Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 12-03-2018, 12:21 PM   #221
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
https://www.change.org/p/youtube-get...e-for-children

Well, kids think she's mentally ill.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:54 PM   #222
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
OMG!

Let's flip it.
A female version (dyke) of it would be, a dildo hanging from the crotch area entering mens toilet. How would you view this guys? At least, naturally born men would not do this by letting IT hang out of the pocket....if you did, you'd think this person is mentally ill in some ways. But in this day and age, anything goes, you are expected to accept such person for their....freedom of expression (?)
Don't we all just love a good meme and a joke..

Old 12-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #223
Firewand

Quote:
https://www.change.org/p/youtube-get...e-for-children

Well, kids think she's mentally ill.
Yes I know. You can clearly see by many of the reactions that the kids aren't at all comfortable with it. Some remarking that it was creepy, and similar comments. Some kids instinctively sense a predator or know when somebody is not right in the head when they see them.

Last edited by Firewand; 12-03-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #224
Firewand

You know i can honestly say I've never met anybody who wants to harm a trans person. A lot of people just find it funny or odd when seeing a butch man walking around in hi heels and a dress. That doesn't mean they wish any harm on them. It's not like we're living in other parts of the world where they get bullied and beaten, and often much worse. The vast majority of people in the civilised world don't tolerate bullying or unnecessary violence.

While the contrived Western media concentrates all it's efforts on ''micro-aggressions''.. so called ''equality''.. and perceived and trumped up ''white racism'' or the so called ''white patriarchy'', the real violence and racism elsewhere around the World gets totally ignored, and goes almost totally unreported. The only time it does get reported, is when they want to blame it on whites, or when they want to try and reflect their problems which don't concern us onto us.

Last edited by Firewand; 12-03-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #225
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I know. You can clearly see by many of the reactions that the kids aren't at all comfortable with it. Some remarking that it was creepy, and similar comments. Some kids instinctively sense a predator are know when somebody is not right in the head when they see them.
I agree. I think the problem is when you change gender unless you do a brilliant job you end up looking creepy and not like the opposite sex at all but rather an extra gender - it fools no one. If that's what they want to be then great but if not - accept that it looks creepy - why can't they see what everyone else sees? Who is telling them it looks ok?
It's like telling a clown that they look normal walking down the street - no one wants to upset the clown.

The government loves spending money on stuff like this - so why not hold classes for transexuals to do make-up , hair, wigs and clothes etc...

If they want to be a man dressed as a woman with a beard - fine - but do a good job of it. Don't wear lipstick all over your face like a 3 year old.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #226
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Don't we all just love a good meme and a joke..

True Sabrina.
I've seen beautifully done make-up by transexual but above is something else.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #227
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I agree. I think the problem is when you change gender unless you do a brilliant job you end up looking creepy and not like the opposite sex at all but rather an extra gender - it fools no one. If that's what they want to be then great but if not - accept that it looks creepy - why can't they see what everyone else sees? Who is telling them it looks ok?
It's like telling a clown that they look normal walking down the street - no one wants to upset the clown.

The government loves spending money on stuff like this - so why not hold classes for transexuals to do make-up , hair, wigs and clothes etc...

If they want to be a man dressed as a woman with a beard - fine - but do a good job of it. Don't wear lipstick all over your face like a 3 year old.
The issue the feminists have with the transgender situation is that they argue that being a woman is its own experiences with its own trials and tribulations

They argue being a woman involves going through the processes like menstruating, adolescence and then onto motherhood etc

the transgender agenda which i don't think is really being pushed by transgender people but rather by the state and state actors is about telling people that 2+2=5 because they are trying to tell people that they must address a person with a penis as a woman and visa versa when they are not

Men and women both DO have their own life experience and processes they go through which is why the idea that some feminists have that the differences between the sexes is just a 'social construct' is a load of nonsense.

men and women ARE different and the idea that one can just become the other is i think too simplistic

Its one thing to call a person transgender but it's another thing to call them a sex that does not reflect their biology as that is being relatavistic with the truth and many people don't want to be reletavistic with the truth

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-03-2018 at 03:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #228
Firewand

I had to laugh at this Evinrude commercial when it first came out. Sorry, but pink silky thongs just don't suit hairy arse men.

Old 12-03-2018, 04:23 PM   #229
elshaper
Inactive

Really? Is it not pretty to look at fellow men's arse?
Old 12-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #230
elshaper
Inactive

Healthy view on homosexuality in Africa. Interesting. See how far away we are.

https://youtu.be/_GQ2dEGHmo0
Old 12-03-2018, 08:20 PM   #231
techman

And then we had this "National Women's Day", or what ever it was called, being spewed out on TV the other week. What a cringe fest. I got a really bad vibe about that, just something about it screamed "manufactuted" or socially engineered to me. No way are these things some random, organic movement or organisation that have been created through the will of the common people.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 09:44 PM   #232
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
And then we had this "National Women's Day", or what ever it was called, being spewed out on TV the other week. What a cringe fest. I got a really bad vibe about that, just something about it screamed "manufactuted" or socially engineered to me. No way are these things some random, organic movement or organisation that have been created through the will of the common people.
We should get rid of Mother's and Father's day as well. That's way too gender descriptive!
Old 12-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #233
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
We should get rid of Mother's and Father's day as well. That's way too gender descriptive!
Waitrose already thought of that and made them gender neutral 'Happy you day'.

I didn't get a card this year as I asked for an Easter egg instead and got one for the kids too - I don't follow rules ha ha

Last edited by Sabrina; 12-03-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:11 PM   #234
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Waitrose already thought of that and made them gender neutral 'Happy you day'.

I didn't get a card this year as I asked for an Easter egg instead and got one for the kids too - I don't follow rules ha ha
Are you religious?
Old 13-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #235
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Are you religious?
If chocolate is a religion then yes....
Old 16-03-2018, 08:35 AM   #236
elshaper
Inactive

I was thinking, aside from the antennas she has, it all seems normal untill the elf started speaking.

You know, in the not too distant future, we'll all be seeing people (not children on dress-up Fridays) going to work in spiderman and other anime character outfit. Comic Con coming near you. It's all to do with individuality and all that.

Bonus clip

As much as I like parrots, monkeys and squirrels, you'll never see me in that sort of outfit. Trust me.

You can modify, make-up, dress like women but the energy female born brings into this world can never be faked.
Better strive to be born as a female next time. For this, you must study before you die.

It's the truth.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-03-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 16-03-2018, 05:28 PM   #237
mannybash

According to Camille paglia this has been going on towards the end of civilisations. It does make you wonder why this is the case. Have they been trying this before but just have not succeeded? If my father had seen all this it makes me wonder what he would have thought
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:59 PM   #238
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Number of patients enduring the humiliation of mixed-sex wards was at its worst level for seven years during the winter crisis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ven-years.html
What does this tell you?
When you need a privacy, each gender needs it. They can mix when they want to later.

Gender neutral toilets? I think not.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:01 PM   #239
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Girls are banned from wearing skirts at 40 secondaries across England as schools opt for gender-neutral uniforms to cater for transgender pupils

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...sgender-pupils
Transgender rules the world. Females should be put in the corner facing the wall? At a cost of female students' femininity? I'm sure it's nonsense for young one to practise or even flaunt their femininity. We must all be butch.... eh? Grow beard campaign will soon follow. Can't wait.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:05 PM   #240
fairyprincess

Quote:
Transgender rules the world. Females should be put in the corner facing the wall? At a cost of female students' femininity? I'm sure it's nonsense for young one to practise or even flaunt their femininity. We must all be butch.... eh? Grow beard campaign will soon follow. Can't wait.

I don't feel like I'm ruling the world. I still feel terrified to be myself. And the media stoking it all by twisting news stories to get a trans angle are not helping at all.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote