Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 20-05-2016, 01:27 AM   #1
fanof2012

Default Diane Canfield Ascension & Psychic Interview

Diane Canfield is a gifted Psychic, ascension teacher and has had the rare privilege of many visitations of Star races. They visit her face to face and often give messages for her to pass along to the collective. She has ongoing visits with Star Beings and is open to speaking engagements to discuss this very important aspect of moving into 5D. Diane feels every wave and energetic download that comes in to evolve all beings on beautiful earth. She is on the leading edge of ascension and star being contact with vast awareness in all areas of psychic abilities, opening the third eye, star being contact and ascension, as she shows in my interview with her at http://youtu.be/zEGqkultt9Q
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 01:39 AM   #2
Cryptoverse

5D = Mind Control Program IMO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote