Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 18-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #61
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
they do

you bullshit
You should take your creation more seriously, not being accountable for the ego has some bad drawbacks. the energy you send out in thought affects everyone. sounds to me like your life is filled with competitive combativeness and a low self esteem that drives you to seek a sense of importance by defaming others. common flaw of ego. lived that nonsense too.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 06:12 PM   #62
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
You should take your creation more seriously, not being accountable for the ego has some bad drawbacks. the energy you send out in thought affects everyone. sounds to me like your life is filled with competitive combativeness and a low self esteem that drives you to seek a sense of importance by defaming others. common flaw of ego. lived that nonsense too.
are you Psychological projection again ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Quote:
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 06:13 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #63
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
are you Psychological projection again ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Choose a better energy to put in the world man. when your quality of life improves you'll get it. until then youre just barking. if you didnt have a low self esteem and low sense of self importance , insecurity and fear , you wouldnt be typing the things you type, inside you is the turmoil you want to lay upon others. Thats a choice.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:23 PM   #64
deca

now lets again see your post again ...who has a problem with their ego !!!

Quote:
only if youre ignorant. the more i change myself for the above prescribed the more i see others changing around me. you think that change is an external thing but it isnt, Ghandi didnt say be the change from an idiots perspective, and it is a fact that any other point of view is limited in knowledge /ignorant
you think yourself on par with ghandi ??
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #65
deca

Quote:
if you didnt have a low self esteem and low sense of self importance
again YOU don`t know me !!! what are you on about ? what are you basing this on?

some type of rash generalization based on what ? you own life that you Psychological projection on others ??

again I apologizes to the OP but you get this "change yourself" and the world will magical fallow you and solve the worlds problems new age shite spammed on every thread ....again so no real solutions or actions every get discussed

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:28 PM   #66
verndewd
Banned

and thats another thing we need to fix , we cant allow people to rationalize low self esteem of a feeling of unimportance because we are all epicly important to each other and the planet , its profoundly important to tell someone they can have all the positive qualities in the world and be an incredibly important aspect of us changing this terrible situation into one that works to secure everyones well being.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #67
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
again YOU don`t know me ? what are you on about ? what are you basing this on?

some type of rash generalization based on what ? you own life that you Psychological projection on others ??
I know you by what you say, and what you say is indicative of someone with a need to look important or authoritative , its based on low self esteem that is conditioned by the elite. your visceral attitude towards me and others just screams misery on the inner side of yourself and you cant control yourself from trying to place it on others. thats what the elite want from us. positivity is powerful man, try it sometime. All you have done is flame me, thats a huge admission that you as a person are broken by conditioning.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #68
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
I know you by what you say, and what you say is indicative of someone with a need to look important or authoritative , its based on low self esteem that is conditioned by the elite. your visceral attitude towards me and others just screams misery on the inner side of yourself and you cant control yourself from trying to place it on others. thats what the elite want from us. positivity is powerful man, try it sometime. All you have done is flame me, thats a huge admission that you as a person are broken by conditioning.
post a link video to anything YOU have done or been involved in that actual produced any change .....no stories ....objective evidence ..thanks

until you do I will no longer be baited/provoked with your post thanks ....talk is cheap

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 06:38 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:49 PM   #69
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
post a link video to anything YOU have done or been involved in that actual produced any change .....no stories ....objective evidence ..thanks

until you do I will no longer be baited/provoked with your post thanks ....talk is cheap
lol baited indeed. why dont you just try being positive and uplifting and via the scientific method prove or disprove it for yourself? or is that too much for you to handle ? the thing is, you have to genuinely be that and spend months practicing it. You'll bash an idea without taking the socratic route, another self defamatory action. If you wanted proof as a scientist youd conduct an experiment not ask for a video.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #70
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
now lets again see your post again ...who has a problem with their ego !!!

you think yourself on par with ghandi ??
probably close.and for the record its what we spiritually ARE, and that goes for you too once you get past the human mind.
Old 18-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #71
deca

now you did bring up about dealing with shock & trauma and yes the human mind has in built defense to split away from it until you are ready to deal with it

Sucker Punch - Trailer #1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucker...282011_film%29
again this is shown in the movie suckerpunch were the girl escapes the traumatic harsh reality by going into escapism and fantasy

also this is well done in
The Shock Doctrine Naomi Klein and Alfonso Cuaron

but this escapism/fantasy stuff is only a temporary situation ....its not a real solution ...just a healing process

and this is what I see on here a lot , people in a state of/recovering from shock & trauma posting there Elastoplaster patch up solutions/coping strategies /methods ...rather than understanding and dealing with the real causes & solutions

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 07:31 PM   #72
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
now you did bring up about dealing with shock & trauma and yes the human mind has in built defense to split away from it until you are ready to deal with it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucker...282011_film%29
again this is shown in the movie suckerpunch were the girl escapes the traumatic harsh reality by going into escapism and fantasy

also this is well done in
The Shock Doctrine Naomi Klein and Alfonso Cuaron

but this escapism/fantasy stuff is only a temporary situation ....its not a real solution ...just a healing process

and this is what I see on here a lot , people in a state of/recovering from shock & trauma posting there Elastoplaster patch up solutions/coping strategies /methods ...rather than understanding and dealing with the real causes & solutions
Too funny; im living proof ptsd can be dealt with as i suggest. the veil between you and realizing this is your human mind , beneath that its just despair , above it is happiness. i can speak from a position of authority because i spent years lashing out from being that. we have two immense sources of relief, one is called the abyss, the demonic realm thats existent for us to chuck our ignorance and evil in, yet ignorant people summon things from it, the other is unending joy and love which we may have as much of in any situation as we want.

To be contentious one draws from the former, summoning up hatred in the form of malcontent or passive aggression. To be at peace ones mind must be surrendered to the latter where one finds an ever increasing joy and capacity to further cultivate the power of love. all the masters spoke of this through out time. the fact that I do have a history of being insanely aggressive is in my past posts, other members have witnessed my transformation, its because what i suggest is what i practice.

Dr judith orloff wrote a book called the ecstasy of surrender, since i dont hold a degree in psychology i suggest that, but since i do hold a personal experience in the practice starting from before i learned of her, i can say with the authority that comes from experience, she knows what she is saying.
Old 18-08-2015, 08:56 PM   #73
0042oo

Okay well I did ask you both to take your discussion elsewhere.

You have now derailed the thread topic and as such are regarded by me to being agents of chaos rather than unity.

Since you both have successfully hijacked this thread, I leave it to your interpersonal bullshit.

Last edited by 0042oo; 18-08-2015 at 09:40 PM.
0042oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #74
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0042oo View Post
Okay well I did ask you both to take your discussion elsewhere.

You have now derailed the thread topic and as such are regarded by me to being agents of chaos rather than unity.

Since you both have successfully hijacked this thread, I leave it to your interpersonal bullshit.
it wasnt derailed man you just cant see what i was saying IS how we fix the world.
http://phys.org/news/2015-08-healthy...epression.html

I remained relevant , if you cant see that i dont know what to tell you. Its not my problem and im not really doing anything wrong so idk chill out. in fact im giving some excellent advice here. how we fix the world is start wiith the self and move to community after that, by promoting positive energy over divisiveness. , that is all ive said to his replies. thats on topic .

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old 23-08-2015, 04:51 AM   #75
0042oo

Default Recap

Old 24-08-2015, 12:00 AM   #76
0042oo

Default Recap

''

Last edited by 0042oo; 24-08-2015 at 12:38 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:18 AM   #77
0042oo

Default Planet Perfect

Planet Perfect

[ Metaphorical ]

I am from a planet and of a species in form which is very similar to your own –so much so that you would not notice any difference between us and humans if we walked among you.

This is how we live on our planet.

Our communities are much smaller and more numerous than yours. They are spread fairly evenly apart from one another, easily within a days walking distance from each other.

There are no countries. There are no large cities. There are few automobiles and these are used primarily to provide goods and services between the communities.

There are no fences between our living spaces, but all communities are fenced in order to keep our offspring from wandering out into the danger of the intercommunity link-ways.

Within the communities everything that can be done is done by those occupying them.

Within each community is a central lodge where all gather to eat and enjoy each others company and to plan in relation to the communities needs. It is not a requirement that everyone eat together, but ordinarily this is what happens.

It is to the central lodge that all visitors first go in order to find out the needs of the community (vacancies to be filled etc) and weather there is accommodation available.
(There is always accommodation for visitors passing through)

Within the communities there is self sufficiency in relation to food. Any surplus gets moved on to other communities which may be in short supply. No one ever needs to go hungry or without shelter.

Relationships are formed naturally enough and in general no one is expected to live their whole life with just the one partner, although there are cases where individuals have chosen to do so.

To example, I will describe the typical life of an individual in our world.

He or she will be born in one such community and will be given a name by that community which he or she is free to discard at any time in which they decide they want to choose their own name.

There are no ‘surnames’ necessary. One individual requires only one name.

The individual is the responsibility of the community. While they are of course born of women, they are not the responsibility the individual woman who birthed them.
Often the birth mother will choose to have her child live in the same home as her for many mouths because it is naturally a new experience for her and she wants to learn what she can from this.

Generally though, the children of the community are cared for and educated by the ‘grandparents’ of the community – which is to say, those who have ‘been there and done that’ and are now free to settle their full attention upon this task.

The children are normally free to sleep in any of the community houses and every community has a school to which the children attend and classes appropriate to their age and talent/gift.

Each child is taught that their lives ‘belong’ to the community – not only their immediate one, but to all communities throughout the planet and that their task in life is to serve each other and in exchange they receive the gifts of the planet – food clothing, shelter, health, freedom, and wellbeing.

There is no such thing as money, or even barter. If there is need and availability, then assistance is given.

Each child is loved equally.

Within this environment the child grows in knowledge and maturity, learning and playing and contributing their energy to assist in all ways that they can.

As the child moves into adulthood, they generally begin to prepare to leave the community and go their own ways.

What happens in the greater world?

The child leaves their community. This is always a milestone and something which is celebrated by the whole community. The community (in relation to its occupants) are most often not the same ones in which the child was born into because, apart from the most elderly who have chosen to stay, most of the occupants who lived there when the child was born, have long since moved on – including the child’s birth mother, and new people have taken up the positions of the former.

This is how our world lives, in a constant moving from one community to another and over the course of a lifetime the average individual is able to see and experience the whole planet.

So now it is the child’s turn to leave the community. They take with them the skills they have excelled at.

They travel by day and seek shelter in communities they come to. If they like a particular community they come to they will see what is available and if their particular skill is needed by that community.

If there is a vacancy for someone to learn a new skill, and they decide to do this, they commit themselves to the community for as long as necessary for them to master their skill.

So, he or she finds a community they want to spend some time with. They seek out what is available and are given accommodation.

They may find someone that they would like to be intimate with and share their time with and live with and this is part of the process. From that union a child might be birthed and they may choose to live in that arrangement for a few years but there are no rules regarding this.

At the end of the arrangement they will part company and go their separate ways, even leaving the community and the child with the community if they so choose.
Sometimes they might choose to leave the community as a family and are free to do so, but generally there are no pressures on people to be families because it is a well established understanding that everyone is family.

There are no particular gender specific skills which individuals are bound to.

An individual may for example find a community which wants to build more housing. The individual may have limited skills but wishes to learn how to build and he or she will commit to this task.

After the skill is learned, often he or she will then leave the community and in their travels will find a community which requires some other trade skill and so the individual will stay in that community learning the new skill and once learned will move on, now having two trade skills in which to be able to give to other communities should they be in the position to offer their skill to a community in need of a teacher of said skill.

Thus, he or she accumulates a number of skills over the course of their life.
Old 15-09-2015, 09:31 PM   #78
0042oo

Default The real evil is not what you are led to believe..

So the Perfect Planet ‘story’ is more of a parable in an attempt to show the difference between the way human beings presently engage with each other [society] and a potential way in which we could engage.

Being that it is Utopian in nature, such is generally considered to be fantasy – non realistic etc.

However, it is not so much non realistic as it is the case that we are conditioned creatures who are taught to think and subsequently act/react in a certain way [inside the box] and thus we believe everything inside that box is *realistic* and all concepts outside of that box are thus unrealistic, even that potentially it is clear we could create such a society.

If we were to take the story as ‘how humans will live together in the future’ and then reverse engineer the concept to present day, we can understand clearly what now prevents us from achieving this kind of society of equality, preservation and mutual consensus, and in doing so we can pinpoint exactly what it is that prevents this from being a reality.

Ultimately it becomes clear that the problem is far more local than we are led to believe.

Conspiracy theories often focus upon a conglomerate of super powerful and influential individuals who are steering humanity toward a [particular] future according to their ‘evil’ agendas and just as often those peddling CT have no answers as to how we can prevent this agenda of the so called ‘Powers That Be’ [PTB] from coming to fruition. The most they can advise is that we become ‘spiritual’ and the more people who do so, the harder it will be for these PTBs to accomplish their evil agenda.

However, given the so called ‘powers’ ascribed to these individuals and corporations, ‘spirituality’ is nothing overly useful as a tool to redirect the present course of humanity away from the prescribed end game these supposed evil overlords have tirelessly worked toward achieving since ancient times.

This is to say that millions and millions of *good* people all over the world working together for the good of each other will not have any affect on the outcome of their very own demise into the prison system of suppression and enslavement by the PTB who own them.

This is largely because all those ‘good’ people are in debt to that establishment and the present systems which control them cause them NOT to be good to one another, but rather to rip each other off, use each other to support the agenda of the various groups which exist in competition with one another and to be ‘good’ those groups and individuals would have to – all together – renege on the debts and find an alternative system in which to do things – in which to organise and run their societies.

Thus the problem isn’t the few PTBs in positions of power and influence over everyone else. The problem is far more local and comprised of individuals and groups within the neighbourhoods who use their neighbours as a means to consolidate their own positions of influence within those communities.

Even if there were say...12 individuals who represented the mega urber-rich, money is no object, powerful and untouchable and these ones where all for humanity getting its shit together and building a Utopian system of equality, the layer of human society between those 12 and the billions of poor which exist to provide the lifestyles of that layer of human society can use every means of method available to them to make sure that never happens.

Thus they can twist and pervert information and in doing so can sell a story to those poor who exist to provide the lifestyles of those doing the perverting and twisting of information that the ‘enemy’ is really the 12 individuals and that they (the bullshit twisters) are powerless to do anything about that.

So the focus goes off the seen and becomes a powerful evil that even the merely urber rich cannot do anything about. A slight of hand manoeuvre which generates hatred toward what amounts to a bunch of strawmen oppressors at the very top when the actual oppressors are far more visible and easy to spot as the real offenders, but for the fact that the poor generally are conditioned to believe that the real evil is unseen.

In effect we are wilfully creating our own prison.

Last edited by 0042oo; 15-09-2015 at 09:32 PM.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:05 AM   #79
0042oo

Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 PM   #80
NathanF

We can start hear in the US. We are learning the truth!
HOWEVER, IF WE DONT' LEARN THIS TRUTH IT MAY NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

We can be a Government (Of) The People!
KNOW THIS!!
Over time it has been through the manipulation (OF) OUR GOVERNMENTS using free money to bye Our elected representatives’ ’, and the monopolization of mass media that has brought us to our present state of affairs!

Good, news We ARE GOING TO AMEND OUR CONSTITUTION!!!

Now the bad news! The Term Limits Amendment and the Balanced Budget Amendments as proposed will do nothing to address Our real problems!!! And will likely make things worse! Ie; Too little rotation of Citizen Law-Makers, (Us) in and out of Our Government, and Privet bankers controlling and manipulating our money supply, and too much of the mass media is owned and controlled by elitist! Our governments' has to be composed of The People at large. There is too little rotation of statesmen rotating back into the real world!!! How to do We address the Term Limits Amendment?
THINK LIKE THOMAS JEFFERSON!
Paraphrasing ” Thomas Jefferson" Office holders must be incapable of being re-elected to office Until (he-she) has been out of office three 3 years before holding any Elected or appointed government office again."
If only Thomas Jefferson had been home to ensure, that Citizen lawmakers were Mandated to Rotate back into the real world! *COS, These Amendments must be worded in ways that will ensure Us the ability to draft laws that will prevent the elitist from controlling and manipulating OUR GOVERNMENT the media, and money! We can fix this at the COS --- *ConventionOfStates.com
NathanF is offline   Reply With Quote