Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 11-04-2017, 09:40 AM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

Another vehicle attack, this time in stockholm

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-04-2017 at 09:41 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:44 AM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
My guess is that they will start by banning non-smart cars from city centres.
As far as I know, they have already started banning "old" diesel cars from Central London.

There is definitely a MASSIVE psyop going on with regards to introducing driverless cars, and fading out the cars that free-humans-beings drive.
yeah i think we'll see a slow banishing of vehicles from the cities to pave the way to driverless cars

Speed bumps could disappear from UK roads as part of new plan to cut pollution
By Steven Swinford, Deputy Political Editor
9 April 2017 • 9:30pm

Up to 10 million drivers of older diesel vehicles are expected to be told that they will have to pay fees of up to £20 per day to drive in some urban areas under the so-called “toxin tax”.

That has prompted fury from drivers who were encouraged to buy diesels by the last Labour government, which Labour MPs have since admitted was a huge mistake.

The Government has been forced to reconsider its proposals for improving air quality after the High Court ruled last year that its existing strategy did not meet legal requirements.

The Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and the Department for Transport must now present a joint new plan to the court on April 24.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...cut-pollution/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-04-2017 at 09:55 AM.
Old 19-04-2017, 04:42 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the road conditions will be changed for example with driving speed restrictions imposed at lower and lower speeds and there will be more and more police cameras and stop points to make travel by manual cars more and more difficult for people so that eventually they will be crying out for driverless cars to save them from the terrible driving conditions created on our roads
Speeding penalty rules change: UK drivers to face harsher fines for exceeding limit
The fines will increase depending on the severity of the speeding
Rachel [email protected]_hosie
2 hours ago

Take the pedal off the metal - new penalties for speeding are due to come into force in the UK next week.

Motorists caught exceeding the speed limit from April 24th will be hit with fines of up to £2,500, which is significantly more than the current maximum of £1,000.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7691301.html
Old 19-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #44
jake_ball

Default The war on cars

I think that the REAL reason that they are banning "old diesels" from the city centres is cos they plan to ban all cars - If cars cannot go to city centres, then there is no point in having a car. To ban cars from the city centres is just the START - We wont be able to drive anywhere soon - They tell us that cars are a deadly weapon used by terrorists, and also that the car is a danger to the planet.

They are determined to stop us having cars unless they are "SMART" cars (ie cars that can be remotely controlled by the government). They pick on the old diesels first, and then they will go after the other cars - The same old tactic.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think that the REAL reason that they are banning "old diesels" from the city centres is cos they plan to ban all cars - If cars cannot go to city centres, then there is no point in having a car. To ban cars from the city centres is just the START - We wont be able to drive anywhere soon - They tell us that cars are a deadly weapon used by terrorists, and also that the car is a danger to the planet.

They are determined to stop us having cars unless they are "SMART" cars (ie cars that can be remotely controlled by the government). They pick on the old diesels first, and then they will go after the other cars - The same old tactic.
yes!

its the totalitarian tiptoe...they'll do it one step at a time so that no one sees the agenda until its too late

they'll demonise cars and make driving a nightmare until everyone accepts their pre-prepared solution: driverless cars

they're control freaks and therefore MUST control us at all times including when we are in transit

our cars are one of the few places on earth that we still have some degree of autonomy
Old 04-06-2017, 10:41 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Another vehicle attack in london with multiple fatalities

obviously the shock and awe approach using vehicles will all feed into a demonisation of driver controlled vehicles that will be used along with other arguments such as the ability to overcome parking problems or congestion through the use of 'smart' technology to sway the public towards the embracing of driverless cars

This will then give the engineers of perception another plank in their drive toward total central control by providing them with total, centralised control over transport
Old 19-06-2017, 07:24 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

I feel like i'm documenting our descent into an orwellian big brother state...

so latest update.....a guy has rammed a group of muslims leaving a prayer meeting and a guy has just crashed a car into the police in paris

both events have seen fatalities

I was driving south of the border recently and the roads were totally clogged with what seemed to be phantom 'incidents' that never materialised once i got to the front of the queue

Makes you wonder if the state has agent provocateurs deliberately slowing traffic on roads to make them less and less driveable; certainly i remember years ago hearing the idea that the traffic lights never provide people with a 'green wave' straight run through as by stopping and starting traffic they can get cars to burn more fuel

A large chunk of the cost at the pump is government tax so the more fuel they can get people to burn the more tax revenue they collect on fuel.

I often wonder if council road works and bollards are being managed in the least disruptive way or if they are all part of a conspiracy to slow traffic and break the flow

Things are going to become such a drag that people will plead for the el-ites to give them driverless cars to save them the hassle of congestion

However as the cars would be hackable what would stop people hacking cars and then using them in terrorist incidents? Fancy having your car hacked and rammed into some people only for you to be posthemously blamed for it?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-06-2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 09:05 PM   #48
derekbuttery

Quote:
I feel like i'm documenting our descent into an orwellian big borther state...

so latest update.....a guy has rammed a group of muslims leaving a prayer meeting and a guy has just crashed a car into the police in paris

both events have seen fatalities

I was driving south of the border recently and the roads were totally clogged with what seemed to be phantom 'incidents' that never materialised once i got to the front of the queue

Makes you wonder if the state has agent provocateurs deliberately slowing traffic on roads to make them less and less driveable; certainly i remember years ago hearing the idea that the traffic lights never provide people with a 'green wave' straight run through as by stopping and starting traffic they can get cars to burn more fuel

A large chunk of the cost at the pump is government tax so the more fuel they can get people to burn the more tax revenue they collect on fuel.

I often wonder if council road works and bollards are being managed in the least disruptive way or if they are all part of a conspiracy to slow traffic and break the flow

Things are going to become such a drag that people plead for the el-ites to give them driverless cars to save them the hassle of congestion

However as the cars would be hackable what would stop people hacking cars and then using them in terrorist incidents? Fancy having your car hacked and rammed into some people only for you to be posthemously blamed for it?
Internet control leading to thought control you've laready said as much yourself mate...
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:32 PM   #49
magritte

Quote:

I hate to be boring but I think the real reason is pollution, overwise they would have encouraged them in the first place. The our amazing government is so keen on reducing co2 due to EU emission laws they put everyone health at risk insteadl.

I also don't think banning/discouraging cars is a bad thing. The Netherlands hated the idea at first but if you have ever been there the cities are really excellent places to walk around. It was nice to realise while I was there the chalk drawing on the street there was not some 'street art' but actually kids playing

Last edited by magritte; 19-06-2017 at 10:33 PM.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:37 PM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by magritte View Post
I hate to be boring but I think the real reason is pollution, overwise they would have encouraged them in the first place. The our amazing government is so keen on reducing co2 due to EU emission laws they put everyone health at risk insteadl.

I also don't think banning/discouraging cars is a bad thing. The Netherlands hated the idea at first but if you have ever been there the cities are really excellent places to walk around. It was nice to realise while I was there the chalk drawing on the street there was not some 'street art' but actually kids playing
They had branch line railways that reached all over britain that people could travel on affordably as well as trams in the cities

Then they ripped them all up and built big roads instead and pushed the motor car as a form of transport

This was to allow the big oil corporations run by the likes of the rockefellers to make bumper profits

Now they look like they're going to re-write the rule book again. They want 'smart' cars in 'smart cities' where you won;t own your car but will get to book one when you need it and then programme it to drive you where you want it to go

That's if they give you enough credits on your microchip for being a good little boy or gal and keeping a good citizen rating score

They should never have got rid of the railways
Old 19-06-2017, 10:45 PM   #51
magritte

Quote:
They had branch line railways that reached all over britain that people could travel on affordably as well as trams in the cities

Then they ripped them all up and built big roads instead and pushed the motor car as a form of transport

This was to allow the big oil corporations run by the likes of the rockefellers to make bumper profits

Now they look like they're going to re-write the rule book again. They want 'smart' cars in 'smart cities' where you won;t own your car but will get to book one when you need it and then programme it to drive you where you want it to go

That's if they give you enough credits on your microchip for being a good little boy or gal and keeping a good citizen rating score

They should never have got rid of the railways
Yep I agree and the railways are far more efficient for tranporting people and goods too. Steel on steel has far less friction than rubber on tarmac. Though if you look at the railways now it's almost as orwellian in terms of tracking you if you use a oyster or contactless debit card.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:47 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yep I agree and the railways are far more efficient for tranporting people and goods too. Steel on steel has far less friction than rubber on tarmac. Though if you look at the railways now it's almost as orwellian in terms of tracking you if you use a oyster or contactless debit card.
it's true....in the 'smart' cities we'd have to swipe our microchips to get on the train and would be monitored every moment of the way
Old 20-06-2017, 12:18 AM   #53
derekbuttery

Quote:

biggest myth facilitated by TPTB since xtians knelt before a big empty space. the whole BS about global warming worked well until it was found lacking in proofs, so they repackaged it, regurgitated it to the masses as climate change and sold it onto millions more (in the 80s we were losing amazonian rainforest at the rate of the size of Belgium or bigger.... 30 yrs on do you see any massive areas of scarring?, land raping?, and why hasnt sting et al carried on campaigning ad nauseum over this alleged loss??) who fell for it hook line and sinker.

automated electric cars help tie down the whole surveillance / wifi 24/7 that they need to keep us under wraps... big oil will be kept happy as it'll be proven that electric cars will fail, or become too expensive to own...

as for EU laws, why would brits care now anyway.... brexit yay.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:20 AM   #54
derekbuttery

Quote:
it's true....in the 'smart' cities we'd have to swipe our microchips to get on the train and would be monitored every moment of the way
agenda 21

the world's largest chip manufacturers now have FDA approval (and possibly funding) regarding the whole chip human implant intel, and AMD, are both working on a biological friendly implant...

intel - cerebral AMD - ocular if memory serves??
Old 28-06-2017, 06:10 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

The birth of the anti-christ: AI to become self aware by 2025

Max Igan on the 5G roll our and SMART grid

Old 28-06-2017, 06:12 PM   #56
iamawaveofthesea

Six injured as car crashes into group of Muslims leaving Eid prayers outside Westgate sports centre in Newcastle

Police say collision is not believed to be terror-related
Samuel [email protected]
3 days ago

Six people including three children have been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a crowd of Muslims leaving Eid prayers outside a sports centre in Newcastle. Police said the collision outside the Westgate Sports Centre around 9.14am is not believed to be terror-related.

An eight-year-old boy is said to have been critically injured, the BBC reports. A 42-year-old woman was arrested after the collision.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7806971.html
Old 28-06-2017, 11:46 PM   #57
dmckenna

Quote:
The birth of the anti-christ: AI to become self aware by 2025

Max Igan on the 5G roll our and SMART grid

Not listened to tonight's show yet but the Richie Allen Show has been excellent the past couple of nights. Great discussion with Max, and he mentions the agenda for driverless cars which is blatantly obviously now with almost every terrorist attack now including a vehicle running over people.

Good thread Iamawave
Old 29-06-2017, 08:45 AM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Not listened to tonight's show yet but the Richie Allen Show has been excellent the past couple of nights. Great discussion with Max, and he mentions the agenda for driverless cars which is blatantly obviously now with almost every terrorist attack now including a vehicle running over people.

Good thread Iamawave
Cheers

Richie and David do incredible work

Igan too is good at digging into certain key areas that are flying under peoples radar. So for example he did a good piece on the surveillance aspect of the pokemon-go craze. Then he has the measure of this 5G thing which as they say in the clip will be sold to people as the latest must have thing

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 08:46 AM.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:10 AM   #59
cosmic tramp

Tonight (Thurday 29th June 2017) Horizon BBC2 (UK) 9pm-10pm
"Dawn of The Driverless Car " documentary on innovation and future of A.I. on the road.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 08:39 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea