Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 07-12-2017, 03:32 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
It's funny how you go on about diet because my health problems with dizziness, headaches and pains in the heels seems to have got worse since eating marmite. Also I've noticed the ingredients in pasta salad that I buy every lunch time at Tesco seems to read like a book with words that are difficult to pronounce. I do eat a lot of bananas, apples, onions, garlic and wholemeal bread.
i don't eat marmite or bovril anymore because they use a caramel colourant that has been linked to cancer

Canada seizes British imports like Marmite and Irn Bru, but federal government mum on why
Tiffany Crawford, Vancouver Sun 01.24.2014
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency will investigate whether certain British food imports, from spreads and soft-drinks to chocolate biscuits, need to be pulled off the shelves of stores across the country.
News that CFIA officials had seized products including Marmite, Ovaltine, Bovril, Penguin Bars and Scotland's favourite soda, Irn-Bru, from a store last week in Saskatoon outraged consumers of British imports. While most of those products are sold in specialty shops, others like Marmite and Bovril are commonly sold in major grocery chains across Canada.
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/C...990/story.html

''California has listed a compound formed in the manufacture of Class III and IV caramel colors in the state's Proposition 65,[19] thus legally including it in the category of chemicals "known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity".''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color

FDA Urged to Prohibit Carcinogenic "Caramel Coloring"
CSPI Says Artificial Caramel Coloring is Quite Different from Real Caramel
February 16, 2011
WASHINGTON—The “caramel coloring” used in Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and other foods is contaminated with two cancer-causing chemicals and should be banned, according to a regulatory petition filed today by the Center for Science in the Public Interest.

In contrast to the caramel one might make at home by melting sugar in a saucepan, the artificial brown coloring in colas and some other products is made by reacting sugars with ammonia and sulfites under high pressure and temperatures. Chemical reactions result in the formation of 2-methylimidazole and 4 methylimidazole, which in government-conducted studies caused lung, liver, or thyroid cancer or leukemia in laboratory mice or rats.

The National Toxicology Program, the division of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences that conducted the animal studies, said that there is “clear evidence” that both 2-MI and 4-MI are animal carcinogens. Chemicals that cause cancer in animals are considered to pose cancer threats to humans. Researchers at the University of California, Davis, found significant levels of 4-MI in five brands of cola.

“Carcinogenic colorings have no place in the food supply, especially considering that their only function is a cosmetic one,” said CSPI executive director Michael F. Jacobson. “The FDA should act quickly to revoke its approval of caramel colorings made with ammonia.”
https://cspinet.org/new/201102161.html

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-12-2017 at 03:34 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:47 PM   #22
Merrylegs

Quote:
It's funny how you go on about diet because my health problems with dizziness, headaches and pains in the heels seems to have got worse since eating marmite. Also I've noticed the ingredients in pasta salad that I buy every lunch time at Tesco seems to read like a book with words that are difficult to pronounce. I do eat a lot of bananas, apples, onions, garlic and wholemeal bread.
Gluten?
To be honest, I don't think you have mental health problems, I think you are burned out, but I might be wrong. Burn out effects your adrenals and thyroid and it can lead to weight gain. You need to make some lifestyle changes but you need to do it in your own time and to make the changes that are right for you.
I have lost a lot of weight,but the weight loss happened after I started to feel better, it just happened, it wasn't by design although I did change my diet and I am getting more exercise.
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:01 PM   #23
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrylegs View Post
Gluten?
To be honest, I don't think you have mental health problems, I think you are burned out, but I might be wrong. Burn out effects your adrenals and thyroid and it can lead to weight gain. You need to make some lifestyle changes but you need to do it in your own time and to make the changes that are right for you.
I have lost a lot of weight,but the weight loss happened after I started to feel better, it just happened, it wasn't by design although I did change my diet and I am getting more exercise.
I think I could be allergic to gluten but I'm not sure. I know I suffer migraine issues and sometimes I get ocular migraines where I see colours and zig zags in my vision which temporarily impairs my peripheral vision and it is scary. I will also note that I had a scary experience recently where I was turning over in bed to get comfortable and with doing that I suddenly felt dizzy then the dizziness went away until I tried to get up but I couldn't because my bedroom was spinning because of vertigo which scared me.

Last edited by artmuzz; 07-12-2017 at 07:04 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #24
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't eat marmite or bovril anymore because they use a caramel colourant that has been linked to cancer

Canada seizes British imports like Marmite and Irn Bru, but federal government mum on why
Tiffany Crawford, Vancouver Sun 01.24.2014
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency will investigate whether certain British food imports, from spreads and soft-drinks to chocolate biscuits, need to be pulled off the shelves of stores across the country.
News that CFIA officials had seized products including Marmite, Ovaltine, Bovril, Penguin Bars and Scotland's favourite soda, Irn-Bru, from a store last week in Saskatoon outraged consumers of British imports. While most of those products are sold in specialty shops, others like Marmite and Bovril are commonly sold in major grocery chains across Canada.
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/C...990/story.html

''California has listed a compound formed in the manufacture of Class III and IV caramel colors in the state's Proposition 65,[19] thus legally including it in the category of chemicals "known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity".''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color

FDA Urged to Prohibit Carcinogenic "Caramel Coloring"
CSPI Says Artificial Caramel Coloring is Quite Different from Real Caramel
February 16, 2011
WASHINGTON—The “caramel coloring” used in Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and other foods is contaminated with two cancer-causing chemicals and should be banned, according to a regulatory petition filed today by the Center for Science in the Public Interest.

In contrast to the caramel one might make at home by melting sugar in a saucepan, the artificial brown coloring in colas and some other products is made by reacting sugars with ammonia and sulfites under high pressure and temperatures. Chemical reactions result in the formation of 2-methylimidazole and 4 methylimidazole, which in government-conducted studies caused lung, liver, or thyroid cancer or leukemia in laboratory mice or rats.

The National Toxicology Program, the division of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences that conducted the animal studies, said that there is “clear evidence” that both 2-MI and 4-MI are animal carcinogens. Chemicals that cause cancer in animals are considered to pose cancer threats to humans. Researchers at the University of California, Davis, found significant levels of 4-MI in five brands of cola.

“Carcinogenic colorings have no place in the food supply, especially considering that their only function is a cosmetic one,” said CSPI executive director Michael F. Jacobson. “The FDA should act quickly to revoke its approval of caramel colorings made with ammonia.”
https://cspinet.org/new/201102161.html
I still see Marmite in the stores here so I wonder if they have removed the offending substance?
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #25
aronia

Smile i sent you a link to your inbox.

Quote:
I have this awful pain in my left heel which will not go away and is worse when I try to walk. I think the medical name for it is Planter Fasciitis. Is there any natural remedies to treat this without taking pain killers. I tick all the boxes to the people who get heel pain because I walk a lot and I am overweight. Please advise.
i sent you a link to your inbox.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #26
better21

I would suggest you to see the doctor and take a bone shot in hospital. There might be a fracture or crack
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote