Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 03-04-2018, 11:09 PM   #21
elshaper

The thing is....you don't need any drugs to go to another dimension.
You can slip in and out quite consciously.

To me, what OP is talking about is still in the Matrix, especially when he is talking about 'god' and devil.... good and evil of the duality which is the Matrix.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:16 PM   #22
mynameisneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Really interesting. Do you think taking drugs allowed you to go through the 'veil' into another dimension
or was it not being on drugs that did this?

I won't ever take drugs abut I am fascinated by what people might experience in different states of mind.

If you take nothing else from this - stopping pissing in the shower -
makes you feel better about yourself - if you can just tell all the blokes about this part that would be great....
Taking the drugs caused me to see things differently in that it caused false emotion due to over-idealisation of another human being. I'm not saying this person wasn't necessary worthy or not-worthy of this over-idealisation, but it's what happened. I expect it's possible without drugs but I think it will be a very difficult state for one to achieve. Both have to become very pure of thought and speech (and pure action also follows pure thought), and that is a very hard thing to achieve when one is exposed to today's modern world. I just lucked out that, for my part, I lived in a very relaxed environment, and I was smoking enough mind-bending drugs to distort my view of who she really was and how she viewed things.

I'd like to stop here and say something more generally to anybody reading this: I was thinking today about my conversations with Corvus Metus and Aero on the VC forums today and it made me realise how closed minded I have been with certain things, also, what I've heard on this forum, too.

Although I am resolute that my truth is everybody's truth, and that one day we'll all feel it, and really what's wrong with a truth where we all win, all feel wonderful all the time, live forever, or at the very least until this stage of existence comes to an end... if the best that I can expect from anybody reading this is just to go "ok" or something, surely this is my fault? Why am I creating a self fulfilled prophecy based on a defensive attitude caused by all the suffering I experienced when I was inside? I've had enough time to get my mind right on certain things, why not on others?

Vytas gave me some solid advice on the longer thread, advice that I chose not to take at the time, as one does when one is stupid. But it's true. When I look around on the forums I see, I see so much knowledge. A lot of people knowing and understanding things I don't. Things that maybe I've dismissed because I feel it doesn't apply to my overall world view (which is quite focused on - see through the matrix, and ignore everything else but post pictures of one eye all the time because it became an obsession several months back and now it's hard to stop). One thing that I suppose I never explained is that even though I think I know it all with regards to the immediate problem of us all getting through the matrix, I am very much aware of the fact that there is a lot more I am ignorant of. A lot of things going on in the world that concern others and that they wish to discuss, whereas I don't pay attention because I feel that I know it will all work out for me. That is the wrong attitude. But, on the other hand, I feel that I have so many commitments that I struggle to justify the time that I do on forums, which has grown bigger and bigger since my desire to talk about what's happened to me. So, I try to focus my energy as best I can. This is one reason why watching videos is so hard for me, because I am impatient about taking in information. I was just about to post something about that, then I stopped. I was going to say that I take in information quickly and that it's hard to watch a video, but in prison I managed to train myself again to read long and/or complicated texts. I read The Bible from cover to cover with the aid of a study guide which I think was called The Bible Book. When I moved to a different prison I could only get the second edition, which I felt was inferior because it didn't have the fantastic master index at the end. Thanks to having a single cell in Stoke Heath, I managed to read a book that I asked my parents for for Christmas about 12 years previously. "Irrational Man, a Study in Existentialist Philosophy". I sat down and made sure I understood every word of that. Some pages took about 15 minutes to digest, so dense was the subject matter. But I came out feeling like my mind was blown. Although I do confess, one of the appendices (I think it was the second one) caught me out. I came across a sentence that I couldn't quite understand. Thankfully, this was Friday bang-up with no association, so I could sink my teeth into the matter. I remember drawing all these bloody diagrams of circles on the hard cardboard backing of an A4 notepad. Whatever this was, I couldn't tell you, but it meant a bloody lot to me at the time. After a few hours, I felt I could reconcile the sentence, so that was it.

The other book that I feel was a toughie was another book I'd bought years previous but just sat on the bookshelf never to be read because of the distractions of the modern world: Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid, by Douglas Hofstadter. An insanely difficult read only made possible by no other distractions, until Cooper in the cell below me started blaring the tunes out. Karma biting me on the arse again! After about three months I finished it and I just thought "What a book." As I told my sister after she borrowed it, "It is something to treasure."

Look, the point of that was to illustrate how easy it was to concentrate in prison compared to the reality for most people, not to show how clever I am. To re-dress the balance, I also read: Masters of Doom (an account of the guys who founded ID Software, and the biggest rush of a book that I've read since Trainspotting which I read in about 2003 - absolutely wonderful), I was very much aware of when I was ordering copies of various TPB's of Garth Ennis' The Boys that I was defiling every single library that I ordered a copy into. I ate up a ton of comics. Hell, I already owned the complete TPBs of Sin City, Transmetropolitan, Preacher, and surely others I have forgotten now. After jail, I added The Invisibles, The Boys (yeah, I did end up regretting this, as I did Preacher when I was reading the scene where the Saint of Killers goes up against the national guard or whatever in the second TPB or whatever when i was on mamba, just thinking "I spent about £100 on the complete TPB of this nonsense?" But I chose to laugh at the violence instead! Anyway, Preacher has a fantastic cast of supporting characters who distract from Jesse Custer being so po faced all the time. Agent Starr! What a brilliant stooge. He's what John Niven writing The Sunshine Cruise Company wanted the policeman to be, but failed. Still a better writer than I'll ever be, though.), yeah... where was I? Also, The Invisibles which was fantastic, got the 4 volume hardback... and the complete Sandman. There's some fucked up shit in it but it's cool.

Maybe this has caused me to be dismissive of people who I shouldn't have been dismissive of. [edit: after coming to the end of that tangent, even I don't know what the fuck that was supposed to relate to! I know I started off with at least two points that I don't think I finished...]

Oh, and I was pissing in the showers in a male-only area! It was still disgusting though. I remember our wing cleaner was one of those who didn't care. Inspired by others on the wing, I did some proper cleaning of the shower areas myself, reasoning that nobody else was going to do it (apart from the heroes who inspired me, obviously, doing their sterling work in the rest of the toilet/shower block)

Anyway, Sabrina, I'll wrap up this waffle-fest by telling you: this is what goes through my mind when I've had what I'm pretty much certain is MDMA (and there's a lot of stuff that's being sold as it that isn't these days). It's only going back to the start of this post now and seeing that that I've actually remembered that you said you were interested in what goes on when people are in different states of mind. How serendipitous! Please note that this is incredibly different from what I was smoking at the time, though (or, strictly speaking, before the time)
mynameisneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:53 PM   #23
mynameisneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
To me, what OP is talking about is still in the Matrix, especially when he is talking about 'god' and devil.... good and evil of the duality which is the Matrix.
This is the kind of high level stuff that my father speaks of. To be honest, living what I've lived, I have trouble wrapping my mind around such a concept... I can appreciate it as an ideal, but I cannot appreciate it practically just yet as I am aware of the immediate problem with regards to the matrix - which is to say, the firewall that the devil created, but, if this firewall is removed, so too is the end of all the duality? (Aside from the duality of man and woman - I feel this is an important point to make as the two energies are distinct.) Maybe in the act of saying that I've understood a little more. But, I still see the situation as: "1) There's a matrix that we need to see through that is the pressing concern and isn't as far from reality as we may be lead to think", and: "2) Once we all wake up, where do we go from there?" Something like 2) is the higher level questions that I believe a lot on these forums are thinking about, like my father does, but I don't due to my burning desire to sort out step 1). It doesn't mean anybody thinking about step 2) isn't right, but the vital message more than anything is that we need to take care of step 1) first...
mynameisneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:28 AM   #24
Sabrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisneo View Post
Taking the drugs caused me to see things differently in that it caused false emotion due to over-idealisation of another human being. I'm not saying this person wasn't necessary worthy or not-worthy of this over-idealisation, but it's what happened. I expect it's possible without drugs but I think it will be a very difficult state for one to achieve. Both have to become very pure of thought and speech (and pure action also follows pure thought), and that is a very hard thing to achieve when one is exposed to today's modern world. I just lucked out that, for my part, I lived in a very relaxed environment, and I was smoking enough mind-bending drugs to distort my view of who she really was and how she viewed things.

I'd like to stop here and say something more generally to anybody reading this: I was thinking today about my conversations with Corvus Metus and Aero on the VC forums today and it made me realise how closed minded I have been with certain things, also, what I've heard on this forum, too.

Although I am resolute that my truth is everybody's truth, and that one day we'll all feel it, and really what's wrong with a truth where we all win, all feel wonderful all the time, live forever, or at the very least until this stage of existence comes to an end... if the best that I can expect from anybody reading this is just to go "ok" or something, surely this is my fault? Why am I creating a self fulfilled prophecy based on a defensive attitude caused by all the suffering I experienced when I was inside? I've had enough time to get my mind right on certain things, why not on others?

Vytas gave me some solid advice on the longer thread, advice that I chose not to take at the time, as one does when one is stupid. But it's true. When I look around on the forums I see, I see so much knowledge. A lot of people knowing and understanding things I don't. Things that maybe I've dismissed because I feel it doesn't apply to my overall world view (which is quite focused on - see through the matrix, and ignore everything else but post pictures of one eye all the time because it became an obsession several months back and now it's hard to stop). One thing that I suppose I never explained is that even though I think I know it all with regards to the immediate problem of us all getting through the matrix, I am very much aware of the fact that there is a lot more I am ignorant of. A lot of things going on in the world that concern others and that they wish to discuss, whereas I don't pay attention because I feel that I know it will all work out for me. That is the wrong attitude. But, on the other hand, I feel that I have so many commitments that I struggle to justify the time that I do on forums, which has grown bigger and bigger since my desire to talk about what's happened to me. So, I try to focus my energy as best I can. This is one reason why watching videos is so hard for me, because I am impatient about taking in information. I was just about to post something about that, then I stopped. I was going to say that I take in information quickly and that it's hard to watch a video, but in prison I managed to train myself again to read long and/or complicated texts. I read The Bible from cover to cover with the aid of a study guide which I think was called The Bible Book. When I moved to a different prison I could only get the second edition, which I felt was inferior because it didn't have the fantastic master index at the end. Thanks to having a single cell in Stoke Heath, I managed to read a book that I asked my parents for for Christmas about 12 years previously. "Irrational Man, a Study in Existentialist Philosophy". I sat down and made sure I understood every word of that. Some pages took about 15 minutes to digest, so dense was the subject matter. But I came out feeling like my mind was blown. Although I do confess, one of the appendices (I think it was the second one) caught me out. I came across a sentence that I couldn't quite understand. Thankfully, this was Friday bang-up with no association, so I could sink my teeth into the matter. I remember drawing all these bloody diagrams of circles on the hard cardboard backing of an A4 notepad. Whatever this was, I couldn't tell you, but it meant a bloody lot to me at the time. After a few hours, I felt I could reconcile the sentence, so that was it.

The other book that I feel was a toughie was another book I'd bought years previous but just sat on the bookshelf never to be read because of the distractions of the modern world: Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid, by Douglas Hofstadter. An insanely difficult read only made possible by no other distractions, until Cooper in the cell below me started blaring the tunes out. Karma biting me on the arse again! After about three months I finished it and I just thought "What a book." As I told my sister after she borrowed it, "It is something to treasure."

Look, the point of that was to illustrate how easy it was to concentrate in prison compared to the reality for most people, not to show how clever I am. To re-dress the balance, I also read: Masters of Doom (an account of the guys who founded ID Software, and the biggest rush of a book that I've read since Trainspotting which I read in about 2003 - absolutely wonderful), I was very much aware of when I was ordering copies of various TPB's of Garth Ennis' The Boys that I was defiling every single library that I ordered a copy into. I ate up a ton of comics. Hell, I already owned the complete TPBs of Sin City, Transmetropolitan, Preacher, and surely others I have forgotten now. After jail, I added The Invisibles, The Boys (yeah, I did end up regretting this, as I did Preacher when I was reading the scene where the Saint of Killers goes up against the national guard or whatever in the second TPB or whatever when i was on mamba, just thinking "I spent about £100 on the complete TPB of this nonsense?" But I chose to laugh at the violence instead! Anyway, Preacher has a fantastic cast of supporting characters who distract from Jesse Custer being so po faced all the time. Agent Starr! What a brilliant stooge. He's what John Niven writing The Sunshine Cruise Company wanted the policeman to be, but failed. Still a better writer than I'll ever be, though.), yeah... where was I? Also, The Invisibles which was fantastic, got the 4 volume hardback... and the complete Sandman. There's some fucked up shit in it but it's cool.

Maybe this has caused me to be dismissive of people who I shouldn't have been dismissive of. [edit: after coming to the end of that tangent, even I don't know what the fuck that was supposed to relate to! I know I started off with at least two points that I don't think I finished...]

Oh, and I was pissing in the showers in a male-only area! It was still disgusting though. I remember our wing cleaner was one of those who didn't care. Inspired by others on the wing, I did some proper cleaning of the shower areas myself, reasoning that nobody else was going to do it (apart from the heroes who inspired me, obviously, doing their sterling work in the rest of the toilet/shower block)

Anyway, Sabrina, I'll wrap up this waffle-fest by telling you: this is what goes through my mind when I've had what I'm pretty much certain is MDMA (and there's a lot of stuff that's being sold as it that isn't these days). It's only going back to the start of this post now and seeing that that I've actually remembered that you said you were interested in what goes on when people are in different states of mind. How serendipitous! Please note that this is incredibly different from what I was smoking at the time, though (or, strictly speaking, before the time)
Thanks that's interesting.
I agree with Elshaper that you can go into different dimensions without drugs and I have also noticed that what you said is true you do need a clear mind.
Things like having children can stop you from connecting as your mind as a parent is always on alert especially when they are small.
The other person may have awoken you but we cannot find the answer in someone else it is within ourselves.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:12 AM   #25
size_of_light

Quote:
Just want people to know that when this happened I was a practising Buddhist and didn't believe in God. But, when your surroundings are constantly being manipulated by mindblowing synchronicities, who else can be doing it but God?
Interested to know why this experience shifted your perspective from a Buddhist one to a theistic one.

'Mindblowing synchronicities' are karmic, and 'karma' has often been likened to the idea of 'God' in Buddhism.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #26
elshaper

Quote:
This is the kind of high level stuff that my father speaks of. To be honest, living what I've lived, I have trouble wrapping my mind around such a concept...
That's because we are not meant to know for the elites' convenience and taught something else which misdirected us in nowhere land.

Quote:
I can appreciate it as an ideal, but I cannot appreciate it practically just yet as I am aware of the immediate problem with regards to the matrix - which is to say, the firewall that the devil created, but, if this firewall is removed, so too is the end of all the duality? (Aside from the duality of man and woman - I feel this is an important point to make as the two energies are distinct.) Maybe in the act of saying that I've understood a little more. But, I still see the situation as: "1) There's a matrix that we need to see through that is the pressing concern and isn't as far from reality as we may be lead to think", and: "2) Once we all wake up, where do we go from there?" Something like 2) is the higher level questions that I believe a lot on these forums are thinking about, like my father does, but I don't due to my burning desire to sort out step 1). It doesn't mean anybody thinking about step 2) isn't right, but the vital message more than anything is that we need to take care of step 1) first...
Don't worry, keep studying and it will click but you need to listen to people who knows this stuff and use it practically. I often post video of such people.
Whenever there is division such as men/women, dark/light, day/evening, north pole/south pole, ranks....you are in the Matrix. This goes all the dimensions because that is levels.... get it?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 04-04-2018 at 12:26 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:54 PM   #27
fudgetusk

Quote:
Hello,

During Spring 2015 I saw through the matrix for six days. This Earth-shattering, unprecedented first hand experience gave me a whole new take on the nature of reality, and the way forward for humanity.

Unfortunately, it is so out of step with what even most truthers are taught (or, should I say, been given the ability to learn) that my experience is generally met with indifference at best.

Of course, when you go about saying there's a high possibility that you're the son of man (or will be in the future), a lot of people are going to put you on the shelf marked "lunatics and crackpots" and that's the end of it.

For those with a more open mind, please read these two threads I created. Yes, they're huge, but the more information that's given, the more believable my story is.

I may one day write a more in-depth account of the actual six days, but given the indifference thus far, it's not high up on the to-do list.

This is the longer version:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/th...ly-means.3325/

And this is the shorter version:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/th...ly-means.3326/

The shorter version was borne out of a letter I sent to a friend where I tried to explain why I believe I may be the son of man, so includes more information about that aspect of things.

I know generally I can't really expect anything better than people starting to read it and giving up partway, deciding to keep the fact that they think I'm a fruitcake to themselves. But regardless of what people may think, I'm going to say it:

This isn't a case of "this is my reality", this is all our reality, and anybody who doubts what I'm saying here else just hasn't caught up to me yet.

This may seem grossly arrogant on my part, and cause some people to close their minds to my message, but I've been through a lot, and I'm beyond caring. As long as I'm getting the message out, that's at least this duty done.

Thanks for your time. Peace.
I went through similar experiences four years ago. Had a mental breakdown and felt euphoric for an hour. I fought it off. Euphoria is common with mental illness. Throw in a bit of synchronicity(which I have been having in spades for ten years) and it appears you are having a mystical experience. I don't think therefore that your experience is 'unprecedented' nor is it uncommon. Are you the son of man? why not me? Why not any of the millions of people who are having synchronicity?

You were smoking mamba(synthetic cannabis) so being mentally ill and on drug is telling. Which does not mean your experience wasn't valid. But I won't be worshipping you just yet.

You haven't really told us what it was like to see through the matrix. Being happy doesn't mean you did.

https://www.medicinenet.com/euphoria/symptoms.htm

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 04-04-2018 at 03:10 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #28
no name
Banned

any illusion (mind delusion) can be presented

you are not special

Quote:
i think there is one being scripting this world. you don't create your reality, your life is scripted and controlled.

your whole existence is labor. you labor 40 hrs a week. hygiene is labor. weekend chores like washing car, cleaning, laundry, mowing lawn is labor. cooking, pooping, pissing is also labor. EVERYTHING IS LABOR

in exchange you get the mind control of sex, love, alcohol/drugs, tell-lies-vision or inane conversations on prison cell phones or eye-pads.

this world has no appeal what-so-ever.

EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IS PROGRAMMING. you have been mind controlled the day you entered this world. were you even 'born'?

where do your thoughts come from? think about that.

most people wanna live in mind delusion land thinking they have power.

if you are creating your reality why is everybody doing labor? why are you paying property tax? that is no different than feudalism, you as the serf tied to the land paying the landowner as you are the tenant. why are you paying income tax? tax on the fruit of your labor = SLAVERY. why do you have IDs as you are property of a Corporation?

Last edited by no name; 04-04-2018 at 06:51 PM.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #29
takhisis

I had a simular experience as the Op , with a woman as well , who is no longer in my life because of myself, which i knew in my heart i loved completely i will never be able to find another woman like her, although my entire work life changed because of our experience and i have a much better job right now then i did before, but i can totally relate to what he is saying, i was also during this time having syncrocities, and very high vibrational level, during my time with her, and trying to better myself by change in diet which i only ate veggies and fruit mostly...for a period over 1 year and just in general trying to be a good person to everyone

Last edited by takhisis; 19-04-2018 at 12:31 PM.
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote