Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 28-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default The Natural Laws of the Universe

Mark Passio is one of the greater minds of our time IMHO. I have supported his work greatly. However I do disagree with his definition of natural law. I think there are better concepts that align to such a term, it's just my opinion... Some may hate on me for posting this out of their rabid sycophancy and idolatry of people. I love Passio's work, doesn't mean I can't think critically about it.

Full Article:
Quote:
The Natural Laws of the Universe

Note: Those who believe in God, I hope you do not judge me or turn off to my blog just because of my lack of belief in God. If atheistic theory/views offend you, simply do not read this blog post. I believe in the value of a diversity of belief systems and think it's right to believe what you want, and respect others beliefs...

I have debated with myself about writing this article... One of my favorite lecturers, Mark Passio speaks of his interpretation of 'natural law' with great intelligence. I had my own idea of what it was when I heard the words that was different than his interpretation. Out of great respect for Mark Passio I have not written an article about it, but I thought it was worth writing about and finally gave in, as I highly value the premise of (my view of) natural law and think it makes a lot of sense..

What I had an instant cognition of when hearing Mark Passio say the words natural law, is universal mechanics. Things like gravity etc, the laws at which the universe is naturally composed. In my view these laws are immutable. Some things are indeed impossible in reality. These laws exist in every dimension I am aware of. In saying they are immutable I don't mean some laws are not open source or can't be broken. Their open sourced/breakable nature would be part of their natural law mechanics...

One thing I have learned is all universal mechanics are as perfect as they could be with all things considered. Some might not make a lot of sense when considering an evolved result(like humans),... When saying they are as perfect as they could be, this is including the creative force of the universe to create life and solar systems. Once these are established some of the mechanics would likely not make as much sense, but still exist.

The invisible mechanics AKA natural laws of the universe are responsible for the existence of life in my view, not a supreme being(as unpopular as that may be). It just resonates a lot more to me that nature would have created everything than some omnipotent conscious being that sits and judges people 100% of the time. I like George Carlin's view of "The Big Electron".

George Carlin;The Big Electron: "It doesn't punish, doesn't reward, it doesn't judge at all, it just is..."

So in a nutshell in my view natural laws are the natural universal mechanics in place, the laws of the universe, that involve the forces of creation ultimately behind all things. These are not like man's laws... The natural laws cannot be broken(unless they are open source, which is part of the natural law that applies to them), it is an inbuilt impossibility in my view to break a natural law. Thus why it makes the most sense to be called a 'natural law' in my view. Mark Passio talks about morals involved in 'natural law'. As much as I love his work I have to disagree there. Morals are relative to each person, or ET race at times(if the race is very similar to each other). For example some people think it is immoral to smoke cannabis, or grow cannabis. Others do not. Many people or ET beings do not operate with morals. So they are not exactly natural law to all beings. This interpretation of natural law is only applicable to the beings who align to it, and might be relative to each being with some differences in opinion. So I do not find the idea of morals being natural law as anywhere near a universal system. Man's law optimally would be aligned to Mark Passio's version of natural law, based on morals. So Mark Passio's version of natural law I would be more aptly called or "The Laws of Morality" and I align more to a "Man's Law" or more a 'code of conduct'.

A friend and I brainstormed and figured some natural laws of the universe. Here they are.

Natural Law/Universal Mechanics:
•Balance is applied to all things
•All physicality is impermanent
•All of physicality is in Motion
•Time is Relative
•If it has a Consciousness it has a Soul
•Every Known Physical and Metaphysical Reality is Energy
•Everything has or is related to Vibration and is Part of the Universal "Song"
•Travel an amount of space in one dimension, you are traveling that amount of space in all connected dimensions
•Energy is in a constant state of change
•The universe is macro/microcosmic in ways
•Math applies to all things

As you can see I include some things related to thought/philosophy (such as balance) in my version of natural law. Some of what we listed there could be wrong too. I am not saying I am an authority on what natural law is or isn't. I do have my own perceptions about it though.

I have gotten a negative backlash of Mark Passio "fans" when posting I disagree with him on what natural law is best defined as in my humble opinion. I personally love Mark Passio and support his work. I have donated to his website, personally sent him a gift(nothing too expensive but pretty cool I think, and he seemed to like it), uploaded/playlisted lectures of his to my youtube, linked his videos on this blog, and linked his website on this blog. Not many people like him more than I do. So writing this article was hard, but I feel it is of value for this version of natural law to be heard. I hope people do not hate me for opposing one of the greater minds of our time's interpretation of natural law.... One could call what I describe "cosmic law". But I think "natural law" fits what I describe perfectly...
Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...-universe.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 28-03-2015 at 10:08 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 10:56 PM   #2
h2pogo
Inactive

Do you have a link to Passios theory on natural law?

You brought up smoking cannabis as an example, imho when one tells another what he can and cant do and dictate their morals, unless that one has been harmed, that one has broken a natural law, there will never be peace only conflict when that happens, that to me is natural law and universal ..If some one harms him self then the natural laws of the universe will punish him, its got nowt to do with another, unless he/she is a child.

I could go on.. but morals i beleive to be universal and the disconnect between natural law and mans rules are destroying humanity..

Last edited by h2pogo; 28-03-2015 at 11:03 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 11:01 PM   #3
asteria
Inactive

Hi Omni

I think I will need to read your post in more detail later but for now I have the following comments

I think you need to differentiate between ethics and morality
I also think that applying the term 'mechanics' without acknowledging the 'mechanic' seem defunct

I will get back to you once I read your post over again, but for now, thats all

Please dont think that I agree or disagree, just want to pick things out that dont fit for me.
asteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 11:04 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post

You brought up smoking cannabis as an example, imho when one tells another what he can and cant do and dictate their morals that one has broken a natural law, there will never be peace only conflict when that happens, that to me is natural law and universal ..If some one harms him self then the natural laws of the universe will punish him, its got nowt to do with another, unless he/she is a child.

I could go on.. but morals i beleive to be universal and the disconnect between natural law and mans rules are destroying humanity..
Morals are not universal IMHO. There are trillions+ beings in the universe that do not identify with morals. Morals themselves I could see as being said are somewhat universal among those who have them, but there is still subjectivity of what is right and wrong. These are man's laws, or man's struggle to align it's laws with a perfect code of conduct IMHO.

And here is a playlist of Mark Passio videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZrabNoR4Xjx6F

I'm not sure he has a concise definition of natural law anywhere. I think I remember seeing one in a video of his but can't remember where. I just know he mentioned natural law as what he calls "moral law".

I just think there are 'natural' psychopaths and sociopaths who have no morals. Also natural ET races that are largely immoral if not all immoral. So morals themselves are not natural law to me, because they are not universal to all beings IMO.

I see your view though and see it as valid.
Old 28-03-2015, 11:09 PM   #5
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
Hi Omni
Hey asteria

Quote:
I also think that applying the term 'mechanics' without acknowledging the 'mechanic' seem defunct
I'm not sure what you mean, will you clarify?
Old 28-03-2015, 11:09 PM   #6
asteria
Inactive

Quote:

You brought up smoking cannabis as an example, imho when one tells another what he can and cant do and dictate their morals that one has broken a natural law, there will never be peace only conflict when that happens, that to me is natural law and universal ..If some one harms him self then the natural laws of the universe will punish him, its got nowt to do with another, unless he/she is a child.

Hi, no thats not true in my opinion. You are free to believe whatever you want of course, but I am free to give you my opinion and my opinion is that this is completely false and a construct of religious belief that was of old and does not serve the higher purpose.

You have free will and if you willingly decide that you want to end your life, then you will and you will move on.

There is ultimately, no punishment. Only learning. Punishment is limited to a linear sense and human in its construct.

I say human like im not, but of course I am, Im only saying dont be so medieval with your words or believe the hype. You want and choose to die, die. It doesnt mean you will be punished, it just means that you will then see the reciprocations of that choice which may or may not make you 'help' the ones you left.
Old 28-03-2015, 11:15 PM   #7
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Morals are not universal IMHO. There are trillions+ beings in the universe that do not identify with morals. Morals themselves I could see as being said are somewhat universal among those who have them, but there is still subjectivity of what is right and wrong. These are man's laws, or man's struggle to align it's laws with a perfect code of conduct IMHO.

And here is a playlist of Mark Passio videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZrabNoR4Xjx6F

I'm not sure he has a concise definition of natural law anywhere. I think I remember seeing one in a video of his but can't remember where. I just know he mentioned natural law as what he calls "moral law".

I just think there are 'natural' psychopaths and sociopaths who have no morals. Also natural ET races that are largely immoral if not all immoral. So morals themselves are not natural law to me, because they are not universal to all beings IMO.

I see your view though and see it as valid.
When people have no morals they tend to piss people off and cause conflict, pretty universal...But i can see your point too, have you traveled out side the US ever? I have a feeling if i spent all my life in the UK i would be agreeing with you

Thaks for the link btw..
Old 28-03-2015, 11:23 PM   #8
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
Hey asteria

I'm not sure what you mean, will you clarify?
Hiya

Yes of course, perhaps its just a question of word play but you must always question what comes before an action
Old 28-03-2015, 11:26 PM   #9
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
Hi, no thats not true in my opinion. You are free to believe whatever you want of course, but I am free to give you my opinion and my opinion is that this is completely false and a construct of religious belief that was of old and does not serve the higher purpose.

You have free will and if you willingly decide that you want to end your life, then you will and you will move on.

There is ultimately, no punishment. Only learning. Punishment is limited to a linear sense and human in its construct.

I say human like im not, but of course I am, Im only saying dont be so medieval with your words or believe the hype. You want and choose to die, die. It doesnt mean you will be punished, it just means that you will then see the reciprocations of that choice which may or may not make you 'help' the ones you left.
I think you got me out of context..For example, If one drinks a bottle of cheap whisky to him self natural laws will punish the fools head and kidneys, same as if one takes heroin every day for a year when he stops he will be punished by the natural laws of the universe, chemistry, biology what ever its called, those laws exist...

really kind of hard to know what happens after death, but respect your opinion all the same, i can only imagine taking ones life and IF the mind is still there regret is a hard emotion to loose and would be a potential punishment..
Old 28-03-2015, 11:38 PM   #10
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
I think you got me out of context..For example, If one drinks a bottle of cheap whisky to him self natural laws will punish the fools head and kidneys, same as if one takes heroin every day for a year when he stops he will be punished by the natural laws of the universe, chemistry, biology what ever its called, those laws exist...

really kind of hard to know what happens after death, but respect your opinion all the same, i can only imagine taking ones life and IF the mind is still there regret is a hard emotion to loose and would be a potential punishment..
Hi, I understand I think. I know in this physical life that once I became aware of the shitty stuff I done, then 'karma' came calling and I had to accept and deal. Awareness is a key.
I changed by taking responsibility and changing what I could and it got better. Forever learning but understanding that through learning you can and should make mistakes. Making mistakes is important

As for the deceased and taking their own life. I speak to them and I know that if they choose to die then there is no punishment because that is what they have chosen. It is when they have died and become part of spirit (the umbrella to their souls) that they see how they have affected all parts of life and they the choose to help those left behind. If they dont, then that is also their choice. They dont get punished, learning good and bad is not a punishment but a structure. It is really sad when those who take their own life or die very suddenly without meaning to - they are the ones who roam without guidance, they are the lost souls. It is these souls who roam that give choice a bad name. Its not their fault. They just give these false constructs an excuse to condemn.

If they arent ready to teach in spirt and have alot to learn, then that is when they disappear and go on to what they have already chosen to do.

punishment is a linear thought process and one that only works here in the physical form by way of prison etc.

Last edited by asteria; 28-03-2015 at 11:43 PM.
Old 29-03-2015, 03:24 AM   #11
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I totally agree. I wish I could explain natural law comprehensively.

I guess ultimately any major power source on earth will want to learn the natural law we speak of. They want to know the limits of reality. They want to know the details of chemistry etc on bodies.

The natural laws are the limits of reality, one way to put it.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:40 AM   #12
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
I totally agree. I wish I could explain natural law comprehensively.

I guess ultimately any major power source on earth will want to learn the natural law we speak of. They want to know the limits of reality. They want to know the details of chemistry etc on bodies.

The natural laws are the limits of reality, one way to put it.
Agreed..
After re-reading my post about morals i could of worded it better and do actually agree more with your point..That morals are not universal,(though common) its when one forces morals against some one that has only caused harm to self when natural laws are broken, when this happens there will be consequences..Like conflict.
^ It could be argued thats just my moral but i would argue that it limits a reality, that reality is there will never be peace when morals are forced on another that has caused no harm to another.
Old 29-03-2015, 11:00 AM   #13
white light

Good OP.

Can you explain the first law Balance Is Applied To All Things a bit for me.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote