Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 06-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
ink

Default Can you 'kill' an electron?

On another thread I asked Thermion if an electron can be killed.

The reply was:

Quote:
Short answer, no. But trillions are severely and unnecessarily inconvenienced on a daily basis sustaining forums like this.
Which is a fine and funny reply but I would like to further this and ask:

Why do I have to continually pay for something which could just be sent back? I dont actually use the electrons, they continue to the positive terminal.

I have only 'used' the 'movement' not the actual product.

Why can I not 'use' that movement again by the same electrons?

Just asking.

Last edited by ink; 06-01-2018 at 05:44 PM.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:08 PM   #2
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

An electron walks into a bar.

'Oh, hi, again.' She says.

The Neutron had never heard that one before - 'oh really,' he thought
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #3
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Maybe the bar is in the ion-ass-sphere
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:20 PM   #4
elshaper

ink, what product did you use?

I thought energy could never be killed....
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:10 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post

Why do I have to continually pay for something which could just be sent back? I dont actually use the electrons, they continue to the positive terminal.

Well ink ...it's getting the electrons to MOVE that requires energy (and hence money)

The electric company get's the electrons whizzing back and forth down the wires (AC, they go first one way , and then the other) .. If they have to go through an electrical appliance in your house some of their energy is extracted , so the electrons go back to the power station more tired .

But this brings me onto a related subject ... cell phones and internet connection ... how much do you pay for that ???

It uses an insignificant amount of energy ... If everybody paid a few $ a year this would easily cover the cost of energy use , and maintenance of equipment.

World wide , it's a massive rip off
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:07 PM   #6
thermion

I think a conspiracy could be whipped up about the electricity companies making us pay for electrons we haven't actually used. This is a predominantly conspiracy forum after all. I'll explain a thought experiment...

Measure the electric current entering your home in the live wire before it reaches the meter. Consider this the electricity entering your home. Measure the current in the neutral wire, consider this electricity leaving your home. It's the same. (If it isn't you have a possibly dangerous fault!)

Go around your home switching things on and off. Appliances making heat draw the most current. (Incidentally all heating devices are 100 % efficient in the sense that all the electrical energy is converted into heat.)

The point is, no matter how much current is coming in on the live wire, it's all returning on the neutral wire. Not only that, but check the voltage between these two wires at any point in your home. It remains the same regardless of the number or types of appliances you are using. (Mains is 240 volts in the UK, 230 volts in Europe and 120 volts in the USA.)

There you have it. No current or voltage is being used so why hasn't this scam been exposed? What are we actually paying for?

thermion

PS: My describing it as a 'thought experiment' and not a practical one is for safety reasons. Only try any of this if you know what you're doing and have the appropriate test equipment.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 02:00 AM   #7
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I think a conspiracy could be whipped up about the electricity companies making us pay for electrons we haven't actually used. This is a predominantly conspiracy forum after all.
There is, you can find it on Tom Beardens wesite Cheniere.org.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 02:00 AM   #8
pi3141

Quote:
On another thread I asked Thermion if an electron can be killed.

The reply was:

Which is a fine and funny reply but I would like to further this and ask:

Why can I not 'use' that movement again by the same electrons?

Just asking.
Interesting question maybe I can help.

I've been thinking about everlasting batteries and how they could be a reality. As you have stated 'can you kill an electron' well lets reframe that as energy can only be transformed and not destroyed. So thinking about a simple device like a torch. The circuit contains a battery a switch and a lightbulb when you switch the device on, electrons flow from the positive terminal through the lightbulb, now what happens to them in the lightbulb?

Well we don't really know. Best guess is the travelling electrons collide with the electrons orbiting the nucleus knocking them off course and this causes the nucleus to emit a photon, causing the light to emit from the bulb.

So what happens to the travelling electron? The ones we put in from the battery? It ends up in the negative terminal of the battery but it has not been destroyed. If its a rechargeable battery the when you recharge the mains current takes away the electrons in the battery negative terminal on the negative half of the cycle and puts new electrons into the positive terminal on the positive half of the cycle. So we see that the electrons haven't been killed or emitted out by the lightbulbs and we know the electrons are in the negative terminal of a battery so they haven't been destroyed by being put through the circuit.

So I say the answer to your question can you kill an electron the answer is no, energy cannot be destroyed so no you can't kill an electron and there may be no reason why they can't be used again and again if we figure out how.

Tom Bearden states that no energy from a power generator is being used in the circuits they are powering, I can't find the article now, read it a long time ago. Maybe look at his website - cheniere.org
Old 14-01-2018, 09:04 AM   #9
thermion

In an incandescent bulb the flow of electrons through a resistive wire causes it to heat up, and become incandescent with heat so hot it glows white hot, thus emitting photons.

(LEDs are quite different and their photon generation involves complex quantum physics.)

Batteries, whether single use primary batteries or rechargeable secondary batteries, generate their electron flow (from negative to positive outside the cell) from an electrochemical reaction. Recharging batteries doesn't shuffle electrons as you describe, which you make sound like an alternating current process with talk of positive and negative half cycles!*

The recharging process involves 'regenerating' the chemical reactants, although there is some loss of energy in doing this. For example, a secondary battery capable of delivering 1000mA for 1 hour requires a recharge of something like 1500mA for 1 hour.

Battery physics is well explained in text books and websites. There really isn't much of a mystery. There are also plenty of demonstrations describing how you can make your own, and how they work.

* Actually, about 20 percent of AC ripple superimposed on the constant DC charging voltage is beneficial in recharging some types of single-use primary cells. I built one of these chargers and 'unrechargable' batteries can be rejuvenated of another shortish life.

Last edited by thermion; 14-01-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 14-01-2018, 04:10 PM   #10
raburgeson

Yes, contrary to scientific propaganda you can destroy energy. Makes a hell of a big bang if you do.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 04:13 PM   #11
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Yes, contrary to scientific propaganda you can destroy energy. Makes a hell of a big bang if you do.
eh no,the "big bang" you mention is converted energy,
NOT destroyed energy...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #12
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
So where does the heat and noise go??
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #13
ink

@Thermion Does a photon produce any sound that a human could hear?

Ta
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 08:35 PM   #14
thermion

Quote:
@Thermion Does a photon produce any sound that a human could hear?

Ta
You can modulate a beam of photons with sound and turn it back into sound some distance away. That was done in the 1920s, although that's probably not what you meant.

You can't directly hear a photon any more than you can directly hear a neutron - which is orders of magnitude heavier!
Old 14-01-2018, 08:52 PM   #15
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
So where does the heat and noise go??
Ever heard of the inverse-square law?
Old 17-01-2018, 05:37 AM   #16
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
In an incandescent bulb the flow of electrons through a resistive wire causes it to heat up, and become incandescent with heat so hot it glows white hot, thus emitting photons.
Quote:
incandescent
?nkan?d?s(?)nt/Submit
adjective
emitting light as a result of being heated.
Sorry Thermion but that doesn't fully explain it to me.
This article goes a bit further

Quote:
Light bulbs work on the principle of exciting electrons within atoms in order to release light photons. This is the case for nearly all sources of light, the only varying factor being how the atom is excited. In the case of an electric light bulb, electricity is used to pass energy on to an atom so that the electrons within it are moved to a higher orbital path around the nucleus for a fraction of a second. When the electron settles back to its original orbital path, light energy is released.

Link - http://www.tech-faq.com/how-do-light-bulbs-work.html
However as I understand it even that explanation is a 'best guess' as to what is actually happening inside a bulb. I found a Physics article a few years ago where the Physicist actually stated this is best guess (can't find it now)

Here's another article

Quote:
The Surprisingly Complicated Physics Of A Light Bulb

So, just like the alarm clock on my nightstand, the operation of something as ordinary as an incandescent light bulb turns out to involve surprisingly deep and amazing physics. Not only is it historically important as an example of the phenomenon that kick-started quantum physics, the very behavior that led to Planck's quantum trick is the result of bizarre and amazing quantum physics.

Link - https://www.forbes.com/sites/chadorz.../#1a827e1b476c
Quote:
Incandescent Lamp Principle and Construction of Incandescent Lamp

The electrical light source which works on the principle of incandescent phenomenon is called Incandescent Lamp. In other words, the lamp works due to glowing of the filament caused by electric current through it, is called incandescent lamp.

Link - https://www.electrical4u.com/incandescent-lamp/
Lets just remind ourselves what a Phenomenon is -

Quote:
phenomenon
f??n?m?n?n/Submit
noun
a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question
Old 17-01-2018, 08:22 AM   #17
thermion

Pi, you are doing the right thing any enquiring person should do - follow up from basic answers to find more detail.

If your research leads you to making a working everlasting battery or some other free-energy device, let us know. There are some on the DI forum who think this is possible. For example, look up "Hope Girl" and "Keshe" who have (had?) supporters here. Unfortunately you still can't buy their devices on Amazon!
Old 17-01-2018, 09:03 AM   #18
elpressiedente

The Atomic Structure doesnt have electrons. They were postulated to exist to explain Tesla's electricity.

They wouldn't except his Atomic Theory as there was no Nobel prize in it.
"everything is the Light" said Tesla.... google it.

So its all Lies.
truth at
magneticwaterscience.com
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 09:06 AM   #19
elpressiedente

for those who study the truth, Tesla just couldnt have used electrons to bounce around the earth lighting light bulbs without wires if electrons existed. Wires need electrons and electrons need meters. Tesla needed neither.
Westinghouse needed both...
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 10:53 AM   #20
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
for those who study the truth, Tesla just couldnt have used electrons to bounce around the earth lighting light bulbs without wires if electrons existed. Wires need electrons and electrons need meters. Tesla needed neither.
Westinghouse needed both...
No wires. Magic. (Click on 4' 30")

https://youtu.be/LHCXqhhxGqA?t=4m27s