Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 01-05-2017, 04:04 PM   #21
ninjashoes

I used to believe for a very long time that this was all demonic or alien.

However I've recently become aware of the technology aspect.

Many "paranormal" things we witness are indeed technological trickery and mind control.

It could even possibly be a mixture of alien, demonic and technology. In fact I would say that is most likely.

Raise your vibration, nullify all permissions and contracts.

Have a mentality like you are going to war. Don't be weak, they will feed on it.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 01-05-2017 at 04:04 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:00 PM   #22
Irregular_Expression

Sounds like my story, with a few surface differences. Something is definitely happening to us. I have an unfinished thread about it with a lot of omitted little details such as what I can only describe as torture sensations. Almost every night - paralysis, but with extreme tinnitus, feeling of pressure in my head was like my brain being crushed and released repeatedly. Every night for well over a year. But then I started to get sightings etc in the well awake/out of bed parts of my days. Witnesses too. Those who witnessed it with me were so scared they avoided me and at the time that caused nearly complete isolation.

Stay strong...
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:47 AM   #23
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
I used to believe for a very long time that this was all demonic or alien.

However I've recently become aware of the technology aspect.

Many "paranormal" things we witness are indeed technological trickery and mind control.

It could even possibly be a mixture of alien, demonic and technology. In fact I would say that is most likely.

Raise your vibration, nullify all permissions and contracts.

Have a mentality like you are going to war. Don't be weak, they will feed on it.
I believe this is so with technology based phenom for sure. For example, telephone numbers. I can think of two cases where strange things occurred with phone number changes with long held numbers that were used on a Tracfone.

In these cases the people involved used the menu to buy more minutes to add to their already existing phone and then they get an update, the phone reboots, and when it comes up it's a new number usually with a last four of a significant date to the person getting the message!

In this case the person with a 3854 last four for like 8 years or more suddenly had a new number with the same area code, and prefix first three numbers and the last four the date he was fired from his job at the lab where he worked doing secret bio experiments. And this is like their way of saying, we're watching you you know what I mean? It puts the fear in them. And plausible deniability is built in so no one can take it serious and yet it happens.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:47 PM   #24
BlakeBeliever

It sounds to me like you started pathworking but something nasty got in your way.

Could you call for help on the astral plane? Your guitar experiments sound like art coming fron your higher self, so wonderful.

You can't give up on this beautiful opportunity but you must stay safe too. Some wiser heads than me have advice for you here keep us posted. Hugs.

Last edited by BlakeBeliever; 10-05-2017 at 04:47 PM.
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 07:39 PM   #25
CattleMuted

How can humanity remain free, become free, when there are forces so much more powerful than us in the mental environment?
CattleMuted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 11:00 PM   #26
C1PH3R

That's an interesting story. I don't think you're crazy.

I'm not saying this is what is happening to you, but it reminded me of some of the things I learned about MKUltra programming. Some of the personalities can be "mute", as in not being able to come forward into the body and speak normally, because the part normally reserved for speech was programmed for other things.

I've seen it happen before, sometimes they would move the eyes to look at something specific in an attempt to communicate, or maybe use an arm to hit some keys on the keyboard, and some of the mute personalities would also communicate to each other to coordinate tasks.

Or maybe it's just some telepathic alien or something screwing with you. Who knows.
C1PH3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:29 PM   #27
rhydra

I am working on a few thought games which include long dormant entities awaiting the cessation of entropy in the universe in the far distant future. Then there will be little if any electric resistance and all energy will be free. It does explain the Drake equation anomaly as most civilisations will have downloaded their minds into a digital existence only a short time after they have reached their peak
However, this is a long time in the future. They will not be entirely quiescent while they are dormant.
The human brain works with the help of electrical pulses, electricity is tangles in the multiverse and all electronic systems both biological and otherwise are hackable.
Any being which can get inside your head will have access to your thoughts and personality, for a while, as it eventually draws itself into your mind. However, the deeper and more established it gets the more alien it becomes, natural negative thoughts could come into play acting as a form of immune system.
Also there could well be attempts by the invader to download your thoughts into their own file as a form of specimen collection and method of gathering information to see whether a particular species is a species worth assisting and assimilation or a potential danger to be neutralised.

Edit: These things could well have been mistaken for many things in the past, ancestors, gods, demons, not that they are good or bad, they are probably too advanced for that.

Last edited by rhydra; 04-12-2017 at 11:32 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:33 PM   #28
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I am working on a few thought games which include long dormant entities awaiting the cessation of entropy in the universe in the far distant future. Then there will be little if any electric resistance and all energy will be free. It does explain the Drake equation anomaly as most civilisations will have downloaded their minds into a digital existence only a short time after they have reached their peak
However, this is a long time in the future. They will not be entirely quiescent while they are dormant.
The human brain works with the help of electrical pulses, electricity is tangles in the multiverse and all electronic systems both biological and otherwise are hackable.
Any being which can get inside your head will have access to your thoughts and personality, for a while, as it eventually draws itself into your mind. However, the deeper and more established it gets the more alien it becomes, natural negative thoughts could come into play acting as a form of immune system.
Also there could well be attempts by the invader to download your thoughts into their own file as a form of specimen collection and method of gathering information to see whether a particular species is a species worth assisting and assimilation or a potential danger to be neutralised.

Edit: These things could well have been mistaken for many things in the past, ancestors, gods, demons, not that they are good or bad, they are probably too advanced for that.
Some of this fits in with my belief that this universe was created by a mind ('The Rebel') who wants to cheat its' karmic debts by evolving a body that acts like a buffer against physical matter( karma). This 'Great Work' is a merger of mind and matter, thereby nullifying karma, in effect. See my website "the great work decoded". https://thegreatworkdecoded.com

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 07-12-2017 at 03:34 PM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote