Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
vigilant_guardian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Cloning soldiers?

Hey guys,

This is my first post! Been a member of a few forums and I figured it was about time I joined the biggest one around .

Anyway I found this Agency of Truth and I know for a fact that the guy who runs it is a David Icke fan.

The reason I am posting it in here is because he seems convinced that some company is going to attempt to clone humans for the first time for military purposes. I don't know how accurate that is because to be honest I've not really looked into it much myself but he seems pretty hyped up about it.

Anyone know where I can find more info on this? I don't even know what somatology means. Is it cloning?

I figure if any place would know the answer, David Icke's forums would know.

Cheers!

Last edited by vigilant_guardian; 13-11-2010 at 04:44 PM.
vigilant_guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

yes, but they will microchip first, they are already.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
vigilant_guardian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes microchiping humans is an important issue and one worth focusing on I am not really sure what that has to do with this.

Surely you can understand that the implications of cloning humans on mass for the purposes of military is an extremely dangerous premise.

Isn't this essentially what the empire did in Starwars?

And what is somatology? Is it the same as cloning? I honestly don't know. The guy who runs that website is never around and I can never seem to speak with him but the one time I did speak to him he seemed really et up about it. I don't know what his source is but he seems to be pretty convinced.

http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...289588745.html
vigilant_guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilant_guardian View Post
Yes microchiping humans is an important issue and one worth focusing on I am not really sure what that has to do with this.

Surely you can understand that the implications of cloning humans on mass for the purposes of military is an extremely dangerous premise.

Isn't this essentially what the empire did in Starwars?

And what is somatology? Is it the same as cloning? I honestly don't know. The guy who runs that website is never around and I can never seem to speak with him but the one time I did speak to him he seemed really et up about it. I don't know what his source is but he seems to be pretty convinced.

http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...289588745.html
Well firstly they would need to have the facilities for such a major cloning, all the relevant, properly qualified and trained staff to do the job, then they would need to educate these clones, train them, accomodate them, ad infinitum. The difficulties and expenses would probably far outweigh any benefits gained. I do know for a fact that DNA from high grade soldiers has been injected into weak recruits, with their consent, in order to see if it will help them improve their capabilities. Apparently it has been successful
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
apollo_gnomon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,392
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well firstly they would need to have the facilities for such a major cloning, all the relevant, properly qualified and trained staff to do the job, then they would need to educate these clones, train them, accomodate them, ad infinitum. The difficulties and expenses would probably far outweigh any benefits gained. I do know for a fact that DNA from high grade soldiers has been injected into weak recruits, with their consent, in order to see if it will help them improve their capabilities. Apparently it has been successful
sources, please.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 08:17 AM   #6
vigilant_guardian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Right I did a bit of digging and found this:

http://geminisomatics.com/

This is pretty crazy. They are talking about the possibility of using this technology to explore space!

Is this for real? They have a sign up thing as well where you can give your details to volunteer your genetic info.

This is pretty scary stuff, surely this is a breach of ethics laws right?
vigilant_guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
mycharona
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 847
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just like Clone Wars from Star Wars.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #8
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilant_guardian View Post
Hey guys,

This is my first post! Been a member of a few forums and I figured it was about time I joined the biggest one around .

Anyway I found this Agency of Truth and I know for a fact that the guy who runs it is a David Icke fan.

The reason I am posting it in here is because he seems convinced that some company is going to attempt to clone humans for the first time for military purposes. I don't know how accurate that is because to be honest I've not really looked into it much myself but he seems pretty hyped up about it.

Anyone know where I can find more info on this? I don't even know what somatology means. Is it cloning?

I figure if any place would know the answer, David Icke's forums would know.

Cheers!
Cloning is a very interesting thing. I would point out the glaring problem here.

The 'growing' of fully grown bodies is hollywood nonsense. Yes they cloned sheep - Dolly. But it was born a wee baaa-lamb, not fully grown.

It would take 18 years for a cloned human to mature froma baby to adult, so come back in 2028 and ask the question then
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #9
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
sources, please.
Sorry but the military magazines we get at work dont appear in internet form
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
dollanaqua
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,373
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilant_guardian View Post
Hey guys,

This is my first post! Been a member of a few forums and I figured it was about time I joined the biggest one around .

Anyway I found this Agency of Truth and I know for a fact that the guy who runs it is a David Icke fan.

The reason I am posting it in here is because he seems convinced that some company is going to attempt to clone humans for the first time for military purposes. I don't know how accurate that is because to be honest I've not really looked into it much myself but he seems pretty hyped up about it.

Anyone know where I can find more info on this? I don't even know what somatology means. Is it cloning?

I figure if any place would know the answer, David Icke's forums would know.

Cheers!
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #11
apollo_gnomon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,392
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Sorry but the military magazines we get at work dont appear in internet form
Then we do it the old fashioned way -- tell me the title, date, volume, page and make me do the rest of the work myself!
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #12
vigilant_guardian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://geminisomatics.com/

Read their website! You can even donate genetic material!

I don't know if it is the same as cloning though... its somatics or something and they claim they have a way to speed up the process.

I don't know what to think all I know is when you read that shit it sounds pretty ****ed up how ever they do it!
vigilant_guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilant_guardian View Post
http://geminisomatics.com/

Read their website! You can even donate genetic material!

I don't know if it is the same as cloning though... its somatics or something and they claim they have a way to speed up the process.

I don't know what to think all I know is when you read that shit it sounds pretty ****ed up how ever they do it!
They are speeding up the gene synthesis process. This doesn't mean the body will grow any quicker.

It does have implications whichever way you look at it, but so does all science when performed with the wrong intent. Here is a bit of background on it:

Quote:
The term somatic (from the Greek σωματικός) means 'of the body'.[1] It is often used in biology to refer to the cells of the body in contrast to the cells in the germline which give rise to the gametes (eggs or sperm). These somatic cells are diploid containing two copies of each chromosome, whereas the germ cells are haploid as they only contain one copy of each chromosome. Although under normal circumstances all somatic cells contain identical DNA, they develop a variety of tissue-specific characteristics. This process is called differentiation, through epigenetic and regulatory alterations. The grouping of like cells and tissues creates the foundation for organs.

Somatic mutations are changes to the genetics of a multicellular organism which are not passed on to its offspring through the germline. Many cancers are somatic mutations.

Somatic is also defined as relating to the wall of the body cavity, particularly as distinguished from the head, limbs or viscera.

It is also used in the term somatic nervous system which is the portion of the vertebrate nervous system which regulates voluntary movements of the body.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #14
vigilant_guardian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.scribd.com/doc/43784991/A...tic-Somatology

I found a white paper that describes their process and their mission statement. This is insane! Look for yourself!
vigilant_guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:26 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Randy Crammer's credential if you want to check him out.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3c...dential_school

His clone experience.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3c...-part-2_school

Clones' been around since 1938 and can be made in a few months.
https://youtu.be/6Zr27VCwtng?t=16m10s

https://youtu.be/6m0MPNkW1Dw?t=52m49s

How government makes people.
The Boys From Brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=167yT9JX0_Y

Last edited by elshaper; 02-11-2015 at 07:40 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:32 PM   #16
the worm that returned
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,511
Likes: 467 (253 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Cloning is a very interesting thing. I would point out the glaring problem here.

The 'growing' of fully grown bodies is hollywood nonsense. Yes they cloned sheep - Dolly. But it was born a wee baaa-lamb, not fully grown.

It would take 18 years for a cloned human to mature froma baby to adult, so come back in 2028 and ask the question then
Perhaps they've already been growing them?

Not really a problem though is it, just dumb down society, make people even more poor then offer them a nice green/blue/white suit to wear, some guns to hold and bullets to shoot, feed them, take care of them (sort of) and they will do thy bidding.

Why use clones when we have sheep already?
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
Perhaps they've already been growing them?

Not really a problem though is it, just dumb down society, make people even more poor then offer them a nice green/blue/white suit to wear, some guns to hold and bullets to shoot, feed them, take care of them (sort of) and they will do thy bidding.

Why use clones when we have sheep already?
Because sheep still have souls....
Clones can be programmed to suite their agenda.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:52 PM   #18
nocebo
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 37
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Stalin's bonobo clones?
nocebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 02:52 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Randy Crammer's credential if you want to check him out.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3c...dential_school

His clone experience.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3c...-part-2_school

Clones' been around since 1938 and can be made in a few months.
https://youtu.be/6Zr27VCwtng?t=16m10s

https://youtu.be/6m0MPNkW1Dw?t=52m49s

How government makes people.
The Boys From Brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=167yT9JX0_Y
Doctor believes he can prolong life, transfer consciousness with whole body transplant
https://www.davidicke.com/article/38...ody-transplant

That's because it's already done?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:55 AM   #20
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

This is right up oz's bum.
What a BS!



"Take a bone from the third eye area where it stores all the memory...."

nuff said.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.