the 4 planes - that supposedly crashed on 9/11 - and found more holes in the official story. Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175, and 93, respectively only 22%, 22%, 28%, and 13% are in the SSDI. Of the 266 “people” that died on these jets, according to the SSDI only 11 relatives applied for compensation (with an average pay-out of about $1.8 million).
According to the 9/11 Victims Compensation Final Report for Flight 11, 77, 175, and 93 respectively 65, 33, 25 and 46 people, a total of 169 (63.5%) accepted the awarded compensation, which according to this final report equals 98% that accepted the fund money. So a lot of (families of) people that didn’t die according to the SSDI successfully applied for compensation: http://www.truedemocracy.net/hj36/13b.html
Brian S. Stavely concluded that out of the almost 3000 people, who were said to have been killed on 9/11, only 466 appear in the SSDI. Out of those 466 only 220 had death certificates issued. I consider 220 to 466 as a reasonable estimate of the death toll on September 11, 2001: http://www.therealnewsonline.com/our...f-all-time-911
Then there’s “exif data” on some pictures. See the obituary of 9/11 victim Mark Bingham that was added on 8-30-2001 (before 9/11).... It says he was killed in the terrorist attacks of 9/11. After this computer animation was born on August 30, it became a real American hero, when on 9/11 it called his “mother” to speak the immortal words “let’s roll”, when the brave computer animations would fight against the dangerous Muslim terrorists that (not) hijacked the plane. Bingham is NOT in either the SSDI or the Victims Compensation fund.

Quote:
The best answer I can come up with the people were 'beamed ' out of it , removed to another location by the government, using advanced technology ... maybe sold to aliens ...I'm being serious. humans are a valuable commodity.
I’ve got another answer that could possibly be in violation with common sense.
It is well known that the average height of the jumpers from the Twin Towers was 20 feet. Instead of smashing on the pavement (like normal jumpers would’ve), because the laws of physics didn’t apply on 9/11 they went through the earth to resurface in China.
Using the equation E=mc2 it is easy to see that in going through the centre of earth they multiplied by about a million of times. Now I have explained why the Chinese population “is” a whopping 1.373 billion people, haven’t I?
The value of a human life is at an all-time low because of computer technology...

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-01-2017 at 10:36 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:53 AM   #44
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
The towers were empty for years. Take a look at the forum below, search for empty towers.

Www.letsrollforums.com
This is a link to a forum with a hundred different threads ... one 'disproving the idea the towers were empty' ...

In the absence of evidence I find it hard to believe no one was in the towers on 9/11 ... too many locals would have noticed .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:21 AM   #45
truth seeker 09

Watch this, excellent interview

9/11 firefighter blows WTC 7 cover-up wide open

Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo talks to Rudy Dent, 32 year veteran of NYC fire department and the NYPD, about his incredible first hand experience of the lies surrounding WTC 7.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=281421
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:10 PM   #46
elenita

Quote:
This is a link to a forum with a hundred different threads ... one 'disproving the idea the towers were empty' ...

In the absence of evidence I find it hard to believe no one was in the towers on 9/11 ... too many locals would have noticed .
Lots of evidence for empty towers on the Let's Rolls site. I thought you'd like to see it seeing as you asked how could there be no bodies at the towers. I read the site end to end years ago. Its theories are backed up with evidence

Last edited by elenita; 07-01-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #47
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666

Lots of evidence for empty towers on the Let's Rolls site. I thought you'd like to see it as this is your thread.
Excuse me... There isn't anything interesting in this whole thread that was posted by oz93666.

Quote:
Here you can see a street view taken live on September 11, 2001, and the real street view. Pay special attention to the wrong placement of buildings A and B and the 2 white spots without pixels.
I did find more information about this bizarre looking video-still: http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...&postcount=313
Here’s the direct link to the video where this can be seen (from 9:14-9:16 the white buildings appear):
https://youtu.be/rnaESs34G4w

I’ve also found some more obvious video fakery here; most of it is real easy to spot: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=386
Here’s an interesting picture with the side of the building not straight but with some glitches.

Interestingly over the years the videos have been “improved”.

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-01-2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #48
elenita

Quote:
Excuse me... There isn't anything interesting in this whole thread that was posted by oz93666.

Sorry pal, I didn't realise there were two pages preceding oz's post.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #49
st jimmy

Default Naudet video first plane

After I watched the Naudet video on October 23, 2016, I could not pinpoint what made it look so bizarre. The very next day it was noticeably altered; for example the plane could not be seen anymore.
Quote:
According to the official story, there are 2 videos that show the first plane flying into the North Tower of the WTC (this doesn’t include what I saw on September 11, 2001).

Here’s the Naudet video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
When I saw it last October 24, I could see a clearly visible plane at 0:20. When I saw it the next day this plane cannot be seen anymore.
Just look at the shadows from the fireman coming to the camera, then look at the shadows on the surrounding building, that show that the sun isn’t in the same direction as the shadow of the fireman. This shadow is impossible.
At 0:15 in the video we hear a plane and see the computer animated fireman looking to the sky to look for the computer generated noise. After cameraman Naudet conveniently catches these animations looking to the sky for the plane; at 0:20 the cameraman in a wonderful display of impossible camera action, in literally 1 second, catches the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers.
Recently I found the Naudet video, imbedded in a video presentation by Simon Shack, like I saw it the first time: https://youtu.be/vD_IgCKpNrY
The complete video of Shack analyses the obvious mistakes in the computer animated fakery of 9/11, but for me it’s just too long (almost 2 hours).
Because the video was altered last on October 24 I decided to analyse that and found some obvious mistakes that Shack apparently has missed. I only analyse the some 20 seconds before the first plane hits WTC-1 and the 20 seconds after that.

The story is that on September 11, 2001 the brothers Naudet were coincidentally filming the fire brigade as they went to search for a gas leak, when they film the first plane crashing into the North Tower in a moment of pure genius camerawork. They were standing on Duane St, in one of those strange coincidences - an anagram of Naudets…
It was aired (for the first time?) 6 months later on March 10, 2002 in the propaganda movie 9/11, presented by the little known actor Robert De Niro. It won multiple awards including an Emmy; it has been updated every 5 years to include newer, improved propaganda: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_(film)

According to numerous English language sites the Naudet video is one of 2 videos that caught the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers. I have repeatedly watched the Pavel Hlava video (which is the reported other) without spotting the first plane hitting the North Tower.
According to the Dutch language Wikipedia the Naudet video is one of three tapes that caught the first plane crashing into the WTC North Tower: “Jules Naudet draaide om het vliegtuig te zien en maakte daarbij een van de drie opnamen van het eerste vliegtuig dat de WTC-noordtoren binnenvloog” - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_...C3%A9on_Naudet
According to the following story (only) part of this documentary is fiction: http://www.media-criticism.com/Naude...s_09_2004.html

I will describe what I see illustrated with 9 screenprints including a description of the obvious anomalies (glitches) I see. My screenprints include the timestamps so that you can skip to this section.
I will mostly ignore how the plane looks; I really can’t tell how it is supposed to look from this distance and I don’t even think it looks really fake. I will not explain that the explosions look just as “good” as in any other Hollywood blockbuster.

1. First look at the shadows in the opposite direction from where the sun comes from.
Behind the main fireman (clack cap) at the corner of the street is a white spot glitch – no pixels – later this takes the form of 2 humans.
Also between the black cap fireman and the white hat is a white glitch in the window.

2. Then we hear a plane and the computer animations look to the sky. Why is the CGI with the white hat looking in the direction of the camera?
The white people without pixels suddenly appear to be humans strolling around.
At the end of the street (in the direction of the camera, behind the cars) is a great nothing void (no pixels), that later become 3 buildings.

3. The white glitch in the window has become 2 colours (red on top).
What is the black line that suddenly appears behind, above to the left of the black cap fireman? It wasn’t in the previous frame?
The great white nothing at the end of the street has become 3 buildings, but still the left one is too white.
At this moment nobody is watching the plane anymore and the cameraman suddenly makes an impossible camera action filming the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers (in less than a second).

4. In the less than one second camera turn towards the plane crash, there is a reflection (?) of the red fire truck; what is this supposed to be?
What are the white things in the windows - are these white curtains?
What is the light square on the right directly above the red truck – is there a hole in the building through which the sunlight shines?

5. Here we can see the plane flying towards the North Tower (note that this camera action was in less than 1 second – how long exactly?).
More white curtains at the top of windows.
There is a white square glitch (?) directly above the middle of the white truck.

6. Just before the plane crashes suddenly the shadow of the plane appears as the plane suddenly looks as if it is flying down in a sharp angle (instead of horizontal).

7. At impact there is an immediate explosion; the white glitch above the white truck is still there.

8. The “middle” corner of the North tower suddenly shows a white vertical line.
Later it looks as if the white vertical line is falling out of the tower (to the left).
See that no damage is seen on the right 1/3 of the tower; later suddenly an orange glowing spot appears.

9. After zooming in and out several times, also the South Tower shows a similar white vertical line; while there are now 2 smaller vertical lines in the North Tower.
Suddenly 2 black birds appear; if I estimate the distance correctly they must be enormously large (maybe not like KingKong, but more like swans). They do not fly like any known bird.
At this time there has appeared a noticeable (black) damage that’s growing on the right side of the North Tower.

At 20 seconds after impact the explosions have dimmed, while the orange, black hole looks very fake.
The horizontal white line on the edge of the North Tower can still be seen.
Old 22-02-2017, 04:45 PM   #50
st jimmy

So what about the “scientific” DNA evidence that identified the DNA of 1594 vicsims of 9/11? If the official story is correct, then my ideas on what happened on September 11, 2001 are wrong.
According to the official story the DNA-identification process resulted in identification of 1594 of the 2749 victims. Of the 19,935 separate human remains recovered from Ground Zero, 6289 have been identified: so an average of 4 human parts per vicsim, while more than 13,500 parts couldn’t be connected to a vicsim.
I started my own investigation with the following thread: http://letsrollforums.com//9-11-dna-...ce-t31950.html

STAGES IN DNA IDENTIFICATION
I will first present 6 stages in the DNA identification, to show that science isn’t impossibly difficult.
1 – Gathering DNA-material at Ground Zero.
2 – Gathering DNA-material of vicsim/family.
3 – Preparing the DNA-samples to be measured.
4 – Analysis of DNA-samples.
5 – Identification of a victim.
6 – Reporting the results.

ADMINISTRATION PROCESS (REPORT)
Hennessey - WORLD TRADE CENTER DNA IDENTIFICATIONS: THE ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW PROCESS (a draft version): https://www.promega.com/~/media/file...nesseyrev1.pdf
The Henessy report describes the administrative process of the DNA-identification of the vicsims. It would have been easy to plant human remains at Ground zero in the chaos:
In the chaos following the attacks the collection of reference samples was not always documented completely. In addition, several agencies were engaged in the collection and handling of the samples, resulting in a wide variance of how data was recorded.
Only 150 full bodies were found and more than 20,000 body parts at Ground Zero. Most of the samples were so small that they fitted in a 50-mL conical tube, so could have been planted to be found. I don’t think it would have been easy to drop whole bodies there, but a few bone fragments or bones: I could think of 10 easy ways to do it.
I haven’t seen any “protocol” to make sure that the found human parts were in fact coming from the demolished Twin Towers.

They estimate that 400,000 mistakes were made in the administrative process, in labelling the DNA material. They could have made errors on purpose:
There were 4,500 DNA collection events (amounting to over 12,000 items) in a two week period. The DNA collection cover sheet has about 40 fields of data that were routinely filled out. Again, assume 99% accuracy at each point of failure. That works out to 3 mistakes per cover sheet for a total of 13,500 errors. In point of fact, the donor is not recorded in about 250 of the collections. In another eleven collections, the name of the victim is not recorded.
In this best case scenario, there are an estimated 55,000 errors in the system. Given the unprecedented scale of the operation, the overall chaos of the immediate post 9-11 environment, and the incredible level of grief for informant and interviewer alike, it seems categorically unfair to expect 99% accuracy. If we allow for an entirely human 90% level of accuracy at each point of failure, the total errors in the system climbs to over 400,000.

They took several samples from some of the remains, because these remains were from several victims. I can understand that human remains could have fused together, but I would expect that this would only a happen in a very small amount of samples (they don’t mention how often):
As of the first anniversary of the attack, the OCME had collected close to 20,000 discrete tissue samples from Ground Zero. Due to the intense pressures of the building’s collapse, tissue and bone from separate victims became fused together in some cases. It thus became necessary to take two samples for DNA testing from many of the remains, one from the bone and the other from the attached muscle. Thus the number of DNA samples will exceed the number of remains recovered.

NEGATIVE IDENTIFICATION (HOLLAND)
If somebody is confronted with the 5 usual suspects in a line-up, in a positive identification it wouldn’t matter if the group would be extended to 10 or 25 (because the same perpetrator would be identified). In a negative identification simply the most fitting is chosen.
It looks like the DNA-identification process was indeed negative identification (by an elimination process). Simply adjusting the protocols to get to the desired result.

Holland et al - Development of a Quality, High Throughput DNA Analysis Procedure for Skeletal Samples to Assist with the Identification of Victims from the World Trade Center Attacks (2003): http://neuron.mefst.hr/docs/CMJ/issu...3/12808717.pdf
The Holland report describes the making of STR profiles for all the human remains found at Ground zero. After a sample has been measured this results in a DNA profile this could be displayed visual, but also as numbers in a table, there are 13 Short Tandem Repeat (STR) loci.
Here’s an example of an analysis of 3 profiles. According to the analysis the first 2 profiles are from the same person. Only D16 is completely missing and there is a small difference in TH01. I agree with the conclusion here.

There were 2 phases of measuring samples at Bode, including preparing the samples. According to Holland the phase I didn’t get enough STR-profiles:
The percentage of successful results was low in relation to previous mass fatality incidents involving airline disasters. However, when this same process was applied to the analysis of skeletal remains from the American Airlines Flight 587 disaster that occurred on November 12, 2001, the success rate was in line with expected results (ie, greater than 92%of the skeletal remains produced results). This illustrated the quality aspects of the procedure and the degree of degradation that had occurred for the remains of the WTC victims.

It is clear that the protocols were adjusted to this specific situation, when scientific protocols are thrown out the window, we’re obviously not talking about science anymore:
During Phase I, an assessment was made of the success rate of obtaining useful STR profiles when employing the newly developed extraction method. In doing so, it was determined that further modifications would be necessary to increase the quality and quantity of DNA recovered from the more challenged remains. Thus, Phase II of this project involved the re-extraction of more than 5,300 of the original 13,000 bone samples.
(...)
In addition, two new STR multiplexes were developed specifically for this project, which reduced the amplicon size of the STR loci, and therefore, enhanced the ability to obtain results from the most challenged of samples.
(...)
After the controls and samples were checked and accepted, the NYSP would inform the OCME, and the STR data would be uploaded into the OCME’s master MFISys database (or other type of database) in order to make an identification either by direct agreement with a personal effect item or by performing kinship analysis.

One of the changes in phase II was that instead of 13 STR-loci, the accuracy was reduced to only 8 STR-loci; 8 loci in turn were labelled a “full” profile. You cannot go from 13 to 8 loci and then call 8 STR-loci “full”.
If we take the previous example, where 11 of the 13 matching STR-loci makes a match, the same kind of logic would lead to a positive identification based on only 6 of the 8 loci. This is nowhere near 99% reliability.

Amplification was used to get “better” results. Amplification is always tricky to use, because it can result in peaks of “background noise”:
32 cycles of amplification were used (details of the amplification conditions and primer sequences are currently proprietary). As expected, a dramatic increase in sensitivity and ability to obtain results was observed. During the validation process, known DNA samples containing less than 100 pg of DNA were successfully amplified.

They used custom-build computer programs for this specific situation. Because computer programmers aren’t DNA-experts, they wouldn’t even know that they were involved in a scam.
Once profiles were obtained and analyzed, customized software developed for the WTC project by Bode was used to compare and combine the duplicate results for BodePlex 1 and BodePlex 2.

They planned a follow up phase III, maybe this involves calling 5 STR-loci a “full profile”:
Phase III will involve the analysis of individual bone samples on a case by case basis, and may include the re-extraction of bone samples using more traditional methods, and the use of mtDNA analysis or other advanced techniques, such as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs).

It looks like the phase I results are reliable. And possibly tables 3 and 4 in this paper are good; but tables 5 and 6 are unreliable for the mere fact that they are only based on 8 loci.
In phase I for the 12,849 skeletal remains for only 3,500 a full profile could be made (table 2).

This report describes that a more efficient method was used to prepare the samples in phase II using the EDTA solution. Maybe this is still “science”, but not the reduction to only 8 loci.
The report doesn’t even specify what the difference is between the tables 3 and 4; 5 and 6.

IDENTIFYING THE VICSIMS (CASH)
I’ve saved the best for last. H.D. Cash et al - DEVELOPMENT UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS: FORENSIC BIOINFORMATICS IN THE WAKE OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER DISASTER (2003): http://genecodesforensics.com/news/CashHoyleSutton.pdf
This report describes how custom-build software was designed so that the DNA-investigation team could make positive identifications of vicsims at will. They made changes to the software on an almost weekly basis. Of course this rapid change of functionality made it easier to achieve the desired result:
Functionality had to be added to the M-FISys program [pronounced like emphasis] on a very fast schedule without sacrificing software quality and testability. In fact, a new release of M-FISys has been delivered to the OCME almost every week since mid-December, 2001 (the 38th iteration is being released at the time of this writing).

It shows that the median of human remains per vicsim was much lower than the average of 4, because for some victims 25 or even more than 100 individual samples matched the same person:
Even at this level of match stringency, the first task was to address the information glut of having 25, 50 or 100+ individual samples that had identical profiles because they were fragments of the same person.

It shows that the identification was too flexible for partial profiles. The flexibility was so high that other strategies had to be used to filter out erroneously matching DNA. The result was that forensic biologists could choose at will if DNA matched:
For samples with low partial profiles (likelihoods in the 103 – 104 range) one might expect several possible direct matches. This is particularly true if one further allows for the possibility of allelic drop out (loss of one of the two alleles in a locus because of the damaged condition of the sample – allowing an experimentally homozygous 12 to match a 12/16 heterozygous reference). M-FISys helps a forensic scientist to resolve these ambiguous matches by a process we call iterative pruning. The operator can confirm or exclude possible matches for any ambiguous sample, annotating reasons along the way. In a hypothetical example, a right hand with degraded DNA can be excluded from a potential ID on the grounds that a full profile for a right hand has already been reported. As more information is accumulated, more matches can be excluded or confirmed. mtDNA or SNP data may help to confirm or refute a potential match.
(...)
Combining STR, mtDNA and SNP data is as much a human-computer interaction issue as it is a computational one. Keep in mind that the goal is not for the software to make identifications; as a matter of law, neither the developers nor the software have such authority. Rather it is to present data to a qualified and authorized forensic biologist to make it easier for that person to certify an identification. Instead of developing an interface that combined all STR, mtDNA and SNP data in a single view, M-FISys is broken up into STR-centric, mito-centric and SNP-centric views of the data, with indications that other data supports or contradicts a proposed identification.

Besides STR (which can go up to 15 loci!) also mtDNA analysis was done. The mtDNA technology is really flexible; 5% of white people have the same profile. SNP was planned and maybe even more flexible:
The most widely used forms of DNA-based human identification involve Short Tandem Repeat [STR] analysis at 13-15 nuclear loci. A second procedure involves sequencing the hypervariable regions of the mitochondrial genome. A relatively new forensic procedure, pioneered by Orchid Biosciences, is based on Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms [SNPs] with well-characterized inheritance and frequency patterns. All of these techniques had to be combined in the M-FISys program.
(...)
mtDNA is abundant and very hardy material that can survive intact under conditions where nuclear DNA degrades. However, the variation in the hypervariable d-loop of the mitochondrial genome is not nearly as discriminating as a 13 locus STR profile. In fact, over 5% of the Caucasian population share the same, common mitotype.

DISCUSSION
If you’ve read this whole post, you could conclude that I don’t provide evidence that the DNA-results were manipulated, but I only argue that the results could have been manipulated. If this is your conclusion, you’re missing the point.
Research is only “scientific” if the results can be reproduced by an independent group. The 3 reports discussed show that protocols were invented for this specific situation, while the software was adjusted on a weekly basis to get the wanted results, so the forensic biologists could choose at will which DNA-samples matched which vicsim.

The state media even claims that they were able to identify DNA-material of hijackers in the planes. The FBI apparently performed some genuine magic to provide the medical examiners’ office with DNA-material for the 10 hijackers…

Last edited by st jimmy; 23-02-2017 at 09:58 AM.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:43 AM   #51
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Re the DNA evidence. What's not to say that it was one big modelling exercise passed off as real? That's the most likely scenario for me.

Last edited by felixfelix; 23-02-2017 at 08:44 AM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #52
st jimmy

Default More on DNA identifcation

I haven't found evidence that the 9/11 DNA identification was not "one big modelling exercise passed off as real". But without any evidence that it was a "modelling exercise" I don't follow that hypothesis.

I’ve looked for more (general) information on DNA identification and I’ve also looked into the dental identification process.

I’ve found a story on DNA identification with a lot of warnings.
Because the 9/11 identification process wasn’t done with the proper controls, its results aren’t scientifically acceptable.
In the 9/11 identification process, lots of partial profiles were used for identification. Partial profiles can be misleading and using these is a degradation of standards. With partial profiles over-interpretation is expected. This can only be prevented by: independent review, independent verification, scientific controls and demonstrations of reproducibility.
All human cells (except red blood cells and platelets) have 13 loci. This means that a partial profile is the equivalent of less than a single human cell. There is a large risk that a partial profile is the result of a contaminant. There is no way of determining what the complete profile would have been.
There are almost limitless combinations of 2 types that could produce a pattern that looks to have come from a single person. The profile in the following example could have come from a single person whose profile was, AB/AB/AC/AB/AB, or for example a mixed profile of 2 people of types AA/AB/AC/AA/BB and BB/AB/AA/BB/AA.

Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) to increase the amount of DNA available for typing (by a replication process), can only be limitedly used when the samples are minimal, degraded, mixed, over-interpreted, contaminated or even potential combinations of these. All of these circumstances were present for the remains found at Ground Zero…
A PCR phenomenon called "differential amplification" can play a role when input DNA amounts are low or when input DNA is extensively degraded. In such a situation, false results can only be prevented by carefully applied controls and techniques: http://www.scientific.org/tutorials/...ley/riley.html

The following article also describes that identification based on partial STR-profiles can lead to false identification (from a legal perspective).
A lab analyst, Kathryn Troyer, found dozens of examples of men that matched 9 of the 13 DNA locations, but weren’t related. The FBI estimates the odds of unrelated people sharing those genetic markers to be 1 in 113 billion. This proves that the FBI underestimates these odds by a large margin.
No one knows precisely how rare DNA profiles are.

Defense attorneys seized on the discoveries to argue that genetic profiles match more often than the official statistics imply, so can’t be used for definite evidence.
The FBI laboratory, which administers the national DNA database system, tried to stop distribution of Troyer's results and began an aggressive campaign to block similar searches elsewhere.
FBI officials argue that, CODIS (where the DNA information is stored) can only be used by criminal justice agencies. Defence attorneys aren’t allowed access to information about the databases in general.
Thomas Callaghan, head of the FBI's CODIS unit, dismissed Troyer's findings as "misleading" and "meaningless". Callaghan urged authorities to object to searches for matching DNA loci: http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul/20/local/me-dna20

Stacy Weedon was a member of the team of forensic dentists, and spent nearly 10 months identifying the victims from 9/11. She had had no training in forensic dentistry.
Weedon was told that a victim can be identified from a single tooth, how it sat in the bone, from the pattern of a filling, because teeth are as unique as fingerprints. They told Weedon that she had a knack for the work, every time she identified a vicsim.
They stopped the dental identification of the 9/11 victims on 30 May 2002: http://www.nj.com/messenger-gazette/...eir_teeth.html
Old 18-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #53
07august

Default There were no deaths on 911

Quote:
No bodies found in towers rubble or at 93 crash!

Wallace Miller is the coroner of Somerset County, Pennsylvania. He was among the first people to arrive at the alleged Flight 93 crash site on the morning of 9/11.

“I got to the actual crash site and could not believe what I saw. … Usually you see much debris, wreckage, and much noise and commotion. This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise. … It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane.” (David McCall, From Tragedy to Triumph, 2002, pp. 86-87)

And at the site of the towers no bodies or body parts were found ......

@synergetic67 ...Can you please explain your take on this , carefully and in your own words ...did no one check in at the towers for work?.... did no one board the planes? ... Keep it simple and brief!

STOP BEATING THIS DEAD HORSE. THERE WERE NO PLANES. There were no people in the WTC towers. The buildings were gutted, prepped and planted with explosives for the 911 mega ritual, ODE TO ALEISTER CROWLEY.

The answer to the question, "Whichever way you look at it this is impossible , how can all the bodies just disappear," is THERE WERE NO PLANES, THERE WERE NO PEOPLE IN THE BUILDINGS."

WHY is it so hard for you to understand that the world was DUPED on 911 by master magicians, descendants, followers of Aleister Crowley and diabolical criminal witches?

STOP MAKING UP SCI-FI stories. There were no people in the Towers. There were no planes on 911.

There were no bodies because there were no planes and there were no people in the towers.

The best answer and the right answer was that 911 was a GRAND ILLUSION staged for massive insurance fraud, a reason to invade Iraq for its $17 billion and recently discovered ancient Sumerian artifacts (I am pretty sure the artifacts were already sold on the black market) and most of all to USHER IN THE ANTICHRIST.

Who doesn't know Ann Cappelletti and Barbara Bush are illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley with different women, who got together in 1970 to set 911 into action. Bushes hired witch Ann to use her sorcery to get GHW Bush, and later GW Bush, into the WH. Witch Ann had her witch powers taken away in 2007. That is another story.

911 was a GRAND ILLUSION to trick the world.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 09:01 AM   #54
07august

Default oz93666

I forgot to mention to oz93666, you are a follower of Aleister Crowley and you are screaming it with your handle.

OZ, 93, 666 are all symbols for Aleister Crowley, 666, the most evil man in the world, master magician, father of Ann Cappelletti and Barbara Bush. Bush and Cappelletti sons of witches Ann and Barbara are all CRAFT practitioners, grandsons of Crowley. All the sinister grandsons were involved in staging and executing 911. John & Mike Cappellettis demolition crew got the demolition job of the WTC towers, to gut, prep and plant the explosives for the 911 controlled demolitons.

Witch Ann Cappelletti's house is in Upper Darby, PA (So. Madison Ave), 80 miles from NYC. It was from Witch Ann's house that the demo crew was put together and departed each day for NYC for the demo job.

The demolition crew started the demolition job on July 24, 2001, the day Silverstein signed the 99 yr lease with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ). That gave them 7 weeks to gut and prep the buildings for the 911 demolitions.

OZ - name for Crowley

93 - greeting that followers of Crowley and Thelema use to greet each other and sign off. Flight 93 on 911 2001 was the signal that the morning of 911 mega ritual had concluded.

666 - the beast-man. name given to Satan and Aleister Crowley. Carbon is the 666 element, 6 protons, 6 neutron, 6 electrons.

Oz name for Crowley
Monday, 24 March 2014
Flight(s) of Oz - Malaysia MH370, Lost, Twilight Zone, Asiana, Crowley 777, Oso, Oscar(s) & MSM Mystery Religion
http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2014/03/flights-of-oz-malaysia-mh370-lost.html

HORUS, the Antichrist, was worshipped by Crowley. In the worship of ISIS, the pagan goddess of criminal politicians, Isis gives birth to Horus each year, August to September.

Horus in Egyptian times was represented by the wings of a falcon. With Crowley and the rebirth of the occult, black magic, sorcerer and wicca in the early 1900s, Crowley was the magician to follow. The Boeing 777 was named for Crowley.

Wings of a Falcon to represent HORUS, now became the WINGS of a PLANE. Planes represent Horus to followers of Crowley, Thelema, the OCCULT and black magic.

See the subliminalsychrosphere link for more images like to Crowley, sorcery and black magick. JayZ is the preeminent follower and practitioner of Crowley's black magic.

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2014/03/flights-of-oz-malaysia-mh370-lost.html

Oz or Australia represents Crowley.

Liber LXXVII = Liber Oz & 77

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 18-09-2017, 09:41 AM   #55
07august

Default oz93666

Continuing the breakdown of oz93666 and plane Satanic masonic symbols on 911.

93 is used by followers of Crowley and Thelema as a greeting and signoff.
On 911 2001, although there was no flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville, PA, the followers of Crowley staged the 93 ritual to tell all the witches and followers of Crowley who were involved in staging and executing the 911 mega ritual that the morning of mega ritual was complete.

AN OPEN EPISTLE ON THE USE OF ‘93’

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. – AL I:40
one of Crowley’s most ardent students discovered that both ‘Will’ and ‘Love’ when written out in Greek as Thelema and Agape have a numerical value of 93. Now, thanks to our modern fast-food mentality, especially in California in the early 70s, these two lines have been abridged for convenience. Now, if someone greets you by uttering “93” you reply with a simple “93” in return. This is a little different in regards to letters or emails; instead of beginning with the lengthy phrase “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” we simply use 93 and at the end of our letter or email; instead of “Love is the law, love under will”, we use 93 93/93.

Thelema Agape
(See the Greek letters in the link)
The single ‘93’ used as a greeting in the beginning as a substitute for ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law’ refers to the fact that this phrase is predominately about ‘WILL.’ ... Love is NOT mentioned.

The end phrase ‘Love is the law, love under will’ is a little more complicated. In this sentence LOVE is mentioned twice and the word WILL once. ... thus we get the three 93s, or with this info in mind it becomes easy to understand the use of 93 93/93 if you considered the numbers this way:

Love is the law (93),
Love under Will (93/93)

Or: Love 93 (is the law) Will 93
Love 93 (under Will) ... or 93 93/93

http://www.cornelius93.com/Epistle93.html

The numbers of all planes on 911 2001 and in subsequent staged Satanic rituals represent Aleister Crowley rituals and writings.

NEXT is 666
Old 18-09-2017, 09:54 AM   #56
07august

Default oz93666

breakdown of 666

Globalists push the CARBON TAX, Do you know WHY?

Who doesn't know the element of carbon is 666?

The element of carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. CARBON represents 666 = LUCIFER / SATAN. Globalists are worshippers of SATAN. The Globalist plan is to steal all souls for Satan so that Lucifer will win in the Battle of Armegeddon, which is coming soon.

It will never happen. Followers of Jesus Christ will never submit to Lucifer's minions. You can be sure of that.

This is probably one of the most interesting findings I've come across in recent times, dispelling all false notions and belief systems surrounding 666 ~ The Number of the Beast ... The Devil and so on ... The Truth is that 666 represents the material reality ... the physical universe made up of Carbon atoms ... which has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons & 6 Electrons ! Here's an interesting video below, an analysis of recent events and a staggering Revelation !

See how the Sun's effect on Radioactive decay on Earth is related to the coming shift in Consciousness.

Carbon 12 666
The Secret Behind 666 : The Beast ~ The Carbon Atom !

http://www.psychedelicadventure.net/2010/12/secret-behind-666-beast-carbon-atom.html

to be continued.

Last edited by 07august; 18-09-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:19 AM   #57
07august

The globalists want the CARBON TAX, because Carbon is the 666 (devilb/ Luciferian) element. The element of Carbon has
6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. = 666
The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon.

The Science of 666 | GnosticWarrior.com
https://gnosticwarrior.com/science-of-666.html

|

The English name carbon, comes from the Latin carbo for coal and charcoal, whence also comes the French charbon, meaning charcoal. Proof of 666 is found in the bible via Isaiah 6:6 - "Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. " The name Seraphim meaning "the burning ones", are the first hierarchy of angels who some call demons that were Cherubim and Thrones. Beelzebub was a prince of the Seraphim, just below Lucifer.
Lucifer is another word for phosphorus. The Latin word corresponding to Greek Phosphorus is “Lucifer.” Phosphorus (Greek ???????? Ph?sphoros), a name meaning “Light-Bringer”, is the Morning Star. When phosphorus is combined with the elements below and carbon, it forms our very DNA.

John the Baptist said of the coming Antichrist and the Number of the Beast: “ Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast : for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
666 could represent many possible scenarios or conspiracies, but the truth is that this number was passed down to us for the Apocalypse (unveiling of something hidden), to help us identify this beast man with the mathematical number 666. The number 666 may be the sequence of DNA genetic signals or DNA fragments necessary for successful cloning. Yes my friends, you and I may be the very beasts and Antichrists our good friend Saint John was warning us about!
Old 18-09-2017, 10:28 AM   #58
07august

Quote:

There were NO PEOPLE in the WTC towers except for the Student group of World Views.

I have posted about World Views students of the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council at least 20 times in at least 3 threads, probably many more that Lower Manhattan Cultural Center, a joo front, obtained space for PANYNJ and Silverstein to house students in raw space in the towers, along with a living stipend. There were paid to live there.

NO residential buildings were around the WTC towers. The guy who posted locals did not report it is because they didn't live in the WTC Plaza area. There were so many crisis actors and paid shills who worked to keep the cover story going I am not surprised the cabal keep paything them. The members of the cabal know they would be hung for what they did on 911. Remember Bush and Buddies have still not been charged with killing Kennedy..

The towers were empty except for these students that lives in WTC 1 & 2 primarily is raw space on Floor 91 of WTC 1 = 911.

THE TOWERS were empty. One photography student took photos of empty offices after all the lease had moved out.

Gelitin who staged the Gelitin B Thing act of dropping dummies off of a balcony erected outside of the 91st window in May of 2000. It was filmed for playback on 911.

I know you people are paid to post b.s. None of you care about the truth because you are witches and punks.

Last edited by 07august; 18-09-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #59
07august

Default LONDON Sept 15 HOAX

911 was faked. Events after 911 were fake. 9/15/17 London event was faked.

The staged event in London was a drill. IT WAS FAKE. All the world liars appeared pushing his/her lies.

Drill was a hoax. Masonic symbols, trousers cut with scissors, checkerboard, missing shoe, no blood, crisis actors, mannequins, London 322 hoax.

https://youtu.be/WZGF3_jON80
Old 18-09-2017, 10:44 AM   #60
07august

Default LONDON Sept 15 HOAX

London PSYOP.
Bomb At Parsons Green Exposed, It was A Security Demonstration to of a new Satellite system
https://youtu.be/IJm8wxmMq64

This video has been created to share with you, Information that shows that the event that is claimed to be a terror attack in Parsons Green on 15-9-17 was nothing more than a Security Demonstration, to demonstrate a new Satelitte system, proven by links attached, please realise the implications and the evidence presented, for you future. Links to follow.

Last edited by 07august; 18-09-2017 at 10:44 AM.