Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-04-2018, 07:13 AM   #81
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
Good point about the seatbeat and those windows are really small. The whole thing looks staged.
Why do you keep avoiding responses?

What ludicrous reason is there to stage this and how many people do you think are involved.

The crew, the passengers, medical staff....oh and the evil overlords who planned it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psT_4rfKJ4I

Last edited by truegroup; 20-04-2018 at 07:13 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 07:53 AM   #82
Sabrina
Inactive

I'm not going to argue for the window seat ever again....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 08:04 AM   #83
JustMe418

So if this is fake news then what purpose does it serve?

The reality is that with all the aircraft we have in the sky there will be a time when something goes wrong.

Also, I heard that a passenger was nearly sucked out, not actually sucked out, so the thread is slightly misleading.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 08:38 AM   #84
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So if this is fake news then what purpose does it serve?

The reality is that with all the aircraft we have in the sky there will be a time when something goes wrong.

Also, I heard that a passenger was nearly sucked out, not actually sucked out, so the thread is slightly misleading.
It isn't fake news. People are just selling their stories and exaggerating things as usual. The woman landed the plane with one engine. If it was a man maybe there would be no fuss....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 09:47 AM   #85
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I'm not going to argue for the window seat ever again....
You can argue about it here.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 09:56 AM   #86
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
Good point about the seatbeat and those windows are really small. The whole thing looks staged.
Let's just think logically. I take it that most of us have travelled on an aeroplane? The width of those rectangular window is fairly small. A child might go through but I'd imagine even if you are a size 6 female adult, the shoulders would get stucked. OK, there is the speed of the plane and pressure but for the body to be partially sucked out, the shoulders must get broken. Can you just imagine the sequence? That is a bit of an obstruction there and there was the seatlbelt. I totally understand the level of force that was at work but so is bones and meat which was too big to go through. There would have been smudges of blood around the broken windows for sure.

This guy said 'will get sucked out'
Quote:
Anybody sitting next to the blown out window will be sucked out of the plane, no matter how small the aperture.
https://www.theguardian.com/notesand...-43290,00.html
I think there was a recording of air control conversation which indicated the altitude they were at?

Last edited by elshaper; 20-04-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 10:17 AM   #87
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
There would have been smudges of blood around the broken windows for sure.
As mentioned before there was blood splattered on the outside of other passenger windows. The other bits of glass with blood on them would have been blown out and under that strategically placed pile of items and sheets of paper may very well be a large blood stain.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 10:51 AM   #88
truegroup

Quote:
Let's just think logically.
Pah!! Nothing you have said, implied or claimed in this thread is logical and you have avoided all the logic bombs in reply.

Quote:
The width of those rectangular window is fairly small.
10x14 inches.

Quote:
A child might go through but I'd imagine even if you are a size 6 female adult, the shoulders would get stucked. OK, there is the speed of the plane and pressure but for the body to be partially sucked out, the shoulders must get broken. Can you just imagine the sequence? That is a bit of an obstruction there and there was the seatlbelt. I totally understand the level of force that was at work but so is bones and meat which was too big to go through.
https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...h-for-females/

Quote:
There would have been smudges of blood around the broken windows for sure.
Speculative bullshit.

Quote:
I think there was a recording of air control conversation which indicated the altitude they were at?
Then find it. Not really relevant, even at 30,000 feet you can breath ok, it is for safety reasons that masks are deployed. Ask Sherpa Tenzing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Messner
Old 20-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #89
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Pah!! Nothing you have said, implied or claimed in this thread is logical and you have avoided all the logic bombs in reply.

10x14 inches.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...h-for-females/

Speculative bullshit.

Then find it. Not really relevant, even at 30,000 feet you can breath ok, it is for safety reasons that masks are deployed. Ask Sherpa Tenzing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Messner
Have you ever cut yourself badly?
It gets everywhere without trying to spread it about.
I just had some oil spillage and of course I tried my best not to spread it on the floor and it got everywhere before I could reach out for some tissues.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #90
truegroup

Quote:
Have you ever cut yourself badly?
Yes. Now explain why she should cut herself badly!!

She died of BLUNT trauma. Google it, it isn't a blood bath.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #91
st jimmy

Quote:
The width of those rectangular window is fairly small. A child might go through but I'd imagine even if you are a size 6 female adult, the shoulders would get stucked. OK, there is the speed of the plane and pressure but for the body to be partially sucked out, the shoulders must get broken.
Maybe you’ve read too many of Truegroup’s posts (he is referring to vacuum on the moon and a hole in a spacesuit)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup
He could simply place his glove over any tear and make his way back to the LM.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=56

The difference in pressure between inside the plane and outside (low pressure) could suck somebody out of the plane.

I’m not saying that this “news” is true or fake however.
I just don’t know…
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 03:16 PM   #92
decode reality
Inactive

My goodness.

If the Munich air disaster or Aberfan happened today, there'd be people coming up with all manner of "reasons" why it happened.

Yes, the victim was the vice-president of a bank - not the Federal Reserve, not the Royal Mint. Is it those two magic buzzwords 'bank' and 'president' that lead people to add 2 + 2 and make 5?

I can hear it now: "Well, it's a conspiracy forum!" Well, therein lies the nonsense. Some want to make conspiracies out of everything, out of this silly assumption that nothing "just happens" unless there's a conspiracy back story.

And all this is worked out from the vantage point of a PC.

Is it any wonder people diagnose folks who believe this stuff as being mentally ill? This is just providing ammunition for them.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 03:47 PM   #93
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Maybe you’ve read too many of Truegroup’s posts (he is referring to vacuum on the moon and a hole in a spacesuit)? https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=56

The difference in pressure between inside the plane and outside (low pressure) could suck somebody out of the plane.

I’m not saying that this “news” is true or fake however.
I just don’t know…
Really? A window sized hole on an airplane with 12 psi pressure and a massive volume of air released against 30% of that is equivalent to a difference of 8 psi.

The a7l suit has a tiny volume of oxygen, extremely unlikely to have anything other than a very small tear....operates at 3.7psi against a vacuum. In addition the escape can easily be plugged by placing a glove across the hole.

It's like comparing a dam burst with a tyre puncture
Old 20-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #94
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
Whole thing seems bizarre. Not to mention she was a banking Executive with Welles Fargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
My goodness.

If the Munich air disaster or Aberfan happened today, there'd be people coming up with all manner of "reasons" why it happened.

Yes, the victim was the vice-president of a bank - not the Federal Reserve, not the Royal Mint. Is it those two magic buzzwords 'bank' and 'president' that lead people to add 2 + 2 and make 5?

I can hear it now: "Well, it's a conspiracy forum!" Well, therein lies the nonsense. Some want to make conspiracies out of everything, out of this silly assumption that nothing "just happens" unless there's a conspiracy back story.

Is it any wonder people diagnose folks who believe this stuff as being mentally ill? This is just providing ammunition for them.

Well, I was reading about a similar uncontained engine failure a while back and also thinking of how mankind will be stopped in it's tracks at some point and suggested that the next time such as thing occured perhaps a high up bank official would be sucked out the plane and killed as a symbolic start to what will unravel.

She understands the symbolic nature of gestures.

Two things that have been most damaging are mass jet travel and the claiming of ownership to something that isn't yours to claim which is the heart of banking and has lead to the planet being despoiled.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...74&postcount=2

I'm not one to usually to threaten nor even give predictions especially when deaths are involved but I was going to update on this comment at the 5 year mark but held off for some reason then held of again after the attacks on Syria. This air incident is why I mention it now.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #95
elshaper
Inactive

OK TG, just for you.
I wouldn't want to raise your blood pressure anymore than it reached off the scale....

Never to question an official narrative. I've learned this lesson from you.

Case closed.
Old 20-04-2018, 04:12 PM   #96
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
My goodness.

Exactly. As I've said before (and they're not my words) some people invent conspiracies where there are none simply because they can't handle the fact that shit happens that they have no control over. Inventing a conspiracy gives 'reason' to random, tragic events. This is so widely researched sometimes I wonder why anyone would bother expressing a conspiracy. No doubt someone will say the research is all bogus just to undermine those who really know what the agenda is!

We know there are government cock-ups that they try to hide and stuff that is supposed to be kept from the public for all sorts of legitimate reasons (like this real cover-up I remember at the time http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/...eep_sea_mining). There are also hidden players who really should be exposed.

Yes, it's a conspiracy forum, but that does not mean any old crap that pops into someone's head should be taken seriously or legitimised.

Now, better get back on topic. Where is Felix Felix when you want an injection of bat-shit crazy stuff? He's lurking somewhere - I can feel it...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #97
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Well, I was reading about a similar uncontained engine failure a while back and also thinking of how mankind will be stopped in it's tracks at some point and suggested that the next time such as thing occured perhaps a high up bank official would be sucked out the plane and killed as a symbolic start to what will unravel.

She understands the symbolic nature of gestures.

Two things that have been most damaging are mass jet travel and the claiming of ownership to something that isn't yours to claim which is the heart of banking and has lead to the planet being despoiled.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...74&postcount=2

I'm not one to usually to threaten nor even give predictions especially when deaths are involved but I was going to update on this comment at the 5 year mark but held off for some reason then held of again after the attacks on Syria. This air incident is why I mention it now.
You'd have to square how this squares with the fact that many of the immigrants coming into the west are arriving by... PLANES! We can all take any event and with enough effort, construct a narrative around it that suggests some form of conspiratorial activity.

I can't see how anyone can confidently arrive at some conclusions when they aren't even on the site where these things are taking place - all within minutes of the event being announced on the news. Then again, I do know - see the previous paragraph.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #98
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine
Seat was just ahead of the leading edge of a wing

Part of the engine fractured including a fan blade.

The engine cowling failed to stop the parts striking the fuselage.

Passenger was hit by plane parts and then partially sucked through the window.*
Yes its quite sad....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:19 PM   #99
truegroup

Quote:
OK TG, just for you.
I wouldn't want to raise your blood pressure anymore than it reached off the scale....
My blood pressure is fine don't overstate your effect on it

Quote:
Never to question an official narrative. I've learned this lesson from you.
I didn't give a lesson. If I did that would not have been the objective.

I learnt that truthers on this forum are rare. These would be people who DO question things, assess all the evidence, form a solid opinion and let all future evidence alter it as and when. That isn't you. You formed an opinion and ignored responses that showed it to be less likely than a tap dancing maggot.

Quote:
Case closed.
What case?

Last edited by truegroup; 20-04-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 05:45 PM   #100
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
My blood pressure is fine don't overstate your effect on it

I didn't give a lesson. If I did that would not have been the objective.

I learnt that truthers on this forum are rare. These would be people who DO question things, assess all the evidence, form a solid opinion and let all future evidence alter it as and when. That isn't you. You formed an opinion and ignored responses that showed it to be less likely than a tap dancing maggot.

What case?
You achieved it though. Well done.
Case closed because I won't question the authority.
Everyone else should do the same. Because in my eyes, it's very strange that no smidges of blood or any debris were in sight around the seat but everybody else keep telling me that there are other than the very seat. I guess they tidied up for the photo shoot. Yeah that sounds credible.

Last edited by elshaper; 20-04-2018 at 05:46 PM.