Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 29-10-2017, 10:54 AM   #21
the apprentice
Inactive

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 01:08 PM   #22
oneriver

There have been many confirmed sightings and good photographic evidence for the British Wildman..

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #23
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
There have been many confirmed sightings and good photographic evidence for the British Wildman..

Could we fill in a beard? A beard would make it so much better! Great shot of the wildman after a shave though! Great shot! What a beast! Look at that jaw!
Old 22-02-2018, 10:07 PM   #24
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapman View Post
It’s all nonsense - the British Bigfoot Research Groups FAKE their sightings and use their network of members to back them up constantly. They have their theories and then they ‘find’ evidence to prove them. Some of their ‘sightings’ are incredible and they don’t even get excited about them which is a bit odd. What it is all really about is they are trying to put together a team of ‘investigators’ for a TV program and they need enough ‘sightings’ and ‘proof’ to be taken seriously by the TV networks so they are making it up.

Read the sightings reports - they are all written by the same person with the same turns of phrase, poor grammar and spelling. They are all designed to reinforce their theories.

It’s quite irritating to have these fakers about because there are some genuine sightings and unexplained phenomena but this group has created hundreds of fake reports over the past few years and muddied the water too much. We will never know what was a genuine sighting and what was made up nonsense from this group now.
Lol brilliant the one sane person on the site
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 10:02 AM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

inter-dimensional, shamanic figure or folk memory of our ancesters?

Wild man

Wild men support coats of arms in the side panels of a portrait by Albrecht Dürer, 1499 (Alte Pinakothek, Munich).

The wild man (also wildman, or "wildman of the woods") is a mythical figure that appears in the artwork and literature of medieval Europe, comparable to the satyr or faun type in classical mythology and to Silvanus, the Roman god of the woodlands.

The defining characteristic of the figure is its "wildness"; from the 12th century they were consistently depicted as being covered with hair. Images of wild men appear in the carved and painted roof bosses where intersecting ogee vaults meet in the Canterbury Cathedral, in positions where one is also likely to encounter the vegetal Green Man. The image of the wild man survived to appear as supporter for heraldic coats-of-arms, especially in Germany, well into the 16th century. Renaissance engravers in Germany and Italy were particularly fond of wild men, wild women, and wild families, with examples from Martin Schongauer (died 1491) and Albrecht Dürer (1471–1528) among others.

A common Middle English term for the figure was woodwose or wodewose (also spelled woodehouse, wudwas etc., understood perhaps as variously singular or plural).[1][2] Wodwos[3] occurs in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (ca. 1390).[4] The Middle English word is first attested for the 1340s, in references to the "wild man" decorative artwork popular at the time, in a Latin description of an embroidery of the Great Wardrobe of Edward III,[5] but as a surname it is found as early as 1251, of one Robert de Wudewuse. In reference to an actual legendary or mythological creature, the term is found during the 1380s, in Wycliffe's Bible, translating ???? (LXX ????????, Latin pilosi meaning "hairy") in Isaiah 13:21[6] The occurrences in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight date to soon after Wycliffe's Bible, to ca. 1390.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_man
Old 23-02-2018, 11:05 AM   #26
techman

I dont know what to make of that above claiming these UK groups are trying to fake sightings in order to produce a documentary (I believe there is a doc in the pipeline planned called "Elusive"), but the points you raised have made me somewhat suspect, the fact that some of the more incredible sightibgs arent really investigated, very unprofessional grammar etc. Ive noticed some of the accounts on the BRO site feel rather contrived and not the account of someone who`s recited from memory of what they witnessed. Also past reports from many years which, for some odd reason, cannot be backed up with any newspaper articles, either from local news sources or national news sources. Did these witnesses just keep it to themselves? (possibly), or did the sighting never happen?. They claim they were contacted by them personally through the site, but they never give any names. There was a video I watched not too long ago by Chris Turner, where he came across footprints up a hill somewhere around Rivington in Lancashire; a photo of said discovered footprint was take, but I found it odd no video was taken. Yet they go on about how crucial and important video documentation is. Im not saying the footprints were faked, but it did seem a little odd.

But tell all this to Deborah Hatswell, Chris Turner, Neil Young and Bigfoot Tony, amongst other UK based wildman researchers, that they`yre deceiving people. It wont go down too well.

Last edited by techman; 23-02-2018 at 11:54 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 11:15 AM   #27
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapman View Post
It’s all nonsense - the British Bigfoot Research Groups FAKE their sightings and use their network of members to back them up constantly. They have their theories and then they ‘find’ evidence to prove them. Some of their ‘sightings’ are incredible and they don’t even get excited about them which is a bit odd. What it is all really about is they are trying to put together a team of ‘investigators’ for a TV program and they need enough ‘sightings’ and ‘proof’ to be taken seriously by the TV networks so they are making it up.

Read the sightings reports - they are all written by the same person with the same turns of phrase, poor grammar and spelling. They are all designed to reinforce their theories.

It’s quite irritating to have these fakers about because there are some genuine sightings and unexplained phenomena but this group has created hundreds of fake reports over the past few years and muddied the water too much. We will never know what was a genuine sighting and what was made up nonsense from this group now.
Interesting. Thanks for this.

I've heard that Bigfoot has been sighted in all US states except Hawaii, which, if true, would give some sort of sense of something about whatever...

Since Britain or the UK or whatever you call yourselves is also an island, the lack of genuine Bigfoot sightings there would be an intriguing correlation.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 11:19 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Interesting. Thanks for this.

I've heard that Bigfoot has been sighted in all US states except Hawaii, which, if true, would give some sort of sense of something about whatever...

Since Britain or the UK or whatever you call yourselves is also an island, the lack of genuine Bigfoot sightings there would be an intriguing correlation.
what about UFO sightings?

do you think every experience is false?

what about ghosts?

is every 'supernatural' phenomena simply people making stuff up?

every single account?

or....or could it be the case that the nature of reality is not what most people perceive it to be?
Old 23-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #29
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what about UFO sightings?

do you think every experience is false?

what about ghosts?

is every 'supernatural' phenomena simply people making stuff up?

every single account?

or....or could it be the case that the nature of reality is not what most people perceive it to be?
No, none of that, I'm specifically focusing on Bigfoot here because it seems odd that there are apparently sightings in every state of mainland USA but none in Hawaii.

Without having checked, it wouldn't surprise me if all the UK sightings come from one source faking them TO MAKE MONEY.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:46 AM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No, none of that, I'm specifically focusing on Bigfoot here because it seems odd that there are apparently sightings in every state of mainland USA but none in Hawaii.

Without having checked, it wouldn't surprise me if all the UK sightings come from one source faking them TO MAKE MONEY.
but i already told you in the thread that there is an old legend and multiple accounts of a grey man on ben macdui in the cairngorms

i also posted a section from a wikipedia page speaking about the ancient woodwose motif which is even in old coats of arms

so that would all predate any recent attempts to 'make money' wouldn't it?
Old 23-02-2018, 11:56 AM   #31
size_of_light

Quote:
but i already told you in the thread that there is an old legend and multiple accounts of a grey man on ben macdui in the cairngorms

i also posted a section from a wikipedia page speaking about the ancient woodwose motif which is even in old coats of arms

so that would all predate any recent attempts to 'make money' wouldn't it?
OK, I haven't read those posts yet.

Are those things Bigfoot-type creatures as we commonly understand them, or different beings? The 'grey man' doesn't sound especially Bigfoot-ish.

It would be good to try to begin to narrow down different things to specific conditions, and if no 'Bigfoot' creatures were found in either Hawaii or the British Isles, that would be a good lead.

Unfortunately, there are always hoaxers/assholes/disinfo agents and as soon as they heard that this might be a good lead, they would fake eyewitness accounts anyway.

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-02-2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:09 PM   #32
techman

I find it hard to believe theyre making up reports to make money. I look at researchers like Deboarah Hatswell and i cant help but feel they are sincere and passionate people. Deboarah wasbon Ben Emlyn-Jones` show recently discussing British Bigfoot. At one point in the conversation she gave her thoughts on the implications it may have on housing development in the UK if ever these creatures were discivered living here; in her opinion theyd be a huge campaign to protect both them and their homes, ie the many rural areas and woodlands that are rapidly disappearing due to house building and so on. And do you think the govt gives a shit about a forest and greenbelt land being protected because of some ancient bipedal hominid? of course not.

Last edited by techman; 23-02-2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:49 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
OK, I haven't read those posts yet.

Are those things Bigfoot-type creatures as we commonly understand them, or different beings? The 'grey man' doesn't sound especially Bigfoot-ish.

It would be good to try to begin to narrow down different things to specific conditions, and if no 'Bigfoot' creatures were found in either Hawaii or the British Isles, that would be a good lead.

Unfortunately, there are always hoaxers/assholes/disinfo agents and as soon as they heard that this might be a good lead, they would fake eyewitness accounts anyway.
what i'm saying is that not all sightings may be of physical things

some of these sightings might be inter-dimensional beings

the same may be true of many UFO sightings that often appear to do physically impossible things
Old 24-02-2018, 01:36 PM   #34
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I find it hard to believe theyre making up reports to make money. I look at researchers like Deboarah Hatswell and i cant help but feel they are sincere and passionate people. Deboarah wasbon Ben Emlyn-Jones` show recently discussing British Bigfoot. At one point in the conversation she gave her thoughts on the implications it may have on housing development in the UK if ever these creatures were discivered living here; in her opinion theyd be a huge campaign to protect both them and their homes, ie the many rural areas and woodlands that are rapidly disappearing due to house building and so on. And do you think the govt gives a shit about a forest and greenbelt land being protected because of some ancient bipedal hominid? of course not.
I admit total ignorance about British Bigfoot sightings but also nod to the strong possibility that sightings of him in on the island are just assholes making up stuff.

I'm sure if you pause and think about it you can appreciate that it might be a thing.

No Bigfoot sightings...No Bigfoot sightings...No Bigfoot sightings...No Bigfoot sightings...No Bigfoot sightings...No Bigfoot sightings...No Bigfoot sightings...

...BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS!

Quote:
what i'm saying is that not all sightings may be of physical things

some of these sightings might be inter-dimensional beings

the same may be true of many UFO sightings that often appear to do physically impossible things
I agree.

I strongly doubt there are any solely 'flesh-and-blood' Bigfeet jogging around the American wilderness.

These fuckers are inter-dimensional beings or no one has ever seen one at all.
Old 24-02-2018, 02:19 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I agree.

I strongly doubt there are any solely 'flesh-and-blood' Bigfeet jogging around the American wilderness.

These fuckers are inter-dimensional beings or no one has ever seen one at all.
i don't know about in other parts of the world i just meant in britain i don't think there are flesh and blood bigfoot walking around

however as david says some people can shapeshift in terms of their energy field and how your body mind computer then decodes that energy field
Old 26-02-2018, 08:09 AM   #36
techman

There may not be many or no sightings of a British Bigfoot, however, we do have accounts, videos and photo evidence of Bigfoot type tree structures, pinned arches, etc in quite a number of wooded areas of the UK, very like ones reported in the US and Canada.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:05 PM   #37
techman

I decided, out of pure curiosity (and boredom lol) to check out some of the forested and wooded areas of the UK to get an idea of whether or not a Bigfoot type animal could live undetected. I decided to look up Cannock Chase in Staffordshire on google maps. I was amazed just how big the area is, and going into streetview mode it just looked enormous still, almost uncannily like the forested areas in California, but on a much smaller scale. I wouldn't like to walk down one of those long winding roads that traverse through that area, not even in the daytime.

I find it hard to believe that the British Bigfoot groups are trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes in order to complete a film. Again, as researchers will tell you, noone makes money from doing what they do in their chosen field, and if they do then it's not worth getting out of bed for. I've never seen anything unusual that would suggest a Bigfoot type creature, but I have come across odd tree structures that make me think.